Poor Little Thing

Story Info
She learns what will happen.
1.2k words
4.06
61.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gunnlaug
Gunnlaug
18 Followers

"Poor little thing," I said, my voice dripping with false sympathy as I saw her wake. She struggled hopelessly against her restraints, her hands cuffed behind her back and her ankles tied. She tried to scream, but her voice was muffled by the ball gag in her mouth. The van ran over a pothole and she realized that we were travelling.

She looked across at me, terror in every line of her face. I merely smiled as I stared at her, a pretty blonde looking for the world like a damsel in distress. She struggled furiously again with as little result the second time as the first. She gave up after a moment and looked around the back of the non-descript van we used, presumably hoping for some way to escape. I followed her eyes and as she looked back at me I shook my head.

"There's no escape. We don't allow mistakes like that with the ones we've chosen."

She struggled for a third time and I let her, waiting until she understood the futility of her attempts to free herself.

"I expect you'd like to know where you're being taken. That's reasonable."

I paused for effect as she stared at me.

"You're being taken to our headquarters. Or perhaps you might describe it as a lair? No matter. You're being taken to be used. You'll be brought before them and they will strip you and inspect you, your tits, your legs, your arse, your pussy. You'll struggle but they won't care."

I looked to see the effect of my words. Her eyes were wide in fear and she stared at me, unable to look away.

I knelt next to her on the flat cardboard boxes I'd laid down earlier. Reaching out I took the top button of her blouse between my forefinger and thumb and twisted it open. A hint of perfume escaped from between her breasts and I breathed in deeply.

"Delightful."

I flicked open the second button on her blouse, then continued, "they will touch you everywhere, twisting and pulling at your nipples, running their hands up the inside of your thighs. You'll beg them to stop but they'll ignore you."

I undid two more buttons and pulled the bottom of her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt. She tried to pull herself away from me as I reached out and stroked her chin.

"Poor, poor little baby. You'll struggle but they'll hold you still as they strap you down, your legs wide, your fragile cunt available to them to use however they want. You'll be helpless as they make you suck them. You'll want to bite down on their stiff cocks as they violate your mouth but you know if you do you'll suffer a terrible punishment."

To reinforce the point I ripped open the remaining buttons on her blouse and she gasped. I smiled as I gazed at her breasts encased in the gauzy black lace of her bra. I reached forward and took them in my hands, caressing her nipples and feeling them stiffen.

"You like it. We knew you would."

I paused before continuing, "you'll suck them all until they're hard. And you'll feel their fingers touching you, stroking you, pushing inside you; a little pain, a lot of pleasure. You'll try not to moan. You'll try not to give them that satisfaction but you won't be able to stop yourself. Your pussy will be flooded with your juices, desperate to feel them inside you. But you'll be embarrassed, too, because they'll know how much you need to be treated this way."

She started as I touched her leg, pulling herself away. I grabbed her hair and bent in close to her.

"They'll feel how wet you are, and you'll hear them calling you 'slut' and 'whore'. It will excite you, and you'll be even wetter, needing them to ram themselves between your soft lips. They'll know that your body is treacherous."

I let go of her hair, her head dropping back down. I put my hand on her leg again, running it up her thigh and pushing at the hem of her skirt, watching it slowly ruck up around her hip.

"Perhaps you'll scream? They'll want you to. Perhaps you'll try to resist? They'll like that even more, knowing that they're taking you against your will."

I turned her and pushed skirt up her other leg until it rested around her waist. I grinned as I looked at her matching thong, then looked her in the eyes again. Her expression was that curious mixture of loathing and fear and desire that I thrived on.

"Then they'll come for you. You'll feel the first one climb on you, his hard cock insistent as he presses against your soaking hole."

I pulled a pair of scissors from my bag. Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"He'll slide into you, the first of many."

I reached down to her thong and pulled it away from her hip.

"He'll take you hard and deep, his cock pounding into you as the others watch."

She shivered as she felt the touch of metal on her skin as I slipped her thong between the blades of the scissors.

"They'll let you yell and moan for a while, but they'll want your mouth again before long."

She shook as I snipped, cutting through the material.

"Their hands will be all over your body, slapping, twisting, pinching, pulling."

I pulled the other side of her thong between the scissor blades.

"They'll fuck you harder, taking turns."

I snipped again and she shivered as I pulled the skimpy, ruined underwear away from her body. I held it to my nose, breathing in her arousal. I looked down at her and I could see that she knew. A flush spread across her neck.

"Of course, they may not care if you're ready or not. Which would you prefer?"

She tried not to meet my gaze but I could see she was excited.

"But what you want isn't important. I do know that they won't be gentle."

I rubbed the crotch of her thong between my forefinger and thumb, the cotton saturated, betraying her desire.

"Perhaps they'll un-strap you and change position, bending you over some furniture before they restrain you again."

I dropped her thong on the floor of the van as I felt it turn into the long driveway, almost there.

"They'll queue up to push themselves into your aching body and by now you'll be begging them not to stop. When they're ready they'll start to come. They'll pump their cum deep into your pussy, they'll spurt down your throat, they'll shoot strings of spunk over your breasts and stomach. You'll be their cum-slut. And as you feel them come you'll begin to shake and shudder, yell and moan, ashamed that they've made you come, your head spinning."

I stroked her cheek again.

"And when they're done with you, it will be my turn. And perhaps you'll wish you were back with them."

The van stopped and her eyes turned to follow the noise of the driver getting out and slamming his door. He walked slowly along the length of the van and she followed the sound as it got closer to the back door.

I bent down, my mouth by her ear.

"It's time," I hissed.

The door of the van opened, flooding us with light. She whimpered.

Gunnlaug
Gunnlaug
18 Followers