Posing for Anna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as was always the case with any male orgasm, it was all over too quickly. My climax lasted all of 5 seconds but this particular orgasm was so explosive however, that the intensity of it more than made up for its lack of duration!

Melanie stood up, wiped off some of my semen which had ended up on her cheek and looked me in the eye.

"Thank you so much Martin, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed giving it to you" she said.

"Oh, I think something tells me that he did in the end" said Anna as she pointed at the little spatter of semen on the floor.

Anna then bade farewell to Melanie and the rest of the group and once the room was cleared she closed the door and turned her attention back to me.

"Are you going to let me go now or what?" I asked, after all, by that time I had been shacked up for well over an hour an a half.

"Yes, in a minute" she said, "but just allow me to explain first".

"This had better be good!" I replied.

"First, I'd like to apologise – I'm sorry for putting you through that without your consent, I hope you won't hate me for it. If I sensed that you really weren't enjoying it I would've made Melanie stop. You did enjoy it though didn't you?" Anna continued.

"Yes" I admitted sheepishly, "but that doesn't make it right".

"I know", sighed Anna, "it's just that the ladies in the group – well, most of them, live such mundane lives that when I first suggested using a live male model they became almost deliriously excited about the whole idea. For most of them the only naked male they've ever seen in the flesh is their own husband, and for several of them their sex lives have dried up almost completely. It was only when Melanie announced that her birthday was coming up and that she had always wanted to have a man totally at her mercy that the idea for the 'Androlos' painting came into being. The only reason I asked if you would do it was because deep down I knew that it would excite you as much as it excited her. I could sense right from the start that you had a thing for CFNM situations, most of the male models I have used in the past were like that to some extent – some more than others - but I just knew that you would be the right one for the art group".

"I'm truly flattered" I answered with maybe a hint of sarcasm, "but does that really give you the right to take advantage of me without asking?"

"Of course it doesn't" Anna sighed, "but I hope that you can accept my most humble and sincere apologies".

I sighed heavily.

"Please!" Anna pleaded, "I know it was wrong, so very, very wrong to have done that to you but I promise you it will be different next time".

"Next time?!?"

"Yes, well I kind of promised the group that they would all get to have a turn at 'rewarding' you for giving up your time free of charge" Anna explained sheepishly.

"So you expect me to go through this whole degrading experience at least another six times??"

"Yes, again I'm so sorry – I should've at least consulted you about it first".

Despite everything that had happened, one thing that could not escape my mind was the realisation that I had actually enjoyed the whole thing. I had no choice but to accept Anna's apologies.

"Ok, ok, ok" I sighed, "I accept your apologies".

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!!" cried Anna and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Now, d'you suppose you could at least unshackle me now?" I said, "my whole body is aching".

"Oh God, sorry!" said Anna and she immediately started to unclip the plastic shackles. As soon as I was free I fell down onto the cold concrete floor in a heap, I could support my weight no longer. It felt good to be free at last after nearly an hour and a half of being chained up against the rough fibreglass rock. Anna sat down on the floor next to me.

"I have to explain something to you which I hope will make things a lot clearer" said Anna.

"What would that be?" I replied.

"Well, to cut a long story short – I'm... a phallophile"

"A phallophile?" I answered, I kind of understood what it meant but I wanted Anna to explain.

"Yes, a phallophile is someone who has a clinical obsession with male genitalia" Anna explained, "I guess the best way to explain it is to tell you my life story".

"I'm all ears" I said in reply.

"Well, I was the youngest of three girls in my family and up until I was 18 I was perfectly normal. That was until our twin cousins Natalie and Jamie, who were 19 at the time, came to stay with us for a couple of weeks over the summer. It had been a long, hot day and we all felt like a nice cool shower was just the thing to cool us off. There were two showers in our house, one in the main bathroom and another in my parents en-suite. Natalie used the main bathroom while my eldest sister Susan used the en-suite. Jamie, ever the gentleman, was quite happy to allow us girls to shower before him. After I had dressed in my nightie and headed out of my room to go and join the rest of the family downstairs I saw that the bathroom door was open a few inches – just wide enough for me to see, to my astonishment, the sight of Jamie taking his clothes off.

I just stood there transfixed as he took off his trousers, I knew he couldn't see me in the shadows of the landing so I stayed where I was, eager to see him take his pants off. And once he pulled down his pants and stepped out of them I saw a real penis and testicles for the very first time. I hadn't even seen a picture of a naked boy before and I certainly never saw my father naked so I had no idea what boys looked like down there. I kind of assumed that boys were like us girls down there, only hairier – sex education wasn't quite as advanced in those days as it is now.

I was astonished by the sight of it and I gasped in wonder, I had to quickly cover my mouth in case he heard me Fortunately he didn't. But it was only to be a fleeting glimpse, as he went over to get into the shower out of my view but it was enough to whet my appetite to see more of him.

There used to be an old blanket chest in our bathroom which was used for keeping towels in, it had a sort of wicker mesh on three sides so I knew that if I hid in it I could clearly see out of it without being seen myself. As long as he didn't open the chest of course, but that was easily avoided – I just made sure there were plenty of towels already on the towel rail so that he wouldn't need to open it. So, the following evening after taking my own shower, and knowing that it would be Jamie's turn next, I quickly hopped into the chest, covered myself with the remaining towels and closed the lid. And then I just waited.

Thinking that I was in my bedroom putting on my nightie, Jamie had no idea that I was in fact, hiding in the chest waiting to spy on him. I was not to be disappointed as I had an excellent view of the whole thing as he stripped off his clothes and got into the shower. I was utterly fascinated by the sight of his penis and his testicles, and only his penis and testicles – to me the rest of his body looked unexciting – but his penis and his testicles were unlike anything I had ever seen before and to me it was an incredible sight.

Ever since then I have been obsessed by them, the way they move when a man walks around, the way they go from soft and floppy to stiff and erect, the function of them as they shoot their load of semen and when they urinate".

"Which I suppose is why you were spying on me when I was using the toilet" I interjected.

"You saw that?" said Anna, "sorry, but I couldn't resist it".

"It's ok really, if you wanted to watch me you only had to ask" I said, "I mean, I was a little freaked out by it at first but afterwards I discovered that being watched was a bit of a turn-on for me".

"I did kind of sense that, I had a feeling that you left the curtain open slightly on purpose and I also knew that you would probably see me watching you, but it was an opportunity that I didn't want to allow to pass me by".

"I had no idea that someone would be so fascinated by my penis" I said in all honesty.

"Are you kidding?" Anna said, a tone of genuine surprise in her voice, "let me tell you this – I have been obsessed with male genitalia for as long as I can remember, I must have seen thousands over the years, mostly in photographs and on video and of course my male models over the years. But you, and I mean this with the most sincerity, have the nicest penis I have ever seen".

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Of course I am – I mean, it is the perfect size, you keep it clean shaven instead of having all that horrid pubic hair which spoils the view, your absolutely perfectly sized balls and then of course the crowning glory! That foreskin – never before have I seen a more perfect foreskin, nice and long and velvety soft and I'll bet anything that it gives you a lot of pleasure".

As I looked at the expression on her face as she spoke it became clear to me just how deep her obsession with male genitalia – especially mine for some reason – ran through every bone in her body.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed, "if I had known that I would've let you play with it!"

"Hmm, maybe later" said Anna, "anyway, my obsession continued through my university days and I remember I would've given anything to have been a fly on the wall in the boys showers at the university sports club! And of course once I started going out with boys and started having sex with them I would pay more attention to their penises than I did their personalities.

When I met my late husband I knew we were a perfect match and the knowledge that I had access to his penis almost whenever I wanted helped me to scale back my obsessive collecting of photographs. And of course we were blessed with a son, Michael – he lives in America now, working as an engineer for Lockheed. It was shortly after when my husband died that I first started using live models in my art. And now, ten years on I have finally found the penis of my dreams and I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me share it with my friends and I hope that you will continue to share it with us".

By now, Anna was getting a little tearful so I sat up and hugged her reassuringly.

"Don't worry" I said, "now that you've been honest with me, I'll be more than happy to continue".

"You mean, you'll be back tomorrow for our normal session?"

"Of course I will" I replied.

"And next Monday too?"

"Just try and stop me!" I answered.

Anna hugged and kissed me again.

"I really don't deserve to have someone like you!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Now, if you would be so kind as to take me over to the toilet, I seriously need a pee!" I said.

"Oohh! Can I watch?" asked Anna excitedly.

"Sure, if that's what you want!" I replied.

And sure enough, as I stood and relieved myself, Anna looked on as the golden stream of urine flowed from my penis and into the toilet. Once I had finished she filled the washbasin and with a small sponge she cleaned my penis of Melanie's saliva and the last remnants of my semen. After she dried me off she helped me put my clothes back on, it felt weird at first after having been naked for almost three hours. She suddenly remembered that there was still a small puddle of my semen on the floor of the studio. She went into the storeroom and came out moments later with a mop and bucket.

"Well, aren't you going to clean up your mess?" she said teasingly.

"My mess?" I asked.

"Your semen, your mess!" she said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Nah, course not!" she sniggered and set about mopping the patch of floor where my semen had landed.

We went back into the house for a much needed cup of tea and we continued talking about her obsession and my recent discovery that I enjoyed being a CFNM sex object. It was nearly midnight before I left to go home, and I couldn't wait for the next day when I would be back in the studio once more.

12