All Comments on 'Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 4'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Finally

No disrespect meant to CountryRocks, but Poolside just isn't the same without you at the helm. Anyway, thanks for this new part to bridge the original and the new ones.

CountryRocksCountryRocksover 10 years ago
Good Job

LeoDavis did an excellent job linking his previous Poolside story with the continuation that I wrote. It both physically and psychologically links the chapters together, and was completed at a time that I know he was involved writing several other stories, as well as having numerous personal responsibilities.

ocgdocgdover 10 years ago
Thank you

A big thank you Lio. I have really enjoyed your writing, and look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant series, and the ending ... oh my.

LeoDavies,

I am stunned by your ending, handing the reins and plaudits to CountryRocks for the finale. It was a fine and varied series, and by ending it ethically and honestly you have truly won a reader. BTW, I haven't yet read Part 5 but will do so now, and then go back to your index. You have really helped me to define what I want to read.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for creating and sharing a fantastic series. I felt the same as Country Rocks that the story needed Ch 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best ever. We all want to read that they won it all. The gold metal of a wonderful life together. Than you very much . Please finish it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous