Posh's Dilemma II Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl remained silent, his most immediate concern being the act Posh was about to perform on him.

Reaching out with her tongue she licked the underside of his thick shaft. Then moving her head forward she took him into her mouth keeping her large doe eyes on him as she did so. Carl was almost beside himself with desire as the warm, wet interior between her full, red lips combined with her sharp darting tongue and made him want to come almost straight away. Posh began to suck on his swollen knob with an enthusiastic eagerness, as she lapped at his length with long and lavish strokes of her tongue.

Carl responded with groans of delight as he realised that he was about to come. Posh grunted as the first drops of his seed began to spill out in a pre orgasmic manner and then he was over the edge. Arching his back as far as his bonds would allow Carl thrust hard into her mouth and exploded for all he was worth.

Victoria gulped down his sperm as fast as she could and then pulled her head back slightly. She could see, in close up, his stomach and abdomen muscles struggling to calm down as she moved again to lick the final drops of thick white spunk from his cock.


Finally, regaining his composure a little, Carl spoke.

"Listen Tori, I am so sorry but, you know, we could work through this and …"

"Carl just shut the fuck up. What I said earlier still stands. I never want to see you again."

Posh strained her arms as much as she could, pulling on the knots around her wrists. As the first one began to loosen she grunted in satisfaction, knowing that she would soon be free, but for what, now that she was at the virtual mercy of Emma Bunton and Nathan her former security guard?

"BOLLOCKS!"

******

The content for Chapter 3 is still very much on the drawing board. So if you would like to see Posh humiliated in a particular way or involving another celebrity please let me know. Don't forget to vote.

Thanks, Sfor.

12