Pool Side Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together for what seemed like ages, hardly moving except to reach out to caress each other or to share soft, sensual kisses. Marie and Sara were together in the middle of the bed, Andy and I outside them. When, a long time later, Marie and Sara rolled towards each other, we moved closer behind them, my cock nestling easily into the soft cleft of Sara's ass as Andy pressed against Marie.

Marie and Sara shared more kisses, their tongues slipping easily over each other as they slid their hands between their bodies to caress each others breasts, as they pushed their hips forward, rubbing their mounds together.

We watched as Sara slid down the bed, as Marie rolled onto her back, sighing contentedly as she reached her hands high above her head, showing off her naked body as she stretched, before pulling her knees up high, exposing her pussy and ass to Sara as she moved towards her.

I leant over Marie and kissed her mouth, feeling her tongue against mine as she reached down for my cock. I kissed her again, before feeling her moan against me as Sara explored her clit and pussy and ass with her mouth, her lips, her tongue. I kissed Marie's breasts, before drawing her taut nipple into my mouth, sucking hard as I sensed Andy doing the same on the other side of the bed.

Then Sara was moving again, moving sensually as she crawled up the bed, her full breasts dragging across Marie's body, making them both tingle with pleasure. They kissed, Andy and I forgotten for a moment, before Sara turned, slowly, almost lazily, her mouth never leaving Marie's soft skin until she was lowering her dripping pussy towards Marie's waiting mouth.

I moved up the bed to stare at Sara's pussy and ass, at Marie's head buried between her thigh's, at her mouth and tongue teasing and pleasuring her lovers pussy and clit. She reached up, her fingers scratching lightly over Sara's puckered ass as she fucked her pussy with her tongue. I slid my hand between them, reaching for their breasts, Marie's taut across her chest as she stretched out, Sara's swaying softly as she moved, her nipples dragging across Marie's hot body.

I gasped as my cock was devoured by a hot mouth. I'd lost track of what Andy was doing, but now he was beside the bed, leaning over me, drawing my cock into his mouth. He slid onto the bed beside, his cock hovering in front of me. I sucked on him in turn, tasting his pre cum on him as he pushed forward, sliding his cock deeper into my mouth as I pushed deeper into his.

Before we could go any further, Marie and Sara were next to us, their faces wet with each others juices, pulling us apart. Marie cuddled up to me, pressing her soft naked body against mine as Sara stroked my cock. Marie reached for me, sharing me with Sara, their hands everywhere.

Andy watched for a few moments, holding his hard cock, before joining us. He moved behind Sara, holding her to him, his cock pressed against her ass. She rolled over into his arms, reaching up to kiss him, their tongues exploring.

Marie slid easily on top of me, my now hard cock caught between us. She pressed down on me as we kissed, forcing her mound hard onto my rigid cock, her breasts squashed delightfully between us. I held her hips and lifted her slightly, easing my thick cock into her, plunging deep as she pressed her hips down to meet me.

I heard the sound of Sara sucking on Andy's cock beside me, the taste of him still on my lips. I kissed Marie, our tongues and lips everywhere, her hips pushing down harder and harder as she fought to meet and match my ever-deeper thrusts into the depths of her body.

I sensed Andy moving, and then saw him kneel behind Marie. I stopped thrusting as I felt his cock touch mine, as Marie froze. He pushed a little gingerly against Marie, his cock on top of mine. As he pressed harder, Marie cried out as her pussy opened up for him, as his cock somehow slid inside her alongside mine.

As we gradually built up a rhythm, Sara moved to kneel at my head. I reached up to slip a finger inside her, to rub her clit, just as Marie reached for her full breasts, sucking on her rock hard nipples. She shuffled forward, lowering her pussy onto my waiting mouth.

The room was quiet apart from our soft moans, some of them muffled by our bodies. Marie rocked her body, Sara's nipples clamped in her mouth as Andy and I fucked her. After many minutes, Andy pulled his cock out of Marie, her pussy immediately wrapping itself tighter around me.

But then I felt Andy again, this time pushing into her gorgeous ass. Marie almost screamed as he entered her, and then began to moan loudly as we both fucked her, our cocks so very nearly touching.

I plunged my tongue into Sara, fucking her as she rubbed her clit so rapidly her fingers became a blur, Marie sucking on her breasts, on her nipples.

Our cries echoed around the room as we came again. Our orgasms built slowly in each of us, in all of us, before exploding. My balls felt on fire as I came, my cum pouring into Marie's pussy, where I could feel Andy throbbing alongside me. Sara's body was flushed red, her hands entwined in Marie's hair, holding her on her breasts, my hand wrapped around her pussy mound, my fingers now inside her as her pussy twitched around me.

Marie's hot, damp body was slumped against me, her breasts pressed to my chest, her mouth still on Sara's body. Andy was partially collapsed on top of us, pressing Marie to me, his cock still embedded in her ass.

It seemed like an age before we separated, but eventually we did, holding each other, the room quiet apart from our harsh breathing.

I must have dozed off after that, and when I awoke Marie was gone. I glanced at my watch and swore softly to myself as I realised the time. As I started to slide off the bed, Sara spoke.

"Do you have to go?" she asked.

I turned back towards her. She reached for my cock, gently pulling me closer to her.

"If you're interested," she murmured, "we're staying here for one more night .... and it's Marie's evening off ...."

My cock reacted to the words she left hanging in the air. She reached out behind for Andy, his cock hard in her hand. She leant towards me, her breasts just touching my chest, her lips inches from mine, her hand moving slowly along my shaft.

"Now, before you go, how about you giving me what Marie had?" she asked, squeezing both our cocks.

How could I refuse?