Porn Shop with Gloryholes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syn took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly as she took all Carl said in. "Carl, inside I feel trust in my gut so I don't wish to change my mind. I understand what you wish from me and I am happy to role play it out. Now, care to start?," She smiled looking at him.

Carl got into his role as her college professor his voice got deep as well as stern. His facial expressions made him look a tad angry as he stared at her. Syn stepped out of the room,closing the door behind her. She waited as Carl opening it and with a hand motion escorted her in. She could tell he was angry by the way he slammed the door behind them both and locked it immediately. Carl grabbed a manila folder from his desk and tossed it before her. "This thesis is shit Pet, I expect better work from my top student! Carl bellowed at her as he paced around behind his desk. Stopping he leaned over it with his hands upon the top before him.

"Um, we, I tried doing it on the last minute Sir. I had things to do that were more important," She mumbled to him. Syn tried to play off the rich little know-it-all college girl, who's social life seemed more important that her studies at the time.

"You are my top student, I have written many a letters for colleges for you, placing My name upon the bottom of each one! Why now are you choosing to be this defiant Pet?" Carl was angered even more by her flippant attitude, he moved from behind his desk and reached for her arm as he stepped out from it.

"Don't be ridicules Sir, I only turned in one paper that wasn't an A+ according to your standards!," She cried out to him as he grabbed her arm tighter. Syn acted startled that he did that, moving him as well as her behind his desk. Carl sat and pulled her to his lap in a bent over position.

"What, what are you doing Sir?" She asked. "What the hell are you some kind of perverted old man?"

"You are badly in need of discipline, and I'm simply going to supply you with some much needed punishment. This was a long time coming as your attitude has changed these last few weeks Pet. I really don't like what I'm seeing or hearing, " he huffed.

As she laid across his lap, she felt the huge bulge in his pants pressing against her stomach. She rotated her body over his lap, as she could feel his cock grow even harder than it was. Syn new he had control, not only of the situation, or her but his body. The more she moved the more his erection hardened, rising in his pants like a well trained cobra to its snake charmer master.

Carl howled out and hiked up Pet's skirt. They seemed to fill the roles of professor and student really well. Each fed off the other as it all began to fall into place, Carl and Syn complimented each other. They carried on the role playing taking the boundaries of teacher/student a bit further than it should go. Syn wiggled her ass in the air as she pushed it up a touch higher. She felt his fingertips move into the back of her white cotton panties yanking them down to her ankles.

"I think you think this is a game Pet. I think you don't take my warnings very serious," He scolded.

"I think Pet hears a lot of talk Sir, and doesn't feel the action" She immediately replied.

Syn knew how to egg him on, she fit the role perfectly for Carl. He raised his large hand right hand and brought it down hard upon her creamy bare ass cheek.The sound of flesh to flesh connection echoed around the small room like a gunshot. Syn hoped Mabel and the rest of his hired help slept in another part of the house out of earshot. She felt the sting as she cried out, it was so arousing to her in a dark and twisted way.

Carl made it seem so erotic, more erotic than it could ever feel with Brent. the after shock was a slow moving burning feeling that went from her ass to her cunt, it even stimulated her erect clit. Syn intentionally squirmed about his lap rubbing his hard cock through his jeans with her wet snatch. She rubbed just right, feeling his bulge rubbing her clit as her lips parted a tad over the denim material.

Moaning ever so softly, Carl lifted his hand and spanked her again, and again. Twice in a row with his large hand on her creamy ass. Syn was used to spankings and such, but Carl seemed to mean these spanks, each swat caused a sting, redness and her to wince out. He was placing his full force into each smack to her ass. The sounds of flesh to flesh contact echoed one after another within his private study.Her ass grew warmer and warmer, then suddenly she realized when he ran his fingertips over her ass they burned to the touch.

Syn bit her bottom lips hard, almost drawing blood by breaking the skin. She squirmed and bucked upon his lap, Carl definitely had full control over her. Each smack to her ass was to bring her closer and closer to orgasm. Syn had been around long enough to understand what Carl was doing to her. With each smack to her burning red ass Carl, her body rubbed across his lap. Her engorged clit rubbed his hard cock causing a tingling sensation to go through her body like a jolt of lightening.

Carl knew her body ached within, he knew that she was soon going to teeter over that edge. She tensed up as his hand came down, his thick fingers slipped between her thighs and felt her wetness. He rubbed feverishly between her legs, teasing her throbbing clit. No getting off Pet. Not until Sir grants permission," Carl said. He heard her breaths change, they grew to almost a pant.

"Please Sir, Please stop, I'll cum!" Syn begged. "I-I can't hold back much longer Sir!", She cried out again. But he didn't stop. If anything his hand seemed to get heavier, as he whacked her again. That spank of his hand caused her body to thrust forth across his lap. Her clit rubbed against the head of his confined cock, she exploded in a thundering orgasm that caused her to tremble and shake as she was bent across his lap.

"Pet, you came without Sir's approval, not good. But since this is our first session together, I will allow it to slide by. Shall we do this again, that would disappoint Sir." He felt between her thighs rubbing her dripping wet cunt. "Seems Pet needed to cum tonight, You really came for Sir." Syn couldn't speak. There was a lump in her throat and her cunt muscles were pulsing. Carl had a smile of accomplishment upon his face as he felt her juices dripping from her cunt.

With his sopping wet hand he reached down and removed her panties from around her ankles. Both hands moved to her hips as she helped her up to her feet. "Kneel between my legs Pet. Open my pants and release my cock." He watched as she moved to her knees, kneeling before him as she undid his pants. Syn reached in and pushed down his boxers, releasing his cock as it sprang out from it's confines. Syn felt the red smooth flared, thick knob smack her lips. "Good, good girl," He said.

His hand reached out caressing her face, "Want Sir's cock Pet? Does pet wish to feel my hard cock inside her cunt?" His eyes held hers within them as he spoke.

At that moment Syn wanted Carl anyway possible, she'd had already swallowed his load earlier now she wanted to feel him inside. "Yes Sir, Pet wishes to feel your hard cock in her cunt," She replied to his questions.

His throbbing cock was dripping with pre-cum. He was ready to be sunk within the depths of her hot wet snatch. He pulled her up to her feet and guided her over his lap. Straddling it as he grabbed his long rigid prick at the base aiming it between her parted lips. Carl rubbed it back and forth between then fleshy fat sopping lips. He released his cock from his hand taking her hips within his clutches.

Carl pulled her down upon him hard so he could fuck her down and dirty. With one thrust she was sitting on his lap burrowed into her wanton cunt. Her back arched as she pressed her breasts to his face. He reached up and undone the buttons of her shirt. Carl noted the half bra, which pleased him. He kept her skewered upon his rigid prick as he reached around her opening a desk drawer. Carl pulled out a set of alligator clamps, and attached one to each pink taunt nipple as he watched her expressions change. Syn winced feeling one placed, the metal clips 'biting' the rose tinted flesh. The other one seemed to hurt a bit more a she whimpered softly. Carl snickered as he placed the silver chain within his mouth and pulled. The tug causing her nipples to stretch out toward him. He left the tension upon them, as his hands clenched her hips once again.

Each time he moved her up then brought her down, her ass felt the fire as it rubbed the jean material. The afterglow effect was beginning to feel worse then that actually spanking he administered. Within Syn's mind she thought she could still feel the imprint of every smack of his large hand to her ass. If the spanking was supported to sadistic it wasn't to Syn. If anything it was another form of ecstasy, that brought her to a hard knee-weakening orgasm.

Carl lifted her as she felt his cock slip from her while the chain pulled within his teeth. She cried out dropping her head back as her hands grasped his shoulders. Her long thin fingers clamped over them while her fingernails dug within the shirt. Carl dropped her upon his cock splitting her twin cunt lips open wide again, plunging deep, filling her, and opening her snatch wide. He pumped his hips against hers as she felt her nipples tingle then go numb. Her cunt enfolded around him, closed around him drawing him within her fuck hole.He rammed his hips up against hers, burying his shaft root-deep inside her as his balls bounced up off the chair with each thrust into her dripping pussy.

Both of them moaned as their lips met.The chain was thin enough to not get in the way of small tender kisses. Carl let the chain drop as it fell between her breasts. His mouth clamped to hers as their heads and faces twisted sealing the kiss. They continued to slash their tongues back and forth between their mouths as Carl maneuvered her upon his lap, bucking his hips up and down while controlling hers.

She swiveled her cunt up and down his cock, meeting his thrusts. Their mutual cock-in-cunt massage felt so good she closed her eyes and let the joyous sensations of pure physical pleasure wash over her, course through her. Syn locked her ankles around the chair legs as she moaned and cried out feeling his wet cunt juice covered balls bouncing against her ass.

Suddenly , every outrageous sensation moved to one ecstatic pinpoint inside her, gathering together, rushing warp speed for her clit. Savoring it all, crowing deep in my throat, she started to cum. Unable to help herself , she began to babble, "I'm sorry Sir, I-I can't hold back Sir! Oh, gawd Sir, fuck me harder p-p-please! I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum Sir! Yes!" She felt her pussy expelling a waterfall of sticky sweet honey. The sloshing of his cock in her gushing fluids was so exciting, shooting her orgasm to an even more blissful place.

Suddenly, his body tensed under her, then relaxed. She felt his cock throb spasmodically in her depths. Warm milky white cum poured out of him as he grunted and groaned. His hips pushed up, his hands gripped her hips pulling her hard upon him. Carl filled her pussy to the brim, spewing out around the base of his cock, a combined juice of their fucking session. "Oh Pet!" he bellowed out looking to her. His breaths quick and erratic as the joy exploded through his entire body.

Neither could remember when fucking had been this intense. His cock head was making figure eights and performing spasming jerking motions deep within her cunt. Carl stretched her out to the maximum and beyond with this session of role play. She knew one orgasm was never going to be enough for her. Syn wanted more, Carl knew the same, as he wanted more of her. Shrieking, she kicked her legs in the air a bit and humped his lap, feeling his still hard prick piercing her deeply. Syn rode him like a wild mustang, feeling herself explode into a delicious second orgasm. She arched her back as he yanked the chain within his fingertips egging her second one on even more as she groaned.

Thanks to Syn's gyrating hips and clenching spasming cunt, Carl felt himself ready to unload again within her pussy. He quickly picked her up off his cock, and placed the dripping glistening tip at her tight asshole. He dropped her down as she screamed feeling the red flared head enter her tight ass. Her cunt contracted as the juices poured out. Carl pulled her ass down on his cock with one quick tug of her hips. She cried out again and again as those sounds only egged Carl on more as he watched her.

"That's it, that's it scream out for me," He said as he watched her. Syn's thrashing around caused Carl's cock to feel the intensity of her second orgasm as it sent him quickly into his. Her ass muscles grabbed around his thick long fuck stick tightly, as she groaned out. Carl couldn't stop himself from ejaculating long and deep almost as hers ended. Carl released her sore red nipples from the clamps as she rubbed them with her hands, offering a smile of gratitude.

They were covered in sweat as he held her close, letting his cock go limp within her ass. He held her face in his hands as he kissed her long and hard. Their tongues danced as one, twisting and twining within each others mouth. He kept her speared upon his deflating cock as he stood up, gripping her still warm cheeks within his hands. he felt her wrap her legs and lock her feet around his waist as she carried her to bed. Laying her down upon it, he stripped her naked, then himself. Carl crawled in behind her, spooning her as his arm draped over her perfect form. He kissed her cheek goodnight as they closed their eyes and fell into a fast deep sleep.

12