All Comments on 'Portal Project - The Lottery Games'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lefriclefricover 9 years ago
intersting concept!

This is what the Hunger Games shouldhave been the first time! :)

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!

We can't wait for the 175 Version and to see how far the 'asshole' gets in the games.

ncpetencpeteover 9 years ago
Well done :)

I would recommend editing the second line of the first paragraph however. Cut and paste bit you on that one and is the first thing read. It has happened to all of us at some point. lol. It is a well told story otherwise. Looking forward to the next chapter, it should be interesting.

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 9 years agoAuthor
Edited version already submitted.

I'm not sure what caused the duplicate sentence. It isn't that way in my manuscript. It had to be something I did during post, but I didn't notice it during preview. I saw it after it posted and immediately submitted an EDIT version that should post soon.

sexymomma57sexymomma57over 8 years ago
Lol

This made me laugh.. Good job!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Very Entertaining

Looking forward to the sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1695 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...