Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
Accepting our New-Found Desires.
6.6k words
32.9k
12
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4
Accepting Our New-Found Desires

The following morning was strained to say the least. We had carried out our accustomed weekday routine as though nothing strange had occurred the night before, Claire getting the kids up and making breakfast; me taking them to school as typically happened when I was off work.

This time though there was an underlying tension. Yes we had conversed and acted normally, but all the time sought to avoid looking each other directly eye-to-eye as we rushed around like any outwardly conventional couple with two school-age kids. When I returned home I was hoping to discuss things with my wife; hoping we could have some private 'our' time to try and work out exactly what had happened to us. However, I found Claire dressed in jeans and sweatshirt and obviously about to go out.

"I need to have a little time to myself. You don't mind do you Bob?" she asked, her voice terse, not really asking the question but more informing me as to her plans. "I'll have lunch out, you fix yourself something and I'll be back in time to pick the kids up." With that she picked her keys up and swept out of the front door before I even had time to react.

I was left alone with my thoughts, my mind replaying the events of the previous night. I poured myself a mug of coffee, sat at the breakfast bar and attempted to read the morning paper. Finding it impossible to concentrate on the paper due to the flashbacks of what had been recently taking place in our lives; I eventually gave up and decided to go out myself.

I really love driving my car. It's a BMW M5 with all the bells and whistles and, like the adverts tell us, it truly is a driver's car. I don't often get chance to just 'drive' the beast. Usually I am either going somewhere specific or running some sort of family errand, so it was a pleasant change just to be able to enjoy my 'man-toy' as I drove East and up into the Peak District.

I was able to contemplate what had been happening to me; to my life, and most importantly, how these adulterous dalliances on both mine and Claire's parts had affected our marriage, and what effect they would have in the future. My emotions were all over the fucking place, one minute my eyes streaming tears of regret and shame, the next my cock rigidly hard as I thought of my depraved acts with Bella, and perversely, how the thought of young George's long thin cock pounding my wife's pussy and arse could inflame my lust as much as it did.

A couple of hours later I came across a country-style pub that looked over the river Derwent. Ironically the pub was on 'Hope Road' which brought a smile to my face. I went in, ordered a home-cooked beef sandwich and a pint of the local beer from the slightly 'brassy' looking but very attractive, middle-aged blonde woman behind the bar and sat down at a table by the window.

"I haven't seen you in here before." the barmaid said as she put my pint and sandwich on the table, her voice disturbing my thoughts and causing me to jump slightly as I hadn't noticed her approaching.

"Sorry," I laughed, feeling my face redden with embarrassment, "I was miles away there."

"Yes, I could see that. You look like a man with all the troubles of the world on his shoulders." she replied, smiling as she took the seat opposite me, "Want to talk about them?"

I looked closely at her for the first time, noticing her heavy use of make-up and lipstick that hid what was actually quite an attractive face.

"No I'm fine thanks," I said softly, my eyes roaming the nearly empty pub and noticing the only other occupant was an old guy sat in the corner with a flat half pint of beer. Looking across at the bar, I could see behind it a thick-set, overweight bloke studiously wiping glasses as he glared at me and my uninvited companion.

"We don't often get good-looking single men in here of a lunch time," she whispered softly so only I could hear her, her hand reaching over the table to come to rest on top of mine.

"It makes a very pleasant change for me to have someone nice to talk to apart from old Fred over there." she continued, looking me directly in the eyes as she licked her lips suggestively, her fingers caressing my hand.

"And the guy behind the bar?" I asked, removing my hand from her grasp and taking a drink of my pint, "He looks as though he would like to talk to you."

Her eyes never leaving mine, she replied, "Oh that's just my husband. He doesn't mind me talking to strange men, oranythingelse I may like to do with them."

What the fuck!...I thought as she again grasped my hand in both of hers,"This total stranger, a woman I had met only a few minutes before, was making it obvious she wanted to have sex with me. Has the world gone totally sex-mad?"

"He doesn't look as though he doesn't mind to me. He looks as though he is about to come over here and tear my head off." I replied, again extricating my hand from hers.

"Oh he may well come over here, but he'd rather watch you fuck me than thump you. He gets off on strangers having his wife when he's watching... Has done for years."

I shook my head in dismay. Was I the same as that poor bastard?... Did I want to watch Claire being fucked by a stranger?... Was it the 'norm' nowadays for men to share their wives' bodies like that?...

I had to get out of there. The woman was actually quite attractive in a 'rough' sort of way, but there was no fucking way I was going to provide the afternoon entertainment for her and her cuckold husband.

Finishing my pint with one gulp, I threw a £10 note on the table and snatched my sandwich before almost running out of the pub to the sound of her laughing as she shouted after me. "Come back any time, you're more than welcome."

I jumped in my car and tore out of the car park, wheels spinning and sending gravel flying everywhere in my panic-stricken haste to get away. I started laughing as I drove. Laughing at myself mainly, but also at the absurd realisation that 'cuckoldry' seemed to be the modern way in some marriages. I'd just stopped for a quiet lunch and found myself embroiled in a similar situation to what I was in at home, but this time in some other stupid bastard's marriage. Was thatreallywhat I wanted?

* * * * * *

I arrived home just after Claire and the kids. The two little ones were tearing around like normal, everything at full volume as they argued and laughed with each other. My wife was in the kitchen preparing an afternoon snack for her and the children.

"Would you like a sandwich?" she enquired as I entered the room.

"No thanks love, I've had a pint and a snack while I've been out. I'll wait for supper if that's OK, a coffee would be good though." I replied as I sat opposite her at the breakfast bar.

She poured me my coffee and looked me enquiringly in the eye, "You went out for lunch too?"

"Not really!" I answered, taking a swig of the hot liquid, "I just had a drive round for a while and stopped up in the hills for a quick pint." I pondered telling her about my experience with the want-a-fuck couple but decided it was probably best not to divulge quite everything. "I needed to think too, it was good just to get away for a while."

"Yes, I know what you mean, my mind has been racing too." she muttered quietly, acknowledging my quandary.

She took the kids their snack and glasses of water through into the family room and returned, taking a seat opposite me and picking up her mug of coffee.

"I actually met Lizzie while I was out. We had quite a chat." she laughed.

She obviously saw the look of surprise on my face and again smiled mischievously before explaining, "Yes, we had'that'chat.

"Youmean?..." I stuttered, my face showing the amazement I was feeling.

I was shocked. How could she divulge to a relative stranger what had been happening to us? Especially the mother of the teenager she had had her revenge fuck with.

"You may not have noticed but Lizzie and I have become very close over the last couple of years. She's like the sister I've always wanted. I can talk to her about things I would never dream of ever discussing with my mother."

I shook my head slowly, my eyes betraying my bewilderment, "You women," I laughed, "You discuss personal things together as though you are talking about a shopping list. Don't you understand even theconceptof privacy?"

"Perhaps if you men were the same, and talked about your feelings with your friends, then there would be a lot less problems in the world."

"You discussed 'everything' with her?" I asked, "Even the fact that you and her son...?"

Claire nodded. Finishing her drink she rose from her seat and started to go into the family room to check on the children.

"I'll tell you everything later, when the kids are in bed. We'll retire early so we'll have the 'privacy' you so desire." She had a huge smile on her face by then as she was clearly amused at my reticence with regard to discussing our private life.

* * * * * *

We went to bed early as she had requested. Claire had made a wonderful home-made pizza and salad followed by pistachio ice-cream as a special treat for the children. I must say it was a treat for me too; she is a marvellous cook when she is in the mood and her pizza dough is to 'die' for. Even though it was still daylight outside, the kids had gone to bed happily stuffed and very tired with all their running around so were asleep almost before their heads hit their pillows.

I had followed Claire up to our room after locking up the house securely and found her already in bed when I got there. After showering and shaving I wandered into the bedroom to discover my gorgeous wife sat up resting against the headboard. The cover was only up to her waist, and to my huge delight, she appeared to be naked, her beautiful breasts exposed to my gaze.

She was reading a magazine but that didn't obscure the wonderful view I had of her dark brown tipped, creamy white breasts. Taking a chance that maybe she was totally naked underneath the cover, I stripped completely. My cock twitching slightly as I looked at my hopefully naked wife, I drew the cover back to discover my dreams had been answered. Her legs were slightly splayed leaving her freshly shaved pussy open to my lustful gaze, causing my inquisitive member to get firmer with ever second as it responded to the incredibly sexy view I was seeing.

Raising one eyebrow provocatively, she closed her magazine and placed it on the cabinet at her side of the bed before she spoke in her best seductress voice.

"Well?...Are you going to stare all night or are you going to join your horny wife?"

Now any straight man in the world would have been unable to refuse an invitation like that and I was not about to test that theory in the slightest, so, leaping onto the bed like an over-eager virgin, I grabbed the gorgeous woman I loved so much and pulled her naked body against my now rock-hard penis.

"Whoa there big boy!" she giggled, "I thought we had to talk?"

Lying back, I reluctantly released my grip on her and pulled her gently to my side, placing my arm around her shoulders and softly filling my hand with her available breast.

Taking a deep sigh, I said quietly, "OK my love, you talk, I'll listen."

Chuckling happily, she asked, "Do you want to wear your mask again?"

"Mm mm, yeah I think so," I replied, "I must admit it was very sexy just being able to hear but not see you last night."

After placing the mask over my eyes and totally blocking any light from reaching them, Claire again snuggled against my prone body, her hard nipples massaging the side of my ribs as she reached between my legs and gently gripped my, by then, almost painfully hard cock.

"You really want to know how my young lover fucked your wife's cunt?... How he bent me over and forced his long cock into my tight littlearse?... How I sucked him until his cum spurted down my throat?..." she teased, tormenting me as she filled my befuddled brain with disgust that was totally overwhelmed by lust.

"Oh Fuck Claire!..." I gasped.

She released her grip on me then, leaving my twitching cock dripping its pre-cum all over my stomach and placing her arm across my heaving chest."OK, you asked for it," she giggled again, "Who would have thought that I'm married to a kinky pervert? One who loves to hear about another man fucking his wife."

Gently stroking my naked chest and occasionally teasing my own tiny erect nipples she continued her tale of her debauchery.

"I told you last night about how George had prematurely cum in his pants at the mere sight of my body so I'll start from there."

"I took his hand. The poor kid was shaking with embarrassment as I made him stand up again. I was extremely nervous myself at what I was about to do; how I was going to have sex with another man other than you for the first time since we have been together; my first 'new' cock for over 17 years. I took his face in my hands and gently kissed his lips, no tongues, just a soft, gentle kiss. I then began to undress him, undoing his belt before pulling his t-shirt over his head, he's much taller than me so my mouth was only a little above his nipples. I bent my head slightly and licked his little nubs before nibbling them gently with my teeth – I know from you just how much you men like to have your nipples played with, just like the rest of us really."

Pausing for a moment, she gave a soft, sexy chuckle and performed the self-same act on my own little nips, causing my cock to let loose another drop of sticky pre-cum.

"I kissed his mouth again before I undid his jeans and pulled them down off his sexy little bum. The randy sod wasn't wearing any underwear, so that explained the huge wet patch he had produced when he came earlier. Anyway, his cock sprang up and slapped me across the chin as I bent forward to remove his pants from his feet. Have I mentioned before how long he is?"she teased, giggling as she flicked my own twitching penis with her finger.

"Fucking hell Bob! It was so damn exciting and naughty. Holding another man's cock like that, knowing that it was soon going to be pounding my hot sweaty cunt. I had forgotten just what a thrill it is to hold a new penis for the first time, and I must admit my darling, the act of revenge never crossed my mind at that moment. All I wanted was to have this young man take me in the most nasty way I could think of."

I almost came myself then, the thrill of my seemingly unrepentant wife telling me how much she had wanted to fuck someone else proving almost too much for my over-excited cock. Sensing my predicament, Claire paused for a short while, allowing my excitement to die down slightly. I felt her leave the bed for a few minutes. Still unable to see anything, I could hear her moving around followed by the clinking of glasses as she poured us both a drink. Her side of the bed dipped as she returned and put a glass of my favourite scotch to my lips. After allowing me to take a big gulp of the strong liquor, she removed the glass from my mouth and lay down and cuddled up to me again.

Taking a deep breath, she continued.

"I couldn't resist it, you know how much I love to suck your cock, I just had to have him in my mouth. Off he went again, his hot cum spurting down my throat as he tried to force his cock even deeper. He did actually get further down there than you ever have, but I think that was more to do with how much thinner his cock is than yours than how much longer it is.

Poor George, he had cum twice in a few minutes and he hadn't even touched me yet. He was babbling away like an idiot, trying to apologise for his lack of control, but I was just amazed that he was still as hard as steel bar.

I made him sit again. Doing my best to be as natural as possible, not wanting to overexcite him again, I casually started to strip the rest of my underwear off. I had to laugh to myself as he begged me to keep the garter belt and stockings on, even though he was only 18 he already had the fetish that seems to be inbred in you men.

His face was an absolute picture as I exposed first my tits and then my newly shaved cunt. I found out later that mine was the first 'real' naked female body he had ever seen. I tentatively asked him if he was actually still a virgin and when he embarrassedly confirmed my suspicion, my pussy almost flooded, my juices dribbling down my inner thighs. I don't think even in my youth I had ever had a 'virgin' before. I decided I wasn't going to use the pack of condoms I had bought earlier that day, I knew I was safe and he obviously was too. Yes Bob, I had had myself tested after I found out you had been fucking that skank Bella.

I felt my face grimace at her words. Shame that I had forced my wife to put herself through the anxiety of those tests filling me with remorse and disgust with myself. I kissed her gently on the top of her head and apologised profusely once again for my part of the situation we found ourselves in.

Sensing my sorrow, Claire just cuddled up to me for a while, her fingers softly toying with my chest. A few minutes later, she gently kissed my lips and continued.

"I pushed him back on the sofa and slowly mounted him. I hardly felt him as he entered my sopping wet pussy. I am used to being stretched by your lovely thick cock and his is nowhere near as wide as yours, but Jesus, I felt him enter my cervix he was that long. I know you are over 8" so he must be 10 at least. It was all so new to me; I came almost immediately as soon as our loins met.

Thanks to his previous two unexpected orgasms, he was still hard as I calmed down. I started to move nice and slowly, the way I know you like, feeling him going deep into my womb. I pulled his mouth to my breasts and forced my nipples into him, telling him to suck me like a baby. It wasn't long, even after his previous cummings, before I felt his body begin to stiffen and he spurted another load of cum deep into my body. The warm wet feeling instigated my own second orgasm and we climaxed almost simultaneously, his hot cum mixing with my own as the sticky mess dribbled down my thighs."

I hugged her close and whispered to her, "You hot little slut!... I am so fucking jealous of that boy. I hope he knows just how lucky he is, the little shit. I wish I had had such a wonderful hot, sexy woman when I lost my own virginity."

Fighting the urge to either ravage my wife, or at least, take myself in hand, I begged her to continue.

"I felt so wanton and sluttish, any previous inhibitions I may have had seemed to go right out the window as I climbed off him and immediately took him in my mouth again, sucking and licking our combined juices off him until he was clean once more. I know I have never liked doing that when you and I have made love, but.... well you know. You did all sorts sorts of things with Bella that you said a man shouldn't do with his wife and I suppose I felt the same.

Anyway, I lay back on the floor, my legs wide apart, showing my dripping cunt to him. I told him he had to return the favour but had to explain exactly what I meant as he had no idea about giving a woman oral sex. He didn't seem at all bothered that he would be licking his own cum as well as mine and just dived in there. I have got to say, his lack of technique was frustrating at first, remember I am used to you being such a great fanny licker, but after a few well-meant instructions he finally got me off again and I flooded his mouth with my pussy juices. I pulled him up my body until we were face to face and slowly licked all my secretions off his soaked face and tongue-kissed him in a way he said he had never experienced before.

12