Pooja Tricked Into Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both sisters looked at each other feeling ashamed of being from a Brahmin family and doing such sluttish thing.

We went home and on Sunday we told warden that we would be staying out and not in hostel. She asked reason. I told that I have finance problem and I will have to work part time in city to pay it.

We joined Raj and Rohit. We were given uniform. We shifted our belongings to servant room. Our uniform was according to time. Our regular uniform was blue miniskirt and pink T-shirt. During night after 10 Pm, our uniform was swimming suit without bra & panties. We felt very awkward.

We started working hard at the bungalow. We used to work alternately so that we get time for studies. We both were nice at cooking. Raj & Rohit were visibly happy.

After 2-3 days, when we were dining, Rohit declared a new decision. From today, at night you would sleep with us. Pooja with me and Nisha with Raj.

I said no. But Rohit shouted at me," You have agreed to do anything we ask for. Do you remember it? You have to be our wives at night for next four years. Servant status is for others. Let people think you are our servants. But you will be our wives at night and satisfy our hunger for four years. Or else your blowjob clips would be sold in open market to fetch us money then you forget your engineer and doctor career."

But I asked about our virginity. Raj told me that Nisha is not virgin. I was surprised. How did he know of this?

Raj told that, he had kept a dildo in bathroom when Nisha was alone. While bathing she saw it and took it full in and enjoyed it till she orgasm. She is a pro. Remember how cleanly she got her face fucked.

I saw at Nisha. She lowered her face. I realized.

"But what about me" I exclaimed.

We will get your hymen repaired by surgery after 4 years. Both of you get it repaired for free. All expense will be borne by us. He said," done!!'

Nisha said,' Okay". I exclaimed, "What okay". But there were no takers for me.

Raj asked us of any choice of partner. I was first to say," I would be with Rohit".

Rohit was surprised. This girl who slapped me 6 months back is now ready to be my 4 year wife. But he was satisfied. His male ego was satisfied.

After dinner, we went to our bed room. It was decorated as if it was our Suhag Raat. In India, first night is called suhag raat.

He asked me to have a seat on big queen size bed. As I sat, he pulled a string besides bed. Rose petals poured on me. I loved it.

He made me comfortable on my back. And slowly he kissed my chicks. I closed eyes and he started moving to my lips. I could feel his hot breath right on my nose.

My lips were now his property. It started exploring my lips. I parted and he took my lower lips and sucked it.

I felt his tongue entering my mouth. I was now his slave wife.

He started exploring my tongue. We played with our tongue. I felt my breast in his hands.

And yes. He was now playing with my tits. Squeezing it made me naughty. I was feeling good.

I was in swim suit. I could feel his body touching me everywhere. He moved down to my pussy. It had already made my swim suit wet. She smelt it. He then took a deep breath. I could feel him getting different after he smelt my clit.

I could feel the storm to come in minutes from now. I was made to stand and remove my swim suit. He asked me to remove his clothes. I had already sucked him. So it was not that awkward for me this time. I sucked him for a while.

He asked me whether I would like to see what Nisha is doing.

I refused. But he started a big LCD screen and I could see Nisha in a doggy position with her hands held by Raj and pulled at each stroke as he fucked her.

Oh, it was her ass hole. He was fucking in her ass.

Rohit spoke, hello Raj. How is the girl?

Tight "was the reply.

These sisters are marvelous, isn't it? "Said Raj.

Rohit replied," I am still preparing for the kill"

Raj," Oh I thought you have finished with her. I was thinking of swapping them."

Rohit,' it's her first night. She will not be able to take two "

Nisha.' Oh...Oh....Oh..." as she moaned each thrust of Raj in her tight ass hole.

Raj was so sexy that he fucked her pussy. And now he again got ready for her ass. At the same time he is asking for Pooja.

I asked Rohit, " I want to be only your wife for 4 years"

Rohit replied,' okay, darling, your will be mine. We will just do swapping." And he laughed. Raj laughed on big LCD. Oh my god. He was hearing it.

I could now see thick white cum oozing out of Nisha's ass. She turned and lay on her back to rest. But Raj was not ready to let her rest. He climbed on her and started sucking her tits.

Here, my legs were spread apart and he made it rest on his shoulders and pulled me closer. I was now really afraid. In few minutes he would break my hymen. I didn't know how painful it might be.

He slowly brought his cock on my pussy lips. And started rubbing it on it. I started watering. Slowly I could feel him entering me. I tried to raise my face to see how much he was in but could not. I could see Raj and Nisha watching me.

I did not believe that my hymen would be broken in front of my own sister.

Raj & Nisha cheering Rohit,' C'mon, Rohit fast, pop her cherry. Fuck her hard. Make her a woman like me."

Suddenly, he pushed inside me with a big thrust. I shouted in pain. "Oh, stop it. Do it slowly, its hurting."

But it was all in vain. He increased this second shot and in third he was almost 9 inches inside me. And then he started pumping in me. Nisha was dancing and clapping now.

I was moaning" Oh, Rohit, please stop it. Do it slowly...... oh oh oh oh oh ah oh ah oh..."

Occasionally he used to stop kiss me and again start his pumping.

I started rubbing my hand on his back as he was now fucking. He realized that I was now enjoying.

Slowly his pace increased. He spread my legs wide and made it around this trunk. And started fucking me again.

Oh... Ah... Oh... Ah... Pain... Pleasure...Pain....Pleasure was the summary of all.

And there was a big jerk and he exploded inside me. He was finished.

Raj and Nisha congratulated me for losing virginity and joining their club.

Then we slept in our new rooms as husband & wife. I forgot that I was his wife only during night hours.

Next morning, we woke up, Rohit ordered me to leave the room and get tea and breakfast for both of them. I took is as pleasure and prepared tea and sandwiches of all.

Raj and Nisha were still sleeping. I knocked the door and Nisha got up and opened. She was tired. Perhaps they must have couple of rounds in morning.

To be continued...

Next to come

1)Raj tries bondage on me when I resist him. Manisha helps him.

2)Raj and Rohit swapping us. Finally we get used to it.

3)In absence of Rohit, Raj calls his friends for gang bang party. Manisha guest appearance. I fucked in various bondage positions. Nisha and Manisha enjoy the party freely.

4)Manisha again joins us in a face fuck bukkade

5)Pooja and Manisha in swingers club with Raj and Rohit

Keep waiting....

12