Posh's Dilemma II Ch. 01

Story Info
Posh Spice gets upset on her USA Tour.
3.3k words
4.25
41.3k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

This is a sequel to Posh's Dilemma and all references not accounted for in this story are covered in the first story. Reading Posh's Dilemma first would enhance the reading of this work.

However by way of a link, Posh's Dilemma finished with Victoria Beckham about to dial the mobile phone of Carl, her initial lover, who had been the root cause of the blackmail that she was subjected to. Posh's Dilemma II assumes that Carl and Posh began to see each other and started an affair. For details of the recent history between Posh and Emma, Baby Spice, Posh's Dilemma Chapter 04 needs to be read.

Chapter One "Moving On"

It rained. It had rained all day. At first it had been a quick, warm rain blown by a gusty northern wind, but in the past hour or so the rain had become harsher. It poured down; stinging, heavy rain leaving large puddles and bouncing drops looking like off target bullets as they splashed their mark on the wet ground. A car slowed down, momentarily keeping pace with the small group on the sidewalk. The girl in the middle of the group turned towards the road, and, just as she was about to shout, a missile launched from the car and, with a true aim, struck home right into her face.

"Take that you manipulative bitch!"

The very pretty female felt a thud of pain crash into her and she staggered backwards dropping to her knees. She clapped a hand to her left cheek. When she took it away she saw that her palm was covered in yellow egg yolk. For a moment she just stared helplessly as the pounding rain washed the runny mess away.

"You bastards," Posh Spice muttered quietly to herself. Glancing up she saw the car speed off leaving a wave of spray to lurch up into the air and break onto the opposite pavement. She tried to stand but discovered that her legs were too shaky. It had been a great shock and she struggled to speak coherently.

Then the anger kicked in.

Shaking herself free of her minders, Victoria launched into a tirade of abuse.

"You fucking useless group of no good twats. That could've been a bullet hitting me not just a fucking egg. How the fuck did that happen?"

She directed the question at the poor unfortunate burly minder who stood between her and the road.

"Well?"

"I…I… don't know, I'm… erm… sorry."

"Sorry, sorry!" she yelled," well sorry is not good enough, not fucking good enough. You are fired you big useless twat."

The large minder looked down on Posh Spice. He drank in her looks; her tight and fashionably ripped jeans, her black cotton shirt undone all the way down to her belt revealing the sides of her lovely breasts. Instead of hearing the abuse she was pouring out at him he found himself wondering how the top was held up – by tape he guessed. The erotic effect of the young woman was heightened in its beauty due to the torrential rain that had soaked her to the skin and Posh's nipples were beginning to poke through the top. She had a short sports coat on over the shirt, but this afforded little protection from the elements.

"What's your name you tosser?"

"Nathan," he mumbled in reply.

"Well, Nathan, fuck off out of my sight. We'll pay you up to this morning but as of this minute you are looking for another job."

With that Posh Spice, finding her strength again, strode off with the rest of her entourage in tow leaving poor Nathan and his 6 foot 5 frame dripping wet in the street.

Posh was in New York for a week. She was on a personal tour with her husband in an attempt to "raise their profile" on the other side of the water. She collapsed into a comfy chair in their suite at the Plaza Hotel. She was soaked and glad to be alone, even though she knew several members of her security team patrolled the corridors of the hotel. Victoria looked up and saw the stunning landscape of Central Park, beautiful even in the rain. This was why she liked this hotel and she loved being near Central Park. David would be hours yet and her thoughts turned to Carl.

**************************************************

Back home in Central London Emma Bunton, Baby Spice, watched the news item with interest.

"… So there was no injury to Victoria, it was just the surprise of it all that shocked her and she should be fit enough to continue with her and David's promotional tour of the USA. Jim Browning News at 10, New York."

Emma noticed, with interest, pictures of the tall, burly and somewhat good looking minder to whom her erstwhile band mate had been directing her anger. It should be easy to track him down, she noted mentally.

"No injuries eh, well maybe this time the 'yolk's' on you, you posh whore." Emma smiled a satisfying smile to herself and picked up the phone.

**************************************************

"Hi babe it's me. Yeah fucking nightmare, I can't believe someone actually threw an egg at me. Why, I have no idea? Yeah I miss you too. Listen call me in half an hour I need to get changed I'm fucking soaked. It will be a long time before David is home and I need you to liven me up. Oh, and Carl, don't forget to use this number and not my usual mobile. Yeah, speak to you soon, bye."

Carl and Victoria had become lovers after the blackmail scam that saw her humiliated, mainly by Carl's group of friends, but also by Carl himself. Although Carl had returned Posh's money his mates had gone off into the sunset with £300 grand each and the memories of their time experiencing Posh Spice first hand. Carl had become closer to Victoria and they had begun to meet as often as they could. It was easy to avoid David being around but not so her security guards, and more than once the illicit pair had feared discovery.

Posh Spice put down the phone and began to peel off her wet clothes, it had been a long day already and it was still only 1:30 in the afternoon. She stumbled into the shower and, as the luxurious water splashed over her naked body, Victoria wondered how she was going to tell Carl about the move to Spain and moreover, how would she continue to see him – would she continue to see him at all? Fucking David and his transfer to Real Madrid. She had encouraged it at first, but now, faced with the reality of not being in the UK very often, she doubted how good an idea it actually was.

After 15 minutes of relaxation she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself. Taking up her mobile phone she walked into the bedroom and flopped down onto the large double bed.

Posh lay dozing, slipping in and out of a light sleep as the time moved on. She glanced at the clock on the TV and saw that Carl was late with his return call. Then, just as she was growing impatient, the familiar ring tone started to play.

"You call me in ten minutes – and don 't be late." Came the order. Posh swallowed hard and spoke into the phone.

"Yes, that's fine. Is there anything I should do? Wear?"

"Wear your sexiest underwear. And be prepared to take it off."

The call ended and Victoria smiled to herself. Moving to her drawer she opened it and looked in. Letting her hands trail over the silk, Posh selected a light, red bodice with thin shoulder straps that gave way to a loose fitting top. It was slit down the front allowing easy access to her breasts with a tighter waistband and high cut into her groin fitting snugly around her bottom. It made her feel incredibly sexy as she lay back down on the bed. With no one else around Posh spread her legs as wide as they would go, put one hand to the flimsy material covering her pussy and the other to her right breast to find the erect nub of her nipple. Victoria drifted into a world of fantasy as she closed her eyes and began to masturbate.

Her fingers eased beneath the black silk hiding her breast, slipping in across her soft nipple and stroking gently. She let the edge of her sharp thumbnail scratch softly along the sensitive pink button, then plucked it and twisted it enough to cause a sharp sting as it began to warm and stiffen.

Victoria had found very few outlets for her sexual needs during this visit. There were security guards everywhere and David was always too tired. She had found time for a few stolen gropes of her own pussy but that had been about all. She was pissed off with being discrete – she needed sex.

Posh's hand was firmly inside the material now, her knuckles straining the silk as she kneaded her breast gently and stroked her thumb back and forth across the erect nipple. She was feeling wild and hot, sighing and spreading her legs as she ran both hands up to squeeze her breasts. She was desperate for Carl to call back.

She opened the front of her underwear to bare her breasts, feeling a little crackle of sexual electricity run through them as she looked lazily around. Her nipples were now firmly erect and she rolled them lightly between her thumb and forefinger as she felt the ache between her legs grow stronger. Victoria ran a hand down between her thighs and across the thin material that covered her pussy, squeezing lightly.

Victoria looked around again, she felt daring, and wanted to do something outrageous. She fingered herself within the dark silk, her breathing coming faster with each passing moment. Posh heard voices on the hotel corridor that made her feel even sexier, knowing that they were so close to her without knowing anything about what she was doing.

Victoria drew her knees back and spread them even wider. Her finger began to stroke up and down between the tight lips of her labia, and she gasped and involuntarily rolled her hips as the digit passed across her clitoris, gasping as she thrust first one, then two fingers deep within the tight, elastic folds of her sex.

She reached into the drawer at her bedside, fumbling for a moment, until she pulled out her long, smooth, white, plastic lady shave. Sweat was beading across the surface of her body now as her heated lust met the damp humidity of the day, but she didn't care. She positioned the end of the lady shave at the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed it into her body.

It was thicker than any penis she'd ever had, including David or Carl, but her wetness allowed it a smooth entrance, despite the sharp, tight ache of her pussy lips as they were forced in and back.

Posh groaned as she pushed the object in. It hurt, just a little, and she forced it in further so that she ached, imagining it was an invading phallus abusing her against her will. She stroked her finger against her clitoris as she pulled the lady shave back, then thrust it painfully deep once again.

Posh's head rolled from side to side, and her breathing became more and more ragged as she pumped the smooth shaver inside her sex. It now hurt a little more, but the pain only added an extra exciting dimension as perspiration trickled down her body and her arousal deepened into a feverish desire.

Her legs were spread wide, the tendons in her thighs visibly straining, aching, as she worked herself into a frenzy.

Then the phone rang.

Victoria wiped her forearm across her dripping forehead before reaching to remove, carefully, the object upon which she had impaled herself.

The ring of the mobile phone disturbed her dreams. Posh slipped the invading object out of her very wet pussy allowing the soft silky material of her underwear to fall back into place and picked up the phone.

"Are you ready you slut?" came the male voice.

"Is your cock out Carl," she purred, still slightly breathless from her antics.

Victoria reached inside the top of her underwear, freeing her breasts. She slipped the silk down her body with her free hand and tossed it onto the nearest dresser. Naked, she sat up and reached out as her hand slid onto the round decorative smooth wooden ball on the top of the bedpost. She glanced down at it for a moment, her eyes shining.

"It gets lonely here sometimes, Carl," she said. "Do you know what I do when I get all horny and lonely?"

"No," he said, his voice quivering with excitement.

"I masturbate Do you ever masturbate, Carl?"

"Only when you're not here," he said.

"Let's talk about masturbating Carl," she said smiling into the phone.

"Let's talk about my sticking my cock up your tight little pussy," Carl said, his voice now betraying his excitement.

"Tell me about your wanking habits," Victoria teased him.

"What's to tell?"

"What do you think about when you jerk off?"

"You, every time."

"So you think about a little slut like me do you?"

"Yeah."

"How do you jerk off? Do you just... pump your cock, just like I would do to you?"

"I'd rather fuck you," he growled.

"Do you know how I masturbate Carl? I do it lots of different ways. Sometimes I just rub my hard little clit with my fingers..."

She slid her hand down to her pussy slit and stroked her fingers against her clitoris as Carl listened.

"Sometimes I do it on my back, sometimes on my stomach, sometimes in the shower standing up." Posh was on fire now, as she continued to rub her pussy while she talked.

"I used a long, black dildo to fuck myself with yesterday," she said. "I sat on the hotel balcony naked with my legs wide apart and fucked myself with the dildo until I came."

"Fuuuuuck," he groaned into the phone.

"I have used all kinds of long hard objects in my pussy," she said. "Once I used a cucumber, and once I used the handle of my hairbrush. Once I fucked myself with a wine bottle. Do you know what I used the other day Carl?"

"N ...n ...no," he stammered enthralled with her story.

"Well you'll just have to imagine," she teased.

Posh tried not to reveal how desperately aroused she was, but she couldn't help raising her right leg and putting her foot onto the floor. Straddled over the smooth wood of the bedpost, with her left knee resting on the bed and her right foot on the floor, Victoria pushed herself downwards. She rubbed her pussy against the post as Carl listened to her moans and sighs. If Posh could have seen him she would have drooled at the size of his cock sticking up straight and hard.

She pushed harder and pressed her dripping pussy against the round ball at the top of the post, rubbing it against the wood as she groaned and panted heavily.

She eased down, then up, then down again, working herself over the, now very slippery, wood. She groaned and shuddered as her sex lips stretched and strained.

"Can you hear me Carl, I'm fucking the bedpost."

He could tell she meant it and as he moaned her name he began to circle his erect cock and move the foreskin slowly back and forth.

She listened to him listening to her, the heat in his voice clearly audible. She groaned as the wooden ball slid up inside her, and yelled as she sank down onto the post. The wood impaled her deep into her belly and Victoria slid off the bed completely and stood locked against it, legs and back straight as she closed her eyes and groaned weakly.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Ooohhhhh," Victoria moaned.

She gripped the free wood of the post and her head rolled back as Posh shivered in heat. Then she gasped and cupped her right breast, as she held still unable to move without causing friction to her cunt.

"You fucking little whore, shagging the bedpost! "Carl gasped, his hands working faster on his cock bringing him to the edge of a glorious orgasm.

" Oh Yessss," she groaned. "I'm a whore. I'm a slut! Come for me Carl come now. Are you coming?"

He was. "Oh yes Tori, I am, oh fuck, yes."

Upon hearing his orgasm first hand, Victoria eased herself up and then rubbed her clit quickly with her free hand until she too gloried in an orgasm so strong she nearly tore her groin open. Abandoning all care Posh covered the bedpost in her sticky juices.

Collapsed on their respective beds Victoria and Carl both lay exhausted listening to one another panting. Finally Victoria spoke.

"I'll be home in 3 days can I see you?"

"Ring me as soon as you can and I will go where ever you wish."

"I love you," Posh said simply and then ended the call before she had a chance to hear his response.

Now, putting her silky underwear back on, she lay back into the soft comfort of her hotel bed and waited for David to return.

* * * * *

Emma Bunton turned into the gravel parking area and shut down the engine.

"Time to get out for a rest, I'm getting stiff."

She was aching from a long day in the car. Standing on her tip toes, shoulders straining back, she felt the luxury of being able to tense her muscles. The stretching motion pulled her thin T-shirt taut across her chest and she sighed at the sensuous feel of the fabric against her nipples.

She leaned forward and braced her hands on the roof of her Mercedes.

"We'll soon be there," she said, "and then she won't know what's hit her." Emma smiled and then flinched as a hand touched her bare shoulders.

"I can't thank you enough for this opportunity," said the man, "but I still don't understand why you hate her so much your self."

"You don't need to, just trust in the fact that I do," replied Emma dismissively.

His hands slipped around to the former Spice Girl's front and held her breasts gently through the thin fabric of her shirt while he kissed her neck. Emma began to arch her back, moaning with pleasure until she remembered their deal and why it was important for her to stay in control.

"Nathan, no," Emma said sternly, "I offered you one night with me in return for your help, that's all and now you've had it so get the fuck off me."

Emma moved away from him and got back into the car.

"Come on lover boy hop in," she shouted as the car sped on its way once more, "Posh Spice here we come!"

* * * * *

Given the minor success of the original Posh's Dilemma it was my own dilemma as to whether or not I should write a sequel. However I missed her so much that here is the first chapter of Posh's Dilemma II. I am still not convinced a sequel ever lives up to the original billing and so I would be very grateful for feedback, encouragement, discouragement, ideas etc.

Thank You.

Sfor.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers