Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

"I'll tell you what Lance. Here's what I'll do. I'll make a promise to you. For right now, for however long it lasts, I'll commit myself to no other man but you. I can't promise you I'll give up women, but for now, I'll give up all other men for you. Hell, you may find that you want to experience other guys, now that you've found "another you' inside. But I'll give it a try, see if it works. And I will demand nothing of you, nothing whatever. We need to both think about this for a while before we jump off the deep end. And you need to find out how you still feel about women. Maybe you want to 'possess' and 'be possessed'. What d'ya say?"

"How soon can I move in," this gorgeous young hunk says to me, grinning widely, that smile that makes my heart ache. And my groin too.

"How about today?"

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers