Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Her arms flew forward a second later. Her fingers snaked through his hair and she grabbed his head, pulling it forward into its original position. He wasn't hurt or offended by her action. He knew he had pushed her beyond her threshold for pleasure. He hoped there would be a time, later, when he could teach her new boundaries for ecstasy.

She screamed. He sucked her back into his mouth. She glided across his teeth and his tongue leapt out to meet her quickly before she passed back across the teeth and out of his mouth once more. He could feel her moisture flowing down his face. She shuddered and then started bucking. His arms clamped into a vice grip, holding her hips to his face, increasing the pressure on his mouth. He sucked her in, stimulated her then released her. Again and again as her body betrayed her need to escape the ecstasy. What breath she could gasp was immediately expelled with a scream of pure heaven.

Her hands scrambled for his and she began to tug at them. He wasn't sure whether it was her will or her body's driving her actions but it didn't matter. He let go and she fell backwards, away from his offending mouth. Her hands dragged as she caught her breath and shifted her position. Her knees were now beside his waist. She leaned forward and bit his nipple lightly. He shuddered but his attention was on her hands hidden behind her back. A moment later he realized what she was doing once she acted. His already enlarged member swelled rock hard as he felt the latex cover first the tip then the shaft. She really had planned for everything except the extent of her own incredible experience. He could tell she was still caught in the grip of orgasm as she shook and shuddered while unrolling the condom.

The moment the condom reached his limit his hands flashed forward grabbing her hips. He thrust forward quickly impaling her. He knew his girth would hurt her initially but he had discovered it was better to move quickly, especially when she was still in the midst of her climax. She screamed in pleasure and a glance at her blissful expression told him she hadn't noticed the pain, if their truly had been any.

He barely had time to snake a hand between her legs and begin to stimulate her further when she collapsed on top of him, screaming and writhing. His hand continued to work, pinned under her weight.

He could feel her pleasure now as her muscles squirmed and contracted around his lust. The fire quickly spread from his groin to the rest of his body. He was beginning to loose himself to her, merging as he never had before. His breathing came faster as she bit and sucked at his shoulder and scratched at his sides.

They were swelling. They needed the release found within each other. Their body rocked forward with each thrust, nipples colliding and spreading even more waves of electricity. They burst, exploding into and around one another. They finally collapsed, not quickly but still too soon after.

After a few minutes to catch their breath and bask in the glow of shared heaven they looked towards each other. "I was hoping we could make this more than a weekly meeting."

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12