Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locking the bedroom door behind me, I'd lurched into the on-suite bathroom, falling on my knees in front of the antiseptic smelling toilet bowl and vomiting violently, spewing everything I'd eaten and drunk during the day down the pan.....

A short while later, I woke up with my head on the edge of the toilet bowl and my arms wrapped around it as though I was hanging onto it for dear life and daren't let go in case I fell off. Through the pounding headache, I'd heard a gentle knocking on the bedroom door and my beautiful Claire's voice inquiring softly, "Bob?...Bob?....Are you OK in there darling?....Unlock the door please sweetheart!...."

Slowly, moving as gently as I could, I had managed to get myself upright, my stomach dry heaving any time my head changed altitude even slightly. Tottering feebly, I'd managed to get to the bedroom door and unlock it, then turned around and fallen flat on my face across the bed.

Dimly I remember Claire laughing pityingly at me as she undressed me the best she could, straightening my body on the bed and laying me face down but leaving my pounding head hanging over the edge after placing the waste bin directly underneath my mouth.

"OK you drunken pig." she'd laughed, "You stay there, and please try not to be sick all over the bed my sweet."

Then she'd switched off the overhead light, leaving just a small bedside lamp on, before leaving me alone with my misery, closing the bedroom door quietly behind her as she'd abandoned me to my imminent death!.......

The next thing I remember is waking up with a thumping headache to the banging noise of the kids bounding downstairs shouting for their breakfasts.

Feeling the impending rise of bile in my throat, I dashed into the bathroom before depositing yet another load of vomit down the bowl. Then, after rinsing my acrid mouth with strong antibacterial mouthwash, I'd slowly walked back into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, holding my throbbing head in my hands.....

Sitting there, feeling really, really sorry for myself, I slowly broke out into a cold sweat as bit by bit, little by little, the memory of what had happened with that red-headed bitch the night before painfully started to appear in my scrambled brain.....

Staring at the reflection of my decrepit face in the dressing table mirror, realisation eventually hit me.....

"Oh Fuck!.... Fuck!..... Fuuuuuck!........"

* * * * * *

Nothing untoward had happened over the next few days. Claire and the kids behaved quite normally, obviously having no idea what had taken place in our bathroom upstairs, whilst I, guilt-ridden as I was, tried to be even more loving and attentive than ever; making love with Claire at every opportunity and generally trying to behave like the adoring husband and father I had previously been.

I'd more or less convinced myself that, as I had been totally blitzed, I had been only slightly to blame for what had taken place, and it was all really that scheming red-haired bitch's fault, when my life took a definite downward turn!....

It was the following Saturday when disaster struck. Claire had taken the kids to see her parents and wouldn't be back until after tea-time, intending to treat her parents and the kids to a pizza or whatever, whilst I had been working in my office at home. As I was relaxing on the sofa, reading the morning newspaper and having a cup of tea, the front door bell rang. Answering it, I was astonished and terrified to find the'bitch'on our front doorstep, wearing that leering grin and a full length, very expensive looking, imitation fur coat.

"Hi neighbour," she grinned "Is Claire in?"

"No she isn't....." I snapped angrily, "She's taken the kids to her parents for the day and won't be back until after tea..... Why?.... What the fuck do you want now, you stupid fucking bitch?....Why in god's name are you trying to ruin my marriage?...."

Pushing her way past me into the hallway, she turned to face me. Looking me straight in the eyes she licked her deep red lips, sensually moistening them with her tongue in an unadulterated display of seduction..... I hurriedly closed the door behind her, desperate for none of our other neighbours to see her in my house!....

Grabbing her firmly by the shoulders I spat at her, "Look youbitch!.... You know damn well I would have had nothing to do with you if I hadn't been pissed out of my skull last week!....So just get the fuck out of here, and leave us the fuck alone!....."

Shrugging my hands from her shoulders, she took a pace back away from me. Her mouth broken in a pouting smile, she licked her lips again, "Oh!....I'm not so sure about that lover!....Your mouth says one thing, but I'm sure that gorgeous cock of yours has other ideas!....." Taking hold of both lapels of her coat, she slowly opened it, revealing to my astonished gaze her totally naked beautiful, sexy body!..... "See, I told you he was interested!....." she said huskily, glancing down at my groin and smiling as she spied the obscenely bulging trousers.

"Oh Fuck!...." I whispered, my brain once again betrayed by my stupid, stupid cock.....

Dropping the coat to the floor, she took my hesitant hand, placing it on the smooth swell of her left breast, the nipple hardened both by the cold air outside and the red hot lust burning inside her. Softly she purred at me, "Now don't you think we have some unfinished business Bobby boy?...."

Leading me subserviently into the lounge, she reclined back on the soft leather sofa, spreading her long legs obscenely. Reaching down to her glistening pussy lips, she gently spread them, teasing her prominent clit with her deep red fingernail. "C'mon lover, my hot cunt thinks you should return the favour!...."

Flinching shamefacedly at her use of the word'lover', but unfortunately being led by that unfaithful appendage that is my cock, I knelt between her lewdly spread thighs, staring at the puffy engorged labia. "For fuck's sake man, stop looking at it and get your tongue in there!...." she snarled impatiently as she pulled my head down towards her open yearning hole, raising her hips to meet my now eager mouth and forcing the sopping wet pussy against my lips.

"Mmmmmm, I just knew you'd be great at this!...." she panted, as I licked and nibbled all around those soaking hairless lips. "Lick my clit now baby!....That's it!....Oh god!.... That's so fuckinggood!...."

My sexual instinct overcoming the shame I was feeling, I plunged my tongue fully into her, licking and sucking at her sweet love nectar.

"Oh my god!....." she cried, "Get that fucking big hard cock in me now!....."

Quickly, I stripped my trousers, dropping my boxers to my feet. Still wearing my shirt, I climbed between her wide open legs, my cock hovering above her steaming cunt.

"You fucking lousy cow!...." I shouted at her, "I shouldn't be even imagining doing this with a whore like you!....."

Dropping my hips, I thrust my pulsing shaft as deep as I could, trying to hurt the bitch as my loins slammed into hers. The obscene sounds of our depraved fucking filled the room, our hips slapping together, her cunt squelching grossly as my cock pounded in and out of it.....

"I knew you'd do it you bastard!...." she snarled, "You fucking quiet ones are all the same....Can't resist a hot new cunt can you, you cheatingfuck!....."

Shamed and hurt by her taunts, I pounded her grabbing twat as hard as I could, my cock piston-like, hammering in and out of her, not showing any consideration whatsoever for giving her pleasure!.....

"You devious cunt!....." I screamed at her, feeling my hot seed leaving my body, "Fuck You!.....Fuck YouBITCH!......" I shouted as my hot sperm splashed inside her box.....

Laying heavily on top of her, filled with shame and hatred of myself and what I'd allowed myself to do, I felt my dwindling cock slip out of her gaping cunt.....

"Now fuck off home, you evil cow!...." I hissed, pulling myself up onto my knees, "I hope I never see you again and you rot in hell!....."

Dragging her abused body upright, she slowly stood up from the sofa, a blob of slimy cum slipping from her and dripping onto the pristine leather of the seat cushion. "I'll leave you to clean that mess up lover boy," she said mockingly, looking down at the thick viscous mess, "It's probably good for preserving leather anyway!...."

Getting to my feet, I pulled up my underwear together with my trousers. Pushing my now flaccid cock and balls back where they belonged, I glared at her with undisguised disgust. "Fuck You!...." I snapped hatefully.....

Suddenly a terrible realisation hit me, "Oh Jesus H Christ!.....We didn't use a fuckingrubber!...."

Laughing loudly, she walked over to her coat, still on the floor where she'd dropped it. Bending over and picking up the heavy garment, her plump arse cheeks parted allowing a stream of our mixed juices run down her inner thighs. Glancing over her shoulder, she sneered at me, her lips curled back in a contemptuous smile, "Don't worry your cheating little head lover!....I'm clean, and I'm damn sure you are too, seeing as you only fuck that prissy little innocent wife of yours!...."

Turning to face me, that evil grin on her face again, she smirked, "I'll look forward to your call....." Grinning at me as she pulled the thick coat around her, "See you soon, you cheating,adulterousprick!"

Still smiling, she turned and let herself out of my front door, not even looking back as she disappeared.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto my armchair, closing my eyes as I sat, "You Fucking Idiot!" I shouted at myself, "You absolute stupid fuckingmoron!"

I sat there, totally ashamed and disgusted with myself, a million thoughts stampeding through my brain. "Why in god's name did I let myself do that?.... Am I going fucking crazy or what?.... I'm not drunk, so what fucking excuse do I have this time?..... Is this the mid-life crisis I'm supposed to have?..... Why the fuck couldn't I just buy a fucking sports car?.... I'm such a cunt, I've just betrayed everything I love and hold dear to me!..... Betrayed my wife, my kids, my whole fucking reason for being me!.... And all because some stupid old whore threw her hot cunt at me!....."

Then, for the first time since I had watched little Mikey being born, I wept uncontrollably.....

Eventually gazing at the mess on the sofa and sensing that the room must reek of sex, I realised I had to try and hide the shameful evidence of the betrayal of my whole stupid life before Claire and the kids returned. I started tidying up as best I could, dashing around wiping the sofa down and opening the windows, even though it was the end of February and fucking freezing outside. Thinking clearly for a moment, I ran up to our bathroom and fetched a bottle of my cologne, then returned and sprayed it all over the scene of my debauchery, trying to disguise the stale sweaty stink of sex.....

Feeling a total shit, I managed to clear up fairly satisfactorily, hoping to explain the strong aroma of my cologne by telling Claire I'd dropped the bottle while opening it..... I consoled myself with the thought that at least there was no way in hell I would be ever be seeing that treacherous bitch again, not in this fucking lifetime I wouldn't!......

I rang her just over a week later!.............

* * * * * *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
More Stories