Pornstar Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I carried her I responded. "You make me very proud my Cindy, my love. You are the perfect woman and you will always be mine."

--------

After Panama sailed across the Caribbean to the lesser Antilles. We didn't really find anything in the Netherlands Antilles that really appealed to us and nothing really better Costa Rica until we found St. Lucia. Everything about St. Lucia was fabulous, beautiful sea, the majestic mountains, the untamed rain forests and we found another house very much like the one we found in Costa Rica.

The house was perched on a hill surrounded by rainforest, and the hills sloped down into the beautiful sea. This one actually had a beach with a live reef about 200 yards from shore. It was truly magnificent. Only problem was the house wasn't finished yet, and would not be finished for about six months. Our timeline for finishing the movie was about two months off and then we had the three month postproduction period.

So if we purchased this house we would be uncovered for roughly a month. Of course any delays would only stretch that out. One of my stipulations was that I would have Cindy hidden away by the time the film's hit the streets. This timeline scared me, but the house was perfect, in every way.

We sailed up the islands until we got to Guadalupe and there we plan on catching a flight back to Austin. We still have at least one film to finish. I talked to Cindy about doing the other films and I mentioned some scripts I had in mind and she did seem interested in doing two other films.

We arrived back in Austin, retrieved our SUV from the parking deck and drove to our rented estate. Cindy was very tired and with her seat belt loosely wrapped around her lay down and put her head in my lap and slept on our drive to the estate. Normally the estate is isolated enough that we rarely see any traffic on the road. As we approached the drive for the estate I noticed that the car in front of us pulled off a dirt road that was one of the maintenance road for the property.

I watched them drive into the woods and noticed other figures around in the woods. I continued on to the estate but got on the phone to the security team and ask what was going on in the woods close to the house. I told them what I had seen they said they didn't know anything about it but promised to get on it immediately.

The guys in the woods claim to be hunters, but we found no hunters orange vests and their rifles looked suspiciously like sniper rifles to me it looked like a hit squad. All of the issues with Cindy's real father started looming again to put the security staff on high alert. My gut says that the group that we found was not the only group so I hired a guy in helicopter with infrared scanner and he scanned the area and did indeed find two more pockets of people.

This is definitely looking like one of Cindy's real father attempts to remove her from his bloodline. I tried being reasonable with the man but nothing seems to get through to him. I talked my security guys to see if they had any ideas on what to do.

My security chief new really good sniper and thought we sent him to see Cindy's father. I wanted him to put two high-caliber caliber rounds next to his head and then using a crossbow leave a message on his front door with an arrow. The message read "leave Cindy alone or the next one is through your head."

Being a jerk that he is I didn't really expect this to scare him off, but it might give us enough breathing room to get your hideouts. Sure enough by the next morning all the hunters had cleared out.

We had a couple more films to complete.

12