Pop Goes The Weasel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daemon, listen to me, listen carefully. If I tell you all those names are on a computer file and I found them, does it jog your memory?" Victoria could see a hint of recognition in Daemon's eyes now.

"Computer file, what computer file? What's it got to do with me? Or, are you saying you snooped around on my computer? It better not be the case!" Daemon could feel the first finger of apprehension reach him.

Victoria was getting annoyed at this little game they were playing and soon she wouldn't have the patience to continue. "No mydear husband, I'm talking about the computer file onmy computer. The file you've written concerning all those women you FUCKED behind my back. The file named 'Trash and more trash' on my computer. The record of all your sordid affairs. THAT'S the file I'm referring to!"

Daemon's face fell; he couldn't believe she had found it. How could she? She wasn't bright enough to know how to do spreadsheets on the computer, let alone find a file so well hidden.

Victoria was past the point of no return now, she was so angry. How could he keep lying when she was telling him she had proof? In a moment of anger she threw the file at him. "Here's the file, you bastard. You lied to me! You cheated on me! You've put my health at risk with all those women. I trusted you...I trusted you and you betrayed me like that! How could you?" The tears were falling freely down Victoria's face but she didn't care anymore. Those tears were the last ones he'd have from her and he was entitled to them. She wanted him to know how hurt she was.

"Okay you've caught me. So what? It's only sex, it doesn't mean anything. If only you weren't so 'prim and proper' so 'Miss Perfect' all the time you would see the benefit of fucking around. But no, not you huh, not Victoria fucking-MENSA-IQ Thornton! You're so sweet and nice, always doing the right thing, never saying anything bad about anyone. You're making me want to puke with all your sweetness. You aren't a saint and you're acting like one! I am a man, I have needs, wants, demands that weren't met and I got them elsewhere that's all!"

Daemon couldn't believe she questioned his motivations. How dare she not understand that his fucking around had nothing to do with loving her? If she hadn't been so unreceptive when he had talked to her about swinging, she would have known that's what he wanted. What was so wrong with wanting other men, and women, to enjoy her bounty? It was the best compliment he could have given her, to know she was so good that nobody equalled her, that he was so proud of her sexual prowess; he wanted everyone to know it.

Victoria couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was her fault he had cheated on her? Because she didn't want to participate in his twisted ideas of sex, she was responsible? She could have said more but this told her there was no point; he was beyond salvation.

She breathed deeply a few times, trying to regain her calm before saying, "Thank you Daemon for your honesty, now I know what kind of bastard you are. I have only one last thing to say to you. As of RIGHT NOW, we are over! I hope you rot in hell!"

With this last statement, she left the living room, going to her bedroom to get dressed and pack a suitcase for her children and her.

"Well...I think she summed that up very well, don't you?" Gianni said in a peaceful voice.

Daemon looked at Gianni with a derisive smile when saying, "Women huh. She's probably PMSing and that's why she's acting like such a bitch. Looks like it's just you and me man, untie me so we can do business."

*****************************************

While Victoria was upstairs, erasing the remnants of tears left on her cheeks, she hoped Gianni was ripping Daemon apart. She could imagine him telling Daemon how he had found out that Daemon was skimming his business and Daemon's face when he realized she was the one who had brought Gianni's attention to it.

As she came down the stairs she heard Gianni say, "Don't even waste my time trying to weasel your way out of it. I KNOW you've fucked with the business, I KNOW you've abused my wife, I've seen the proof and it's enough to bury you!"

Gianni walked to the end of the living room, not looking at Daemon when he said, "That's a shame you couldn't keep your hands out of the business. Next week we're coming into the biggest deal we've ever had, something to keep us from ever working again for the rest of our lives. What's worse is that you had to soil my wife."

Daemon knew Gianni meant business. The last time he had seen him that angry was the night he discovered the guy who made his deliveries had cheated him of a few hundred thousand dollars and he had killed him.

When Gianni turned around there was a gun in his hand. "For you it's starting tonight that you'll never have to work again."

Victoria had her hand on the door handle when she heard the loudPOP of the gun shot. She couldn't believe how loud it was and for once was really thankful their house had been so remote.

As she closed the door on the house she realized she was also closing the door on this chapter of her life. Walking down the path she was thinking " Daemon always thought himself the 'sexiest cock on earth', he is now the 'sexiestcorpse on earth, and she smiled.

Please, don't forget to vote, comment and/or send me personal feedback. That's the only way I have of knowing if you like what I write or not.