Pop Goes The Weasel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and, leaning forward, rested her hands on the back of the chair, bringing her breasts inches from his face. As disconcerted as he was, he instinctively moved his head forward, but she pulled back, tormenting him more. As he sat back in disappointment, he realised he couldn't have done much anyway with her panties still in his mouth. With not too much difficulty he managed to dislodge the flimsy thing and it fell to his lap.

Again, Victoria leaned in close as she wanted to tease him again, but she noted this time he didn't move. He was resisting. Something told her that wouldn't be good. A stand-off could ruin things. She had to 'give' him something; make him lower his guard. So she brushed her breasts against his face, drawing a nipple over his mouth. It worked as he tentatively licked before she allowed him to take the offered nipple between his lips. It felt good and she could tell he liked it too. But she felt it was enough and pulled back gently before sliding down his body.

Picking up her g-string she asked, "What's the matter, baby...you didn't want to eat my panties? You prefer to eat me?"

It was, perhaps, a dangerous thing to say but it was a sign of her total confidence now, having come out on top in that 'challenge' a moment ago and she confidently draped the g-string around his erection, watching it twitch with the caresses. She loved the feeling of power she had over him. "Mmmmm look how your cock dances for me. It makes my pussy so wet having you at my mercy."

Rubbing her hands, softly, on his pants she sighed. "That feels so good, Daemon. You know how I adore the feel of satin against my skin." She continued to stroke, making sure to come very close to his cock without actually touching it. Bound as he was his only movement could be from the hips. He moved them, as if trying to fuck thin air. Pitilessly, she thought,yes, that's the nearest you'll get to fucking me again.

Paradoxically, she showed him mercy when she took his cock in the palm of her hand and ran her fingers up the shaft, lingering at the tip; wet with pre-cum. While she'd never been one to have slept around, before she met him she'd had her share of partners. Her friends had always been fairly explicit when talking of their lovers, something she never did. But taking all this into account, she knew Daemon was well blessed. His cock was well above average size. He, of course, knew it, hence his calling himself 'the sexiestcock on earth.' As she masturbated him gently, she thought there must be millions of men more deserving of a penis like this one.

Her mercy didn't extend to allowing him to cum. He was already fortuitous in gaining pleasure from her this way. He was on the brink of orgasm when she denied him by taking her hand away.

Adjusting her position, she rested her head upon his knee, looking down, feigning meekness; not wanting Daemon to see the disgust she felt for him.

In a voice made breathless by the evening's activities she asked, "Daemon, do you remember when we got married? How happy we were?"

Irritated he answered, "What? What...of course I remember!"

"Remember our prenuptial agreement? What we said about cheating?"

Daemon didn't know where Victoria was going with this line of questioning but he thought he would answer her and she'd go back to pleasuring him.

"Yes I do remember Vickie. We said that if either one of us was caught cheating; he or she would lose everything. Are you trying to tell me you've cheated on me baby?" His voice remained calm even though he was anything but calm. If he ever found out that she had cheated on him he would make her pay and pay dearly! If she cheated, it would be because she'd invest herself emotionally with someone. In all his arrogance he couldn't conceive what he was doing as cheating. It was only sex, pure fucking and nothing else.

Raising her eyes to look at him she said, "Of course not! I would never cheat on you! Would you?" She knew that whatever Daemon said would be a lie and would crush her but she needed to see how he could so blatantly lie to her and not show any guilt.

The question caught him by surprise but he knew just how to turn it around and make Victoria feel stupid for asking. "Don't be silly! When would I have the time or energy to cheat? I work sixty hours a week, that's without counting the week-ends and week-long business trips I have to make for Gianni, I come back home and never go out with the guys so you won't feel left out...so tell me, when would I cheat on you huh?"

Scrunching her face to show him how bad she felt for asking such a question, all the while thinkingGo ahead asshole, keep lying through your teeth...the end is near, Victoria said in a subdued voice, "I didn't mean to make it appear as if I doubt you Daemon, that wasn't my intent at all. Just forget about it, we've had time to cool down, let's continue with our evening shall we?"

Daemon shook his head, wondering what all this was about but decided to put it out of his mind for now. He didn't have much choice in the matter anyway, he was still tied up and Victoria looked so delicious he'd be a fool not to enjoy the evening. Tomorrow he would get to the heart of the matter andmake her tell him what was going on.

Victoria stood and Daemon watched as she positioned their recliner immediately in front of him. While he had seen her naked many times, she had never flaunted herself as she was doing now. She looked really good, nude but for her hold-ups. Nevertheless he still felt something just wasn't right as she sat in the chair opposite. When she spread her legs over the arms, he knew something wasn't right. He didn't know what and he was no longer sure if he liked it or not. Granted he enjoyed the show, but he was more used to this kind of display from his other women.

With her pussy and ass inches from his face, she watched him drinking in her nudity. She held herself open in front of him, talking dirty like he'd never heard her before, showing him how wet she was. She told him she wanted to be fucked. "I could be on my knees sucking your cock, while one of your friends fucks me from behind." His jaw dropped. "That's what you always wanted, honey, isn't it?"

"Now, just a minute, Victoria..." he began..."what's going on?"

"I'm just trying to please you, baby," she purred. "Youdid say you wanted to share me didn't you? To have someone fuck me while you watched?"

"Yes...but...but..."

She interrupted him. "And I have an idea!" He looked confused. "It won't be one ofyour friends, but one ofmy friends.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing and didn't know what to say as she rose from the chair. His mind was in a whirl and then he saw she was making for the small phone table. "Just who was she going to call?" He saw her reach for the phone and he looked away unable to comprehend what was happening. He focused on the recliner as if where she had been seconds ago held the answers.

Daemon looked like someone whose world had been turned upside down. His sweet Victoria was acting and carrying herself like a slut and he didn't like it. Had she gotten the nerve to cheat on him? Was there another man teaching her to be so slutty? Could it be possible she had finally come to terms with his suggestions of free sex?

Glancing over her shoulder, Victoria could see the wheels turning in his head and it took all she had to not burst out with laughter. He looked so lost, for once, not having a clue what was going on. She knew she had the upper hand and she intended to use it to her advantage. She reached, not for the phone, but for the drawer. He was oblivious to the sound of the drawer sliding open, then closing.

Only when she returned and sat in his line of vision, did he break from his trance. He saw what she had in her hand and recognised what it was instantly.

"Meet George!" she stated. "Mytrustworthy friend." It was her vibrator. She used it many a time during his absences on so-called business trips and she was going to use it now.

Sitting back in the recliner, she again spread her thighs wide over the arms of the chair, and placed the vibe by her pussy. It served as an arrow, directing his attention. Her hands cupped her breasts, fingers sliding over her nipples, arousing them until they began to stiffen. She sighed with the pleasure, staring into his eyes. Nothing registered there, until she picked up the vibrator; and raised it to her face. His eyes followed the movement and widened as she held it to her cheek. It was bigger than he was and she saw disappointment etched into his face. It was typical of the man, she reflected, that he thought size waseverything. She noticed his erection had begun to subside.

She turned the device on and a low hum filled the room. The atmosphere was electric. Or should that be 'battery powered' she thought, bringing her hand down between her thighs. She held the plastic tube against her pussy, the initial touch sending a jolt through her body. It was glorious and she needed to cum quickly so she brought her legs together and ground against George as it buzzed against her cunt. She came with a tremble and a shiver. It felt so good; the best she could remember since they'd been together.

Despite his uncertainty about her behaviour, his cock was again standing proud. She noticed it as she regained composure. "He still didn't get it," she thought. "He doesn't get that he's not going to get it."

"Did you enjoy that, baby? Did you like the show?" She asked.

"Yes, sure" he responded, unconvincingly. "But come on, Victoria. Untie me now, please. Let's get it on. I can give you some of the real thing."

"Not just yet, Daemon. Your time will come."

Victoria widened her legs a third time and brought the vibrator into play once more. She ran the tip all around her pussy lips, all the time sliding down in the chair, pushing her ass towards him, spreading even further. She inserted a couple of inches inside herself. "Wouldn't you like this to be your cock, baby? Your hard cock inside my cunt? Are you as hard as George is right now?" she asked, sliding the vibe down to her anus. "Or would you prefer to be here?"

She held the tip there, pushing in gently, relishing the vibrations, quivering. With each tremor, she found she could introduce a little more. And then her other hand was at her pussy, rubbing wherever felt good; which was everywhere. She masturbated, knowing climax was near. Very near.

She was completely oblivious of him as her fingers sped her towards another orgasm. As it hit, she released her hold on the vibrator but it stayed impaled in her ass until the third of several convulsions when it fell. She slowly followed it, sliding from the chair to the floor.

Daemon stared incredulously. Victoria...his Victoria, looked as if she'd just had a fit. Her eyes seemed to have rolled back in their sockets. She'd gone limp right there in front of him, legs splayed, pussy gaping. He so wanted to get down there and fuck her. But he couldn't, no matter how much he shook and banged the chair that imprisoned him. "Victoria!...Victoria!!" He called, almost shouting. "Untie me...right now!"

The sound of the chair banging brought her back. "What's the matter, baby?" Victoria teasingly asked. "You want to fuck me? Give me the real thing?" She was about to torment him some more when the doorbell rang and inspiration hit.

"Hey! That'll be Gianni. You said he was coming over. Maybe I should get him to fuck me."

"Oh shit...Gianni!" He couldn't believe he had let time pass that way. "Come and untie me quick, I don't want him to find me like this."

"Untie you? Of course not! Don't you think it's gonna be even more exciting to watch him fuck me knowing you cannot do anything about it?" She asked him teasingly. Victoria knew it would never happen but seeing the look on Daemon's face she got the idea he didn't.

"Don't you dare! Iforbid you to even think of making a pass at him! What's he gonna think of me if I letyou offer yourself to him like that? You're mine...nobody else's!" He was pretty sure she was joking but nonetheless Daemon's cock had deflated in a single instant and he felt himself getting angry at her for evenjoking about something like that.

"Shut your pie-oven you asshole! I'm gonna fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want and if it pleases me to let you watch...you will! Do youhear me...YOU WILL!!" She shouted at him, finally being able to let the rage and contempt be shown in her face and in her voice. "Now don't make a sound and let me go open the door to Gianni. It wouldn't do to let him wait outside a moment more don't you think?"

Daemon didn't know what had gotten into Victoria to talk to him like that but whatever it was he knew it couldn't be good. He didn't have the time to think about it right this moment with Gianni being minutes away from making him a richer man than he already was, however, tomorrow, when she'd had time to think on her behaviour, he knew Victoria would get the 'talking to' of her life and be taught where her place was in his household. His immediate concern was what Gianni would think finding him like this as he was frantically trying to free himself.

"Victoria Alex Thornton, get your ass over here....RIGHT NOW! I don't know and don't have the time to bother myself with your hysterics but I won't let you fuck up a business deal just because you have a bee in your bonnet."

Victoria didn't even dignify his latest retort with an answer. She walked serenely to the front door, pausing only to put on her dressing gown before letting Gianni in.

Opening the door she was surprised at how calm she felt. She'd forgotten how tall he was. Looking up at Gianni she smiled, feeling all the residual tension evacuate her body; she knew the end was in sight and she was happy.

She stood aside to let him in, satisfied that now he was here everything would be okay and she couldtruly put an end to the act she'd been playing all evening.

She closed the door and was about to walk him to the living room when Gianni put his hand on her arm and asked, "Victoria, are you sure about this? There's no turning back after tonight you know? Will you be able to live with yourself?"

She took a breath, letting it come out slowly before answering, "Gianni, when I called you this afternoon and told you what I had discovered you saw the state of mind I was in. He betrayed me...and I want him dead. Can you say that after receiving my fax about what he did to your business...to your wife that you don't want it too? I'm sure you had someone look over the details I faxed you to make sure it was genuine and it wasn't only a 'jealous wife's revenge'."

"You're right, I want him dead," Gianni said. "I wish I could kill him more than once but it's impossible. I always knew he had a philandering eye but I thought that's all it was...looking, not touching. Daemon knew I wouldn't have done business with him – even our less-than-clean ones – if I had thought he was a cheating bastard like that. For all the shady dealings I do, everybody working with me knows that I have ONE unbreakable rule.'Thou shall not betray thy woman!' Daemon knew I never would have trusted him if I had known; how could I have trusted him not to betray me when he was capable of betraying his wife, the mother of his children? And I was right; he betrayed your trust in him, he betrayed MY trust in him and he...he....he sullied my wife. It's unforgivable and must be paid in blood!" Gianni said these last words in a dull voice, knowing he had at this moment decided Daemon's fate.

Victoria knew making this decision had cost Gianni but she also trusted him to carry it through. She hadn't known him for as long as Daemon had but what she knew of Gianni was that he was trustworthy. If he gave his word that something would be done you could be assured that it would, not matter what.

Once again Gianni stopped walking, turning around to face her when he said, "You have to be out of the house when it happens. I don't want anybody suspecting you of anything. We're going in now, you're gonna tell him what you want, you'll get dressed and then you're out. No turning back."

You could see the tear in Victoria's eyes when she looked at him. "Promise me you'll do it quick. As much as he hurt me, a part of me still loves him and I don't want him to suffer unduly."

Showing him into the living room, she left to go to her bedroom. As Gianni entered, he saw Daemon; wrists chafed from trying to get out of his restraints and bathed in sweat. His hair was dishevelled, his skin was shiny from all that exertion and he was giving off a malodorous stink.

Daemon wondered why Gianni was standing there without commenting on his predicament. Laughingly he said, "Hmm man, looks like you arrived before Vickie and I had the time to finish our little game. I'm sorry that you have to catch me in this state of undress but she's tied me so tight and now she can't undo it; you know how clumsy she is, huh? Would you mind helping to untie me? Then we'll be able to do business."

Gianni took a step forward as if he was going to help him and stopped before reaching him. "I'm sorry man but I think you better stay restrained for what your wife wants to say to you. You might hurt yourself or her when she's done talking and we don't want that, do we?"

Daemon's mind was abuzz. What could Victoria have to tell him that would need him to be restrained to hear it? Furthermore, how come Gianni knew about it and he didn't? Could it mean that Gianni was the one who had taught Victoria how to be such a slut? Could it be that for all his 'morality speeches' Gianni was a 'real' man and didn't mind fucking around?

He forced himself to remain calm; he didn't want either of them to know how unnerved he was at thinking they could be in league together.

While the men had been talking, Victoria had gone into her bedside table to get the folder containing the file she had printed that afternoon. She couldn't believe only a few hours had passed since she had made that fateful discovery.You thought I was dumb didn't you? Putting those files on MY computer! I'm gonna show you how dumbyou are, you bastard!

Getting back to the living room she could see Daemon was pissed off while Gianni was the perfect image of coolness, casually reclining on the sofa. Victoria knew that Daemon prided himself on his ability to remain level-headed no matter the situation but he didn't look calm, not by a long shot!

Victoria sat back on the recliner chair, taking a moment to collect her thoughts and make sure what she wanted to say would be intelligible. She saw Daemon look at the folder in her hand and, for the first time ever, saw uncertainty in his eyes. She had him wondering what was going on and she was again relishing the feeling of power.

She opened her mouth to speak, closed it, opened it again and stopped. She stood up from the chair; what she needed to do was pace around and she moved the chair out of the way to allow her to do it.

She paced around a while and then suddenly stopped in front of Daemon. She put in her eyes all the pain, the rage, the disgust, the contempt she could feel for him while using the sweetest voice she could find. "Daemon, If I say the names Julia, Chrystine, Lacey, Caroline, Amanda, Patricia and a thousand others to you, what does it tell you?"

"What the fuck are you talking about woman? Gianni, I don't know what's going on here but if that's the talk you said she needed to have with me I can assure you she and I are in no danger of being hurt." She could hear the annoyance in Daemon's voice and something else. Was he figuring out what was happening?