Portal Project - The Lottery Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was obvious," he began with some smugness, "that one or two of these selectees were sluts at heart because they were already stroking themselves before the round even began. I think they knew that the losers of this round are almost always resold as pleasure slaves and wanted to lose. They will probably be bought or resold to some very rich and influential men as bedroom slaves..." His voice dropped in tone and volume, "... or perhaps, if they are of lower quality, to one of the government-licensed brothels."

The camera showed that one of the women in the three-person ring was standing in the corner of the ring stroking her own breast with one hand and rubbing her slit with the other. A loud bell rang and she walked to the middle of the ring and lay down on her back. The other two women immediately pounced on her and began suckling at her tits and lapping her pussy. In just a few moments her screams of orgasm could be heard over the speaker system.

"That isn't as stupid as it looks," Frank explained. "If she had refused to participate, she would have been given fifty strokes of the cane, but submitting herself to her competition carries no additional penalty."

"She will, however," Harold said from the corner, "still have to service the twenty-five men who have paid for that privilege, but I don't think that is really going to be punishment for this particular selectee." He paused a moment and added, "Those gang sex punishment sessions will, of course, be on the complete video package. And don't forget, video packages of previous years are also available."

"Back to the action," shouted Frank as the camera zoomed in on the second ring where a rather busty blue-eyed woman was grappling with a much darker-skinned woman. From her complexion, the blue-eyed woman's hair, if she had retained any, would probably have been blond. Her opponent had her held tightly from behind and was rubbing her cunt while she struggled to free herself.

The fair-skinned woman's legs began to shake as she fought to hold off the orgasm that was boiling within her. She threw back her head and began moaning. It was obvious that she was going to lose control very soon. The darker-skinned woman threw her to the ground and dropped down on top of her so that she could bury her face in the woman's crotch.

The loud screams showed that the blue-eyed woman was having a tremendous orgasm, but the darker woman did not stop lapping. Instead, she continued driving her opponent higher and higher. When the lighter-skinned woman was almost out of her mind with pleasure, the darker-skinned woman thrust her own cunt down on her mouth and began grinding herself on her opponent's face.

"I think that woman has read the rule books," laughed Frank. "It doesn't say that you lose if you orgasm. It says that you lose if you orgasm FIRST."

The camera returned to the ring as the dark-skinned woman grabbed her own breasts and began squeezing them as she shouted out her climax.

"All of the competitions are on the full video," Frank said excitedly, "but we have two others that we chose for our highlights. In this first one..." a new image appeared with two women standing face to face rubbing each other's cunt, "... it was a true match of bodily control. Neither one of these selectees tried to overwhelm the other physically, but from the opening bell just stood there stimulating each other."

The video changed to a quad-split screen which contained a zoomed closeup of each of the women's faces as well as their cunts with a hand stroking and swirling their clits.

"Look at those faces," Frank shouted. "They are showing almost no reaction to the stimulation." He laughed slightly, "I know a lot of women who can be that un-responsive, but not once they have been given that erotic stimulant."

"Look," Harold shouted from the corner, "number twenty-seven is starting to crack."

The camera now went to a full-screen shot of the one woman's face as her mouth opened slightly and she began panting and grunting. It then went to a split screen showing both women's faces. One remained almost totally impassive, while the other became more and more agitated. Suddenly she broke and thrust her head back and groaned loudly. A light and bell signaled the judges decision that she had, indeed, orgasmed and lost.

Interestingly, as soon as the bell sounded, her opponent also threw her head back and shrieked out loudly, obviously also in orgasm. "That was an amazing display of control," gushed Harold. "She was able to hold off until after the bell. And remember, the loser isn't the one who orgasms. It is the one who orgasms first."

"Our second highlight from this round," said Frank in his over-done sports announcer voice, "is one of the most unusual rounds I have ever seen. If you haven't seen or heard about it, I don't want to spoil the surprise, so let's just watch."

The camera switched to a shot of one of the rings with two women circling each other looking for an opening. Suddenly one of them dove at the other, obviously with the intent of knocking her down. The second woman went down, but it seemed to be an intentional fall and as she fell she pulled her attacker forward with her. She ended up sitting on the canvas with the other woman more or less in her lap. A quick move of her right leg trapped her victim's legs . That was followed immediately by her pushing down hard with her left arm, pinning the would-be attacker in her lap.

"That looks like a useless move," laughed Frank, "because she allowed her to turn face down before she pinned her, but watch this."

The woman in the ring began spanking her opponent. The sounds of the slaps resounded in the stadium as they were picked up by the microphone above the two women. The blows became harder and harder, and soon the sounds of the slaps was joined by a low keening wail interspersed with grunts that were in time with the smacks. After about five minutes, the wail was louder and obviously sexual. It was definitely not a cry of pain. A few minutes later, the struggling woman's wail became a loud scream of climax and the bell sounded ending the round.

Frank appeared back on the screen smiling broadly. "We investigated this and found out that number forty-six had bragged in the pens the night before that she couldn't lose this round because the only thing that turned her on was pain."

Harold joined Frank's laugher and said, "I don't think giving away your best secrets to your opponents was very bright, but maybe she secretly wanted to lose this round. I can think of several rich connoisseurs who wouldn't mind adding a pain-slut to their stable of slaves."

He then turned to the screen and said, "Tomorrow afternoon is the semi-final where we trim the field to the Final Five and the next evening, in prime time, is the final. We will have those highlights in just a moment, but first this word from Henry Trucks, a Man's Truck for a Man's World."

***

After the brief black screen, Harold returned. "Jim will be bringing us the commentary on the tug of war competition, but first I think we should get some background on how the selectees are prepared for this event."

"Yes, Harold," Jim responded. "These images were taken while the selectees were being prepared for competition." The camera zoomed in to a naked woman standing restrained between two large wooden posts. "All of the selectees are prepared at the same time," explained Jim, "so no one has the advantage."

A man in a white coat picked up a large, shiny, steel object. It was more or less J-shaped and had a large ball on the short end of the J. The longer portion of the J ended in a large loop. "That is a specially-shaped anal hook," Jim said as he pointed to the image which appeared on the screen behind him. The image had frozen and Jim was using a pointer that made lines on the screen as he spoke.

"Obviously," he said, "this large bulb goes in the selectee's ass, but the hook is not brought up the back as expected." He drew a circle around a small ring on the inside curve of the hook. "This ring needs to be positioned in the front to connect to a clit clip." A circle was then drawn around the large loop on the long end. "A neck strap connects here holding the hook tight against the front of the selectee's body." He then drew a line straight out from the loop and said, "And of course, the main pulling chain also connects to the loop."

Motion returned to the video as the technician applied a glob of lube to the hook and held it between the selectee's legs so that the large bulb was aligned with her asshole. He pulled slightly forward and she gasped as it slid within her. He then put a leather strap around her neck and connected it to the large loop on the end of the hook.

After adjusting it slightly, he picked up something on a very short metal chain and reached again between her legs. This time, her gasp was sharper and accompanied by shrill grunt of pain as the clip closed on her most tender spot. The camera zoomed in to show his hands as he attached the chain to the small loop on the curve of the hook.

"If that hook is pulled away from her body, it pulls directly on her clit," observed Jim.

The technician then picked up a short length of heavy chain and clipped it to the large loop on the hook. Apparently it had some sort of quick connect link on the end of it. He let that chain dangle in front of the selectee and picked up two more smaller chains. One end of these chains appeared to have a small quick connect link on it. The other end looked very much like a Japanese Butterfly nipple clamp. The tech pinched one of the clamps to open it and then positioned it on the selectee's right nipple. The second clamp soon joined it, but on the left nipple. After the three chains were in place, two security men released her from the restraints and pulled her arms behind her back. An arm restraint glove was slipped over her arms and secured in place before she was walked out to the staging area.

"That's how they are prepared," said Jim. "And now lets watch as they are connected for the contest."

The ten women were led out onto a large rectangular area in the center of the arena. It looked almost like a section of a racing track with five wide lanes marked on it. There was a very wide white line marking the very center of the length of track. The middle portion of the track on either side of the white line was colored a bright green. A few yards down the track from the center line, there was a wide band of yellow. And finally, the last fourth of the track on each end was bright red. The women were brought to the middle of the track so that there were five pairs of women standing at the center line facing each other.

A voice over the speakers said, "Chain one," and the technicians or doctors or whatever they were who accompanied the women out onto the track quickly connected the paired women together by their larger chains.

The voice then said, "Secondary chains," and the techs connected the nipple chains. They crossed them before they connected them so that they formed an X in the air between the two women. As soon as they had finished, two judges raced onto the track to inspect the connections. After viewing all five pairs, both judges turned toward the cameras-- or perhaps the stadium seats-- and moved their arm up and down in what was apparently a signal that all was ready.

"The rules of this contest are simple," Jim explained. "All you have to do is drag your opponent into your red area. As soon your opponent's foot touches your red area, you win."

There was a loud sound similar to the cannon that started the first race and all ten women began pulling back against the chains. Jim pointed out the obvious, "The problem for these selectees is that no matter how you pull against your opponent, you are effectively pulling with either your tits or your clit. If you bend slightly forward like number three is doing, it protects your breasts, but it creates slack in the neck strap and the hook moves away from your body."

The camera zoomed in on number three, and then moved to the lane alongside her. "But if you put your shoulders way back like number six there, you protect your clit but put additional pull on your nipples."

Harold appeared in the corner, "That's right, Jim, and those nipple clamps tighten more as the tension increases on the chain. They aren't going to slip off, but they are going to get really painful before this contest is over."

"Whoa!" Jim yelled. "Look at that action in lane one."

One of the women was bucking her body forward and then snapping it back in an exaggerated pelvic thrust. As she leaned forward, the breast chains between them would go slack. The pelvic thrust action that followed would cause her to lean back snapping the chains taught once again. The woman chained to her screamed each time that happened but more importantly, when the bucking woman again leaned forward and pushed her ass back, she would also take a step backward.

"That has to be a very painful technique, but it is very effective. I don't think that number nine even realizes that she is in the yellow area. A couple more steps and she is going to be in the red. Annnnd ... there's the bell. We have our first elimination in what has to be close to record time."

One of the judges came running out accompanied by two security men and disconnected the chains which bound the two women to each other. The winner was allowed to walk back into the preparation area, but the loser was taken to a set of posts where her arms were released from the restraint glove and raised above her head to where they were attached to the posts. The competition chains were still hanging from her body.

The cameras switched back to the track where the four remaining pairs were slowly moving back and forth within the green area. One of the women screamed as her opponent pulled especially hard, tugging the nipple clamps, causing them to squeeze down hard on her nipples. She lost her concentration and stumbled forward slightly in an attempt to relieve the tension. That was all the opening her opponent needed, and she began backing up rapidly. Soon they were both standing in the red area.

"That's another elimination," shouted Jim as the winner walked back to the staging area and the loser was strung up between two more of the posts. He started to say something about the selectee who had just been eliminated when Harold shouted, "Back to the track... Back to the track." and the cameras snapped back to the action.

One of the selectees of the couple in the center lane was slowly rotating, pulling her opponent around with her. "What is she doing?" Harold asked in amazement.

"I don't know," answered Jim. "If she goes outside her lane, or forces her opponent outside the lane, she will automatically be disqualified. Maybe that's what she trying to do."

Both announcers remained silent as the couple continued to circle slowly within the center lane for several minutes before coming to a stop. "Maybe she was trying to get her opponent dizzy," suggested Harold.

"Whatever she was doing," replied Jim, "it didn't work." He laughed. "All she did was wear herself out. Look at how easily she is being dragged toward the red zone."

"Wait a minute! Wait a minute!" screamed Harold. "That is her own red zone. She turned them around and her opponent doesn't realize it. She is moving herself into the wrong red zone."

As soon as the foot of the woman who thought that she was winning touched the red zone, a bell sounded and three judges ran onto the track. "It looks like they are not sure who to declare the winner," Jim said. "I think one of the judges wants to disqualify our spinning selectee, but the other two are saying that she didn't violate any rules."

He held his hand against his earpiece for a moment and then said excitedly, "It's official. That's another loophole they are going to have to plug, but our spinning selectee has been declared the winner."

"And the loser really doesn't look happy about it," added Harold as four security men rushed forward to subdue the very surprised-- and very angry-- loser.

"Only two contests left in this round," Jim said. "This could go on for a long time... or maybe not."

One of the four women on the track began screaming as her opponent began doing a shoulder shake that pulled alternately on the nipple chains.

"That has to be really painful for both of them," Harold noted.

"But its working," replied Jim. "Look at how much ground she has gained. Another foot or two and..." Before he could finish his sentence, the bell sounded and the judges ran onto the track to declare the winner.

"Only one contest left now," Jim said excitedly. Several minutes later, he added, "I don't remember this round ever going this long before. We had a record-breaking win at the beginning, but this is going on forever."

Two judges walked out onto the track and spoke loudly with the two contestants. "I'm being told that they are being warned that they are almost out of time," said Jim. "If one of them does not pull the other into the red in the next five minutes, both will be declared losers."

An inset on the lower corner of the screen appeared showing the face of what appeared to be a clock. It looked somehow wrong, and it took the techs watching a moment to realize what was off. It was divided into ten rather than twelve segments, but it was obviously a clock. There were two hands on it, one moving rapidly like a second hand and the other moving more slowly like a minute hand.

The two women continued to pull each other back and forth in the green area of the track, but neither could gain the advantage. "Less than a minute left," said Jim in almost a whisper. As the clock's hand approached the top, the crowd began to chant. The voices from the crowd were not translated and no one-- except Ruthie-- could understand them, but it was obvious they were counting down the final seconds.

When the hand reached the top, two bells rang simultaneous and the judges ran out onto the track to lead both contestants to the restraining posts.

"These games have been absolutely amazing," Jim gushed. "The judges will have a lot to discuss at their post games meeting."

Harold added in an almost equally gushing voice, "I have been announcing these games for almost twenty years and I have never seen an overtime disqualification. It has only occurred eleven times before in the history of the games."

"Well," Jim said, "that means that there will be only four contestants tomorrow for the finals. I have a feeling they will be as exciting and surprising as the games have been up to this point."

He suddenly brightened and faced the camera smiling, "That does mean however, that there are six, rather than five, who will be receiving the bamboo cane punishments this afternoon. We don't have time for those in our highlight show, but everything is shown in crystal clarity in the full package available for purchase."

Harold re-appeared in the corner of the screen. "I'm sure tomorrow will, indeed, be very exciting," he said enthusiastically. His image was then brought to full screen as he said, "And we will be bringing you all of the highlights of that final day following this word from Bear Claw Lite, the Real Man's Beer for real men who are worried about their weight."

***

When the image returned, it was dark and the stadium was illuminated by banks of lights. The tracks and competition rings had been replaced by what looked like a large stage. Harold appeared on the screen. He beamed at the camera and said, "Welcome to the finals of The Lottery Games." It was obvious that he was going to be doing the commentary on the finals himself.

"All of the events leading up to this have been direct competitions of one sort or another," he said as he pointed to pictures of the four finalists. "But in this round the selectee is effectively competing against herself. She will be alone on the stage and will be judged by the quality of her performance."