POP! (Practicing Oral Penmanship)

Story Info
You can say oh, so much with so few words.
1.8k words
4.2
11.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, let's see, what have we here? Who has so graciously volunteered to assist me by being the pallet, as it were, for my sorely needed practice session to hone my oral penmanship skills?

Margaret St. John? What a lovely, lyrical name, my dear. Exotically, classically sexy, yet with a strong hint of sluttiness, too. Perfect, absolutely perfect. Befitting of a Bond girl, perhaps, or a dancer from the Moulin Rouge, or more appropriately enough, for today's assignment at least, my willing slut for this occasion, the only job requirements for the next few hours being to spread your legs, open your pussy and anus, and enjoy being the happy recipient of my oral administrations. I need a good grade.

Let's review the subject's resume, shall we? Forty-seven-years-old, five-feet-seven inches tall, measurements 36-27-36, one hundred and twenty five pounds on impossibly long legs, long blonde hair, twinkling, mischievously lustful blue eyes, responsive pink nipples on full, luscious breasts, a golden blonde landing strip serving as a navigational compass for my tongue, lips, and mouth.

Today's practice lesson for which you have volunteered, Margaret, is rather simple, but oh, so important. You see, I must use proper Palmer Method-type penmanship, but with a twist of sorts. We will substitute the traditional fountain pen with my aforementioned oral implements, tools of the trade, so to speak, and your gleaming, gaping, and willing receptive cunt shall be the canvass. My task is to simply orally write your name, including all three words and fourteen letters, directly onto your cunt, culminating in synchronicity with the ending by bringing you to an explosive, earth-shattering climax as I reach the final letter, the 'n', although I will no doubt be unable to resist stroking my own quill pen while I perform, such is the pleasure it brings me to pleasure you.

Aah, I see that your beautiful cunt is already dripping in anticipation, how courteous of you. Let's begin, shall we? Please open your thighs just a bit wider, wider, that's it, and pull your labia apart for me, if you'd be so kind. That's it, Margaret, splendid, thank you so much. Very nice. Very nice, indeed.

You won't mind terribly if I lightly caress your mons before we commence, will you Margaret? Because, you see, once I begin, the use of hands is strictly and expressly prohibited in this particular exercise. Yes, that's right, hands-free only. My tongue is my pen. If I want to train for the Olympic-pussy-eating team, well, then , one must abide by the rules, and like any skilled craftsman, practice, practice, and more practice. Oh, and we also agreed that we would video-tape this session so that we could mutually review, correct? Wonderful, let me set the tripod, you just sit there with your legs open, please, and allow me to preface this exercise with a brief, instructional narrative while I do so.

You see, people that have difficulty with their, um , penmanship, usually put the full weight of their pen on the paper, and pick up their hands repeatedly and awkwardly as they move across the paper.

The key to good oral penmanship, in actuality, is known only by aficionados for whom the craft comes a bit more naturally, but more so, because they have a passion for their craft, an interest in the subject matter. Their 'writing' has a practiced cadence that comes from proper utilization of the right muscles groups, and hand-to-eye coordination, or in this case, tongue-to-cunt coordination.

Let's demonstrate by beginning with the 'M', we'll use a capital 'M', after all it IS a proper noun. We should be grammatically and orally accurate at all times. Oh, and you have authorized the consent form to allow me full and unfettered access to your cunt until you cum, haven't you, Margaret? Splendid, wonderful, then let's get started. I recommend that your own hands get a full and tight grip on the bedsheets, you will need to hold on tightly. If you must, you can also place your hands on the back of head, again, I am a gentleman that way, always sacrificing myself for your pleasure.

I like to draw the 'M' with full up-and-down strokes, but starting from south-to-north, working my way repeatedly from your anus to the top of your outer labias, stopping well short of your clitoris, of course. Next, I'll make the smaller, 'v'- like middle portion of the letter by ever so lightly running just the tip of my tongue under your clit, and culminate by performing the rest of the letter in a north-to-south motion, a bit more urgently now, being prudent and careful not to lick or squeeze too hard on your inner labia, not yet, you have not fully opened for me. This is the golf equivalent of hitting a bucket of balls, just a warm-up, to test 'whether' conditions (as in, whether or not your hips are writhing involuntarily already, and voila, they are!)

Next, onto the 'a'. We'll bring our tongue up to your precious clit, but still not touching, just running the tongue in a circular, counter-clockwise motion, adding the hint of a swirl at the tail. We notice that, already, at only the second letter, the clit begins to stand up more stiffly, the blossomy folds of your cunt lips opening almost as if in a celebration of spring, a warm April breeze now flowing onto your exposed pussy.

Now, the 'r', one of my favorite letters, seemingly so innocuous. Yet with the right flair, the curves of the letter, properly and expertly administered, can cause a slight trembling within the vaginal walls, the ominous beginning to what would be the equivalent of an underground Pacific earthquake, which as we all found out, can result in a wall of gushing and rampant tides that go on for thousands of miles before crashing to shore, which in this analogy would be my face. Feel the vibrations, Margaret?

And onto the 'g', there are so many variations to this letter , it is perhaps my favorite of all, and also the first letter of the word 'gush', which your cunt is now begging to do as I tease you with small oval licks at the bottom of your clit, peeking visibly through the hood now.

Next, simply repeat the techniques described in the 'a' and the 'r', above, but augment these letters with slight nibbling and sucking. No two letters should ever be orally scrawled quite the same, like a snowflake, each one subtly unique. I see your vaginal muscles contracting within now, Margaret, it is quite fetching, you are a marvelous model for me, thank you, it is quite motivating to perform in front of such an appreciative audience.

The 'e' is simply an opposite of the 'a', using a clockwise swirling motion instead. Just envision running the tape backwards, in reverse. Ironically, though, the result is the same, it evokes the hardening and broadening of your clit.

The 't' next, oh boy, the 't' is a FUN letter. We emulate the motions utilized in the first stroke of the 'm', but then it gets creative. Personally, I like to cross the 't' by flicking my tongue in a lightning-quick horizontal motion, frantically across the very top of your vaginal opening. It seems that you like this letter, also, Margaret, there appears to be a mini-tsunami cascading onto my face.

Now, onto the second name, how convenient that you have a 'Saint' abbreviation in your surname. The capital 'S' will take perhaps five minutes or so to perform correctly, so lay back, enjoy, and feel the oral calligraphy being administered on your sex. Personally, and feel free to take poetic license here, but I liken the capital 'S' to musical notes, and administer accordingly, attempting to achieve a opera-like crescendo of sorts. From the sound of your moans and groans, and the fact that your slender, muscular thighs practically have my neck in a stranglehold as your legs wrap around me, I surmise that you are enjoying this particular melody yourself.

Another 't', stir and repeat as above, but now, a twist, there is a punctuation period after the 't', the abbreviation of 'St'. Let's try using a staccato, machine-gun-like rapid fire of tongue-fucking on the sensitive membrane between your vagina and your anus, licking, poking, and then orally fucking both holes in tandem, one flick into your cunt, the next into your asshole, over and over and over. After all, we can't emphasize enough the importance of proper punctuation.

Before we move onto your last name, we take a brief intermission to replenish the fluids. I lean up from your gaping, sopping hole, and drip my saliva from a distance of perhaps two or three feet directly into your slash. To assure that you are indeed more than adequately lubricated for the pending goal, I also spit into your cunt directly, and I watch as it blends with the overflowing creamy fluids oozing from within your deepest channels. By the way, have I told you how delicious your cunt is, the tastiest I have ever enjoyed, and I LOVE that landing strip, especially now that it's drenched in the liquid cocktail of my spit and your excitement.

Capital 'J', the first letter in my own first name, cool, let's appropriately celebrate. Imagine flip-flopping the motions used during the capital 'S', except by now, I am finished with my light licking and teasing phase. Your cunt is being swirled urgently now, and my motions mimic those of your head as your neck thrashes about wildly in pre-orgasmic throes of ecstasy, aching for sweet release. But not yet, Margaret, not just yet.

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOO'. Again and gain, a stuttering cacophony, matching the sounds coming from your mouth, my lips now encircling your clit, preparing to suck on it to cause the inevitable climax, your body completely at my mercy now in a hands-free display of sweetly torturous oral assault.

One more preface now, 'h', as in "holy shit, I'm gonna cummmmmmmm", a tease on the way to your explosion, your hips bucking wildly in the air, fucking my face, as I am cognizant of your pending violent orgasm, after all, I have the best seat in the house, your cunt is locked onto my mouth.

And, finally, with the twirl and rolling hills of the 'n', you squirt what feels and tastes like gallons of creamy, yummy, hot, sticky cum onto my face, tongue, mouth, lips, and it appropriately rolls now onto my neck, which of course, as followers of the alphabet can attest, begins with 'n'. You collapse and I watch as your stomach heaves, gasping for breath, and I stroke my own cum from my cock, all over your exhausted but completely sated torso, and the lesson is graded as an unequivocal success.

So, except, um, what's your middle name? Care for an encore?