Posh Spice: Retribution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise hooked her fingers into the waistband of the black jogging shorts that Victoria was wearing and pulled them down over her hips. Her eyes lit up upon seeing that Victoria was nude underneath.

“That’s because…” Victoria began to explain, but was interrupted by Louise.

“Ah, no speaking remember?”

Victoria nodded in response.

“I think you need to be punished…”

Victoria felt a bolt of desire course through her and instantly grew damp between her legs.

Louise crossed over and took a seat on the edge of the bed. She crooked a finger at Victoria. “Come here.”

Victoria went to her and stood in front of her, awaiting her next command.

Taking hold of one of Victoria’s hands, Louise pulled the other girl to her and then held her, face down, across her lap.

“L…L…Lou” Victoria began, suddenly unsure of what was happening.

“Do you trust me, Tori?”

“You know that I do,” she answered immediately.

“Then let me do this, babe. Okay? I promise it will be good.”

“Okay,” Posh softly answered.

Louise brought the palm of one hand down across Victoria’s bare arse. The former Spice Girl yelped, but it was more from surprise than from pain. Louise waited a moment, and then slapped her bottom again. When no protest was forthcoming from the girl across her lap, she began spanking her in earnest, alternating her slaps on each creamy cheek and silently marvelling at how they reddened.

For her part, Victoria didn’t utter a sound after the first initial yelp. She simply lay there and allowed Louise to have her fun. After the first few slaps, though, she found herself growing wet and her groin began to tingle in a most delightful way. Soon, she was squirming on Louise’s lap, trying to leverage the pressure she needed to climax.

Lou sensed what Victoria was trying to do and stopped the spanking.

“Up,” she ordered.

Victoria rose unsteadily to her feet and blushed a little at having been caught.

“On the bed,” Louise said. “But don’t you dare touch yourself.”

Posh crawled into bed and lay on her back. Louise soon joined her, stretching out next to Victoria, and propping herself up on one elbow. She trailed a lazy finger up between the valley of Tori’s breasts, the tip circling, but not touching each of her nipples.

“Louise, please,” Victoria begged, fighting not to arch her body up to meet her girlfriend’s questing hand.

“Please, what? What is it that you want Victoria?” She gave one of Victoria’s nipples a quick pinch.

“Oh, Fuck! Please, I want you to touch me, Lou.”

“Why?”

“Because, I want to cum. I need it, baby, please?”

“And why would I want to make you cum?” Louise knew what she was doing and she was having so much fun doing it.

“Because you love me and I love you.” Tori swallowed hard. “Please? I’m begging you.”

“Okay,” Louise finally agreed. “But I want you to reach up and grab hold of the bars on the headboard, and don’t you dare let go until I say so, do you hear?”

Victoria nodded and did as she’d been told, wrapping her hands around two of the metal bars behind her and holding on in tight anticipation of what was about to be done to her.

Satisfied with the other girl’s compliance, Louise moved her body on top of Victoria’s and ducked her head, taking one breast into her warm mouth and sucking on Tori’s solidly erect nipple. She filled her left hand with Victoria’s other breast and squeezed it gently.

Posh cried out and arched her hips up to Louise’s, but didn’t let go of the headboard. She was too afraid that if she did, Louise might just decide to leave her unsatisfied, and the thought of that was unbearable.

Louise continued to tease the erect buds of Victoria’s nipples with her tongue and her fingers, revelling in Posh’s mews and cries. Finally, she slid down the other girl’s body slightly, and began to kiss Victoria’s smooth skin leaving a wet trail down to her stomach. Lou dipped her tongue into her lover’s navel and swirled the tip of it around inside the shallow crevice.

If Louise was trying to drive her crazy with desire, then she was doing a damn fine job, Victoria decided as she laid there, holding on tightly to the headboard and allowing her lover to do as she wished.

Finally, Louise moved down until she was between the other girl’s silky thighs. She gently parted them, allowing herself the room she needed, and dipped her head down to the nest of closely shaven curls. She inhaled deeply the delightful aroma of Victoria’s all too apparent arousal, and then allowed her tongue to dart out, the tip of it ever so gently caressing her lover’s clitoris.

Victoria’s hips came all the way up off of the mattress as she desperately sought more contact with Louise’s mouth. She tightened her grip on the metal bars and moaned.

Louise suddenly moved out from between Victoria’s legs and slid up the bed, covering Posh’s body with her own once more, and bringing her mouth down for a kiss. Victoria returned the kiss with all of the desire and hunger that was building up inside of her, wanting to let go of the headboard, but not daring to.

"I want you," Louise said simply.

"I want you... and you're MINE!" she growled low in her throat as she reached down into a holdall placed near to their bed, pulled up some strong rope and tied Tori’s left ankle to the bedpost. Victoria gasped, her lust, now overwhelming, causing her to groan as Lou repeated the tie on the other ankle. Posh lay spread-eagled, and completely helpless.

Louise lay down next to her and stroked her lover’s hair. "You are so beautiful. You smell so good! Here let me put these on you.”

Victoria smiled as Louise handcuffed her wrists to the bed head, and thought that she must arrange for her friend to be raped more often if this is how it left her feeling.

'Let's see how horny I can get you, Tori…'

Feeling her lover squirming on the bed and noticing Tori's dripping slit; she sensed that Victoria was ready for her next move. Slowly, almost casually, Louise slid her left hand down Tori's firm tummy… moving it bit by bit towards the former Spice Girl's pussy.

Posh gasped loudly as Louise's hand reached its target. Victoria seemed about to say something, but as the words started to leave her mouth; Louise flicked her partner’s swollen clit, and only a loud moan came out instead.

Encouraged Louise really took to her task and stroked her fingers across Victoria's slit occasionally moving her hand up and teasing Posh's erect clitoris.

Then all rational thoughts were gone as Louise thrust her fingers in and out, and began fucking Tori’s pussy.

Victoria began to pant as Louise smoothly drove her digits inside her friend’s dripping hole.

Posh wanted to play a more active part in their lovemaking but being completely bound she just relaxed instead and surrendered the moment to Lou's skilful fingers.

"Oh Tori," Louise breathed into Posh's ear. "Your little pussy is all hot and moist, could it be that you want to cum?"

"I-I…" Tori stammered.

Louise smiled at her friend's obvious consternation. "Well if you’re good I might let you, but then again I might not" Lou teased while moving her fingers in and out of Victoria's hot little slit and using her other hand to squeeze and fondle the former Spice Girl’s soft, rounded breasts.

Victoria moaned loudly as Louise's smooth hands kneaded her tits and fingered her pussy; cursing her body for responding so blatantly to the insistent fondling from her lover.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OH! OH!!"

With growing delight, Louise listened as Victoria grew increasingly more vocal and aroused. Closing in on her orgasm, Tori squirmed her bottom each time Louise thrust inside her hot slit.

"Yes! Yes! YES! YES!" Posh now openly called out.

"That's it, Tori!" Louise cheered her lover on. "Move that arse! Fuck my fingers! You like my fingers inside you… You love me finger fucking that hot little cunt of yours, don't you?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh!! Oh! OH!!!" Tori groaned.

"Tell me, Victoria! Tell me how much you love it!" Louise growled in her partner’s ear.

"Tell me or I'll stop!"

"Ohhhhhhhh! Mmmmmm!! … Nooooooo!" Victoria called out as Louise's fingers suddenly stopped moving.

"Tell me how much you enjoy being fingered by me," Lou repeated. "I want to hear you say it: in detail!"

"Ohhhhh, I-I l-love… your fingers… inside of m-me," Victoria stammered out.

"Doing what?" Louise prodded further; moving her thumb across Tori's swollen clit by way of extra encouragement.

"F-f-fucking m-me," Victoria groaned out. "Finger f-fucking my h-hot little p-pussy."

"That's a good girl," Louise grinned. "Now here is your reward you cunt!”

Victoria was alarmed to hear such an offensive word spat with such venom by someone who was usually so meek. Lou got up from the bed.

”I heard what you said this afternoon in your ‘meeting’, you bitch.”

“What, my darling, what did you hear?” Posh attempted to calm, the ever more agitated, Louise down.

“Don’t play the little miss innocent with me. I heard you telling those business men that you had sorted your own issues out by using that little slut called Louise!”

Posh gulped in panic as the scenes of her conversation with several of her major investors that afternoon played out again in her mind’s eye. How she wished that she had closed the door.

“LITTLE SLUT? How could you call me that Tori. I loved you so much and you used me. You had me raped, not once but twice.” Louise’s shoulders sagged and she began to cry.

Victoria was still half way towards orgasm and sensed that her friend and lover was coming to her senses.

“Come back to me babe, finish me off. It’s all over now and it’s just you and me from now on.” She strained her neck to look up in hope at her still fully clothed friend.

Louise turned slowly back to look at Posh bound erotically, naked, on the bed.

Louise stepped forward and ran her hands over Victoria with a cool appraising touch. Reaching down into her discreetly positioned black holdall Louise picked up a fearsome looking riding crop and let the long thin end tease over Tori’s breasts. Posh moaned as it moved lower flinching as the crop roamed over her slit, seeking entry.

"What's the matter?" Lou asked as her lover stiffened.

The former Spice Girl tried to speak but the words caught in her throat as the crop wormed its way ever onwards, dividing and parting her pink, engorged folds.

"Speak up!" Louise snapped.

“W..w..what are you going to do,” Victoria spluttered nervously, now uncertain of the game her partner was playing.

A flick of Lou’s crop across her midriff jerked Posh into a painful spasm and gave her the answer she was searching for by way of the developing then red mark.

Louise swished the implement of punishment in the air a couple of times and then struck again without warning. The crop sliced across Tori’s groin and her body writhed in agony.

“Noooooo, please stop Lou, stop!”

"Come now Tori," Lou chided. "You’ve taken worse than that."

If Posh made a response it was lost in the sound of the next lash landing. Victoria’s stomach heaved and clenched. Louise moved to her partner’s left thigh and began to work on that, as yet untouched, part of her body. Upon the impact of each stroke Posh twisted and writhed on the bed.

Tori’s lovely body was becoming lined with angry red welts as Louise’s strokes slowly moved up her torso. The crop wielding singer was enjoying the most intoxicating rush of excitement she had ever experienced. Victoria was so helpless and vulnerable. She was crying out be beaten, to be mastered, and today Louise was going to be the mistress.

The gorgeous singer stopped for a moment when she got to Victoria’s left breast, and watched as the former Spice Girl gulped for breath. For a second Tori managed to crane her head up to look at her lover and, as she saw where the crop was poised to land, she whispered words that could have been 'yes please'. Posh’s head fell back and Lou struck, making the mound of Tori’s breast shudder.

“You randy hot bitch,” Lou remarked, “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?”

And it was true that Posh’s pussy was glistening wet as she had once more reached the edge of a glorious orgasm.

Lou gave Posh four more strokes, keeping herself firmly in check and not giving in to the temptation to strike uncontrollably. Victoria heaved and sobbed constantly, her head thrashing from side to side. Suddenly Lou stopped. Reaching down she plunged her hand into Tori’s slit. The former Spice Girl was desperate for relief by now. Lou was able to thrust three fingers easily into her lover, turning and twisting them as the heel of her palm rubbed at Posh’s clit.

Tori was shouting and moaning continuously now, disconnected words pouring from her between cries as Lou’s fingers drove her relentlessly onwards towards a shattering climax. Just as she was about to pour over the edge Posh had her satisfaction wrenched away from her.

“No, please, Lou, please finish me,” Tori begged.

Louise stood back suddenly aware of the fact that she was panting and hot from her own exertions.

Lou laid one more vicious stroke across Tori’s gorgeous flat stomach.

“Ple-Pl-Pleaaaase! Stop…Please Lou…Oh…I love you…OH! Please… Aieeeeee!”

Then Posh felt it coming. Her bladder weakened and an arch of yellow urine flowed out from between her legs. She was now totally humiliated as well as beaten, and Lou was clearly not finished yet!

She looked down upon Tori’s heaving, beaten, almost orgasmic body.

“Did you love your husband?”

Victoria fought the pain in her erotically charged body and looked up at her so called friend.

“Y..y..yes, of course I did,” she replied, “why?”

“Well I’m not sure that he really loved you.”

Louise said no more. Instead she walked over to the entrance door to their bedroom and opened it wide. Victoria strained her neck to see her husband walk into the room. Realising the position that she was in and sensing David focus on the bed that she had just wet, Tori’s embarrassment at her own situation was acute.

Posh looked up at her husband as he came nearer, led by Louise. He looked gorgeous. His body rippled under the straining fabric of a thin white t-shirt and his jeans were tight, torn and faded.

“Hi babe,” he laughed, “I can see that you’re a little tied up right now, shall I come back later?”

Posh closed her eyes and squeezed a tear out.

“He’s lovely, isn’t he,” Lou whispered seductively as she moved round to the front of Victoria’s ex husband and, rubbing her bottom hard into his groin, began to stroke his thigh. He was clearly happy with the situation and began to kiss her neck.

“Oh, David, yes please, just there,” she moaned.

Victoria was beside herself. Despite being beaten and having wet herself Tori was also still extremely turned on and began to squirm a little at the scene being played out in front of her. Her former husband was stunning and she wanted him so badly for herself.

When Becks bent his head to kiss Louise it seemed the most natural thing in the world, and she responded eagerly, allowing him to snake his tongue into her mouth. Victoria watched, riddled with envy, as her ex husband turned her erstwhile friend around and pushed her up against the tall white pillar that stretched from floor to ceiling and about 4 feet from the end of the bed to which Tori was bound. The former Mrs Beckham could see everything.

Pressing his body against hers, Lou made no complaint, and the sensation of David’s fingers running down her back and squeezing the soft globes of her bottom brought heavy sighs of pleasure from the gorgeous singer. Tori was almost beside herself as she squirmed on the stained sheets.

Louise continued to enjoy both the touch from David and the feelings that she knew would be sinking deep into Victoria’s gut. So Lou didn't stop him as she felt his hand move higher, gliding over her side and up to cup her breast, kneading her soft flesh through her short cut white, cotton top. When he wormed his fingers down her front and closed them about the warm flesh beneath, making her nipple harden, she sighed with pleasure at his touch.

P.p.please stop,” groaned an ever more turned on Posh Spice.

The two lovers, however, remained as they were for some time, their lips locked together whilst he continued to explore the softness of her breasts. Then Lou felt his other hand slide down her body and onto her thigh, creeping beneath the hem of her short denim skirt and up to her crotch.

"No!"

She pulled back from his embrace, pushing his hands away from her as she did so.

"Come on, babe," he said. "You know you want it."

David’s use of the word babe to describe someone other than her cut through Posh like a knife.

"No!" Lou said again, pulling away from him.

"What's the problem?" he asked, “You can’t get me all excited like this and then not deliver the goods.”

She looked up at him with large eyes peeping out from beneath her long, dark fringe, and said, somewhat shyly.

"I want to chain you to this pillar."

“What?” smiled Becks, sensing that he was being invited to some extremely erotic event.

"Then why the hell don’t you get on with it?"

"Ohhhhh" moaned Tori as her pussy glistened with juice.

"I hoped you’d say that," purred Lou.

She moved closer to her lover once more. Placing her left hand flat onto his muscled chest she ran it slowly down to his thigh. He pushed his groin out to meet her whereupon she moved away from him and returned moments later with a large pair of steel chain wrist manacles.

“Okay lover boy let’s put these on!”

Tori could see that Lou wanted to fuck her ex husband, but she wanted him as well. Watching him being seduced by Louise Redknapp made her want him so badly. Posh’s slit was lubricated with juice and her whole body was trembling with desire. Yet she couldn't bring herself to look away from the scene before her as she watched the dark haired singer chain first one of David’s wrists and then, moving behind the pillar, chain the other leaving her former husband’s arms secured high above his head.

“Head up sweetheart, we can’t have you missing anything,” Lou laughed, as, moving round to Victoria’s head, she placed a large pillow underneath it so that her former friend did not miss a second of what she was about to do.

"Look Louise, do you want to have some fun or not?" David’s voice was sounding impatient now.

"Oh Becks, let's fuck," Lou said suddenly. "I can't wait any longer."

She moved back to his body and her hands went to his jeans. Fumbling she found the fastener, slid down his zip and removed the tight denim from his body. Beckham’s cock sprang free almost at once, jutting up large and thick from his groin.

Tori watched mesmerised, moistening her lips as she saw the great familiar spear of flesh that was about to penetrate her former lover. The ex Spice Girl watched intently as Louise dropped to her knees and took David's cock in her hand and began to masturbate him, whilst her mouth closed over the bulbous end of his tool.

She sucked hard, the slurping sounds clearly audible to a very frustrated, jealous and horny Victoria. Lou's head moved back and forth, her hair almost covering her face as she concentrated on his erection. Posh wished desperately that her own mouth was filled in a similar manner, or, even better, her pussy.

Louise allowed David's cock to slip from between her lips.

"Come on Becks," she said pulling his jockey pants down to his thighs. "I really need it now."

Victoria strained forward to watch as Lou straddled David’s bound body. She saw the dark haired singer reach down and take hold of his cock, and, bunching up her short skirt under which she was naked, guide it towards her open slit. Then it was lost from view as she buried it inside the pink, inviting lips of her pussy. Supporting herself with her right foot only on the ground Louise straddled her left leg round her lover and the pillar and began to slide easily up and down his cock.