Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennyOlive
PennyOlive
149 Followers

He moved down to her left breast and sucked on it intensely as he tugged and pinched her right one. Danielle squirmed. She felt so frustrated. She had no idea how she felt. Did she want more? Did she want him to stop? Why did it hurt yet feel so good? Understanding how she felt made him smiled at into her right breast. He even deepened the feeling as he held her nipple between his teeth and flicked at it with his hot tongue. She groaned aloud.

James sat up and looked at her naked form. As he sat between her legs he looked down at what would be home to his cock for the next couple of hours. She had a light tuft of curls protecting her womanhood. He began to take his boxers off along with his shirt. As he did, Danielle realized how naked she felt.

When he was done it was Danielle's turn to be in awe. His rippling chest made her want to reach out and touch him. But she was too nervous. She had never gone all the way. She was too scared to tell James because he was so intense. Not like the bys at school who she'd tease and reject once they were on the edge. He grabbed the back of her legs and pushed them into her chest.

"Hold them there. Don't move," he ordered.

He played a finger up and down her slit. She was already so wet. He could slip in right now. But he wanted to drive her crazy with passion before he took her. He separated her lips with two fingers of his left hand and slowly pushed a finger of his right hand into her moist pinkness. She moaned seductively. He was surprise by her tightness with just one finger. He knew she'd feel exquisite around his cock. He played into her a little more. Then he felt it.

"What is that?" he shouted.

Danielle knew he had reached the proof of her innocence. He seemed angry with her. He would probably kick her out now. She panicked and moved to get up.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING MOVE!" he shouted as he smacked the side of her ass.

She resumed the position she was in. For once James wasn't trying to be a hard-ass when he yelled at her. At the point he couldn't have her walk away from him.

"Are you a virgin," he asked with his finger still moving inside of her?

Instead of answering, she moaned. Frustrated that he didn't get an answer and incredibly turned on he added another finger. She was stretched to the point of discomfort at this point. James began to drill her pussy relentlessly.

"UGH! No, James. Please"

"Answer me!"

"I am. Yes! YES! AHHHH!" She screamed her orgasm.

He moved more slowly now. He stared at her. She had let her legs go and James said nothing. He saw how weak she was. He smiled. She's a virgin! He had just made her cum from a mere finger fuck. So innocent. The anger he had felt all night from the idea that she was interested in other men was gone. Even if she had been he knew that none of them had possessed her body. But this ignited a sense of urgency within him. He had to make her his tonight so that no other man would get the chance.

He lined his cock up with her glistening pussy. Danielle felt this and her eyes shot open. She couldn't believe that he was still going to take her now that he knew she was a virgin. Sure, she expected him to find out but after he had already taken her. She assumed a man like him wouldn't be interested in deflowering girls. And she would be right. James typically like his women experienced but with Danielle, she was different, and the thought that he could be the one to brand her and to make her a woman enthralled him.

"James, what are you doing," she stammered?

"Danielle," he began as he pushed into her. She inhaled deeply, clearly in discomfort. He pushed up against her hymen and jerked his cock. She gave a pained moan. James was no sadist but the thought of seeing her in pain this way excited him. It was an experience only he would ever have with her.

"You're mine."

He plunged into her breaking through her virginity. The pain was so intense she couldn't scream; she couldn't even breathe. James' thick cock stretched her pussy more than she could ever imagine.

She finally caught her breathe midst James' fevered pounding. She screamed and cried. James did not even slow his pace. He licked her tears off her face. He kissed her lips softly.

"You're mine," was all he offered as any sort of condolence.

She could not understand why he was doing this. She felt he was punishing her. And he was. Although he was relieved that she was a virgin he wondered if Jordan would have been the one to do this tonight had he not shown up. The more this plagued his mind, the deeper he went.

"It hurts so much! Please, stop --Or slow down!"

"It's supposed to hurt you. If I were some little pencil-dicked boy it wouldn't have. But, you're being taken by a man, Danielle. After this you'll be a woman. You'll learn to take it. I'm making you a woman, Danielle."

He kissed her passionately. He was becoming delirious inside of her. He didn't care about anything but her warmth and tightness. She closed her eyes savoring his kiss and trying to block out the pain. But it became too difficult. His pace quickened, he was approaching his orgasm. She felt to good for him to last any longer.

Danielle felt something warm shoot up into her and she panicked. After a few more thrusts he stopped but did not pull out. He stroked her disheveled hair and smiled down at her.

"Are you finished," she blurted out in disarray? He couldn't be. That would mean he came inside of me.

Angered and thinking she wanted to be through with him, James bit her shoulder. She screamed out for the millionth time that night.

"I plan to take you quite a few more times tonight. So, no, not by a fucking long shot."

She gasped and he took the opportunity to kiss her. He practically raped her mouth. She tried to move her head around to break the lip-lock but he grabbed her head in his hands.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Was I too much of a man for you? Did Jordan promise you flowers and sweet whispers? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?"

He shook her head as he shouted this. Danielle was in tears.

"I can't get pregnant," she whispered.

At that moment James realized that he had dumped his semen into her. From her reaction, it was clear she wasn't on birth control. Surprisingly, James was not upset or worried. She made him crazy. He'd known her a day and he felt more passionately for her than he had any woman in his life. She didn't seem to feel the same. But a baby would keep her from other men.

He would have her, one way or another. It was then that James realized he was fucked.

PennyOlive
PennyOlive
149 Followers
12