All Comments on 'Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 3'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Poolsid Ch. 04, Pt. 3

It would be great if you contined this story with Katrina and Don, after the Olympics. Continue have there love continue, it is great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Poolside Romance

Poolside is a great story, a great romance. I loved it!

kiwiwolfkiwiwolfalmost 20 years ago
You made my favourites page

I've spent the last few days reading most of your submissions Leo and I love 'em. I agree with the last guy who would like to see a continuation of Don and Katrina's story.

In the mean time I'm off to add you to my favourites page on my lit profile page. Thanks for the stories man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looking to the future??

Dear L This is your best yet, everything just fell into place, I've very

nearly completed reading the stories that you have submitted to the site, so shall be looking forward to reading your future stories

or. wait for it. your -------- (oeuvre). with warmest regards

Love Jem 20/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best of the best

Dear Leo,

thank you for the wonderful romance between Don and Kat. The feelings extend so far beyond just sex that you forget you're reading an erotic story. Just engrossing.

Really great work! Keep it up dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy Crap!!

I loved it!! I must say it was one of the best erotic stories i have ever read!!! It was touching and really romantic, you really transmited their love for each other, you made it beautiful, not something perverted and twisted. You're a genius and one of the best writers ever!!!!!

Thx so much!!!!!

UfdahUfdahover 18 years ago
Smokin hot

loved the story sent ya email about the body of your work here at Literotica.

Did a little lookin around net wise and decided your killen me here. Story written 2003, Kat needs 3yrs of work. Summer Olympics 2004, next olympics before we can find out what happend 2008 at the earliest. OMG my head is going to asplode, well 2006 to see if she makes the 2008 team. But yeh hell of a story thanks.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thought you did an excellent job with the characters in this story. It ws a pleasure to read. Maybe you will pick it up again after the 'Olympics' But that is just the romantic in me.

Loved the overall effort. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Stories, KEEP GOING!!!!!

These stories were truly one of a kind, you are a great writer and i think you should kep going with them

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
Any possiblities

Of more - have not yet checked - such great sex! Let me know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A delightful tale of youthful love

Prof,

I have just finished one of the best submissions I've found on Literotica: Poolside. I seldom read someone's offerings more than once, but Poolside will be given the test of a repeat read in 6-8 months.

Your character development was strong and there was only a few minor story/plot/continuity contradictions or errors.

I do have to ask, though, was the Volcano orgasm Katrina shared with Don based on knowledge, or a vivid imagination?

I read Poolside over a long enough period of time, (and I had printed it), that I didn't remember who the author was by the time I finished. I happened to print a second story of yours immediately after it. I was about two paragraphs into 'Grade Whore' when I realized I was reading the same author. I recognized your style and dialogue.

Congrats on a job well done.

Obviously, as a prof, you have to publish, but when time comes for retirement, you have the makings of a second, successful career.

Sincerely,

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous