Poolside Ch. 05 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering back, I asked her to pull up her sweatshirt, so I could see her breasts. Sure enough, I could still see the effects that the ice cold of the outhouse seat had on her nipples. Her breasts looked very aroused again, without being very reddish. She couldn't see them while holding her sweatshirt up.

Katrina said, "Don. What's the idea of wanting to see my boobs in the moonlight?"

I grazed the backs of my hands across her nipples again. She reacted just like before. She jumped back from my hands and gasped.

I laughed and said, "You sure do react to cold stuff, don't you, T-Kat?"

She smiled, rubbed her breasts with her hands and said. "Don, I can't believe how sensitive my nipples get when I get quickly chilled. I haven't really noticed it before. Maybe because the sensitivity doesn't seem to last very long."

I pulled her sweatshirt back down and said, "I love the way they look. You appear aroused. But they don't seem as reddish as they do when you're ready to fuck."

She reminded me, "You should have found out all about my boobs when you dumped that damn bucket load of ice on me after our volcanic session. I could have killed you. I have to admit, though, it took a shock like that to get me moving again. My nipples were the least of my worries."

I grinned at the memory and said, "You got moving all right, T-Kat. But it took dumping the whole bucket of ice on you to get you in the pool and swimming. I never checked for any reaction to the ice, other than the effect it had of getting you in the pool. I promised you I would."

I told her grinning, "And I try to keep my word."

She said, "Yes, of course. Thanks, again."

She grinned and said, "Sleep light."

We laughed together. One arm around each other, we walked to the back door of the cabin. We walked back inside and undressed each other casually.

I didn't feel aroused, and she didn't appear to be either. We kissed lovingly, gently, not feeling the need to try to arouse each other. We kept away from each others most erogenous areas. But we caressed each other continuously. We returned to the bed, lay back down and snuggled together.

I didn't think I'd be able to sleep, but Katrina's gentle snores must have made me nod off. I last remember dozing, chasing Katrina across the surface of the water. She was nude and running slowly. And I was gaining on her . . . Something rose up out of the water that I couldn't see and struck my nose painfully. I woke up, partially at least.

I complained, "Ow! I almost had you! What got me?"

I was still groggy and half-asleep. I gradually was becoming fully awake and I was fully hard.

Katrina giggled and said, "Sorry. Don, lover. You were asleep. My elbow got you while I was squirming around. One side of me was uncovered and getting cold. I need to wash my face and brush my teeth to feel human again."

I leaned over to give her a good morning kiss. She pushed me away gently, saying, "I probably taste pretty bad right now."

I leaned back over and kissed her anyway. She initially resisted, though eventually she got into it and started huffing a bit.

Smiling, she said, "Well? What's the verdict? Sweaty boot leather or three-day-old dead fish?"

I said seriously, "You know, you might taste bad to yourself. But my mouth is just as, well, fermented. You don't taste bad at all. In fact . . . "

I kissed her again and said, "Good Morning, T-Kat! Happy Honeymoon!"

She smiled and said, "'Morning, Don, thanks! Happy Honeymoon to you, too."

She hesitated and asked me seriously, "Did . . . ah . . . do you want to fuck me, or just clean up and make breakfast this morning?"

I said seriously, "My Darling, T-Kat!"

I held both her hands and looked right into her eyes and said, "I always want to be making love to you. Our New Year's night was the last time I wanted to only fuck you. And then only because I knew those few days, would probably have to last me for a while if not forever.

"When we separated at the end of the summer, I knew my emotions were starting to change me somehow. Since then, Katrina, I've only wanted to make love to you. You know what I mean. I'm learning more about you, without constantly thinking about only one part of you."

She sighed and replied, "Yes, I know what you mean exactly, Don. I'll bet it's just part of growing up that everyone goes through.

"It's been sort of fun, though, to be able to just blindly let go and have a bang . . . well, with you, it's usually a bang-bang-bang."

She giggled and said, "But I know what you're talking about."

She looked at me closely, then said, "When I told my mom I wanted to get on the pill the first time, she wasn't surprised. But one of the things I remember her telling me was an old poem.

"It went something like: 'Uncle George and Auntie Mabel . . . fainted at the breakfast table. Children let this be a warning . . . never do it in the morning!'" We both laughed.

Still chuckling, I said, "T-Kat, my psychological background tells me that I can't afford to faint. Because I'm starving. Since, this could lead to my feeling faint, which could lead to more fainting. And a vicious cycle could emerge, leading me to where I didn't have the energy to fuck you properly later on."

She laughed and I said, "T-Kat, we don't want that to happen. So, please feed me. I'll clean up the bedroom. Then, come and . . . ah . . . give you a . . . ah . . . hand, or two cooking. After we eat, I'll do the dishes and you dry. Then, we need to go across to the resort. We probably should do that as soon as we can get organized."

We kissed gently once more. Then we got up and got dressed. Somehow, she managed to burn the eggs. It just surprised me that she was able to keep them in the pan.

Maybe we were falling into some sort of rhythm with each other. She seemed to enjoy my toying with her playfully. I didn't want sex this morning, and she didn't appear to either.

Last night on the dock, my orgasm was incredible. It was all I could do to keep from yelling down the lake when I came.

The rabbit was evolving into something else. I didn't know what yet. I hoped I'd like whatever the former little bunny hopper became. I knew I'd do everything in my power to try to make sure that Katrina did.

We ate a cozy breakfast and headed back across the lake to check on canoe rentals. They only had a couple that they rented to people not using their resort. Those two were due back at the end of our first week.

We reserved one of the two, for the first day it was available. We got fishing licenses and a Boundary Waters permit. We had to go into town, for our food supplies. And Katrina made out a menu for our meals as we drove in.

Once we'd returned from town, we were set to go as soon as the canoe was available. We wanted at least one day to practice with the canoe before we went anywhere.

We spent the rest of the first week of our honeymoon wandering around the nearby woods, feeding the friendly chipmunks that hung around the cabin, briefly swimming around in the cold lake, showering together in the warm outside shower, fishing and making love whenever we knew we both wanted it. Both of us were satisfied. And both of us knew the other would say something if we weren't.

One evening, we had been fishing. But now we just sat together, on one of the hardwood boat seats. With one arm around each other, we looked out over an impressive body of water.

Katrina's head was resting on my shoulder, and my head rested against hers. She pointed, and we looked up at two eagles soaring around each other, high in the darkening sky. We could see two loons sitting together, on the water not moving, quite close to us.

I thought to myself, 'Perhaps the Indians had the right idea about spirits. Katrina's and mine were beginning to merge. Our lives had inter-tangled for many years. Our spirits had jousted with each other, briefly joined, then painfully separated for years. Some of mine had gone with her and some of hers had stayed with me. Now we were becoming one again.' The long wait had been more than worth it.

I started the little motor and turned the boat back toward the cabin. Katrina sat close against me, with one arm around my waist. I could see the happiness in her face as her short hair waved in the wind. Keeping Katrina happy would be the next goal I wanted to pursue. And I didn't feel at all selfish, in wanting to pursue it forever. For the first time in my life, I was in no hurry. Life was good. And it seemed to be getting ever better.

Continued in Poolside Ch. 05 Part 3.