Poppy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not think I am sharing you with him. That is not the situation he and I have. He knows you belong to me and he can come and visit. My giving him the remote control for your egg was a treat. He finds you a rare prize." He picked up His glass and drained it in a swallow. "And so do I."

She couldn't help but beam at Him. She was overjoyed to know she pleased Him so. The tear that had welled in her eye now spilled over but not as a tear of sadness. She sniffed to herself, trying to keep in her joy.

"You may stay out on the veranda and enjoy the sun. I have work inside. Please, use the chaise lounge." Rising He strode inside, taking the egg remote with him.

Her insides felt quivery, like a basket of snakes. She shook with a silent sob of pure joy at finding this man and His total acceptance of her. She could never leave Him even if she wanted to. She was bound to Him in everyway. She stood, hands clasped behind her and she got herself under emotional control.

Sniffling, she sat on the chaise-lounge, her knees raised and together, her hands in between her thighs. She never felt the feelings she had experienced since she came to Him. Where had He been all her life? If she had only met Him earlier in life she knew she could have avoided some painful times. But she also told herself that those painful times made her the woman she was now and if she hadn't experienced them, she might not be able to appreciate the situation she was in now.

Her eyes dry now, she thought about Him. She couldn't believe how much it filled her with joy to please Him. It came so naturally to her, once she knew what He wanted of her. She sat thinking about Him and how she surprised herself, becoming less inhibited and enjoying showing off her nude body. She did have a nice body, she had to admit. Looking up and down her freckled legs she parted them, withdrawing her hands and, as if seeing them for the first time, studied her freckled arms and hands.

Hugging herself with both arms, she left her legs parted, feeling the warm sun beat down on her sex. She opened her legs further, becoming more aware of the heat not only without but also from within her womanhood.

She felt herself so slick again, and remembered earlier. She had wanted to caress herself so badly! There was no one here to see. She knew He might not approve, but she had been good lately and she couldn't deny the building desire within her. Letting the sun continue to play on her vaginal skin, she forced herself to lay there, eyes closed, putting off touching herself until she could no longer wait.

Suddenly throwing her legs over the arms of the chaise-lounge, she dug two fingers into herself. Holding them close together, they slid in easily from her copious wetness. Slowly spreading her fingers apart as she rocketed them in and out of her, she felt her orgasm swelling like a balloon. She imagined His face, the feeling of the machine fucking her anally, of her cumming on herself, of her today, wetting herself and leaving moisture on the bench, and then of Him again. His gentleness as He inserted the egg, His firmness as He inspected her the first day, His care for her and His opening up a whole new world of pleasure for her.

She was close, she knew it would only be moments and she would have her release. Without warning the egg was vibrating in her. She had never felt it so hard. At first her eyes shot open, He knew what she was doing, then as the vibrations did their magic she could feel another source of stimulation on her clit. She could even feel the egg with the fingers in her pussy.

She had come to a decision. She liked anal. She didn't care if she was a dirty girl, she liked anal and wanted more! As she admitted this to herself, her orgasm consumed her. Her breathing stopped, she almost felt pain, her fingers didn't stop driving into her sex, couldn't stop. Her eyes screwed shut, she could hear her pulse in her ears. Her legs tensed, shooting straight out and lifting her butt off the chaise-lounge. With her leg muscles spasming, her butt bounced on the chair as the orgasm took over full force. She came down heavily, her legs now kicking uncontrollably into the air. Grunting, she felt herself continue to stab her fingers into her sex. She actually had to make a conscious effort to stop her hand!

Her orgasmic glow fading, she realized her legs were still skyward. She lowered them slowly and looked around. Still no one was there, but she knew she had felt the anal egg inside her vibrating as she hit her peak. It was quiet now, but she knew it had pushed her over the edge. She lay panting, trying to catch her breath, and brought her knees together again. The chair was wet all over. She giggled to herself hiding her mouth with her hand.

Lowering her legs, she actually squished against the chair. Standing up, she removed her sundress. She knew He had to be watching, how else did He know when to turn on the egg at the right time?

Unashamed and nude, she bent over using the dress to wipe down the chair and padded back into the house.

12