Pool Side Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did we say that we're staying in the hotel for a few days?" she asked, her face a picture of innocence as she added, "And I'm sure we'll be feeling like a dip at the same time tomorrow ...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day dragged by. I couldn't shake the images of Sara, of Andy, of what we did, out of my mind. It seemed almost unreal, as if it had all been a dream. I lost count of the times I glanced at my watch, of the times I found myself day dreaming with a rock hard cock, of the times I told myself that nothing else would happen, that they wouldn't be there. I tried to act normally when I arrived at the gym, but just being in the changing room, just looking at the bench, made my cock react.

I tried to go through my usual routine in the gym, but couldn't stop myself from glancing around at the door every few seconds. There was no sign of them when I went back into the changing room, as I sat on the bench and pulled my trainers off. I changed into my trunks quickly, telling myself that at least I had the memories of the previous night to think about.

The pool was busier than usual, with still around half a dozen people swimming around. I looked closely, double checking that none of them where Sara or Andy before plunging in and heading for the far end. I'd swum maybe a couple of dozen lengths when I heard them, laughing as they met up by the side of the pool as they came out of their own changing rooms.

I just caught a glimpse of them before they jumped into the pool, but even so it was enough to drink in the sight of Sara again. She was wearing a black bikini that showed off her tanned body to perfection. Both the top and the bottoms were little more than two triangles of material held together with strings. The top barely contained her breasts as they strained against the material, her nipples clearly visible. The bottoms clung to her mound and ass, the strings tied low on her hips.

I started to swim towards them, my cock already hardening, but something made me stop as they glanced in my direction before swimming off. I swam some more lengths, watching Sara as much as I could, my cock bulging in my trunks at the sight of her, at the memories of the previous night. Over the next ten minutes the pool gradually emptied, until there was just the three of left. This time when I turned at the end of the pool, I headed straight towards them.

As I swam towards the shallow end of the pool, I could see Andy stood against the side, his arms resting on the edge of the pool behind him. Sara was near the end, still swimming. As I approached her, she stopped and stood up, turning to face me as I stopped swimming, the water around our waists.

I gasped as the water cascaded off her body, as she swept her hair back, as her breasts thrust forward. Her bikini was clinging to her, showing off more than it was hiding. Her breasts were bulging out of the sides and top of her bikini, her nipples poking through the material as if they were trying to escape. The bottoms were clinging to her mound, the line of her pussy clearly visible.

She stepped towards me, her tongue flicking across her lips. She stepped easily into my arms, her breasts pressing against me as her mouth met mine, as her tongue snaked into my mouth. I pulled her to me, one hand on her back, the other inside her bikini bottoms seeking out her ass. I could feel her nipples pressing against my chest as she ground her pussy against my cock, her hips moving slowly.

Her eyes locked on mine as we broke our kiss. A smile crossed her face as put her hands on my chest, pressing lightly against the hard muscles. She slid her hands lower, down onto my belly. I gasped as she dropped a hand down to rub and squeeze my cock through my trunks. Slowly, she tugged at the string tie, pulling it loose. I groaned as she reached out and yanked my trunks down enough for my cock to spring free.

Sara stood in front of me, her hands still on the side of my trunks where she'd pulled them down. We both looked down at my cock, almost floating on the water. She reached out for me, stroking my cock slowly as I moaned softly, as Andy watched us. She pulled my cock upwards out of the water as she dipped her head and sucked me into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the top of my cock for a moment until she stood up again.

"Fuck me," she gasped, pulling me closer to her by my cock, edging backwards until she was leaning back against the edge of the pool.

"Fuck me -- now," she demanded.

My cock was massively erect, throbbing in her hand as she stroked and squeezed me.

"What about Max?"

I was referring to the gym instructor who would be waiting to lock up.

"Oh, I don't think he'll mind," she told me, looking over my shoulder.

I looked around to where Sara had glanced. Max was stood watching us through the plate glass window that separated the gym from the pool, and that the instructors used to keep an eye on things. His shorts were around his thighs, his cock jutting out from his body. He was stroking himself, a look of sheer lust on his face.

I spun back around, just in time to see Sara drop her bikini top into the water. She waited impatiently while I pulled my trunks off. She grabbed my cock again as I stood naked, as I pulled her to me, her breasts wet and slippery against me as my mouth found hers. Our mouths stayed crushed together as I helped her onto the edge of the pool, my hands on her hips.

I pulled at the strings on her bikini, pulling the flimsy material away from her. She gasped as the material dragged across her pussy, digging deeply between her lips as I pulled it upwards to leave her naked. I dropped it into the pool with her top as she rubbed my cock head across her clit, then down onto her pussy. Sara slid her ass forward a few inches so that she was perched on the edge of the pool, her feet hanging free, the height perfect for me to drive my cock straight into her hot pussy.

She gasped as my cock filled her, as her lips stretched around my thick shaft. She reached around me, pulling me to her, her nails digging into my ass. Beside us, Andy moved onto the edge of the pool. He pulled his trunks off and stood naked, his cock bouncing in front of him as he moved across the few feet that separated us. Sara turned and sucked him greedily into her hungry mouth. I reached for her breasts, pinching and pulling on her dark, erect nipples as I fucked her quickly, slamming into her as we clung together, as Andy fucked her mouth.

Sara's cries as she came were muffled by Andy's pumping cock. Her nails raked up my back as she clung to me, her pussy impossibly tight around my cock. Andy dragged his cock away from her mouth as she gasped for breath. As soon as I could, I started to fuck her again, pumping into her juicy pussy as she leant back, sliding her pussy forward onto my cock as she rested with her arms out behind her, her breasts upwards, her feet pulled up onto the edge of the pool.

Andy stroked his cock, cumming when I did, his cum splattering onto his wife's breasts and nipples while mine pumped into her wanton pussy. As my cock softened, Sara pushed forward until she was stood in the water with me, my cock still inside her as she pressed herself against me. I kissed her again, tasting Andy's cock on her as she rubbed her breasts against me, smearing his cum across my chest.

We moved slowly into deeper water until we floated apart. It was only then that I saw Max again, still stood watching us, his semi erect cock hanging in front of him, his cum dribbling down the plate glass in front of him. We swam back to were Andy was waiting, still naked. He helped Sara out of the pool, pulling her into a deep, lingering kiss while I clambered out beside them, Sara's bikini in my hand. Sara led the way to the changing room, past the cum dribbling down the window, past the silvery strings of cum floating in the pool.

As we passed the entrance to the Ladies changing room, Sara grabbed a towelling robe, the sort hotels often provide, off a hook on the wall where she'd left it on the way to the pool. Trailing it behind her, she led the way into the Men's changing room. She dropped the robe on the bench, and led the way to the showers.

The three of us moved into the same cubicle, the water cascading over us as Sara stood between Andy and I. She reached forwards for my cock, and behind her for Andy's, stroking us both slowly as our hands ran all over her body, over her breasts and nipples, her belly and ass, her clit and pussy. I shared a kiss with her, Andy's hands cupping her breasts as they pressed against me, before she twisted around to kiss her husband. As they kissed, I leant down to suck her swollen nipples, one at a time and then both at once as Andy pressed her breasts together.

I dropped to my knees to kiss and suck her clit and mound, just as Andy knelt down to run his tongue down over her ass, and then down between her firm, perfectly rounded cheeks. Sara pushed her hips forward, wanting my tongue deeper inside her pussy, then back towards Andy, wanting his tongue to explore more. She cried out with lust and frustration, wanting more, wanting everything.

Andy stood up, and pushed her forward so that she was leaning over me, her breasts swaying enticingly. He slipped his cock between her thighs and into her waiting pussy, fucking her quickly as I stood up, my hard cock waiting for her hungry mouth. She grabbed me, her arms almost around my waist, as Andy fucked her, holding her hips and pulling her onto his cock as he drove into her.

Sara sucked my cock into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down in time to Andy's thrusts as we all quickly hit a perfect rhythm, perfect for us all to suck and fuck until our cries echoed around the room, until Sara's juices were flooding her pussy, until her mouth and pussy were full of cum.

When we got our breath back, we finished our shower, Sara washing us carefully, her hands slippery with shower gel as they moved over our cocks and asses and everywhere else. We did the same to her, sharing her for what I thought was the last time. It was only when Sara pulled on her robe that she asked if I fancied a night cap, that deliciously naughty smile on her face again.

"Of course we'll need to go up to our room," she told me, before adding, her face a picture of innocence again, "after all, I'm hardly dressed for the bar am I?"

I dressed in seconds, pulling on my shorts and tee shirt, and pushing the rest of my stuff back into my locker. Andy watched me rushing, seeming to take his time but still being ready when I was. We left the changing rooms together, not expecting anyone else to be around. We'd forgotten about Max, who was waiting to lock up as we came out.

"Hi Max," Sara called out, "Enjoy yourself?"

He blushed furiously, especially when Sara stepped closer to him.

"We were just going up for a night cap, want to join us?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," he mumbled, "I need to get home....."

"Surely you've got time for a quick one," she told him, her corny sounding words heavy with meaning.

Max could only nod as Andy led the way to the lift. As soon as the lift doors closed, Andy was kissing Sara, his hands tugging her robe loose. In seconds Sara had six hands roaming over her body, Max joining in as soon as he saw me move towards her to join Andy. She squeezed our cocks, all of us moaning, ignoring the small security camera in the corner. We only stopped when the lift shuddered to a halt, Sara doing her robe up as the doors began to open,

As soon as we had stumbled into Andy and Sara's room, she was kissing us all, sharing sensual, lingering kisses with each of us in turn. She kissed Max last, running her hand over the prominent bulge in his shorts as her tongue slowly explored his mouth. Andy moved behind her and reached around to untie her belt before dragging her robe off her shoulders and down her arms. She stood back from Max a little, his eyes wide open as her naked body was uncovered for him. He stared at her full breasts, at her hard nipples and flat belly, at her short, curly hair that barely disguised her pouting lips.

As Max moaned softly, Sara dropped to her knees in front of him. She knelt up and pushed his tee shirt up his body, uncovering his belly and chest. She showered him with a dozen soft kisses before sucking quickly on each of his nipples in turn, her body pressed to his. With her hands she gestured for him to take his tee shirt off, all the time keeping his rapidly hardening cock between her breasts, just the thin material of his shorts keeping her hot flesh from his.

My cock was straining in my shorts as I watched. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Andy stripping off, and I quickly joined him until the two of us were stood naked, our cocks in our hands, watching his wife with Max.

Meanwhile, Sara was still rubbing her body against Max, grinding her breasts against his cock through his shorts, her hands on his ass pulling him to her, her mouth moving across his chest and nipples. As soon as she saw us naked, she sat back on her heels and looked up at Max. His face was flushed, his eyes glazed over with lust. She reached out and squeezed his cock, before deftly dragging the front of his shorts down.

His cock sprang free, slapping against Sara's chin. We all stared at his cock -- it wasn't particularly thick, but stood out very long, very hard and very straight. With a soft groan, Sara leant forward and drew him into her mouth, her hands reaching up, one to cup his balls and the other to slide along his shaft as she sucked him excitedly.

After a few minutes of wet sucking, Sara stood up and let Max further into the room and across to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and crawled towards the top, her ass rocking from side to side, showing us all her wet pussy, her puckered ass, her damp thighs. She rolled onto her back and drew her knees up, exposing her ass and pussy. She looked at Max -- who threw himself onto the bed.

He was between her legs in seconds, his cock bouncing in front of him. Sara reached for him, rubbing his cock head across her clit and pussy before guiding him inside her. He leant over her, his cock sliding easily into her body. She took all of him, easing herself down the bed a little as his cock reached deep inside her. Sara reached up, her hands around his neck, her eyes locked on his, as she began to rock her hips to meet his long, deep strokes.

Max fucked Sara for what seemed like ages, but which probably wasn't, their bodies moving together as Andy and I knelt on the bed watching, our cocks in our hands. We watched as Sara came, a flush rising up her body as her climax rushed through her. Max held himself inside her, just rocking against her as her pussy clung to his cock. But as she began to relax, he raised himself up on his knees and pushed her legs back, wrapping his arms around them as he began to fuck her again, this time hard and deep and fast.

I leant forward and pulled Sara's head towards me, feeding my cock into her mouth as she reached out to grab Andy's cock, as Max fucked her. I fucked her mouth hard, driving into as her hand moved in a blur up and down Andy's shaft, as Max pounded into her body, his balls slapping wetly against her ass as her breasts bouncing wildly on her chest. I reached for one breast, Andy the other, each of us rubbing and pulling at a swollen nipple.

I drove into her mouth again and again, my cock slipping deeper with each thrust until Sara was forced to jerk her head away. She quickly turned and dragged Andy's cock into her mouth as she reached out for me. Max roared out his animal like lust as he came, his head thrown back as he pulled Sara onto his cock, her back arched as he held her tight, his cock embedded inside her wanton body.

She sobbed with pleasure against Andy's cock as Max's cum gushed into her, and then again as Andy and I came, our cries echoing with hers as she stroked us both, as our cum splattered onto her face and neck, as she dragged us both towards her eager mouth, as we squirted our cum onto her tongue, onto her face, onto her breasts and belly, as I pushed my cock back into her mouth, as she sucked hard.

Max shuffled away from Sara, a grin on his face as his cock slipped out of her. He knelt between her legs, panting, trying to catch his breath as his animal lust subsided. He stroked her legs gently and mouthed "thank you" before glancing at his watch and looking up in alarm. Sara sat up and knelt in front of him, cum running down her face and body as she leant forward and kissed him, her hand sliding easily along his still wet shaft.

"Let's get cleaned up," she told him, sliding off the bed and leading him to the bathroom.

Andy got up off the bed and went to the mini bar in the corner. He picked out a couple of bottles of beer, popped the tops, and passed one to me. We lay back on the bed, listening to the sound of the shower from the bathroom, and then to laughter and giggling. We could only imagine what was going on, but soon my mind was full of visions of Max and Sara, naked together, of her beautifully sensual, sexy body, and of his long, hard cock. Lying back on the bed, I suddenly realised two things -- that my cock was getting hard again, and that it had gone very quiet in the bathroom.

I glanced across at Andy, who was quietly stroking his hard shaft. He nodded as it to say "its okay with me" as I climbed off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I pushed the bathroom door open slowly, my cock jerking at the sight that greeted my eyes.

Max was stood facing me. He was dressed and had clearly been ready to leave -- except that now his shorts where pushed down onto his thighs, with his cock pointing upwards, and Sara on all fours in front of him. He looked up as he heard me. But I didn't catch his glance -- my eyes were locked on Sara, her heart shaped ass pointing at me. Her head was bobbing up and down, her lips wrapped around Max's cock. His hands were wrapped in her hair as he held her tight, as he fucked her mouth with short, stabbing thrusts.

Without really thinking about it, I dropped to the floor behind her. As I reached for her ass, Sara moaned against Max's cock. I caressed her firm cheeks softly, her body rocking gently with the bobbing of her head. I pulled her cheeks apart, moaning as I saw her puckered ass winking at me, and then below that her wet pussy, her lips red and swollen with lust.

I leant over and ran my tongue along the tight cleft between her cheeks, flicking my tongue across the tight rosebud of her ass, teasing the tiny, sensitive ridges of flesh. I ran my tongue lower, down onto her pussy as she arched her back and pushed back against my mouth. I heard her muffled moans as I sucked on her pussy, my tongue plunging inside her.

I reached under her, filling my hands with her breasts, feeling her body rocking as Max fucked her mouth, forcing her wanton pussy back against my hungry mouth. Max yelled out as he came, as her dragged Sara to him, plunging his cock deeper into her mouth as his cum erupted from him. Sara cried out as her juices flooded from her, filling my mouth, her pussy smearing them across my face as she pushed back against me, as waves of pleasure rocked her.

I stood up and watched as Max pulled Sara to her feet and kissed her, sharing his cum. My cock was still rock hard, jutting out in front of me. As Sara reached out to me, Max hastily pulled up his shorts and was gone, a slightly bemused look on his face as if he still couldn't believe what had happened.

As Sara kissed me, and rubbed her body against mine, I could still taste Max on her. She led me into the shower, turning the water on as we stood locked together. She turned around and bent over, wiggling her ass at me as she leant against the wall. I pressed my cock into the tight cleft between her cheeks, sliding up and down for a few moments while I caressed her swaying breasts, tugging on her pebble like nipples.