Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Over a year ago CountryRocks offered me his first version of the continuing tale of Katrina and Don. He made several subsequent improvements, and he sent each one to me. He even said that I could submit them as my own. I made three separate attempts to rewrite his chapter, in the process making his work more complicated, but certainly not better! Several months ago I finally threw in the towel. Chapter 5 deserves to appear, and CountryRocks deserves to receive full credit for it.

Consequently I did some editing on his work and sent it back to him, and I've asked him to submit Poolside Ch. 5, under his name, as his work - which it is!

But does his chapter really continue the original Poolside story that I wrote? Does it capture Katrina and Don's romantic relationship? Is the ending more satisfactory than the way I left matters after this, the new end of Chapter 4? The answers are a resounding YES!

I've been taking the opportunity to submit edited versions of several of the earlier Poolside chapters, in the process changing the original name of the first chapter from "Poolside: Sex with a New Mother" to "Poolside Ch. 1", and eliminating a potential contradiction or two that CountryRocks might otherwise have introduced with his chapter. If you had read my earlier chapters, I doubt you will spot the changes - particular since it's been so long since they originally appeared on Literotica.

Question: Will CountryRocks' Chapter 5 make sense if you haven't read my earlier work?

Answer: I believe CountryRocks' work can be enjoyed without reading the earlier Poolside series, but his Chapter 5 will only make complete sense if the characters are already familiar to the reader. But read what CountyRocks has written and make up your own mind!

Leo

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers