All Comments on 'Portia's Gift'

by pumpkineater

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

great story very enjoyable....i cummed 4 times!!!

a little on the long side but all in all a very good story, now i must clean up the mess of cummin 4 times he he!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

A very smart story, it kept me reading, wasn't a stroke story but I took it as presented as a true love story, maybe I'm niave but I tend to hope things like this exist and people can rise to this level of love and understaning of each other.

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 18 years ago
BEST EVER

THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE. I HAVE TO ADMIT WHEN I SAW 14 PAGES WONDERED I WOULD READ ALL. BUT IT WAS A PAGE TURNER I COULDN'T PUT DOWN. LISTENED AS WELL AS WATCHED TO 2 DIFFERENT NFL FOOTBALL GAMES AND PART OF A U S OPEN TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH, AS YOU STORY HAVE MY ATTENTION. IT IS NOW 4:30AM I BELIEVE I CAN GO TO BED NOW. I HOPE YOU WRITE ANOTHER WITH THIS QUALITY. THE SEX COULD HAVE BEEN STEAMIER AS THIS IS A SEX SITE NO NEED TO BE BASHFUL, YOU ARE AMONGST FRIENDS. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND SHOULD YOU WRITE ANOTHER GOOD STORY LIKE THIS ONE.

ButterflyQueenButterflyQueenover 18 years ago
WOW!

I am totally blown away! I started reading this story as one in the incest category, looking for a stroke story. Boy was I wrong! Still, I couldn't stop reading it and even though I was interrupted and had to stop, I went back to it this morning and finished it. The whole concept of life in this story is so unusual, yet so full of love that it is almost incomprehensible. Then the last chapter is a mind-blower all its own with, finally, the story of Portia and her memory of 'the big hug'. I've heard and read similar tales of pre-existence but this is the first I've known of such a fabulous telling, including all the love. I'd say this unconventional family is the epitome of LOVE, and the absolute bestest in the world. Thanks for writing this story pumpkineater, I loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A GREAT READ

I am pleased to have read your great story.Although fiction very thought provoking.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
"Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:

The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star, hath had elsewhere its setting and cometh from afar: not in entire forgetfulness and not in utter nakedness, but trailing clouds of glory so we come from God, who is our home:"...at least I believe that is how William Wordsworth said it two hundred years ago. If his work was your inspiration, I commend you on your choice of sources. If it was not, then I commend you own your discovery and your willingness to include it in your story. Thanks you for a fine tale.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
Teamwork/togetherness pays off

Thank you for posting this story. This was one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. It was unconventional, yet erotic, tender, romantic, and loving. Once started, I couldn't stop until I finished--I had to find out what happened to the family. I particularly enjoyed how you worked Portia's comments into the story. Well done!

Charlie944Charlie944about 13 years ago
Amazing love story

I join the other commentators: an amazing love story told well, with a touch of eroticism. Enough detail but not too much. Please write again. Your work quality is thoroughly engaging. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is the best story I've read here. I think it should be made into a movie

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
This story has stepped beyond the pale by a mile

I have never read such a long single chapter story, and may never again. But in this, you have excelled in so many ways. Another first is that I completely agree with all other commentators. It has more twists than Hydra, with a killer conclusion; and worse...it's believable. Outstanding job, and worth all it took for you to give it to us mere mortals.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Beautiful.

Romantic with a healthy dolloping of eroticism. The one thing I hate about these longer stories is that I always seem to start them late at night and so don't finish until early morning as they're addictive.

One comment suggested this would make a great movie and I have to second that.

Keep writing, you do quality work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Excellent Story

One of the best stories i've read for sometime, and entirely plausable, at least the multiple loves part. I did like the twist at the end regarding Portia's fore life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nope

interesting story. I am not coverting to mormonism after reading it. Peddle your ideaoligy elsewhere.

p.s. if your next story has humans riding dinosaurs circa 10,000 - 0 B.C., you may be responsible for causing my death, as I will most likely die of discharging my bowels from laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A refreshing change

A very interesting story. I enjoy this type of story over the wham bam style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I get it that's a purely fictional story, but it would be much better if you have held back from telling outright lies. Probability of birth defects for kids of sibling or parent/child incest is much higher than 3%. I don't know where you got your bogus stats from, but here's some actual statistics taken from the Wikipedia article on incest:

Children of parent-child or sibling-sibling unions are at increased risk compared to cousin-cousin unions. Studies suggest that 20-36% of these children will die or have major disability due to the inbreeding. A study of 29 offspring resulting from brother-sister or father-daughter incest found that 20 had congenital abnormalities, including four directly attributable to autosomal recessive alleles.

As you can see, that's a far higher risk than you have imagined. Have a nice day.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 5 years ago
actual statistics taken from the Wikipedia

Dear Anonymous,

Wikipedia is a repository, not an authoritative source. You cite nothing useful to support your unusable data. What study? What is the sample size? What were the ages involved? What were the parameters of the study? What were the results of Peer review? You can spew "actual statistics taken from the Wikipedia" all you want, but they are meaningless. Do some scholarly research and present real information.

NickCaveNickCave10 months ago

I enjoy well-written stories a thousand times more than 2-page stroke stories. In fact, the first thing I do is check the scroll to the bottom of the story to see how long it is. I saw 14 pages and was excited. Sadly, I gave up reading on the 3rd page...right at the point where Peter is told he will be fucking Miranda whether he wants to or not. Yes, Peter says that he finds her attractive and wants to make love to her. That would not happen. The author led us to believe through the first three pages how wonderful, true and deep Peter's love for his sister was, and hers for him. It started at 13 years old...for 5 years they have slept in each other's arms every single night. No sleepovers with friends. No temptations for others by either of them for 5 years! They had a deeper relationship than most married couples, it seems, based on the descriptions I read.

Yet, in the course of 10 minutes they decided to possibly throw that all away because someone suspected they were fucking. Actually, Peter wasn't even given the choice. He was told in no uncertain terms, this was happening. ************ I had started writing a detailed reason why I feel this way, but I deleted it. I'm sure most wouldn't read it anyway or they'd say, "Dude...It's a fictional story. Who cares what 2 people madly in love would really do? Just go with it..."

I won't vote on the story, but I was greatly disappointed.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan5 days ago

Honestly, I think a lot of commenters need to remember that this is fiction. Yes it's really easy to get invested in characters and or details that are "unrealistic" or "wrong", but at the end of the day it's the story that matters. This is not a crime drama where we learn the name of the perp through real investigation, forensics etc,. where being ultra accurate is essential.

It's fiction, as long as it doesn't break the laws of reality (unless set in an appropriate world) what's the issue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous