Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were finally sated, I untied the top of Katrina's dress and pulled it down her body. She stepped out of it and I held it in the shower spray for a final rinse. Katrina kissed me, then hung the dress on a plastic hanger. "I don't know when I'll ever be able to wear this dress again! Maybe I should keep it on since you've ravished me three times while I was in it!" In spite of the temptation, I opted for nudity!

We dried each other off and then ordered breakfast. Katrina put my beard back on. When a knock at the door announced its arrival, Katrina scampered into the bedroom. I put on a hotel robe and let the waiter in. He was a kid about eighteen. As he placed the dishes on our table, Katrina came strutting out of the bedroom, completely, delightfully, unashamedly nude - except for her blond wig. "Darling, have you seen my earrings?" She asked. A tent immediately blossomed in the waiter's pants.

Katrina walked within a couple of feet of the astonished waiter, then began to bend down and look under the various pieces of furniture. She made no effort to cover herself, and her hard-nippled breasts bounced freely in front of him as she stood up. Her furry pussy was exhibited between her legs as she bent over. The waiter stopped breathing and his face turned red. He groaned and leaned against the table. A wet stain spread quickly across the front of his pants. He grabbed one of our napkins, held it in front of his pants, and raced out of the room.

Katrina and I began to laugh. "This wig gives me too many ideas!" She cried. "I really enjoyed getting him to cream his pants like that! I never even touched him!"

"Yeah, and you weren't wearing earrings, either!" We both laughed until it hurt.

Breakfast was an erotic adventure. As was lunch. And dinner. We finished the second bottle of champagne on January first. We drank most of it, but some we licked from each other's bodies. Katrina wore no clothes until shortly before checkout at Noon on the January 4. She often greeted the waiters at the door, wearing nothing but her blond wig - and a smile. We got almost no sleep, except post-coital rest in each other's arms. We never left the room, and we never turned on either television. We talked about everything of importance to each of us - and to both of us. But mostly we made love. Uninhibited, passionate, affectionate, romantic, tender, completely satisfying love.

On the morning of January 4, I found a room bill pushed under our door. We - well Mr. and Mrs. Jarvis - owed several hundred dollars for our meals. Katrina glanced at the bill, went to her purse, and counted out enough currency to pay it. She also laid out a generous tip for the maid. Every day the red-faced maid had changed our stained sheets and cleaned our room while Katrina pranced around in the nude, often with fresh cum still glistening on her thighs!

I expressed concern about the amount of money Katrina had spent and the amount of cash she was carrying. "I paid cash up front, so there's no way to trace it back to me. Dad's got lots of money, and he sends me what I need whenever I ask. I told him how much I wanted for New Year's, and he wired it to my bank at college. I lost our bet, and I wanted to pay up with style! No big deal! Hey, I'm a rich chick even if I don't wear clothes most of the time!"

We dressed for departure exactly as we had been when we arrived. We almost missed the checkout time when our playful game of dressing each other became intensely erotic. Four days of virtually nonstop sex had left us aroused, not tired. We rode the elevator to the lobby with the same bellhop who had brought us to our room. He was grinning from ear to ear, probably in part because Katrina radiated that special, well-fucked look of a woman who has made love over and over - which of course she had! I gave him a good tip after he loaded our bags into the car. I drove us back to the train station parking lot.

Before we had left the hotel, I had paid the Jarvis bill, using Katrina's cash. As I had escorted Katrina across the lobby, I had heard a few whispers, "Is that her?" "I don't think so. She's looks too respectable. It's gotta be some other blonde!" If Katrina heard any of this, she had given no overt sign. But she had been grinning from ear to ear when we had gotten into the car.

A few minutes later I parked not far from my VW. Katrina pulled my beard off, cleaned my face, then removed her wig. We cuddled and held each other in the car. She kissed me, then announced, "I lied before." My first thought was that she was pregnant, but then I realized I could happily live with that - and her! She easily saw through my reaction.

"Not that, silly! I'm still in training! No, I told you that I was getting laid every night. That was a big lie. My boyfriend and I didn't even get together until late last March, and we only slept together most weekends. As soon as I got back to college in September, we hopped into bed. When I did something that he and I hadn't done before, he asked, and I told him about you. Not how MUCH sex we'd had, just that we'd screwed. His prick went soft and he couldn't get it up after that - at all. He thought it was just fine for him to screw bimbo after bimbo and brag to me about it, which he did, but if I had a single lover on the side, we were through. I haven't had sex since that last night -well, morning - with you. I really needed this! And you're the only one who's seen my new, unshaved look up close! It was something special I did for you! Just like the dress, although I didn't know you would be the one who would see me in it when I bought it!"

"T-Kat, I never intended to get between you and your boyfriend! You know . . ."

"Hey, Don, get off it! I told you it was okay, and that all I wanted from you was sex! I'm lucky I found out how chauvinistic and opinionated he was before he and I started making real plans for a future together! And sex with you was fantastic! If that's all it took to make a good life, we'd be set!"

I kissed her gently. "But it hurt to lose him, didn't it?"

I saw a quick tear, but she wiped it away. She nodded her head.

"You were in love with him?"

"I thought so, but not after . . . our summer, and his reaction when I got back to school."

"Did you really pull it off? Were you able to fuck me without emotional involvement - like you said you wanted?" I asked.

Katrina gave me an incredibly wonderful smile. "You know I couldn't, Don. You couldn't, either." She paused for a moment. "When did you first realize you were falling in love with me?" She stared into my eyes and I could read her soul. It reflected the intensity of my love.

I grinned. "That's easy! That day when I asked you to flash your tits and you did it! You didn't even blush, and the look in your eyes . . . like now . . . well, I knew then I wanted to see that look again and again!"

Katrina giggled. "Hah! You fell in love with me because I flashed my tits at you! Maybe I should wear that dress everywhere I go!"

"How about you, T-Kat? When did you know you were starting to love me?"

She smiled. "That same day. Well, night, actually. The feeling ignited after I beat you so badly. You just kept swimming your laps anyway, even though you were barely able to keep going. I admired you, but I was afraid you had hurt yourself! Then when I whacked you on your naked butt and you dragged me into the pool, I knew exactly what I felt."

"I thought you were trying to get away! You fought me!"

"Dolt! I KNEW we were crossing a line! I KNEW my relationship with my boyfriend would never be the same once we made love! I was AFRAID at that instant! And I was right! Then you latched onto my breast, and I knew I wasn't going to resist you any more!"

"T-Kat, It's amazing that we ever got together! There's so much emotional crap in both our backgrounds!"

"But we got past it, didn't we? I had almost given up! I'd been waiting for you for four years! I even fantasized about you when my boyfriend was fucking me. Silly, huh?"

Katrina stared deeply into my eyes. Again I could read her feelings. "Now I'm so very grateful you helped break up my relationship with my boyfriend. He was . . . he was the sex toy, not you! Thank you, my darling Elevator Don!"

We kissed and clung to each other. When we parted, we stared into each other's eyes yet again. "And thank you, darling T-Kat, from the depths of my being, for bringing me back after Angie."

Katrina grinned. "I knew she was the one! Were you her first lover?"

I nodded. "Yes. And it was really good. Almost too good."

Katrina laughed. "Lucky girl! I'm glad for both of you! I really liked Angie, and she obviously was madly in love with you! Whatever happened between you two, remember the loving, not the bad, Okay?"

"I can't even remember her face anymore! Or her body! All I can remember is you!" I replied completely honestly.

Katrina stared deeply into my eyes and grinned at me. "And don't ever forget my dress!"

Neither of us wanted to leave. We held each other and talked for another couple of hours. Katrina was going to follow her dream and attempt to become an Olympic swimmer. That goal would take at least three years to either attain or be out-of-reach. In the meantime she couldn't make serious plans for the future. "It's all your fault, you know!" She said.

"T-Kat, what . . ."

"You taught me how to swim, and then when I got a crush on you, I just tried harder and harder and now . . . I'm one of the best! I so desperately wanted you to love me back then, before I even grew boobs! And now I have! Grown boobs, that is! And we loved! And we made love! How many people get that? Ever?"

We talked a bit longer. We knew we would not even see each other at the pool the following year. Katrina was going to an Olympic training camp, and my own plans would have me rarely going back home except for brief visits. Seeing each other in the future was possible, but unlikely. We were not silly enough to plan to meet every year at the hotel to make love, like in that movie!

We both knew, without saying it aloud, that I could get Katrina to give up her dream and marry me if I asked her. We also both knew she would never be completely happy if she didn't try her best to reach the Olympics. Katrina didn't have to succeed, but she had to know that she had tried her best. That was a huge part of the Katrina whom I loved, and I loved her too much to deny her that opportunity.

Finally I packed all my stuff into my car, gave Katrina back her suitcase, and helped pull the tape off her license plates. She gave me the beard for a souvenir, but it was only later that I realized it was likely a duplicate, and she'd probably kept the original for herself. I didn't notice that switch at the time because I was saying goodbye and cutting her loose from any obligations to me. Letting her go mattered; the beard meant nothing to me compared to that.

We stood next to her car and shared a long, passionate kiss. "Have a great life, T-Kat! Follow your dreams! I'll watch for you on TV! Bring home the gold! Once you do that, or if you happen to change your plans, find a good man and love him until his balls dry up!" She grinned.

"Find a good woman, Don! You've got the bedroom part down pat. Give her all your love as well as your body! And thanks for last summer and the last few days! I'll never forget how everyone looked at us when we made love on that table in the ballroom! I've never felt so alive! A toe-curler-plus! And it felt so completely right to make love to you that way, no matter what they thought! And isn't that a better way to bring in the new year than by toasting with champagne?"

We both laughed at that memory, then kissed again. I pulled the ring off my finger and gave it to Katrina. We stared deeply into each other's eyes for a long, long time. Neither of us said, "I love you!" There was no need. We both knew. "So long, Mrs. Jarvis. We had a great marriage!" We kissed one last time, then finally separated.

Katrina grinned, then got into her car, backed out, waved, and drove away. I watched her car until it disappeared. "Farewell, Katrina! Good luck, my love!" I whispered.

My four-hour drive to campus went really fast. Every memory of Katrina was a good one, and I sang and smiled as I drove. I smiled when I thought about the summer and her Volcano orgasm - even the cleanup afterward. I smiled when I thought about the things we'd done the past few days, including our incredible mating in the ballroom. "You were lucky to get to know that one, Don!" I heard myself say aloud. "You loved her and she loved you, we made love to each other, and we loved each other enough to let each other go." How many people can say they've experienced love like that? As Katrina had said, "Ever?"

Part 4 of Poolside Ch. 4 has been submitted. And Poolside Chapter 5 will soon appear. Katrina and Don will continue!