Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben told me it stays light until after 9:30, this time of year up here. And it starts to cool off when the sun goes down.

"While you're heating up the food, I'll set a fire in the fireplace. Then, I'll go make up the bed in the big bedroom downstairs. We won't even need to use the rooms upstairs in that loft-like area."

As we walked inside, she said, "Don, it's neat to see all the ways they've figured out how to live, sort of civilized anyway up here, where there isn't anything except rocks and trees and water." I remembered having almost the exact same thought earlier.

After dinner, I dried the dishes after she'd washed them, which she insisted she was going to do. It took a while for the water to warm as it had to travel quite a distance from the on-demand-type water heater. It didn't get very hot. But when we used it without mixing it with cold water, it was fine for washing dishes.

Once the dishes were finished, I went outside and checked out the hot water heater. I found I could vary the temperature with a control on the front of the unit. I set the temperature to a warmer setting for doing dishes and washing hands.

I'd have to remember to lower it again, for taking showers, since Ben's checklist noted that the outside shower head used only the hot water line as its source. When Katrina and I wanted to take a shower, I'd just have her stand near the spray, while I adjusted the hot water heater's temperature control.

By late evening, it had become somewhat cooler outside. We went around closing windows until we had sealed the place back up. It was still pleasant inside.

We tried some of the lights to make sure they were working. We sat in the living room looking out the one large window that looked out toward the lake. It had started getting darker outside.

We could see there were lots of mosquitoes on the screen of the one window we'd left open for ventilation when the fireplace was burning. We got back up, walked over and I opened the front door.

Looking out we could see bats flitting amongst the trees, eating bugs. I wished them success, long lives and good appetites. We stood with one arm around each other, looking outside from within the screened protection inside.

Katrina said softly, "I don't think I'd like being a bat up here, Don. You can only fly about ten feet before you have to dodge, or you run smack into a tree! No matter which way you fly!" She grinned.

I grinned and said musingly, "But just think of all the tasty meals, T-Kat! And their apparent abundance! Eating up all those bugs, it almost makes me want to study entomology. If you were a bug, I'd love pinning you to a mounting board!" I leered at her.

"What would you pin me with, Don? No! Never mind! That's an easy straight line." She said and we laughed. I grinned at her and quickly kissed her.

After dark, I started a fire in the fireplace, finally remembering to open the flue before too much smoke got in the cabin. Katrina remarked that all her clothes would smell like smoke before the trip was done.

We sat and snuggled, gently groping one another as we sat directly in front of the fireplace. It soon got too warm right there to stay dressed. So, we both stood, with our sides to the fire, and we undressed each other. We were soon nude and still very warm. Facing each other and idly touching each other, we rotated sides frequently. We looked like a dual human barbeque.

The rest of the cabin hadn't warmed up much yet. I noticed it as I briefly left Katrina to walk over and lock the front door.

The floor was cold, too. Not just cool, it was cold. It actually hurt my feet. So, I moved quickly back to the carpet's protection. The carpet in front of the fireplace, where we undressed, was padded enough, so the cold floor wasn't noticeable.

I told Katrina about the cold floor. She walked over to the edge of the carpet. She started slowly walking over to the door where I had been. She got four steps, gasped, turned and erotically hopped up and down as she turned and came back quickly.

She reached down and felt the floor with her hand and exclaimed, "Gosh! That's cold! What the heck is going on, Don? Is the floor refrigerated or something? That's a lot colder than it is outside. And it's been warm all day. That man over at the resort said it had been warm all week."

I said, "I think the floor is cold because the sun never heats the rocks under the cabin, Katrina. The cabin is built on solid rock, with no soil except along that eastern edge."

"Remember when we walked around earlier?" I asked and continued, "And I think the rocks have held this cold in since last winter when it was 30 degrees below zero up here."

Katrina said musingly, "You're probably right, Don. There's a rock wall all the way around this place, too. And only those two, closed, access doors to get underneath the cabin. Being sealed up, that would help hold the cold in.

"I felt that chill me all the way up my legs, heck, further than that! Gosh, look at my nipples! Not with your mouth open, you pervert!" She giggled quickly.

Sure enough, four steps on that icy floor had hardened her up like she'd been getting foreplay for an hour. Her nipples didn't seem as reddish as they usually appeared when she was aroused.

I said, "I was just exercising my jaw muscles for later. I paused, due to receiving visual stimuli beyond my control. Which I admit, temporarily suspended my mental processes, due to a sensory overload. I wonder . . . " I just lightly brushed her nipples with the backs of my hands.

She gasped, "Aaahh!" and jumped back like she'd been shocked by a cattle prod.

I grinned at her and said, "Wow! T-Kat! I wasn't expecting a reaction like that!"

She rubbed her breasts with her hands and said questioningly, "I never would have expected a cold floor to migrate my clit up to my nipples. But it sure felt like it did there for a second! Too bad. It doesn't seem to have lasted. But that felt weird. Maybe the Eskimos know something we don't, Don!"

She grinned and said, "No outside showers for them in the winter, though!"

I grinned and said, "Did you see the sign on the wall, over by the outside thermometer? It says: 'The views of the Husband in this house will always be Respected. As long as they don't Conflict with the views of the Management.'" I chuckled and rubbed her hair.

She laughed and said, "I'll bet Mrs. Fuller put that one up."

I laughed along with her and said, "No kidding. Ben's got a good sense of humor. Apparently, his wife does, too.

"I love being able to be so at ease with you. We can stand here naked and talk and joke with one another about anything at all. Mind if I ask you something, T-Kat?" I was holding her and stroking her back gently.

She said, "Don, I told you once. You could ask me anything about me, anytime you want. You opened up to me more completely than, I think, any man ever opened up to his woman. I intend to do the same for you, anytime you ask me to."

I smiled and said. "Okay, Katrina. I was just wondering what you and Ruth were talking about at the airport. I saw you looking back at me as you talked. And I guess that made me wonder what you were talking about. I mean if it was really private. And you don't want to talk about it . . . "

She stopped me and laughed. She said, "We weren't discussing you, Don. Well, we were, sort of indirectly anyway. She asked me about our chart because she'd mentioned something about it to her boyfriend. Probably in a post coital conversation, the neatest stuff sometimes comes out then . . . Anyway, she said she looked for it. But she couldn't find it. So, she eventually gave up looking for it.

"I told her that I'd given it to you for a keepsake. And to make you remember me if you ever looked at it . . . Can I ask you, did you? Look at it, I mean. Ever?"

I said, "Honestly, Katrina. When you left after New Year's, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do any more. Then, I remembered what Ruth had told me, that we seemed to be more married to each other than any married couple she ever saw. I told you about that.

"Well, I decided right then. That I would devote myself just as hard as I knew you were going to be, for the next three years that it would take you to make your run at the Olympics, to making a life for you if you still wanted it whenever you finished swimming in competition.

"When you left after New Year's, you took a part of me with you. Or maybe, I should say I gave it to you. Anyway, I realized that I wouldn't be worth anything to anyone in any relationship with that piece of me being missing. So, I spent all my time studying. I got my degrees in the shortest time I could.

"During all that time, our chart was taped to the back of the inside of the door of the closet, in my apartment room. I don't think the other guys ever saw it. They never said anything if they did. I didn't want it somewhere that I couldn't look at it when I wanted to. I doubt more than three days ever passed that I didn't look at it. The light in the closet made it easy to see where you'd scratched out your name, and written in T-Kat.

It was the most personal thing I had of yours. I could close my eyes and see you after I looked at it."

Her eyes were watering, though she continued in a clear voice, "When I left you after New Year's, Don, I realized that I really didn't have anything to remember you, except memories. The rings that you and I wore, I had to give back to the friend that loaded them to me. But remember 'your' beard? We'd cleaned it, you'll recall." She giggled.

I recalled clearly and said laughingly, "Yes, I believe you'd managed to get it stained in some way."

She smiled, gently rubbed my face, and then continued, "Yes, well the beard still had some glue on it. And some of you peeled off with it." Sorry, the glue worked better than the boy in the art department said it would. Anyway, I just sort of borrowed the beard, like for life."

She'd turned slightly red when she said this. Why, I couldn't fathom. She was already standing there nude. And she had been for quite some time. The subject matter of our conversation hadn't seemed very personal.

She kept talking, "I could feel myself blush." She hesitated, then she said, "Promise you won't tell my folks before I tell you why I blushed, Don." She looked serious.

I laughed, squeezed her and said, "Katrina, you have my solemn word, never to reveal whatever mystery about your life you've held secret for all these years, that you don't want your parents to find out about."

I grinned and patted her bare butt. I released her briefly to go put some more wood on the fire.

She said seriously, "Okay, Don. But I need to unload this, I guess. The reason I blushed was because I've never stolen anything, anytime, in my life before. Ever!"

I laughed and she continued, "I mean it! My folks were well off and they weren't very religious. But thou shall not lie or steal came through clearly all the same.

"But I couldn't return the beard. It was my only real memento of you that I could feel.

"I kept it in my room, rolled up, at the back of my underwear drawer. My roommate back then, not Judy, another girl at college, went to borrow a pair of panties from me once. When she saw and felt that hairy thing back in there, she screamed so loud I heard her sitting in my car outside the apartment. She told me later, she thought it was a dead rat." I laughed at the thought.

She giggled and continued, "For the first six months after New Year's, I smelled it every day. I could smell you on it, Don, for quite a while. After I couldn't detect you on it anymore, I took it to a fancy hairpiece store and had it professionally cleaned."

She stopped, looked at me and continued, "I took it with me to every event that I ever competed in. I kept it in my bag with my spare suit and towels. I could reach in and feel it, anytime I started feeling anxious about a race. Just touching it calmed me. It felt almost like having you there, coaching me again.

"I still have it. It's still packed up with my stuff, back at the house."

I massaged her neck and shoulders and said, "I'm sorry, T-Kat. I shouldn't have laughed. I've always known you were honest, ever since I first knew you. I always figured that the country club wouldn't have kept either of us around if they'd thought either of us was dishonest. There were always valuable things lying around.

"But I laughed because a thought just hit me, 'The school might not have wanted to have that old soldier back in the barracks, after he'd spent the night in the barn in the hay,' so to speak." I chuckled softly.

She laughed with me. She said, "Well, Don, now you know something else about me that you didn't know before. Better keep your stuff locked down, not sticking up the way it is now, or you might not get it back."

"I've already given it to you on a long term lease." I said and grinned. I realized our holding each other close and laughing had vibrated me enough that I was prodding her in her belly with my erection.

I said, "You know, we are on our honeymoon. It may not be as romantic as a fancy hotel in a big city. But anyplace serves the purpose of us getting to know each other better. Do you realize we've spent less than a month together, over several years? And before that, you kept me too busy with sex, for me to think about the future. Or, for me to really get to know you better as a person.

"My sexual urge is still there as you might have noticed." She giggled and I said, "But my urge to have sex isn't the same as it was when I was a teenager. I enjoy you more now. It isn't just a game of trying to see how many times I can ejaculate in one summer, like I think it was back then. I know I enjoy each time we mate much more than I did back then. Though, I loved it back then, too.

Watching your orgasm beneath me, or above me . . . it doesn't really matter . . . is much more important to me than cumming myself. I always loved watching your orgasms. But I don't think I ever appreciated what they did to you until I really began paying attention."

She sighed and said, "You know, except for my one fling on New Year's . . . hey . . . my folks don't know about that either. Oh well, I trust your sense of discretion even more than mine. I've seen it and heard about it, from others as well as from you, Don. As I was saying, except for that one time - I was fibbing a little before about running around wild at school. I only told you that, so I could keep you as hot for me as I could get you - I've always been sort of shy and not too much of an exhibitionist at all.

"I didn't mind other folks, back poolside at the old clubhouse, seeing me in one of my bikinis or sausage suits. As long as you saw me, too.

"When I saw the racing suit I was expected to compete in, I had a hard time, the first few days especially, before I could relax and just swim.

"I learned not to look people in the eye when I was dressed like that, for competition. I mean, I didn't mind guys looking. But I didn't want to even think about whether somebody was checking me out or not.

"Remember, I told you my sexual urges were very much enhanced by the level of training I had to do? Sometimes, I had to wear band-aids over my nipples at competitions to keep my arousal from being noticed.

"It wasn't just me, though. Lots of the girls I swam against weren't exhibitionists either. They weren't gay either, just normal. Lots of band-aids were used up in those swim meets, especially when there was any media coverage.

"Believe it or not, some girls were so horny all the time that they wore tampons during races. Otherwise, you just didn't wear a white suit, where your arousal would show.

"I could never do what we did on New Year's again. It would embarrass me way too much. That was my fling. I didn't mind it. But it didn't really appeal to me. I think I worried too much about getting arrested for fucking in public to enjoy it fully though.

"But I could never do it again, not like that anyway. I have to think about the future and not embarrass us both getting too wild.

"I thought back then, 'Boy! What if my dad finds out?' But we kept it quiet. I had some good friends back there. I'll miss going to school and training with them.

"At least with cell phones, it's really easy to keep in contact with them. I called a couple of them just last week. Hey! They don't know I'm married! I should call a couple of them anyway."

It was an interesting personal history lesson for me. But I was more fascinated listening to her thought processes unfold.

She started moving away from me toward the bedroom area before she remembered the floor. She stopped.

I told her it was no use anyway. The nearest cell phone tower was near Ely, nearly 25 miles away. We were in a non-coverage area. Her phone wouldn't work. Neither of us had a satellite phone, which would have worked. I told her we'd take the boat over tomorrow when we checked on canoe rentals. And she could call her friends from the resort.

We were holding hands now, just watching the fire. It had a very mesmerizing quality to it. I put more wood on the hungry fire.

It was dark outside now. We only had one small light turned on. But the light from the fireplace lit the whole room comfortably. It's soft, flickering light also made Katrina appear to be a softly flashing, human neon sign, which highlighted her beauty wonderfully. The earlier conversation had softened my erection. But her visual stimulation was standing my favorite soldier back to attention.

I said, "T-Kat, now that you've been off training, for what, two months? I'd really like to know what you want sexually for us. I don't just want to have sex with you because you think I want to. I want to make love to you because I know you want to. It's really become important for me, now that I'm older."

She sighed and said, "I've changed some as well. I don't have the urge to fuck like rabbits like we used to. Well, not as often anyway. I still have the ability, though not the same urge.

"I like to make love slowly with you now. The last orgasm I had, the night before we left, was the best I've ever felt, just from fucking I mean.

"I married you knowing you had waited for me, and I had the full intention of fucking you silly, any time I could. I just wanted to give you back as much as I could, for you waiting for me for so long.

"I think my urge to fuck you is still as strong as it's ever been. But knowing I'm not ever going back to that same level of training is the only thing that's really dulled it in me so far."

She paused, then smiled and said, "I'll bet you were about to say, you'll do me whenever I ask, weren't you, Don?"

I smiled at her and said honestly, "The words were already in my head, T-Kat. I just didn't have the chance to say them before you did."

She got a serious look on her face and said, "Uh, huh. Well, forget it mister. I want us to fuck when we both want to."

She smiled and said playfully, "We can experiment around awhile, trying to figure out just the right mix of urges."

"How long's this going to take for us to figure out, T-Kat?" I asked grinning.

"It may take a whole lifetime, Don." She said gaily. "Hope so, anyway!"

We laughed together and held and kissed each other before the fire a moment longer. The fire was going well and the cabin was warm. It had gotten a just little too warm. I pulled the screen across the fire and asked Katrina if she was ready for bed.

She smiled and said, "I'm still buzzing from all that driving and that boat ride. I don't think I could sleep, yet. How about, we put on some clothes and go outside. The stars should look nice if the bugs aren't too bad - we're so far away from city lights."

I told her, "I can feel that buzzing you're talking about, too. My truck doesn't have the smoothest ride. But the seats are soft."