Porn Shoot Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think I'm going to like this' Veronica smiled, as she positioned her cock at the entrance to Lisa’s cunt. I held the blonde’s head with my hands, keeping her mouth deep around my cock, as I watched Veronica move forward to grasp the prostitute's oiled hips and drive her plastic cock deep into the woman's slippery cunt.

Lisa’s body arched up as she felt the plastic invade her pussy, stretching her cunt lips around the girth of the black monster. 'Mmmmffffff' she cried, her eyes lighting up while my hard cock in her mouth prevented her from crying out. I watched Lisa's expression as Veronica started plunging her cock in and out of her cunt, the porn model working up a rhythm with her hips as she got used to the feeling of fucking another chick. 'Oh fuck, this is good' Veronica exclaimed. 'I can see my cock penetrating her cunt, going in and out of her wet lips. I could really get used to this' she said to me, momentarily taking her eyes off the sight of her plastic dick fucking the call-girl’s cunt.

Lisa was getting used to the feeling of being helplessly impaled by my cock in front and Veronica's cock at the back, and was starting to return her attention to the cock in her mouth. And watching Veronica's lean body arching and thrusting, her tits swaying back and forth as she drove her phallus into the woman tied in front of her was getting me pretty worked up. 'Oh yaahhh, you little whore. Suck my cock like the slut you are. Take my cock right down your throat, and suck me till I spurt my wad in your face. Come on, slut, keep sucking me.'

I was getting really hot, and Veronica was too. She decided that she wanted to try fucking Lisa's ass, and had worked her thumb into the woman’s anus while she fucked her cunt. Veronica withdrew her plastic dick from Lisa's stretched cunt, applied some more lubricant to it, and without further ado thrust it into deep into the woman’s asshole. Lisa flinched slightly as the lubed plastic dick made it's way up her butthole, but continued to suck my dick with long wet stokes.

'Oh yaaaa. Now I can see why you like fucking our asses, Mark' Veronica exclaimed. 'Fuck that looks hot. Come here Anita and see this.'

Anita got up off the couch where she had been idly masturbating, and got on her knees beside Veronica. 'Mmmmm, I like how shiny your dick is when it's up her ass Veronica' the blonde said as she massaged the whore's asscheeks, before giving the call-girl a slap on her oiled butt cheek. 'Do you like that slut? Would you like me to spank your ass while it's got Veronica's hard cock up it?' She gave it another few slaps before shifting to the other cheek and repeating the performance. She was clearly getting off on this, and was looking for some stimulation herself. 'Oh fuck, I'm so horny. Who wants to suck me off?' she asked looking from Veronica to me. 'I'd better' I answered. 'Veronica's got to keep her mind on fucking Lisa’s ass.'

With that, Anita got up and strode over to where I was sitting, climbed quickly up on the chair to straddle my face for the second time that evening and pulled my head roughly into her crotch. I ground my face into her wet cunt, probing her snatch with my tongue using long strokes from cunt to clit. I could still feel Lisa sucking at my cock, and with this world-class cunt in my face, I knew I wouldn't last long. With one last oral assault I pushed Anita over the edge, and she gripped my head tightly between her soft warm thighs while she convulsed in orgasmic spasm. Her wet cunt flooded my face and I looked up to see the most outstanding set of tits heaving and gasping while the pornstar tried to catch her breath.

The suction on my cock now commanded my attention, and I gently helped Anita off my face and the chair. I looked over to see Veronica still fucking Lisa’s ass, while the woman was continuing to suck my cock past her red lips and into her slobbering mouth. With my face still soaked from Anita's cunt juice, the vision of Veronica slowly and deliberately fucking the blonde call-girl’s asshole, combined with the expert job that was being applied to my cock, I knew I was about to blast. I lifted my hips off the chair and started to really fuck the hooker's plush mouth, driving my cock down her throat. 'That's it. Take my dick, you whore. Suck me off like a pro. Come on, come on, come on you slut. Suck me off all over your face.'

With one last thrust, I pulled my cock out the woman’s mouth, grabbed her roughly by the hair yanking her face up with my left hand, stroked my rock hard cock with the other and blasted a huge load over her face. With a grunt I spurted load after load across her face, into her hair and over one shoulder, draining my dick across her well-manicured face.

I collapsed into the couch beside Anita, slowly stroking my cock as it deflated, and watching Veronica continue to ream the woman’s curved ass. 'Fuck this is good' Veronica moaned. 'On every thrust, I can feel my plastic cock right up against my clit. And I can see her anus gripping my dick.' With that she gave a good shove and buried the strap-on in the call-girl's butt, grinding it in and swivelling her hips. 'Mmmm, this is so hot. I've always wanted to fuck a whore up the ass. Do you like getting fucked up the ass, slut? Do you like my cock deep in your asshole?'

'Oooh yaaaa' Lisa moaned, as she grimaced while my cum dripped down her beautiful face. 'Keep fucking me. Use my ass. Use me like a little slut.' Veronica started to fuck her faster, pistoning her cock in and out of the hooker's tight ass, building to her climax as the strap-on rode against her clit. 'Oh fuck yaaa. Ohhh yaaaa. I like fucking your ass, you little bitch. But I want your cum covered face in my crotch now.'

With that the porn model pulled her strap-on from the blonde’s gaping anus, walked around the tied woman and sat down in the chair, yanked the plastic cock up to expose her cunt, and pulled the hooker's face into her crotch. She swivelled her hips forward, grinding Lisa's cum-covered face into her cunt. Veronica's face was thrown back, her dark hair hanging down luxuriously behind, and her legs spread wide as she held the prostitute's ponytail pulling Lisa's face hard to her cunt. 'Come on slut. Fuck me with your cum-splattered face. Lick my clit.' Lisa increased her tempo, sensing Veronica's imminent release, and craned her head forward trying to drive her tongue farther into the model's sodden twat. 'Come on slut’ Veronica moaned. ‘Come on, oohhh yaaaa, lick my clit. Lick the clit of the bitch who just fucked your ass. Oohhh, oohhh, oooohhhhhhhh.......' Veronica's body convulsed in spasm as she came hard, her pussy flooding the whore's face with her juices. Her toned and bronzed body twitched as the experienced pro worked her clit repeatedly, Veronica's chest arched to the sky, her large breasts heaving as she gasped and orgasmed for what seemed like minutes. Finally, she collapsed back into the chair, her hair a tangled sweaty mess, her legs spread and plastic cock still pointing skywards, with the hooker's smiling face still planted in her crotch, laying exhausted on Veronica's thigh.

'Jeeez, I liked that' Veronica smiled, looking over at Anita and I splayed across the couch slowly stroking our genitals and watching the action. 'But I'm exhausted. I need a good shower and a set of cool sheets.'

'We'll need to do something about our little whore here' Anita said, motioning towards the voluptuous blond woman still tied on all fours across our coffee table, her face covered in a combination of my sperm and Veronica's juices with globs of my spunk hanging in her hair.

'Yes, you're right Anita' I replied moving slowly around the table and untying our guest. Lisa slowly got up, stretching out her limbs and reaching around her hips to massage her anus with several fingers after the pounding she had taken from Veronica's strap-on and my cock. 'I don't even know if she got off yet.'

'Well, once or twice while you were fucking my ass' the escort replied. 'I really get off on being used, and having you both take turns fucking my butt was too much.'

'Good. Listen girls, tomorrow's another play day, so I'm all for a quick shower and then bed. Anybody care to join me? The shower here is unbelievable, all different levels of waterjets and marble. It will easily take four.'

All three girls nodded, and we made our way to the shower. Although there was lots of soap, six tits, three cunts and three pliable assholes, I was too exhausted to perform any more. I soaped the girls tits one at a time, rubbed their firm tanned asses and had the three of them lazily suck my half-mast cock while I sat on one of the marble benches with the water cascading around us. But I was too tired. We made our way upstairs to the king-sized bed and collapsed for a well-deserved sleep.

To be continued...

12