Porno Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

The second man then climbed onto the bed and between my darling's lovely legs. He pushed his equally hard and long cock into her cunt and he fucked her as hard as he could. Vicki started to cum much quicker this time and I am sure she had several orgasms before he too came into her cunt. Now Vicki was a really satisfied woman! The cameramen had been very active all the time she had been getting herself fucked and they were enjoying the action too.

Vicki then asked if she could get fucked in the asshole by the last man! Of course I agreed and so Vicki moved into a hands and knees position and the man moved behind her and pushed his hard long cock into her cunt. He pumped about 20 strokes before he pulled his cock out and pointed it at her asshole! He hadn't really prepared her for the assault but gently pushed his lubricated cock into her asshole! She grimaced with pain but it didn't take long before his cock began to slide deep into her hole! She was being fucked in the asshole! She had told me about this before but I had never fucked her in the asshole myself although I was sure I would be doing this from now on!

Vicki had several orgasms while her asshole was being fucked and eventually the man shot his load of cum deep into her rectum! They collapsed onto the bed with his cock still embedded in her asshole! He didn't seem to be softening; in fact he kept his hardon without difficulty. After resting for several minutes he began fucking her asshole again. After some time and more orgasms for Vicki, he came for a second time in her asshole shooting his load into her rectum! When he finally pulled out of her asshole, she rose off the bed and walked unsteadily over to me! She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply and told me she loved me even more than yesterday and hoped I was now as satisfied as she was! She also said she hoped the first film would make a lot of men very happy when they were watching it and she also hoped we would be able to watch our own private porno film as often as we wanted!

Cum was dripping out of Vicki and making a small pool on the floor! She also had cum running down her legs but I thought she looked even lovelier than before and I told her so! She moved off to the showers and cleaned herself up ready to leave.

I thanked Brenton for making the films and asked him how much I owed him? He told me he did it because he and I were friends and he wanted to do something for me! He grinned and told me he thought Vicki made a wonderful subject and he would be happy to make more films using her anytime we liked! I thanked him again but told him I thought Vicki had now had enough of other men and would want to stay with me only. I hoped I was right in saying this!

Once back at the hotel, Vicki stripped off her clothes and stood naked in front of me! She was still dripping a little cum out of her body but I loved her! I couldn't help but admire her body particularly the lovely heart shaped pubic hair! She asked me to fuck her myself now because she wanted to be sure I still loved her! What a silly statement but never-the-less I quickly stripped and fucked her as hard as I could. The size of the men's cocks had had no effect on Vicki's cunt - it was still as tight as before and we fucked as we had when we first met! I love Vicki and know for sure she loves me. She told me confidently she wouldn't like to make another porno film but perhaps in the future she might want to fuck other men but that would only be if I wanted her to do that! Time will tell but in the meantime I am more than satisfied having watched my darling wife fuck the other men! Being able to watch the video as often as we wished allowed us to recall the wonderful experience.

Vicki laughs when she says, "Well, it was alright for me to get fucked making a porno movie but I still didn't get paid for doing it! That was the only part I missed out on!"

I truly love her!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12