Pool Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still lying on top of her, still inside her as we slowly relaxed, when there was a knock on the door. I thought, "Shit! Her husband!" and rolled off her quickly. Melissa giggled a little, and I relaxed and chuckled myself, remembering that I had Dan's permission for all this. Melissa said, "Come on in, lover," and he did.

"You're just in time," Melissa said. "Your best friend just shot his load inside your wife. Care to join us?"

"Hell yes," Dan said, quickly peeling off his shirt.

"Great!" said Melissa enthusiastically. "Do you want to suck his cock or lick my pussy?"

"Wait, what?" said Dan, hesitating with his pants halfway down.

"You heard me," she said.

He stood up straight and his pants fell around his ankles. "Uh ..." he said.

"You still want both of our mouths on you, don't you?" she asked him.

"Yeah ..." he said, a little uncertainly.

"Then choose quickly -- or you can sit down and watch us for the rest of the night."

I could practically hear his thoughts. "There's less cum if I go down on him, but then I'd be sucking his dick. I love to eat her pussy, but it's full of cum," I imagined him thinking -- a classic lesser of two evils choice for him. I realized that it would be a tough choice for me, too, but for the opposite reason: After giving Dan my first blowjob a month or so ago, I had to admit that both options were pretty appealing to me. If our roles were reversed, I was pretty sure I'd go down on her -- but also pretty sure I'd wish I could do them both.

Finally, Dan stepped out of his pants, climbed up on the bed, and lowered himself between Melissa's legs. She propped herself up on her elbows, wanting a good view; I raised up on one elbow for the same reason. He looked up at her, a little pleadingly I thought, maybe hoping for a last-minute reprieve he didn't get; then he looked at me and said warningly, "If you tell a single soul about this ..."

"Dude, who're you talking to?" I said.

He kept looking at me for a few seconds, then turned his gaze to her mound. He stuck his tongue out and touched the tip of it to her clit. She twitched a little but said, "Uh-uh. Lick it clean."

He lowered his face a few inches, still with his tongue stuck out and his lips closed tightly around it. He scowled a little when he got his first small taste and pulled back, drawing a thin strand of my semen between her lips and the tip of his tongue.

Melissa looked over at me and said, in a tone only half joking, "Would you mind shoving his face between my legs?"

I chuckled, and she said to Dan, "Seriously, last chance. If you won't do it, he will, and then you can watch us the rest of the evening."

"She's right, you know," I said. "My hour's not up yet, and I'll do it if you won't."

"OK, OK," Dan said -- and this time he did it. He buried his face in her pussy still dripping with our combined juices. Melissa gave a soft "Mmmmmm" and said encouragingly, "Yeah, baby, just like that. Show me his cum on your tongue."

He raised up a little with his mouth open and his tongue out slightly, and there was indeed a big glob of sticky white cum on it. Melissa bit her lower lip and said "Mmmmm" again, then "Oh yeah. Swallow it for me, lover!"

And he did. It was a struggle; he turned his head sideways, swallowed as if he were trying to down a hard-boiled egg, shook his head, swallowed hard again, and looked back up at her with an open, and empty, mouth.

"I love you for doing that for me, baby," she said. "And I loved watching it too. Do it again for me, baby."

He repeated the scene, although the blob of cum was smaller this time and he didn't struggle as much to swallow it. When he finished, she said, "Yes, baby, now eat me like you love to eat me!"

He buried his face between her legs again and stayed there. She watched him, and I switched back and forth between watching him myself and watching her watch him. It wasn't long before her breathing quickened and her hips began to writhe. She reached down and held his head with both hands, murmuring, "Don't stop, oh my god, don't stop," and he didn't, wrapping her thighs in his arms to hold her to him. I watched her face contort in ecstasy as she came hard once and then again before collapsing back onto the bed.

Dan kept licking her softly for a few more minutes, then raised his head, crawled up and kissed her. I don't think he had held any of my cum in his mouth for her, but I was sure she could taste us both on his tongue, lips and chin as she slowly and tenderly cleaned him up. I heard her whisper, "Thank you, baby. I love you so much!" as she wrapped her arms and legs around him in a tight embrace.

Then she rolled him over and sat up, rubbing her still-moist pussy over his throbbing cock. Looking at me, she said, "I think he deserves his reward, don't you?"

I feigned uncertainty until she caressed her stomach and breasts with both hands as she said playfully, "What, you don't want to thank him for letting you play with this?"

"Yeah, actually, I do," I said.

"Good," she said. "Then he can get thanked and rewarded at the same time." With that, she moved down and lay beside Dan, one thigh over his knee and her head at his waist, looking at me expectantly. I moved down and took up a similar position on his other side, put my top hand behind her head, pulled her face toward mine and kissed her. I could sense that she was stroking Dan's cock below our kiss, and soon I felt the underside of it on my cheek; she rubbed it across my face as we french kissed, then slowly she pulled back until our lips were touching only lightly as our tongues continued to dance with each other. She gradually pulled his cock between our mouths until we were kissing around it, our tongues now tickling his frenulum and head.

With a little pressure from my hand, I guided her head as we both moved down his cock, licking and kissing both him and each other until we reached the base; then we moved back up at the same slow, luxurious pace. When we got to the top again, she pulled his cock toward her mouth and took him in all the way, staying down for a few seconds after eliciting a deep moan from her husband. Then she pulled back up and, aimed his cock at my mouth, and gave him a firm squeezing stroke from base to tip. That elicited a large drop of precum, which glistened in the lamplight.

I looked directly into her eyes and licked him from his frenulum to the tip, catching that big drop of liquid on my tongue for Melissa to see. I hadn't tasted his precum before, but I had tasted my own and found it very erotic, so I wasn't worried about this. In fact I savored it; I pulled my tongue in and pushed that big drop up against the roof of my mouth, spreading it out on my tongue and getting a thorough taste, looking right at Melissa the whole time. It was salty and frankly delicious, like my own and not very different from a woman's juices; in a blind taste test I'm not sure I'd know the difference, but it had been a lot hotter to lick it right from the source than to have to scoop up my own with my finger and lick that.

Melissa nibbled on her lower lip as I swallowed, and flicked her gaze from my eyes to Dan's cock and back, still aiming him right at my mouth. I put my tongue out a little ways again, opened my lips, and slid my mouth slowly down his pole. I remembered to keep my tongue moving and to start swallowing just before he got to the back of my mouth, and I managed to go all the way down until my nose flattened in his pubes and my lips hit the ring she was making around the base of his shaft with her thumb and forefinger. "Fuuuuuucccck," said Melissa. "Ohhhhh," said Dan.

I pulled back up as slowly as Melissa had and pulled all the way off. Then she aimed his shaft at her own mouth and went all the way down again, faster this time. She pulled all the way off slowly and aimed him back at me. I tried what she had done but mistimed something and couldn't get all the way down; she gave him another stroke, gave him back to me, and I got it right this time, getting all of him down my throat quickly and then pulling off slowly. Melissa passed him back and forth between us a few more times; then when I started down again, she moved a little lower and began licking his balls. She let go of his cock and began softly caressing my thigh and butt cheek.

I kept up the same fast downstroke and slow upstroke, trying to watch her as much as I could. Her beautiful green eyes were open every time I saw them, watching me suck her husband's dick while she licked and sucked his sack and his perineum.

I don't know how much time passed this way; I was "in the zone" again, not thinking about what I was doing, just doing it, lost in the experience and half delirious to have such a beautiful woman looking at me the way Melissa was. As I finished another long, slow upstroke with a flick of my tongue around his head, I only half heard Dan say, "Oh, fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum!"

It didn't change anything. I gave him another quick downstroke anyway and started up slowly, still working my tongue any way I could think of. Melissa took her mouth of his balls long enough to say, "Don't swallow it this time, baby, I wanna kiss you with a mouthful."

I was about half-way up when the pulsing started, and I stayed there, continuing to work my tongue on his pole as the first load hit the back of my throat. I had to work hard not to pull off and gag at that point, but I managed it somehow, and stream after stream filled my mouth. I couldn't hold it all; when some began leaking out around my lips and dribbling down his shaft, Melissa said, "Oh holy fuck that's hot!" and started licking up the leakage as best she could.

When Dan's hips stopped bucking and his cock stopped pulsing, I pulled up slowly, trying to keep my lips closed tightly around him so I could do as Melissa had asked. The pool of cum in my mouth was unpleasant -- again, not from the taste but from the texture -- but I found that if I pulled my tongue toward the back of my mouth I could get it mostly out of the glob, and even though cum still obviously coated my tongue it was tolerable that way. As I was pulling my mouth off my best friend's cock, his wife had rolled over enough that her face now pointed up toward mine, her head resting on his hip and those devastating eyes still watching me with a glorious mixture of lust and gratitude.

I moved my mouth above hers and let a little stream of cum out between my lips. Her mouth popped open, and I could watch the cum slide down her tongue; she swallowed and opened her mouth again, but as I was preparing another drip for her she said, "Fuck that!", grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down to her. I opened my mouth to kiss her, and my tongue followed the big glob of cum into her mouth as my hand slid up her side and cupped her breast. The kiss was so intense that I forgot about the unpleasant texture and lost myself in the moment again, reveling in the experience of kissing another man's gorgeous wife with his cum in our mouths.

We finally broke the kiss and looked up at Dan, who was watching us with a goofy smile. "That was a-MAZ-ing!" he said. "It sure was," Melissa agreed. Then, rolling over again and running a hand up his thigh and then up his cock, she added, "But I hope you're not done yet."

"I might need a few minutes," he said.

She licked his shaft from base to tip, looking at me playfully. Without even thinking about it, I did the same; I didn't know what Melissa had in mind next, but I was pretty sure I'd like it. I could feel him stiffening under my tongue, and he said, "Or a few seconds.". We kept at it, taking turns licking his shaft until it stood up off his abdomen again.

Then, easing me out of the way gently, she moved up and across him, straddling his hips. She raised up and reached for him, but I was quicker; I grabbed his cock and aimed it into her, and she settled down on him and began gently rocking her hips. I watched for a minute or two, thoroughly enjoying the view of her delightful toned body and her beautiful pussy giving me peek-a-boo glimpses of his glistening hard cock inside her. Then she asked me to stand up on the bed beside her. I did so, and she turned her head and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth in one gulp.

I quickly stiffened in her mouth. It wasn't a great blowjob, truth be told; I think she had trouble concentrating. I tried thrusting a bit but almost lost my balance, so I stood still, and there were long periods where the only sensations on my cock were warmth, moistness and pressure without much movement. But that's not such a bad thing, really, and when she did occasionally recollect herself and work her tongue on me it was electric.

It was during one of those incredibly intense moments when the point of no return snuck up on me. I wrapped both arms around her head fiercely and pumped my load down her throat. About half-way through my orgasm I heard Dan grunt in a way that told me he was coming too, and as Melissa began to bounce up and down on him vigorously I let go of her head and pulled my slackening cock out of her mouth. I half knelt, half fell back down to the bed and watched her as she drove quickly to her own orgasm before Dan's erection faded.

She stayed on top of him as our breathing and pulse slowed toward normal, giving a little delighted moan when he finally slipped out of her but still not moving. I was so relaxed, so spent, I think I even dozed off briefly as we lay there; at any rate, I realized that Melissa was caressing my stomach and chest without really knowing she had started.

When she saw that I was aware of my surroundings again, she said, "Any more ideas?"

"Sorry, what?" I said.

"This whole doing him together thing was your idea, remember?"

I snapped fully awake, realizing this line of questioning meant we might all get together again soon.

"Well, yeah, I've got a few more ideas," I said.

"Name one," she and Dan said together.

Thinking quickly, and squashing what might be the last bit of doubt I'd ever have about playing with a couple, I said, "Well, I'd love to lick you both while you fuck."

I saw lust rekindle in Melissa's eyes.

"You doing anything next Saturday night?" she said.

12