Porno Vacation Ch. 1

Story Info
Vacation in LA turned out to be more.
5.5k words
4.44
79.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers

Part 1: Epilogue

We have just arrived at our hotel room and a grueling 15-hour flight from New York. I open the blinds to have a better view of the city below us, while my wife fills the tub with warm water.

My company assigned me to meet a client of theirs and said that, after which, I can take the rest of the week off. My wife, Lana, immediately agreed to it. So, here we are - Los Angeles. What can be more wonderful than that? You asked. It turns out that the client decided to go to New York, instead. Since our flight was already booked, my boss (very generous man) allowed me to proceed with my vacation plans and didn't charge me for the ticket. Unbeknownst to me, he even paid to the hotel for the length of our stay.

We took a long bath together and she is telling me about the places that we should go. Lana, although born in Seattle, spend most of her childhood in LA. She moved to the East Coast for college and never went back. That is probably the reason why she is so excited. Both her parents have passed away and the only living relative that she has left is an aunt that lives in Florida.

I was born and grew up in Connecticut, went to college at the state university. I am now working as an IT manager in a prestigious investment management company in New York. I first met Lana during a merger negotiation meeting. She is one of the executive assistants working at the firm. We had lunch together. After little more than a year, we got married. Children are always part of the plan but there are certain goals we want to achieve first.

We got out of the tub a few minutes after room service brought us our dinner. We were so tired that after we finished our meals, we collapsed on the bed. We were fast asleep and never woke up until the sun shines on our eyes though the window. I would have kicked myself for opening the drapes in the first place.

I don't want to bore you with the details of our trip. To make the long story short, we enjoyed every moment in California. Since we have extra days, we even drove to San Francisco and spend a few days there. We saw everything that we needed to see and we did everything that we wanted to do. The incident that changed our lives occurred just a couple of days before we head back to New York.

We just came back from our stroll along Hollywood Boulevard. It is still early, but we decided to take it slow for the rest of our time in LA. It has been a stressful week. We hurried from one place to another, not wanting to miss anything CA has to offer. This is because we don't go for vacation often. Around this time, you will catch us lying on the bed watching shows on cable. At 9:00, we will venture out again for a nice dinner. I am about to strip down to my underwear when the front desk called. Apparently, there is a mail waiting for me. I informed Lana about the matter and that I will be back in a jiffy and with a bucket of ice and soda.

I arrived at the front desk and the concierge handed me the letter with the usual greetings that they do. It is not really a letter, but a greeting card. I tore open the envelope and inside I found a blank white card. I flip open the card and there is a note that said "Proceed to the Penthouse Suite..". Below the elegant handwriting are sets of red lips imprinted on the card. My heart started pumping and my body heats up.

I looked at the envelope and found my name written on it. I queried the front desk for the source of the card. He said it is from a pretty petite blond - Lana. "What is she up to?" I asked myself but getting excited by the minute. I decided against the soda, but instead proceeded to the nearest rest room to "freshen up". I look at myself in the mirror to make sure that there is nothing awry. I straighten my shirt, comb my hair, check my teeth, smell my breath, and wipe my sweaty palms dry.

After making sure that everything is perfect, I casually walk across the lobby to the nearest elevator and not to appear too wound up. The ride up lasted for just half a minute but it seems like hours. I fidgeted all the way up. I stepped out the elevator into the very elegant hallway of the penthouse. I felt like my heart is going to burst out of my chest by the force that it is pumping. I can feel the heat being radiated from my body. A thermometer would have registered at least 100 degrees. I took a very deep breath to calm myself down, but it didn't work. The scenarios of what would happen in the next couple to minutes starts racing through my mind.

I arrived at the door and attempted to knock, but the door is already opened. I peeked through the crack hoping to have a preview of the events to come. The room is dimly lit. I pushed at the door gently and open it a little more. I hear soft music playing and water filling up the tub. I let myself in, tiptoed through the den, and into the bedroom. The lights are off, but the candles that are scattered around the room provide some illumination. Not finding her there I decided to announce my presence, "Honey, I'm here. Where are you?" I waited for a few seconds. No answer.

Part 2: Lana's Surprise

Obviously, she wanted to me to find her. The next logical place to be is in the bathroom. So I proceeded. The bathroom lights are on, so I went inside. The water is indeed running and the curtains are drawn. I silently edge myself to the tub. Allowing myself a sheepish smile, I reached out to the curtains. I took another deep breath. Anxious to see my beloved's sparkling eyes, beautiful smile and naked body covered in suds. I slowly retracted the fabric to reveal the treasure hidden behind it. Nobody. I sighed. Partly of frustration, but mostly, because I need to exhale after holding my breath in anticipation of the sight that would I would behold. I let go of the curtain. Feeling defeated I slumped my shoulders, turn around to head back to the den.

Before I could complete my pirouette, I am dumbstruck as I gawked open-mouthed at the grinning goddess standing at the entrance to the bathroom. She is gorgeous. She has wavy blond hair, a cute nose and full luscious lips. She is wearing a sheer red lace teddy with no panties. By the time my eyes penetrated through the thin material and visualizing the wisps of hair that covers her pink pussy, my mouth is already salivating. Shamefully, I might even have drooled.

My eyes are drawn back to her face. She started speaking. I am so dazed and captured by her beauty that I didn't comprehend a word of what she has spoken. I am also entranced on how she caress the glass of red wine on her hand with her index finger. It took a few seconds before my consciousness recovered from the barrage of lustful thoughts that is induced by this lovely creature.

She asked with her sweet voice, "Did you find what you are looking for?" Finally able to clear my head, I panicked. "I'm so sorry.. I thought.. Oh, my..". I don't even recall what I said next. I don't know if those are even English words that I uttered. I was so embarrassed. I just realized that I am standing in the bathroom of a half naked lady, which is a total stranger to me. My face is bright red, she seems to be amused to see me babbling.

She rested the glass on a table and then approached me. She stopped my continuous senseless chattering by putting her perfectly manicured finger on my lips. She then put her soft hands on mine and led me out of the bath room to a butter-soft leather sofa. She sat me down and asks me what I wanted to drink. I was still so out of it that I didn't reply. All that I can do is stare at her. "Is scotch ok?" I just nodded me head. She walked to the bar to fix me my drink. Her ass is amazing. My eyes followed it as it sways from one side to the other.

After a while, I fully regained my senses and I stood up. She returned with the drinks. "Please sit down. I would like to talk to you." She said and handed me the glass of scotch. I tried to explain to her the events that led to this awkward situation. She just smiled and said. "I know. I am the one that sent you the letter." She then took a sip of her drink.

"Do I know you? I'm sorry, you are very beautiful. But I am married and I love my wife very much." I said as I raised my hand and show her the ring on my finger.

"My name is Silvia Saint. Did you think that I brought you here to seduce you?"

I now feel bad to have assumed that. I apologize for making that conclusion and also for not remembering who she was.

"You are a faithful husband, Mr. Grant. I admire that in a man. However, you are right. I am here to get you hot and sweaty. I am going to make you so horny you won't be able to think. You will be reduced to a rutting animal which sole purpose is to pump you cock and drain the contents of your balls." Sensing my nervousness, she took the glass from my trembling hand and rests it on the table behind her.

"Lana will join us soon. She is getting ready herself. But I doubt that Lana can do much to contain yourself from fucking me when I ask you to." She said as she faced me.

Her lips stretched in a mischievous smile. She took my hand and guided it to her delta. "You cannot resist staring at my luscious body. Your heart must be longing for my touch." She said, as I let her control my shaking hand. She brushed my index finger brushed under her pussy lips. This is the first time I have touched another woman after Lana and I got married. My cock twitched at the feel of the soft, juicy womanhood of this irresistible goddess. She moaned at my touch, which excited me more.

"See I am excited, too. Go on and push that finger into me. That's it." I felt the warmth and wetness enveloped my finger. I instinctively started to slowly fuck her with my finger. She, in turn, started humping on my hand. After less than half a minute of this exercise, she pullout out my hand, move it to my face and commanded me to lick her pussy juices off my finger. I hesitated. But after staring at her pleading eyes, I did. She asked me if I like the taste in a lascivious way and I just nodded. "Let us make sure you get more of my concoction".

With that, she pushed me back so that I am lying on the sofa. She moved her smooth and sweet body up. At this point, I am still fully clothed and she is still wearing her teddy. Her pussy brush against my shirt as she glides up towards me spreading more of her love juice on my shirt. The fiction caused her to moan slightly.

Her vagina is now directly in front of me. The sweet pungent smell of her leaking womanhood envelops me. Her teddy serves like a veil that covered my head trapping more of the delightful scent. Her smooth, soft and creamy thighs served as warm and gentle restraints that effectively limit my head movement.

"Let us find out how good you are at eating pussy."

Part 3: Tasting Sylvia's nectar

I tried to tell her it is very rare that I went down on Lana because she is not into that. Those incidents happen because I manage to get her very horny that she let me do it. However, I only managed to get two words out of my mouth before she gently sat on it.

"Shut up and pay homage to goddess". She gyrated her hips to rub her cunt around my lips. Her moisture now covers my mouth and nose. Her scent is intoxicating encouraging me to stick out my tongue to lap on her and savor her thick brew. Her soft blond pussy hairs are trimmed short and nice that it did not obstruct and tender pink flesh that it suppose to hide. My sense of reality crumbled under the continued mashing of her cunt lips on my own. The vile liquid seeped through my mouth. It did not quench my thirst but instead inflamed the lust that I will inevitable surrender to. I now hunger for the juices of this woman. Her constant moaning and dirty talk didn't help either.

Instinct took over. I opened my mouth and relish more of her excretions. Both of my hands are now holding her slim waist. Trying to time the rhythm of her erotic dance. My mouth started suck as I craved more of fluid. My tongue probed into her depth to find more hidden treasures that this enchantress has to offer. All the while she is egging me on, talking and moaning.

"Yes. I see that you like my pussy. Surrender to it as have many men did. Ohhh... That's it stick you tongue in. Go as far as you can go. Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Move it faster so that I can reward you with my cream. Ohhh... yesss... You use your tongue very well. I bet you can make you wife scream and have multiple orgasms with that skill of yours. She never let you. Did she? Such a waste!"

When she started to talk about Lana, her image flashed into my mind. My conscience tells me that I shouldn't be doing this. But I am in fantasy land right now. Her image slowly blurred to be replaced by the glorious pussy in front of me. The sounds of flopping flesh, labored breathing and the cries of ecstasy from my temptress eclipsed any thoughts of Lana. I am sure that she is now gloating of her ability to bend me to her will. Enjoying the power that she has to led astray a happily married man. To let her new found subject willingly service her. To guide a decent person down into a life of decadence and corruption for a moment of pleasure.

"Bite my clit. I am very close. Keep licking my pussy slave. Service your mistress of lust. Oh god... I am almost there. Go ahead give me everything you got. Shit... I am going to cum."

I lick and suck and plunge into her sweet cunt like no tomorrow. She grabbed me by my hair and mashed my face to her pussy. She is riding my mouth like a racehorse. Obscene words usually turn me off. But coming from this woman, it just encourages me even more. She is right, I am more than happy to be her lap dog, her pussy licker, her cunt slave - I now crave it.

"Shit... Fuck... Fuck... I'm coming... Ahhh... I'm coming... Ahhh... Ahh..." The floodgates opened. Streams of fluid gush out of her vagina. I kept on the assault. I never stopped licking and prodding. I have to swallow everything to keep from choking. She continued riding and fucking my face for almost a minute before she let go. I myself have to recuperate and start breathing again, after holding my breathing for the duration of her orgasm.

Part 4: Romancing the pole

She stepped back and stood up dragging me up with her. She is still panting from the ordeal. Sylvia's face is flushed and glowing which make her even more beautiful. She pulled my head down and gave me a voracious kiss. She basically suck the air right of me. With that her own juices, as well. Her tongue went in deep into my mouth. I almost gagged when she played with my tonsils. While exploring every crevice of my mouth, she managed to unzip my fly and gently stroking my engorged organ. After a while, she disengaged. Obviously still horny, she dragged me to the bedroom by my penis and sat me down on a chair beside the bed.

I started to undo the buttons of my shirt but she told me to stop. "Leave it on sweetie. I know you have a great body underneath that shirt. I want to fantasize that I raped you... that I made you cream against your will." She took my hands and placed it back on the armrest. She knelt down in front of me and moved her beautiful face inches from my cock.

I quivered in anticipation of feeling her luscious mouth envelop the head of my penis. She ran her hands slowly from my knees, across my thighs and stopping before it reached my penis. She is driving me insane and she knows it. She looked up at me and pouted her lips. "Ooohhh... what do you want me to do lover?" She, then, lustfully encircled her lips with her tongue making it moist and shiny.

"Do you want me to suck your cock? Hmmm?" I managed a slight moan between my heavy breathing.

"Do you want me to paint the crown of your twitching cock with my warm tongue?" I nodded my head.

She grabbed hold of the shaft and gave it a couple of slow strokes. She moved closer and exhaled warm air on air. Her eyes moved up again. Teasing me. She unrolled her tongue and pointed it to the tip to my penis threatening to lick up the huge bead of precum. She flicked her appendage up and down but never touch my cock. "Please..." I beg her.

"Please... what?" Her hands move slowly up and down again.

"Please..." Her mouth is so close, I can almost feel her moist lips.

"Say it. Tell me what you are begging me to do?"

"Please suc..." I didn't manage to finish my request when I was startled my knocks on the door.

She released her hold on my penis leaving me open-mouth. She smiled at me and told me to sit tight while she gets the door. She left the room and closed the door behind her. My body is burning in contrast to the cold breeze of the air conditioner. This brief moment of rest allowed my real head to wrest control away from the lower head. I started to question whether Lana is capable of setting this up. I can usually tell if she is up to something. But I never noticed anything odd in her behavior today.

The bedroom door might be sound-proof because all I hear are murmurs coming from outside. Getting impatient. I decided to stand up and get away from this ridiculous situation. But before I can manage to zip my fly back up, the door opened and she entered. My heart sank back down as I caught sight of her radiant beauty.

"You are impatient, my little boy. Why don't you take your seat and we can continue." She said as she walked towards me. I told her my doubts and that she might have mistaken. She placed her small hands on my chest and gently pushed me back down on the chair. It didn't take too much effort, really. Her scent and the warmth emanating from her body are more than enough to make my knees weak and melt into a puddle.

"Lana will be here in a couple of minutes." She knelt in front of me again and grabbed hold of my, now, limp penis. "Let us see if we can get your boy interested again." She squeezed it a couple of times and sure enough it is returning to its full hardness. "Also let me make sure that YOU don't try to get up again." With that said, she reached under the seat and flicked a switch. Manacles suddenly bounded my hands and feet.

I am so horny and Sylvia's luscious body occupied every fold of my brain that I didn't even noticed that I am sitting in this contraption. I am about to complain about my predicament, but she immediately place her finger on the lips and stood up. She slipped the thin straps off her shoulders. Without anything holding her sheer clothing, gravity does its jobs and the material slid down her smooth skin exposing her beautiful breasts. I gasped at the sight that beheld me.

"By the way your cock reacted, I see you like my tits. Is there anything you don't like about me?" She moved onto the chair with me. Her legs spread outside mine. She, then, moved up into a kneeling position on the chair. We both let out a moan as out private parts grazed on each other. My cock head is now resting on her soft thin bushes. I thought she is going to fuck me now. She ran her fingers through my hair and moved my head to her left breast. I naturally started licking and sucking on the nipple. She continued massaging my hair and, on occasion, lick my earlobe.

"I bet I cannot only enslave your cock, but your heart as well. You can try to deny it now. But once your cock is wrapped within the velvety confines of my love tunnel. After you experienced the incomparable sensation as my inner muscles squeeze and torment your penis as I pump it for all its worth, you will belong to me -- body and soul. But I am afraid this is just only for one night. You will never see me again - in person anyway. However, I know I will haunt your dreams forever. You will wake up in the middle of the night wishing that I am there in your bed sucking your cock. You will, rather, masturbate to my images in the bathroom. Instead of spending time fucking you wife."

"How do I know this? I have stable of slaves like you. The send me letters, email, even money. They sing praises of me. They share their feeling of incompleteness or longing for my touch. They tell me what they do to alleviate the pain of living without me. And so will you."

evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers
12