Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up!...." She commands me harshly.

I do as I'm instructed, meekly standing in front of her. Carefully walking around the coffee table, she slowly approaches me. Looking me antagonistically eye to eye, she reaches out and undoes my trouser belt. Pulling at my zip, she drags my coffee-soaked trousers and underwear down, exposing my genitals to her mocking gaze.

Taking a step backwards, she reaches behind her and undoes the zip at the back of her rumpled dress. Still holding my astonished gaze, she shrugs her shoulders, a devilish smile on her lips as the dress slides to the floor. Totally naked now, no sign of any of the underwear she had left the house in, she stands defiantly, posing with her hands on her hips.

I stare sadly at her beautiful breasts. They aren't pale and smooth any more, now they are showing several deep looking bruises; obviously so-called love bites. Those wonderful orbs tipped by her rock hard nipples, themselves looking red and abused.

She steps close to me again, then pushes me firmly in the chest causing me to fall back into in the armchair, my trousers and underwear still bunched around my ankles.

My head is level with her crotch now as she stands facing me, not three feet away from my tearful eyes. I gasp as I can now see the indisputable evidence in front of me. Her naked and bald vagina looks sore, the outer lips swollen and red; her inner labia exposed to my gaze only because she is so aroused and spread; the whole area wet and glistening with her obvious arousal. Finally the most shocking of all, streaks of what is obviously dried semen smeared all over her inner thighs.....

"Oh my god Claire!...."My angst escaping my lips as I stare at her well used pussy, a raging erection springing up between my legs as my cock again betrays me, even when my brain is telling me I should be disgusted and jealously repulsed by what I can see......

An expression of pure lust crosses her face as she climbs up onto the chair. Her thighs open as she straddles me, enclosing my hips within them. Reaching between us, she takes my turgid, pulsing cock in her hand and places it at the entrance to her sopping cunt as she drops her beautiful bottom in one quick movement. She mounts me, taking the full length of me in one downward thrust, a loud moan escaping her mouth as she does so.

Placing her hands on my shoulders and forcefully pushing me back into the chair, she starts to fuck me, slowly rising and falling on my cock, her inner walls gripping me so firmly. Bending her mouth to my ear she whispers, "Do you feel that Bob?..... Do you feel how loose and wet I am?.... That's his cum your cheating cock is swimming in right nowmy dear husband!....Does it feelgood?"

A tear runs down my cheek as she holds me tightly, her sharp nails digging into the skin on my shoulders.

I can't bring myself to reply as my cock still responds to her warmth. Then to my utter amazement she rises off me, my cock slipping sloppily out of her sodden pussy. Moving forward an inch she places my wet tip at the entrance to her previously off-limits tiny, tight anus. Grunting loudly, she slides the tight sheath down over my throbbing weapon, not stopping until our loins are joined as one. Starting to move again, sliding my cock in and out of her smooth rectum, she again whispers to me,

"How's that Bob?.... You have always wanted to fuck my dirty littlearseholehaven't you?.... Well he beat you too it Bob, his cum is already lubricating us as we do it!..... Is that what you wanted Bob?"

Crying freely now, but still overcome with lust, I move my hips in unison with hers, thrilling at the forbidden snugness of her still wonderfully tight back passage. Leaning her head away from me, she looks me in the eye and says quietly,

"You know, if I felt like kissing you, you'd be able to taste his cum on my tongue too!.... That's right, he's had every one of my holes tonight, some of them more than once!..... Are you happy with what you've done now, you cheatingbastard?"

Suddenly, before I can reach my orgasm, her movement stops. She pulls her gripping back door off my slimy cock as she quickly stands and steps away from me. As I lay here, my rampant cock still twitching from the feel of her, desperately wanting release from my lust, she laughs loudly and turns to retrieve her dress from the floor.....

An evil look flashes over her beautiful features as she unexpectedly reaches down and grabs my swollen warm testicles. Tightening her grip on the sweaty balls, she leans her head close to me, her face only inches from mine..... (Can I really smell his cum on her breath?).... Smiling menacingly, she squeezes her hand even tighter, digging her manicured nails agonisingly into my perineum. Twisting her hand as she continues squeezing, she snarls,

"And if you ever cheat on me again you bastard...... I'll be wearing these for fucking earrings!.....Understand me?"

Writhing in excruciating pain, but amazingly still with an unrequited hard-on, I look up to see her strolling away from me, her gorgeous, naked backside swaying much more than it normally does as she deliberately taunts me. Slowly, as I start to get my breath back, a smile flits across my face.

"If you ever cheat on me again!...." she'd said, "Again!..." That must mean there's a chance she doesn't want us to split up, the hopeful reflection shooting through my aching brain.

Becoming aware once again of my pulsating cock, I grip it tightly in my right hand, rapidly moving my wrist up and down him. After only a few frantic strokes I cum, spurting streams of my hot, sticky seed all over the polished glass top of the coffee table.....

After wiping myself with a few tissues, I pull my underwear and trousers back on, before clearing up the best I can in my confused state. Wiping the table top with a damp cloth, I remove the evidence of my lonely ejaculation and slowly walk to my bedroom, glancing lovingly at the firmly shut door of what used to be'our'room as I pass it.

I close my bedroom door quietly behind me. Undressing quickly, I toss my clothes in the corner instead of hanging them up, too exhausted to do anything tidier with them. I fall, naked and face down, on top of the duvet, not even attempting to get under the covers. Several hours later, having been kept awake by my rushing thoughts and the vast amount of coffee I had drunk earlier, I fall into a fitful sleep, bringing to an end the worst night of my whole life.

* * * * * *

I awake to daylight, sun streaming through the open curtains, never having closed them when I collapsed on the bed last night. All I can hear is an eerie silence, none of the usual Sunday morning sounds of our family household, none of the normal aromas of cooking breakfast and brewing coffee.

Looking at the clock on the bedside table, I'm surprised to see it's after 11am. Obviously after eventually falling asleep, I have slept for several hours. Dragging myself out of bed and to the family bathroom, I do my normal morning business, then shower and shave. Feeling much more alive now, I dress in jeans and an old 'Dire Straits' t-shirt and make my way downstairs, going over the happenings of last night in my mind as I walk.

Walking through into the kitchen, remembering the kids are at their grand-parents, I inquire, "Claire?....Claire?....Where are you sweetheart?....." Getting no reply, I make myself a cup of instant coffee, I can't be arsed to brew a pot of the 'proper' stuff that I normally prefer, and take it through to the lounge.


Sitting down in my armchair, yes, the same one that was the scene of last nights lusty activities, I notice a folded piece of paper lying on the coffee table under my house keys.

Opening it, I see it's a short note from Claire!.....It reads:

Bob,

I've gone to my parents to be with the kids. I'll be taking them out for the afternoon and we'll probably be having a late lunch somewhere. If you want something to eat, you'll have to make it yourself.

We'll be staying at mum and dad's overnight, and I'd prefer you not to try and ring me or contact me at all until I come home tomorrow. Don't worry about the kids going to school, I'll drop them off on my way home.

Please don't attempt to wait for me arriving home, you just go to work and we'll see you tomorrow night.

Claire,

Shocked and worried by the cold tone of the note, I sit back and ponder it's content......

Does it mean I've misread her meaning last night?....Was it just a slip of the tongue when she said "Again"..... Has she now decided we have no future together after all?

* * * * * *

It's now Monday morning..... I'd done as Claire had requested, not trying to contact her or the children; hoping beyond hope that this was not the beginning of the end of my marriage, trying to analyse what she'd meant when she said in her note that she'd see me tonight when I got home from work. Was she going to tell me it was over?.... Would she tell me she would be unable to ever forgive me and she wanted a divorce.?.....Was last night going to be the last one I was ever going to spend in our marital home?....Too many questions, not enough answers......

Yesterday, Sunday, I'd spent a lonely worrying night at home, thinking about what was happening to me and drinking far more scotch than I should have done. Not feeling hungry until late in the evening, I'd eventually ordered a takeaway; Chinese it was, Claire's favourite. Feeling as sick as I did, I'd eaten only a small portion of it, wasting the rest by throwing it in the bin. Eventually I'd gone to bed early, somehow managing to sleep, before getting up this morning and making my forlorn way to work.

It's 9:15am and I'm sat behind my desk at work, not really doing anything, just occasionally moving stuff around my desk as I read the morning news on my computer screen. Amy is preventing anyone from getting in to see me as she senses the turmoil I am going through. Young Sally, who's in charge of the post room, is on her rounds, delivering today's correspondence to the various sales staff, project managers, or anyone else who actually receives anything through the general post.

Knocking tentatively, Sally waits at my office door, "Come in Sal, you know you don't have to knock if you can see I'm not on the phone," I shout, loud enough to be heard through the closed door.

"But Amy said I hadn't to disturb you!...." she replies, glancing nervously at my aforementioned protector, who is now glaring menacingly at the poor girl.

"That's OK love, I'm not busy!"

She opens the door and swiftly drops a small pile of various coloured envelopes on my desk, smiling nervously as she turns to leave.

"Thanks Sally!....Anything important?"

"Doesn't look like it Mr. Dutton!" she replies politely.

"Sally! I know you're still fairly new here but I've told you before, it's first names only in these offices young lady! We don't stand on any ceremony when there's no outsiders involved.... OK?...." I jokingly admonish her in my best friendly voice.

Smiling warmly, she replies softly, "Yes sir, Mr....sorry!....Bob!"

Still smiling, she retreats nervously, walking back past the glowering Amy with a look of mischievous impudence on her face.

As I look absent-mindedly through the pile of circulars and letters addressed to the managing director/chairman/chief finance officer and various other vague titles, I notice an A4 sized buff envelope that's addressed to me personally and has no stamp. Curiosity getting the better of me, I slice the end of the envelope open with my solid silver letter opener, (a present from Amy last Christmas). Looking into the open sleeve, I pull out a folded piece of white paper with some printing on the outside. Not even attempting to read the note, I open the fold and see what causes the bottom to drop even further than ever out of my world....Again!

* * * * * *

Hardly able to breathe, my heart palpitating wildly, I silently stare at a shockingly obscene photograph of my naked wife, hardly able to believe what I am looking at....She's pictured from above and between her legs as she salaciously reclines on her back.

Her beautiful face is caught in a spectacularly lascivious smile, her lips shaped into a sexy pout as she grins straight at the camera.

Her arms are stretched out either side of her body. Unashamedly exposed breasts, flattened only slightly, are tipped with dark brown nipples as hard as centimetre long steel rivets; whilst below, her legs are lewdly spread as wide as they can physically go. At the apex of her stretched thighs, her vagina is a grossly distended gash, looking as though it has been extremely well used and abused.

Finally, the ultimate revelation. What is obviously a full load of male cum, is dribbling from the swollen and inflamed looking orifice, before slowly oozing down the crevice between her buttocks.

Tears starting to form as the realisation of what I am looking at slowly hits me, I remember the printed note on the other side of the A4 paper. Turning it over, through my glazed eyes I read......

Dear Bob,

Claire has asked me to send you the evidence of what we did together last Saturday night. She said to tell you that she hopes you now feel the same hurt she felt when you betrayed her and your kids with that old slapper.

As for myself, I'd just like to thank you for driving your beautiful wife into the arms of another man. She is an absolutely spectacular fuck, but then, I don't have to tell you that do I? Ha Ha Ha..... I must say, if she does ever decide to get rid of you, she is welcome back into my bed any time.

Just in case you are wondering, yes you and I do know each other, quite well actually, and we have met many times over the years. I have always strongly fancied your lovely wife, and I'll always be eternally grateful to you for driving her into my bed with your sordid little affair. I certainly got the best of the bargain.....SUCKER!

Oh by the way, unless Claire decides to tell you who I am, you'll never find out who it is who's cuckolded you. I'm sure that you'll be wondering, whenever there's a party, or a barbecue, or even any given day at work, just who it is that's fucked your wife in every orifice she has.

Oh yes, just one more little thing...She came every time that I fucked her, and guess what, she never screamed your name once!.....hahaha!

Best wishes, (not)

A very grateful....Friend.

* * * * * *

An hour later and I'm still at my desk. My head is in more turmoil than I've ever known as I forlornly sit here, the disgusting photograph still in my hand as I continue staring blankly at it.

My cellphone rings, shaking me from my desperate thoughts, displaying our home number as the dialler. Terrified of what might be coming, I tentatively enquire, "Claire?...Is that you?"

"Yes it is!.... Have you received the photograph yet?"

"Yes Claire, I have....." my voice cracking as I try to speak to her, "It came about an hour ago...."

"Good!... Now you know all about the how, when and where I cheated onyou.... So I now want to know what the fuck possessed you to betray our marriage with that old skank!"

"Anything, just let me try to explain what happened sweetheart....Pleaselet me talk to you Claire!.... I'll confesseverything!..... I just hope it's not too much for you to bear!.... I just want you to give me a chance to try and get you to trust me again please my darling...."

"I don't thinkthat'sever going to happen any time in the foreseeable future you bastard!.... But I am ready to talk about it now....."

"Any time Claire my sweetheart..... Just tell me when....."

"Tonight!....After the kids are in bed.... Come to our room and we'll talk....."

Tearfully I try to thank her, thank her for finally listening to me, thank her for inviting me into her bedroom again.... But it's too late..... Just too late..... She's rung off!

* * * * * *

One hour later, I'm still sitting here at my desk, going through our conversation time after time in my head....

Still looking at the picture of my disgustingly exposed unfaithful wife, I now feel relaxed for the first time in many weeks, my hands aren't trembling any more since she phoned me, called me to invite me toourbedroom... Smiling broadly to myself, I gently rub my raging erection, once again my feelings of contrition betrayed by the trouble causing appendage that is my mindless cock.....

Exhausted now by the sense of relief coursing through my body, instead of feeling sorrow and remorse, I'm now feeling lust and desire again.... Emotions that have always been my normal reactions to the sight of my beautiful wife lying naked and spread open in all her wonderful glory. My passionate desire for her being stretched beyond any previous boundaries!.... Even though it was her secretrevengelover who'd caused her to smile like that......

"Come to OURroom," she'd said....

OURroom!..... How fucking great is that?..........

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
That Which You Don't Have... She wanted a divorce. How he reacted was different.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Revelations A man in his golden years is faced with his wife's affair.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
More Stories