Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think my arousal had dipped at all, I was still feeling such a horny, dirty slut and I'm ashamed to say, I was loving it.

We kissed and made out on the floor for a while, him swearing his undying love for me, me reassuring him what a great fuck he was – we do know how to stoke your egos when necessary you know – before he eventually rolled off me and looked down at me as he rested his head on his hand.

I could see he was wanting to say something, but he was obviously embarrassed as his face went bright red. Taking his head in both my hands, I asked him what was troubling him. I should have known. You men are all the same, you see something on a porn website and immediately think us women should agree to do it for you. I sort of knew what he was going to ask before he opened his mouth, and I was right. He told me he had seen women take cocks up their bottom on the internet and wondered if he could do that to me.

I know I have begged you not to do that to me. The one time we did it, it hurt so damn much I thought you were going to split my poor little arse open, but his cock is so much thinner than yours and I really was feeling such a dirty bitch that I thought... Fuck It!...Why not?

I told him we had to have some form of lubrication if we were going to do that, and asked him what there was to use. The poor boy looked so disappointed, he had no idea what there was in the house of that nature. By this time my horny mind had come around to actually wanting my arse fucked more than anything in the world at that moment, so I jumped up and went into the kitchen searching for some form of lube. I found the ideal thing in one of Lizzie's kitchen cabinets. A bottle of sunflower oil. It was an organic natural substance and of course was very, very slippery so it seemed ideal for my filthy purpose.

I could sense my horny wife was getting excited by telling me of her adultery. Her breathing was getting heavier as she was talking, her voice getting huskier too. I could also feel her body moving rhythmically. I suspected she was stroking between her legs, hearing the odd 'squishy' sound coming from her side of the bed. Softly taking my rod-like penis in her soft grip, she slowly started stroking it, stopping occasionally to squeeze just underneath the mushroom-shaped head and preventing any unwanted eruption.

"I walked back into the lounge; swinging my naked hips as sexily as I knew how; noticing how the room smelled of our sex and thinking like a woman does that we would have to open the windows after we had finished our fucking. George's face beamed as he saw the oil and realised he was actually going to fuck my arse. He jumped up and ran over to me, smothering my face with kisses as he again pledged his everlasting love to me. I took him in my hand, he was as hard as a rock yet again, and used his cock to pull him around the back of the sofa. Giving him the bottle of oil, I bent over the couch and pulled my arse cheeks open for him, exposing my little brown hole to his amazed stare. I told him to squirt the oil into my tight anus, stressing to him that he had to make sure it went deep inside, and that he had to oil up his cock too. Once he had done all that - the oil squirting into my tight little hole was not an unpleasant feeling at all I found and I really quite enjoyed it - I instructed him to slowly feed his lovely long cock into me, telling him to be gentle and to stop immediately if I told him to.

Slowly but surely he pushed into me, my almost virgin hole gripping him as tightly as a vice. I was absolutely amazed when I felt his balls press against my dripping cunt as he forced himself into me in one smooth, slow, stroke. I'd taken his full length with no trouble at all. Oh fuck Bob! I have got to say it felt absolutely fucking wonderful. I have never felt so filthy and debased in all my life. The sheer nasty dirtiness of what I was allowing a relative stranger to do to me was one of the most exciting feelings I have ever had.

I reached between my legs and forced four fingers as deep into my sopping pussy as I could, my thumb pressing hard on my clit as I frantically wanked myself. He tried to fuck me slowly like I'd asked, but it all got too much for his young senses and in just a few seconds he was pounding my tightest hole as hard as he could. There was a little pain but I loved it. I heard myself scream at him to fuck me harder as I furiously pushed my fingers in and out of my cunt. I seemed to be having continuous orgasms, my cunt gripping my fingers as tight as a clam, until finally, just after I felt his cum splash deep into my bowels, I had an almighty, totally mind-blowing climax...."

I felt Claire shiver at the side of me, her lower body pushing against me as she obviously had an orgasm. Her hand was vigorously wanking me by then, my cock pulsing in her grip as it sought it's much needed relief. I felt the pressure building and before I could even attempt to delay it, my hot cum flew from the end of my knob, one long hard spurt followed by several smaller ones.

I heard my wife giggling and spluttering by my side. Pulling the mask from my eyes, I looked down at her as I quickly got used to the light. I was forced to laugh myself as I saw what had caused her amusement. A long stream of my milky white cum was stretched all the way from her chest, over her neck, and the full length of her face. It seemed to have got everywhere, in her mouth, up her nose, in both eyes and a big blob dripping from her hair.

"Well sweetheart, you certainly seem to have enjoyed me telling you what happened to your dirty little hot wife. Are you really OK with it?" she asked nervously.

"Well I'm still as jealous as fuck," I replied, "But at the same time, it was so horny hearing you tell me like that. He really is one lucky fucker is young George."

Claire left the bed and went into the bathroom, emerging a few seconds later with a wet flannel before climbing back in with me and starting to wipe us both down.

"Was that the end? Or is there some more to tell?" I asked.

Wiping the glob of my cum from the side of her mouth with her finger, she sensuously placed it in her mouth, seductively sucking it clean as she stared into my eyes.

"Not quite the end, we had a little more'fun'after that little episode. You want to hear about it?"

The little minx was really into the teasing and tormenting by then, I think it was turning her on as much as me as she recited her tale of perverted debauchery.

"Huh Huh!" I replied, "May as well get it all out in the open,"

She grinned wickedly at me, squeezing my now soft cock hard as she continued to look me squarely in the eye.

"You really are such a pervert. If I had known another cock using my holes would turn you on so much, I would have done it years ago."

Not really knowing if she was actually joking or not, I grabbed her and turned her onto her stomach.

Giving her a couple of fairly hard slaps on her bum cheeks, I half-jokingly said, "I may need to be firmer with you in future you dirty bitch, You think you can get away with sharing your body just like that?

"Mmmmm maybe the punishment would be as much fun as the crime," she laughed as she wiggled her reddened arse-cheeks at me.

"Oh God!!!....What thefuckhave I unleashed?" I laughed, "Now get back here and finish your tale, you dirty, dirty girl."

"Not much more to tell really. Would you like me to play with 'Little Bob' while I finish the story?"

"Not so much of the 'little' you bitch. I know gorgeous George is much longer than him, but if you aren't carefulthick'Little Bob' will be fucking your slutty little arsehole before the night's out."

"Mmmmm, now that sounds like a plan, we got any sunflower oil up here?" my naughty, mischievous wife whispered.

It was getting quite dark in the bedroom by then, so I didn't replace the mask as we again settled back into our bed. Claire again took a soft grip of 'Little Bob' but this time I too placed my hand on her sex and started to stroke her engorged lips gently, occasionally slipping my middle finger into the swamp.

She moaned softly into my chest as she moved her hips in response to my teasing her pussy, gripping my cock firmer she did so.

"Mmmm, that's so good. Would you like to fuck your naughty wife now? Before I finish my story?"

Sorely tempted, I declined the offer and asked her to continue, promising her she would get what was coming to her later.

"OK, if you insist...

I was an absolute wreck after that bum-fuck. The whole area between my legs was just a sticky, dirty mess so I took myself off to the bathroom and gave everything a good wash, instructing George to do the same.

I'd looked at myself in the mirror in there, and I must say, I looked a total slut. My hair was all over the place; my make-up and lipstick almost completely rubbed off my face; and my body... I could see little bruises starting to appear all over my tits where the horny sod had bitten them, but by far the most disgusting was my pussy. I have never seen my lips down there look so red and swollen, or as much dirty cum spread all over my thighs. I looked at my reflection and... I'm sorry my darling... I loved what I saw. I loved the feeling of being a dirty fuck-toy. I loved what I had just done, how I had debased myself so thoroughly. I'm ashamed to say now that you never crossed my mind at that moment. I never considered why I was there, why I had agreed to fuck another man in the first place, just that I was enjoying the whole concept of total, uninhibited, filthy fucking.

When I got back to the smelly lounge I was not at all surprised to see my young lover had a full erection yet again.- are all 18 year old boys that horny?- Anyway, despite feeling a little tired myself, I couldn't resist the temptation. I got down between his spread legs and took him in my mouth again. Mmmmm he tasted so good, soapy and clean. I started sucking him, taking him as deep in my mouth as I could. Gradually I felt my throat give way as his cock slid deeper than I have ever been able to manage with your thicker one. I now know what 'deep-throat' actually means, I don't think I managed to get all of him in there, but there certainly wasn't much left. Of course it was all too much for him and he came down my throat with a rush. He was actually that deep at the time I didn't even taste him, just swallowed what he gave me.

Totally back into the mood again by then, I turned him round and spread his skinny butt cheeks, exposing his little rosebud for my perverted use. For the first time, - you have never even hinted you wanted me to do it – I licked and stuck my tongue in another person's arsehole. It was so disgusting and horny I was dripping again all over the rug. Inevitably, when he turned around again he was at full mast, his hard young cock again available for my depraved desires. I pulled him over to the coffee table and knelt before him, leaning my upper body on the table, my swollen tits squashed flat as I laid prone for his use.

Of course he wanted my arse again, but I told him once was enough and it was my cunt or nothing. He thrust into me with one long push and immediately started pumping like a rabid dog at my willing pussy. I think he may finally have been running out of cum, he lasted much longer than he had before. I didn't of course; I came twice while his cock fucked me, loving every minute of it. I asked him to stop and turned over, lying on my back with my legs hanging down either side of the table, able to put my feet flat on the floor. Pulling him back into me, I was then able to look into his eyes as he pounded me once again. I almost swallowed his tongue as we kissed, our passion building once more before we came almost simultaneously, me slightly behind him.

In all this time, all those energetic fucks, we had hardly spoken to each other. Just the odd sentence when I told him what to do, or he asked me for something. His social skills were almost non-existent in-between fucks. It was obvious we had very little in common apart from the fact he wanted my sex and I needed his cock to fulfil my desires.

I was beginning to feel knackered and sore by then, and he was plainly running out of steam. – and cum I suspect. - After one last slow fuck, me laying on Lizzie's kitchen table as he fucked me for what seemed hours, I suddenly remembered what had provoked my night of disgraceful lust in the first place and my original feelings of anger and betrayal all came back. That's when I got George to take the picture I sent you. I couldn't believe just how naughty I looked in it and how sexually used I appeared. I suddenly had the idea of letting you see me like that; tormenting you; hurting you as you had hurt me.

I left and came back here. You saw the state of me when I arrived. I looked a total revolting mess. I hadn't even bothered to clean myself or shower after our last few fucks and I know I looked and smelled disgusting, but the sight of you when I walked in brought it all back to me. How much I felt I hated you at that time; how much you had hurt me. I wanted you to know what I had done, how I had let another cock abuse my body; the body that up to then had been yours and yours alone to have.

The idea of the note I sent with the photo came the following day when I delivered it myself to your office while it was shut. I'd dropped the kids off at my parents so I could drive into town to leave the photo in your in-tray. Thinking about everything as I drove just got on top of me, so when I let myself into the office to print off the disgusting picture, I typed the note too.

I'm so sorry Bob. I know that was just too much now. I realise how badly that must have hurt you...Please my darling, please forgive me for that. I don't need or want your forgiveness for fucking George, you damn well deserved that, but to rub it in your face like that was just too much."

Surprisingly my cock was still rigid after her confession, the images of her lover pounding her willing body as she writhed underneath him absolutely vivid in my mind. As to forgiving her for the note and photo, well that could wait. I roughly dragged her hot, excited body underneath me and impaled her with one swift, hard thrust.

It didn't last long: we both came together after a few minutes, hugging our sweaty bodies together as our tongues each tried to outdo the other. Despite my earlier powerful ejaculation, I had filled her appreciative cunt. Our mixed juices were dripping from between her legs as she lay there, looking just as she had in that offending photograph, her smile again lighting up the image of my dirty, sexy wife.

We soon fell asleep, huddled together like the loving couple we were determined to be.

* * * * * *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
Connie's Betrayal Wife's affair is discovered.in Loving Wives
More Stories