Pornography Intergalactic

Story Info
Parker is abducted and finds himself different than before.
1k words
50.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker had been skeptical of aliens until the day he was abducted. When he awoke, it was in a plain, grey room, and he was suspended by his wrists with his ankles pulled apart by chains from the ground. Still able to move his head, he squirmed and looked around, seeing something unusual about his penis. He couldn't quite tell what- perhaps that it looked larger, but he was uncertain from this angle. Between his legs also felt wet.

As he stood, dazed, a screen in front of him showed up as a cameraman appeared though a door in front of him. The camerman was humanoid but alien, with pale skin and large pupils. He was also completely naked with a large penis, and noticing this, the curious earthling Parker began to stir from arousal. Parker then noticed that the video camera was feeding to the flat screen that had at first blended in with the wall in front of him. He could see himself, suspended and naked.

It was then he noticed what was unusual about his penis- the urethral opening was stretched. He gasped and fear shook him, squirming as the well-built camera man zoomed in between his legs. Parker also noticed, now, what was causing the cool wetness between his legs- a vagina. It was dripping a bit, and Parker assumed it was water, having no time to think logically about his recent changes in body.

Another alien entered, now, and the screen showed him.

"Hello, Parker," the new one said kindly. "You're about to become an intergalactic porn-star. How do you feel about that?"

Parker only held still from shock.

"Well, since you are going to be quiet like that, we'll just start. Do you like the new hole, er, holes we set up for you down there?"

"No! This is crazy," Parker finally managed.

"Oh, that's just too bad, because I love them," the alien responded. As he got closer Parker realised he was well-built, his muscles similar to human in anatomy, and toned to shape. "Tell you what- I'll let you know what I'm doing so you can at least figure out what muscles you have to relax when I do it. If you have to scream, use my name, Avo, will you? That really gets me off." He was taller than Parker, only slightly, and definitely wider due to his muscles. His skin was bluish and his penis was smaller than Parker's, around 8". The girth was also smaller- tiny, even, at probably an inch. Avo wrapped his hands around Parker's penis and began pumping him to stiffness, and then started to lube up his own penis.

The cameraman was circling around them, Parker could see from the screen, and was generally going between penis shots, occasionally lingering on Parker's brand new vagina.

"What I'm going to do," Avo started, touching his cock's head to Parker's large penis, "is enter you from here."

"What!?" Parker cried out, shocked and shivering, even though he was restrained.

"Oh, stop that, you'll love it. You did before we wiped your memory." Avo smiled and began to slide his penis inside of Parker's stretched cock like he was sheathing a weapon. The fit was very loose, and Avo wiggled his hips a little to repeatedly touch against the walls inside Parker's penis.

In response, Parker's vagina began to wet itself from arousal. He was enjoying the sensation, and felt betrayed by his body.

"You like that, right?" Avo asked, but Parker responded by shaking his head rebelliously, closing his eyes. "Oh no? Your body is telling me otherwise." Avo reached his hands forward between Parker's legs. His fingers were long and he had no trouble finding his clit or his entrance. "Yum."

"Ah...! No, s-stop!" Parker stuttered, crying out from how sensitive his hot vag was.

"Neither of us have even gotten off, yet!" Avo smiled. He began to roll his hips back and forth, his penis sliding in and out of Parker's. The cock-stuffing only made them both harder, and Parker wetter. Parker moaned.

"N... no..." Parker groaned meekly from his throat, looking down at his penetrated member with half-opened eyes.

"Now that you're a bit more accustomed, let me help fill you up, there." As he said that, Parker felt an unusual sensation in his penis. Avo's was no longer much smaller in girth, pressing against the insides. He had to pull his hand away from Parker's barely-touched clit in order to grip his penis, pumping in and out now that the fit was more secure. Meanwhile, with his other hand, he was using his thumb to flick Parker's tender button. His fingers were also prodding in and out of his cunt, speeding up rhythm as he did with his hips. The cameraman was still present, circling around the spectacle like a hawk, keeping the lens aimed at the two exciting penetrations going on.

Finally, Parker's body rocked, and even though Avo was still thrusting in and out of him, his twat dripped with climax, his stretched penis orgasming around Avo's at the same time. As if he were queued, Avo pulled his wet penis out from Parker's meat-sheathe, pushing it up against Parker's stomach as he pressed close and forced his alien member into Parker's pussy.

"Ah!" Parker cried out from the fingers being replaced by the alien's much-larger dick, coming again from the penetration itself. This time his penis's ejaculate spurted over his chest and Avo's, but Avo made no gesture to recognise it as he pumped in and out of Parker.

"F... faster!" Parker stuttered, hardly fazed by the alien penis splitting his virginal vagina apart. In fact, Parker loved the feeling of his pussy receiving Avo- and he loved watching it, too, as the cameraman zoomed into the current penetration. Parker also realised that Avo was not inside all the way, the base of his penis still visible and dry. "M... more! I want more of you inside of me!"

In response, Avo jerked faster, and it felt like more cock was inside of him.

Parker yelled out Avo's name in a loud display of pleasure as he attempted to thrust himself upon the alien's hard-on. Parker felt Avo's head throb deep inside of him and his insides become slick as he squirmed, and for another half hour Avo continued thrusting, his release still finding all of the untouched parts inside of Parker and sticking to them. None seeped out of Parker, his body selfishly holding onto the copious quarts of alien semen.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Over

Perhaps a bit over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Not bad, would love to see more like this. Love the cock penetration, especially when Avo got bigger.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dickgirl Werewolf The full moon brings out a lot of changes in his partner.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
No Coverage Futa girls don't use protection.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories