Portal Project - The Lottery Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera panned across the stage which looked somewhat like a combination of a bedroom and a strip club. There was a bed, but there was also a stripper pole and three, small, round tables like you would find in a club. There was one chair at each of the tables.

"The selectee," Harold explained, "will have to sexually satisfy three of the judges, one in each of her holes, but it isn't just a matter of getting them off. She will be judged by the entire judging panel on the quality of her performance as she gets them aroused and also by each of the three participant judges on the quality of her sexual act.

"And in addition to that," he gushed, "viewers on the video link cast their votes. The panel of judges is 50% of her score; the three participating judges is 25%; and on-line voting is 25%." He laughed slightly, "But remember, this is a highlights video, so when the comlink numbers appear on the screen, please don't call, no matter how exciting you think a particular performer has been."

The four finalists were led into a waiting area on the edge of the stage. They were now clothed and were wearing wigs and makeup. Each of the four was a stunning beauty. A group of three judges approached them and held up a small bag. They each reached into the bag and pulled out a small tile with what was apparently a number on it. They were then escorted to four chairs which Ruthie informed them were numbered 1, 2, 3, and 4.

"Our first contestant will be on stage in just a moment," Harold interjected. "So while they are setting up for her, I am going to remind you that complete videos of all four performances from nine different selectable camera angles is available on the complete video of the 174th Annual Lottery Games. And if you order the deluxe set which includes highlights from the past ten years, you will automatically be enrolled in the drawing for ten tickets to this year's 175th Anniversary Games."

Additional lights came up on the open stage as selectee finalist number one walked up onto the stage. Music began to play and some additional writing scrolled sideways across the bottom of the screen as she sashayed across the stage in time to the music and moved toward the judges. Her hips were swaying slightly, but not so much as to be overdone. As she walked, her left leg slid out through the slit in the dress with each step. When she neared the judges, she increased the length of her stride so that the dress opened further revealing her leg almost all the way up to the hip.

"She's going to get positive points for that," said Harold. "She is projecting sexuality even before she starts."

Number one walked over to the small tables where the three judges sat and leaned down slightly to stroke each one of them on the side of their chin. As she leaned over, it was obvious there was no bra under the loose-fitting dress and her breasts were obviously visible to the judges as she reached down to touch them.

She walked back to the pole and made two upright swings around it. Then, standing next to the pole, she turned her back to the three judges and reached up behind her back to grab the zipper. She swayed in time to the music as she pulled the top of the dress over her shoulders so that it could begin to slip down her body. After it was slightly below her waist in the back, she turned in a dance step so that she was facing the three judges. Her hands were holding the fabric slightly above her nipples. Taking a step forward, she allowed the dress to continue its slide down her legs. As she continued to walk toward the first judge, the dress slid to the floor revealing her glistening cunt. She stepped effortlessly out of the dress and knelt before the first judge, rubbing her breasts against the front of his legs.

She then reached up between his legs, lowered his zipper, and pulled his flaccid penis into her hands. After stroking it a few times to bring it to erect, she leaned in and took it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his shaft while swaying her body in time to the music. After several minutes, the judge stiffened slightly and evidently spurted into her mouth.

"There is no such thing as bad sex," said Harold, shaking his head, "but that is not a winning performance. She started off strong, but has really fallen apart. Maybe she can redeem herself with the other two judges."

As though she had heard him, Number One stood up and moved to the second table. She bent down and kissed the judge. "Oh! Bad form," shouted Harold. "What is she thinking? Her mouth has to taste like spunk!"

The judge pulled back slightly from her kiss and she reached down to grab his tie. Pulling upward on the tie, she pulled the judge from the chair and led him over to the bed. As the reached the bed, she slid his coat over his shoulders and dropped it on the ground. His shirt and tie soon followed. She then opened his belt and slid his pants to the ground. He was wearing boxer-style underwear.

When she tried to slip his pants from his legs, she realized that she should have first removed his shoes. Dropping to her knees, she quickly untied the shoes and helped him step out of them. Finally she was able to slide the pants and underwear from his legs.

She next climbed into the bed and reached back to draw the judge in with her. Positioning him on his knees at the end of the bed, she reached up to the headboard and grabbed what was evidently some sort of lube. After pushing a rather large amount of the lube into herself, she backed up against the judge and impaled herself on his now rigid cock. She lowered her head to the bed and began rocking back and forth, moving his prick in and out of her ass. Again the judge stiffened slightly and apparently ejaculated, but it was obvious that he was not pleased with the quality of the act.

"This is terrible," muttered Harold. "Don't these selectees realize what is at stake? Doesn't anyone teach them how to please a man?" He huffed rather loudly and added, "I'm not supposed to make statements that might affect voting, but I assure you that you are not watching a winning performance."

The final part of her performance was not much better. She did remember to remove the third judge's shoes before his pants, but her lackluster response once they were in the bed was not much better than with the second judge.

After they had finished, the stage lights went dark and crew members came on stage to reset for the next contestant. Harold looked directly into the camera and said, "What can I say?" He shook his head once again. "It is really sad to see someone go through all of that just to blow their chance at the last moment."

The image flickered slightly as it changed from Harold's live commentary to his later comments for the highlight program. "Normally," he began, "we would present snippets from each of the five performances. But this year, to begin with, there are only four finalists. And there was what has to have been both the worst and the best performances in decades in the final round. So we have decided to present both of those performances in their entirety."

He pressed his lips together in and shook his head slightly. "You have obviously just seen one of the worst performances in the past twenty years. In a moment you will see one of the best... but first a word from Twin Peaks Adult Products, for those times when you want the best in restraints and adult pleasure toys.

***

"Wouldn't mind seeing that commercial," said Ryan with a laugh. The others watching gave him a strange look as the image returned to the screen and the announcer, Harold's, face.

"We are back for our final segment," he said, smiling broadly at the camera. "These games have been some of the best that I have seen, and this final performance is the best in my memory."

The scene behind him shifted to the stage for the finalist's performance. "I should explain," he said, freezing the image and once again drawing on it with his pointer, "that each contestant can request special arrangements or additions to the layout of the stage. Number four, who performed last, requested several additions to the basic layout."

He drew three small circles on the screen. "First, notice these valet stands alongside the bed." He drew four more circles on the bed itself and added, "And notice the shape of the corner posts on the bed. Those are by special request of the finalist. And finally, notice that the stripper pole has been reinforced and is anchored with guy wires that stretch to large wooden poles positioned outside the stage area."

He turned to face the camera. "Number four also requested special music for her performance which she provided to the judges. She had obviously given this a LOT of thought even before she was selected. And once she was selected, she definitely had a plan to make it to the finals. She was that winner in record time from the previous round. Let's look at her performance in the finals."

The image cut back to the action. The stage was dark-- or as dark as it could be with the regular stadium lighting still on. The new panel of three judges were seated at their tables. Everything was quiet. Suddenly the music cut in with a loud blare of trumpets and four spotlights snapped on showing number four, fully clothed in a black, sequined evening dress, hanging sideways on the pole by her legs. Her arms were cloaked in what appeared to be black, elbow-length gloves, but her hands, themselves, appeared bare.

As the music began to play, she began slowly circling the pole. Evidently she was twisting herself around the pole using her one hand which was gripping the pole above her. She continued turning until she was facing away from the judges' tables. She reached down to the pole with her other hand and released her feet and then did what was effectively a handstand straight out from the pole so that she was once again facing the three judges' tables.

Number four slid her lower hand up the pole slightly and then slid her upper hand also up the pole. She repeated this several times until she had raised herself to the desired height. Then, without moving her legs, she bent her lower arm and slowly rotated her body until she was standing on the ground.

"One of the judges is applauding with the crowd," said Harold in amazement.

As her feet touched the ground, the music changed and she began moving away from the pole. Her whole body was swaying with the music as she moved toward the first judge's table. She held her left hand up to her mouth and apparently bit the end of the faux glove because as she pulled her arm back, the black glove-like sleeve remained dangling from her teeth.

She bowed deeply to the judge, laying the glove on the table immediately in front of him, and then danced back towards the center of the room. She swayed with the music as she spun slowly in the spotlight. When she was once again facing the judges, the second glove was dangling from her teeth.

She again danced over to the tables. Many in the audience, as well as the three judges, were moving slightly with her swaying dance as she made her way to the second judge. Again she bowed deeply, and again she laid the glove on the table with her teeth.

The music changed into something that sounded like a tango and she moved back toward the pole with large steps. Once there she stood on her hands next to the pole facing it and grasped the pole with her legs. As she did so, the dress fell over her upper body to revealed her legs, which were encased in non-transparent, black stockings which were held up with a black satin garter-belt. A pair of almost thong-like panties covered her crotch.

She moved her arms so that her lower body was touching the pole and then gripped it tightly with her legs so that she could arch her back until her head was upright and looking out at the judges. Her dress, which had fallen over her head as she hung upside down, was in her hands.

The music changed once again to something that sounded like a shepherd's pipe. As the flute-like music played a haunting refrain, she slowly pulled the dress upward until it came over her head revealing an almost transparent black lace brasier holding her ample breasts.

Once the dress was totally clear of her body, she allowed herself to slide rapidly down the pole. Just before her stomach would have hit the ground, she tucked her body downward and released her legs so that she could do a tumbler's roll onto the stage. Her roll was perfect and she ended up on one knee in front of the third judge holding the dress in her hands and presenting it forward almost as if it were an offering to the gods.

She set the dress on the table in front of him and moved back toward the first judge's table. The music had changed to what, in our world, would be called a soft "bump and grind" and she stood with her eyes closed rotating in place while she pulsed her pelvis in time to the music. When she was once again facing the judge, she reached down, and in exact time with the drum emphasis in the music released one of the garter clips. She then rotated in place once again until she was facing the second judge and released another clip. Another rotation to the third judge and the third clip was released. One final rotation brought her around once again to the first judge and the fourth and final clip was opened exactly in time with the beat of the drum.

She then stood facing the judge with her hips and pelvis rotating and thrusting in time to the music as she slowly slid the garter-belt down over her hips. The stockings themselves evidently did not really need to the support of the garter-belt and remained securely in place encasing her legs in their blackness.

She continued to slide the belt downward with her hands until it was past the rounded part of her ass and almost to her knees. She then let it fall slowly on its own as she gyrated in time to the music. When it was finally on the floor, and again in time to the drums in the music, she staged-kicked the garter-belt upward into her hands. Then with a slightly exaggerated throwing of her hips, she walked over to the judge's table and on the final beat of the music, slammed the belt solidly onto the table in front of him.

The music changed to something that sounded more like a waltz and she glided away from the table toward the center of the stage. She was flowing over the floor almost as if she were dancing with a partner. It even looked like she were grasping someone's shoulders and her movements to unclasp the front of her bra were almost not noticeable until suddenly she was holding the bra in her hands as she danced with her breasts bare. The spotlights reflected off a light dusting of glitter near her areoles and nipples. She spun several times across the floor and with the same graceful motion with which she had removed her bra, she placed it on the table in front of the second judge.

The music continued with the waltz as she spun across the floor moving closer with each spin to the third judge. "How she is going to remove those panties in time to the music?" Harold, the announcer wondered aloud.

In answer to his question, she stopped at the judge's table, right alongside judge three, and stood there swaying and bobbing with the music. She bent over and kissed him slightly on the cheek and evidently said something, because he reached out and put a finger on each side of her hips in the edge of her panties and slowly began pulling them downward.

They were only slightly below her knees when she stepped out of them and danced away. The judge lifted them to his face and sniffed them before placing them on the table in front of him.

Number four then returned to the pole and once again lifted herself onto the pole with her legs. She again moved higher on the pole and reached down to grab the pole with her arms, only this time she brought her legs in front of the pole so that she was effectively standing on the pole with her feet just inside her arms. The bent-over position of her body showed her most intimate parts to the judges and the audience as she circled the pole at an ever-increasing speed.

The music once again changed to a rather bland style of pop and she suddenly snapped her legs back to straight and released her hands from the pole. She flew through the air flipping and twisting and landed on her feet directly in front of the first judge. She smiled at him and reached down to take his hands in hers. Lifting him from his seat, she danced him back toward the bed. Once alongside the bed, she slid his coat from his shoulders and hung it carefully on a hanger on one of the valets. She then stood behind him and slid her hands up and down his chest while she slowly loosened his tie and took it from around his neck. The tie, she placed around the top of the hanger on which the suit coat was hung.

Still remaining behind him, she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pausing occasionally to slide her hands under the shirt to stroke his abdomen. When the shirt was fully unbuttoned, she pulled it from the waistband of his pants and slid it off his shoulders. It was placed on a separate hanger on the valet.

She then guided him to sit on the bed and knelt before him to remove his shoes. These she carefully placed on a shelf at the bottom of the valet. She next removed his socks and draped them over a small rod on the side of the valet.

The music changed slightly, but was still an innocuous pop song of some sort, as she once again pulled him to his feet and stood behind him to loosen his belt and slacks. This took several moments as she slowly rubbed her breasts and nipples around his back while she worked with his belt and zipper. Finally she lowered his pants slowly to the floor and lifted his ankles slightly, one at a time, so that she could pull the pants clear of his legs. She held the pants up and carefully folded them before hanging them over a special hanger on the valet.

She then turned the judge slightly so that he was facing her. She went down on her knees and grasped the edge of his boxers with her teeth and pulled downward. She had to release her grip and move from one leg to the other several times before she was able to tug the boxers to the floor. There was a slight giggle from the audience as she struggled to pull them past his now prestigious erection. Once the boxers were clear of his feet, she crawled, carrying them in her mouth, over to the valet and draped them across one of the lowest rods on the side of the valet.

Standing once more, she returned to the judge and danced and swayed as she rubbed her body against his until the end of the song. When the music changed, she led him to the bed and indicated that he should sit near the headboard.

She then reached behind him and took something from a shelf. It was apparently lube of some sort. She walked to the end of the bed and began smearing the lube on the bedpost, which stood about a foot or so above the bed. After wiping her hands on a towel which she returned to under the bed, she danced out so that she was facing away from the bed and slowly lowered herself onto the bedpost.

She bobbed in time to the music, allowing the post to penetrate her ass just slightly more with each bounce. After several minutes of this, she raised herself back up to a full standing position, turned and blew a kiss to the judge waiting on the bed, and then returned to the tables to get the second judge.

Her routine with the second judge was identical to what she did with the first judge except that she placed him at the foot of the bed before once again ass-fucking herself on the corner post. This time, as she was bobbing up and down, Harold appeared in the corner to comment, "She is stretching herself out so that the anal portion of this performance will be less painful for her. But that is not the only reason," he added. "If she is too tight, it can be painful for the man as well as the woman. If she stretches herself just right, the man can enter easily, but the anal ring will still give a very tight and wonderful sensation."