Porno Vacation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes... You use your tongue very well. You know how to service my breasts. Now move to the other one. Ooohh.. There you go. I getting very wet again."

She started undulating her hips. I managed occasional muffled moans as the wisps of her pussy hair scratches my sensitive cock head. I continued my assault on her nipples as she slide pussy lips up and down the length of my cock. She is rubbing herself to another orgasm using the underside of my penis. She is yelling and screaming as her orgasm gets closer. Her continuous rubbing is getting me more excited, as well. More precum oozed out of my head, which just provided more lubrication in addition to her own juices.

Part 5: Surprise for Lana

For a while now, I am no longer sucking at her breast. My head rested on her shoulder blades. She, in turn, is holding my neck for leverage. My hips undulated to the rhythm of her rise and fall. We were "fucking" without really fucking. Her screaming and moaning is getting louder. I look to the side with my half-opened eyes to see Lana looking at our show. This is after she exclaimed.

"Fred! What the hell is going on? What is the meaning of this!" A look of shock is evident in her reaction. All the while I thought this was her design. But by the surprise and anger in her eyes, I don't think it is. I panicked, as well. I would have pushed Sylvia away from me. My hands and legs are tied, so there is not much that I can do. However, I should admit that I might not want to, at that time.

Sylvia turned her head to check on Lana. She didn't say anything. Just gave my Lana a wide smile, probably reveling at the fact that she is fucking her husband in front of her. Holding my face with both her hands. She made me face her and gave me that same smile. But she immediately closed her eyes again and reverted back to her lust-filled look when she was fucking me. Through this exchange of reactions, she never missed a beat. She continued riding me as though nothing had happened. I just looked at Lana with my apologetic eyes. There are no words that I can use to explain to her or even just to calm her down. However, my cock didn't soften a bit from Sylvia's expert ministrations. The conflicting emotion of guilt and ecstasy is tearing me apart. I see tears welling up in Lana's eyes.

Suddenly, I heard a booming voice spoke, "Don't blame your husband, Lana". My eyes almost popped out of its socket. Walking through the door and towards my wife is a well-built naked guy with a very huge cock. I would say at least 8 inches, and it is not even fully erect. He continued. "He is just a man and Silvia is practically irresistible. As experienced as I am, she can easily make me so horny that I have to fuck the shit out of her. And Sylvia loves to fuck. Nothing will make her day more complete than hours of mind numbing screwing marathon. You should consider your husband lucky to be able to sample some Sylvia Saint loving."

Sylvia smiled and rubbed on my cock with more force after hearing this.

Lana is as shocked as I am but she seemed to know the guy. "Rocco! Why are you doing this? Leave my husband alone. He is innocent. Don't involve him in your immoral lifestyle."

"Immoral? I think the word you used before is 'defiled'. Do you think that Sylvia is defiling him, right now? By the way he is humping at my wanton temptress, he seemed to enjoying himself. I don't think you can make him to stop even if you try." Replied Rocco.

He tried to grab Lana but she fought back. The struggle didn't last long until Lana succumbed. He is just too strong. I would have to fight dirty to be able to beat him. "Take your hands off her, mother fucker. Let her go." I yelled at him.

He had his hand on Lana's wrist, while her arms are crossed in front her leaving her immobile. He turned his head towards me and smiled, basically ignored my threat. He, then, calmly instructed, "Sylvia, honey. Please shut him up".

Without uttering a word, Sylvia raised herself up and guided my cock into her pussy. The sensation of her slippery, supple flesh surrounding my penis is incomprehensible. All thoughts of my wife being abused by the stranger disappeared. My eyelids were shut, my head snapped backward, my eyes rolled to the back of its socket and a moan of ecstasy (or maybe defeat) escaped from my mouth. I can feel every ridge and bump of her inner tunnel. She has her arms wrapped around my neck. I breathe in the fragrance of her hair as it covers half of my face. She is riding me like a race-horse. The sensation is wonderful but intense. Each time she withdraw my sensitive cock out of her searing dungeon leaving only the crown snugly inside her cunt lips, the hair of my arms stood and my fist clenched. The downward stroke is equally as brutal, her vagina is so tight that I thought my organ might break in half. She has a little pause as she reached the base before she starts the excruciating cycle again. That little pause seems like eternity to me, my heart will stop beating at that moment to relish the pleasure and await the next series of sweet torture.

I am very close to coming. I can barely hold on to my sanity. I know Sylvia is close, as well. Her breathing is becoming erratic and her pumping motion is becoming more passionate. I felt her hands on my face directing it towards her. I instinctively open my eyes. I can see bright spots of light due to the force that I shut it. I have to blink a couple of times before I can see clearly. Oh what a sight it is. Sylvia's divine beauty is but a mere inch from me. Her baby blue eyes readily hypnotize me. I felt a desire to fall into them even if there is way out. I pursed my lips and extended my tongue, begging her to allow me to relish the sweetness of her luscious lips in this height of passion. But she won't have any of that. She just held my head in place as our orgasms nears its point of no return.

"I want to be all that you see when you cum. I want you to remember who brought you to this height of ecstasy. I want you to imprint my image into your memory, both your conscious and sub-conscious. For you will forever be mine. Nobody will ever make you cum the way I would. From now on, every time you spill your seed it will be in honor of me. Every time you close your eyes as your semen spew out of your cock. You will see your goddess glowing in victory as she steals your precious cum from your body. It's time, look at me and surrender your body and soul to your mistress forever."

She came first. And came she did. She is practically jumping on top of me. She is screaming so loud that I think I momentarily deaf. But of course, my balls are churning up my biggest load ever, I won't even know it. As her orgasm went on, her vaginal contraction gets more powerful. The heat is scorching and her fluids just kept on flowing. The muscles of my penis that is holding off the inevitable gave up. The warm thick cum that has been confined in my testicles rushed through my urethra and finally taste their freedom. The geyser of semen sprayed into the waiting womb of my blond goddess. Her pussy twisted, squeezed and sucked my cock intending to drain all of my juices. And I have no choice but to oblige. I saw her face change from lust to triumph to contentment. As each salvo passed by me, I would jerk my hips up with all my strength into Sylvia. I am making as much noise as she had but she would have none of that. She muffled my cries of rapture by covering my mouth with hers. This act made the moment even more ecstatic. Her tongue exploring my mouth synchronously as her pussy is clenching my cock. She is bathing my mouth with her saliva as my cum bathe her uterus. The penile eruption seemed to be never-ending. I must have spewed a gallon of semen into this succubus.

She continued to ride me, making sure that every drop has been expended. All the while, gently running her fingers through my hair and wallowing at the sight of me out of breath, panting and exhausted by the ordeal. I saw that after orgasm glow again from her. She is a goddess. More beautiful than any woman that I have seen. She gave me another minute of tonsil licking before she slipped my cock out of her pussy and stood up. She saw my longing eyes and gave me smile in return. With her perfect body out of the way, I am able to see what else is going on besides Sylvia fucking my brains out.

to be continued...

[Sorry guys to keep you hanging. I planned to send it after it is complete. I've been busy and wil be busy for a while. I promise that I will get back to this as soon as I can. Your feedback will be appreciated.]

TTFN

12