Pornstar Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
Cindy and Master take a vacation from filming.
4.4k words
4.65
14.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is a sequel to "Perfect Picture" and will be a multi chapter story. This is a work of fiction and all characters are consenting adults over 21. I want to thank everyone for their feedback on Perfect Picture and that encouraged me to continue this story. I especially want to thank NadiaLove17 for her incredible editing, dialog, plot and story ideas they made this a much better story.

Chapter 5
House Hunting

After the third movie, I felt like Cindy could use a break, she slept for almost 24 hours after the last movie. I was worried that I had pushed her too far, but being the incredible woman that she is, she just laughed it off and said she was kind of tired. Sometimes I just don't know how to describe my feelings for Cindy. Mostly she makes me happier than I've ever been in my entire life and at the same time her belief in me makes me humble.

She has complete and unwavering trust in everything that I do, she will do anything I tell her to do without question or reservation. She gives her mind, body and heart to me again without question or hesitation. It's an incredible responsibility, but one I will bear gladly to have her in my life. When I hold her, touch her or make love to her she makes me feel like the center of her universe and she makes me feel omnipotent. To say that I'm madly in love with her just doesn't touch the depth of my feelings for her.

I'm very worried that these movies are having a negative impact on Cindy and I need to take her away someplace for her to relax and recharge. Plus we needed to go find our new home. I told Cindy that I was very worried about her safety and security once these movies are released and I would take her someplace far away so she can be safe. I don't know how I could go on if something happened to her.

We had long talks about the movies, generally while we were cuddled around the fireplace late at night, and I could sense some unease the way Cindy talked. She talked about the movies in third person, like they were someone else and when she started talking like that I listened carefully. Most people would have nightmares if they had gone through what Cindy had been through in her short life and I wanted to make sure she was still alright.

As I listened I came to realize that Cindy was thinking like an actress that had only ever had one lover. Yes she had been fucked before she met me, but never had an orgasm or anyone even try to love her before. She was talking in third person because she was thinking abstractly wondering if someone else could actually make love to her. It was definitely time for a vacation and we needed for Cindy to get some perspective and know what we have is rare and special.

My thoughts at all centered around something warm. So thought we'd start our search for answers and our new home in the Caribbean or Central America countries. I had already taken Cindy to several of the French Antilles islands (St. Bartholomew, Martinique, Guadalupe) and while these were wonderful places to visit I'm not sure we would want to live there.

So we flew into Honduras with the idea of renting a large power yacht with crew and explore Central America and many of the Leeward Islands. We started off in Honduras and explored Roatan and many of the Bay Islands off the coast of Honduras. The islands were stunningly beautiful with great vistas, warm water and lots of sun. Cindy took full advantage of the sun and would typically be out on the sun deck soaking it up for hours on end, naked of course.

The captain spoke to me and we had to wind up making some concessions. Cindy's finely sculpted incredible luscious body was quite a distraction to the crew and the captain asked that she at least keep on a bikini no matter how small, it was at least something. Since Cindy had only brought one swimsuit we went shopping at almost every island we stopped at.

Cindy and I also used this as an opportunity for me to display her to those unlucky man who would never touch her. In a couple of stores we even found some micro-kinis that we both loved, and they showed her off a magnificently. While we were trying them on Cindy would have accidental wardrobe malfunctions and by the time she finished trying on many of the swimsuits there was a large crowd looking through the windows.

Two times during these wardrobe malfunctions Cindy would point out people in the crowd and would say things like "I wonder what he's got in his pants" or "look at that bulge" and even once "I wonder what her tongue would feel like". During one of our island forays I pulled Cindy decided and set her on my lap and asked her point blank what's going on? Cindy was chastised and embarrassed as she looked down and answered me.

"Sean you are the only person that has ever made love to me, the only one that has driven me wild with passion and sometimes I wonder why no one else has been able to make me cum. It's more of a curiosity than anything else."

I knew the answer to this question, but sometimes I forget that Cindy had been on her own since her step-father raped her at 11. All of her experiences until me were bad and no one had taught her anything about love and sex and difference between fucking and making love. I loved Cindy dearly and I felt like this was something we needed to nip in the bud.

We wound up buying a couple of micro-kinis, plus a couple of very small string bikinis. When we showed them to the captain I think I saw him gulp, I think he believed these micro-kinis were worse than her being nude and I would have to agree.

To both of us the highlight of our time in Honduras was when we were anchored very close to the city in Roatan and as the sun set I made love to Cindy while the city watched.

It was a little more complicated than that, because I tied Cindy to the out-riggers on the boat to display her spread before the city as I made love to her. For Cindy when she knows people are watching and I have her restrained, she is completely free to let all of her sensual nature fly. She never comes harder, longer and deeper than when I have her restrained, on display for all to see and then and make her cum and cum hard.

This particular time I tied each of Cindy's wrists to an outrigger and set them in place. At this point her arms were stretched very wide and she was still wearing her bikini. So I stripped her bikini from her and we were just about ready when the setting sun beamed on her gloriously displayed body. I came up behind her and rubbed oil up her flat belly to her large and magnificently displayed breasts and made sure I gave her nipples to care that they deserved.

Once that was taken care of and I moved my hands down to her pussy lips and found she was already soaked and waiting for me. I slid fingers through her lips and into her pussy and fingered her a little bit but then I pulled my fingers out and began pinching and caressing her clit. I whispered in her ear a crowd was gathering on the pier watching her and immediately she started breathing deeper and moved very quickly towards her orgasm.

As I pushed my fingers in and out of her pussy and then alternately probed her clit she very quickly got to the edge of her orgasm, but I held her there for a few minutes letting it build. Before let her come however, I lifted her off her feet and started working my cock into her pussy. She stayed on the edge of orgasm while I got large head of my cock into her dripping pussy and once I did, I gave her permission to cum.

The local crowd was about three or four people deep on the pier and several had still and movie cameras and were filming the entire thing. As Cindy was starting to come down from her first cum I told her there were people on the pier filming her and when I said that I rammed my cock all the way to her cervix. The combination of the exhibition at my cock hitting her cervix blasted her into another orgasm.

At this point Cindy's arms were still spread wide by the outriggers, but she was held in the air at my hands and her pussy being impaled on my cock. As I began to take long fast strokes into her pussy, her unbelievable breasts were bouncing, wobbling and giving her audience quite a show. She came several more times that night before I pumped my seed deep inside her.

When we finished the show I kept Cindy in the air while she took her bows and the crowd applauded from across the Bay. The captain was afraid our show had worn out our welcome, so as soon as we finished stocking our provisions to captain pulled out and anchored further down the coast.

When we left Honduras we traveled down the coast to Nicaragua and while we found many beautiful places, the politics kept us from doing anything there. Coast Rica and Panama both intrigued us and we found a beautiful spot called Bocas is actually in Panama but right on the border of Costa Rica. We found several beautiful spots there and made a mental note that this was high on our short list.

Then we did find our perfect house just up the coast from the Bocas and this was actually in Costa Rica. But it was a stunning large estate perched on top of a small mountain or large hill it ran straight down to the ocean. As we stood on the decking looking out to the ocean Cindy took my arm and said.

"You could build something here to display me to all the passing ships and I could become one of the sirens of old luring the ships to their doom. I could be doing this while you make love to me and they watch."

I turned her in my arms so I was looking at this beautiful face tilted up at me expectantly with her green eyes glistening with love and I had to kiss her. Afterword I held her and said "You've lured me long ago and my heart is in your hands."

I set the wheels in motion to purchase the house and then we continued our vacation. In Panama we found a nice resting spot in Colon and stayed there a couple of days.

One night an opportunity presented itself. We had gone to a restaurant that was perched high on a cliff overlooking the ocean in the bar was separated from the rest of the restaurant. The bar had a small vertical railing segmenting the bar into roughly 6' sections. I had an idea and ordered out dinner to be brought to the bar.

Cindy was wearing a cowl neck halter top, with most of her breasts and all of her back exposed, and break-away short shorts with side snaps. She was also wearing the bondage wrist and ankle bracelets I bought her in St. Barts. I looked at her, picked her up off the barstool, placed her facing me between two of the vertical bars and secured her right wrist cuff to the decorative bar. I repeated the maneuver with her left wrist cuff and then knelt down and secured her ankle cuffs in the same method.

As I stood up and looked at Cindy, her eyes shone brightly, she was breathing hard and her nipples are threatening to rip holes in her top. Well, we can't have that so I undid the neck and back and I pulled off her top and put it in my pocket. She was now bound standing topless in a bar and with her body trembling. She looked at me with love in her eye and said.

"Oh Sean, my master, you make me feel so beautiful, sexy and desired when you do this to me. I think if you touch me I won't be able to stop cumming."

I responded. "Well we can't have that can we."

So I unsnapped her boy shorts slipped them from her hips and now she was standing completely naked. She drew in a shuddering breath, threw her head back and thrust her quivering breasts to me. The very act of exposing him Cindy naked, bound in public, took her to the edge of an orgasm immediately and almost any touch would send her over the edge ... if I gave her permission.

"Oh master, please show everyone who this slave's body belongs too. Would my master like to be inside his slave."

I stepped in front of her so that her nipples were touching my chest, my her lips were less than an inch from hers as I reached up and cupped her breasts. As I began to thumb her nipples I said.

"Pet, by the end of this evening you know that I will be buried deep inside you and I will be showing everyone who this slave belongs to."

I buried her mouth mine ravaging the inside of her mouth with my tongue. My fingers were still very busy with her turgid nipples and while I was stealing her breath with my mouth I pinched her nipples causing her to scream into my mouth. As I pulled away from her mouth my hand slid down through her pussy lips and into her quivering, clasping pussy.

She was panting desperately as she said "oh master, I'm there, I'm there please let me cum ... please master"

"Not yet my pet. I told you how the evening will end, but we still have dinner with lots of teasing before then."

"Oh master, have mercy on your poor slave." Cindy pleaded

"My beautiful Pet, you know the tease builds the intensity. By the end of the night you will be exploding like rockets."

Our dinner arrived at that moment and the waiter set the plates down and just stood there admiring the incredible beauty displayed before him. I helped him by running my hands over Cindy caressing her waist, belly and of course tits, nipples and then began to finger her cunt.

Cindy was gasping for breath as she fought the cum threatening to consume her. Her quivering breasts were heaving as she tried to control her bodies reaction to my continued stimulus. She was watching him ogle her and she trembled looking over at me with lust and trust. I ask him.

"What do you think?"

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone so gorgeous and passionate displayed in such a inspiring way." He said. "Could I have a taste" He added.

She glanced over at me and even with everything she has gone through I didn't see her doubt me at all.

"She is my property and no one may touch her without my permission, but you can still have a taste." I pulled my finger out of her pussy and motioned him forward to have a taste. Cindy looked at me and I could see her whole body trembling with thought of me letting someone else taste her.

The waiter and knelt between her legs and began to run his tongue through her pussy lips and would stick his tongue deep in her pussy. The waiter started nipping, licking and in general doing his best to drive Cindy crazy. I could tell she was feeling something, but if I had been doing that to her she would've already been at least into her second orgasm.

Cindy looked at me with lust and said "I understand now Sean, my only Master. Once again my master is teaching his wife and slave. It's not the sex, it's the love and the bond that we have that makes everything so incredible."

Then she looked at me with intense love and with the look on her face I knew she was going to do something, but I didn't know what it was until she whispered.

"Eat me master, drive me crazy with your tongue, master fuck me with your tongue."

I knew now that she was trying to pretend it was me and I saw working, as her hips started tilting forward and rocking back and forth. Cindy was learning that as an actress if she wants her body to react like it does we make love she has to convince her body that it's me making love to her. Since the revelation hit her Cindy's eyes had never left mine and the love she was pouring into me through her eyes was melting my heart. As she kept staring at me, pouring her love into me through her eyes, I saw her quiver in small orgasm. It was not much, but I could tell from Cindy's smile that it was a small victory for her, she had convinced her body that I was the one nibbling and licking her pussy. The waiter stood up and said.

"She is a rare vintage sir." Then he left.

I looked over at Cindy and she was looking at me with a combination of love and trust, but now it was mostly pride. I took one step so I was standing in front of her with her nipples brushing my chest, I kissed her and then said.

"Are any further lessons needed my love?"

As she quivered with need she said. "No my master, once again you've shown me why you're my master. I am so glad you want me as yours alone, I love you. I'm glad this slave makes you proud and I'm sorry I ever questioned what we have I just didn't know."

I cupped her face in my hands, softly kissed her lips and said. "Sometimes I forget how little experience you have with any positive feelings or emotions and I'm sure in the future you will feel other conflicts. Know this my pet neither of us will ever find anything approaching the kind of love and bond that you and I have, so I'm secure in our love. If other lessons are necessary we will address those, but Cindy you have to tell me what you're thinking and if you feel conflicted about something. I love you my pet and my incredibly luscious wife."

For the next few minutes I fed her dinner while eating my own as well. I did however, use a rare vintage sauce on my steak as I coated my meat with her dripping pussy. As the meal began to conclude, Cindy's anticipation started climbing again and she started to plead with me to make love to her.

I knelt in front of her and began to lick and suck on those delicious pussy lips. I fitting dessert to a delicious meal. Less than a minute later she was ready to explode.

"Oh master, you are going to make me cum soon."

"Hold it Pet ... Hold it"

I stood up, dropped my pants and started feeding my cock into her shuddering pussy. My mouth latched onto her nipple and my thumb started flicking her clit as my cock started sliding into her tight grasping pussy.

"OH MASTER, its cumming."

Her back was fully arched with her gleaming tits showing off to all the bar patrons around us. Her butt was bouncing back and forth against the bar, all while twisting in a circle. You could see her stomach muscles spasmming trying to hold the cum at bay.

"Don't cum yet Pet, Don't disappoint me."

"Oh master ... pleeease master ... m trying Master ... oooooooo master trying.

She was shaking, squirming and twisting trying to forestall the orgasm.

"Not yet my Pet. Wait for permission."

"MASTER ... MASTER ... PLEASE ... OOHH MASTER PLEASE"

"Wait Pet wait a little more"

"MAAAASTER ... MAAAASTER ... PLEEEEASE ... OOHH MAAAASTER PLEEASE"

"Cum for me Pet, Cum now"

Cindy's body exploded into a backbend and froze with her head back on the bar. Her mouth was open in a scream while the cords on her neck bulged out and every muscle seemed to knot in relief against her skin.

"AAgghh ... Ohh Gawd ... AAggghhh ... OOhh ... Ohh Gawd ... OOhh ... OOHH My MMAAASSSTTEERR."

I wasn't all the way in her yet so I grabbed her hips, began to pound deep inside my Pet all the way to her cervix. She wasn't back from her first cum before she rocketed into another one even bigger than the first.

"AAgghh ... AGAIN ....Ohh Gawd ... AAAgggghhhh ... AGAIN ... OOOhhh ... Ohh Gawd ... OOOhhh ... OOHHHH My MMAASSTTER."

She shattered again and again and again. I kept pounding in and out of pussy while lashing her clit with my fingers.

I lost count of how many times she came, but I knew she had enough and as I continued to fed my cock into her trembling and milking pussy. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I slammed hard into the pussy and nudging her cervix. I few more of those and I was ready to fill her up.

The next time she came, I came with her bathing her cervix with my seed. Her last cum was the most romantic as she screamed exultation to the man whose love was consuming her.

"My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

I cradled her quivering spasmming body against mine as we received a standing ovation from the patrons of the bar. I paid the dinner bill, unbound Cindy from the bar and carried her still trembling body to the car. Cindy put her arms around me and whispered.

"Oh Master I am so proud to be your slave, I love you my lover, my protector, Master of my body."

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12