Possession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then as quickly as it started it was over and Chrissy slumped with exhaustion. Margaret removed herself from the position she was in and turned and laid next to Chrissy. She cradled Chrissy’s head in her arms and gave Chrissy a gentle kiss on the forehead. With her other hand she gently caressed Chrissy’s stomach and just under her breasts and quietly whispered, “Shhhhh,” into her ear, “there, there.”

Like a mother embracing her child, they laid in that position for a few minutes until Chrissy’s breathing had returned to normal. Then, gently removing her arm from underneath the young woman’s head and leaning over to give her another kiss on the forehead, Margaret said, “You rest up dearie. Eric will be back in just a bit and you will have a lot to talk about. Harold and I have some arrangements to make.”

Chrissy watched as Margaret gathered her clothes and put them back on. Before, Margaret went out the door, Chrissy looked at her and said, “Thank you, Margaret.” Margaret looked back at her and simply smiled.

**************

Eric no sooner got through the bedroom door then he had to reach out with his arms and brace himself. Chrissy had launched herself at him and planted kiss after kiss upon his lips and neck and face.

“Oh, Eric I can’t tell you how much I love you. You’re my whole world,” she breathlessly tried to say, “and I don’t ever want to let you go.”

Eric held her to him as he spun around returning the kisses passion for passion. He tried to pause for a second and say, “Listen babe, we have to talk.”

“Oh yes, ohh yess, we have sooo much to talk about. I have to tell you about my afternoon and what happened.” She stammered it out as she was hugging him around his neck.

Eric was stepping forward with Chrissy’s legs wrapped around his hips trying to reach the bed. When he had reached it, he fell on the bed with his sexy wife underneath him. She let out a gasp and when he tried to rise from on her, she just tightened her legs around him and pulled him closer. She was giggling so hard, Eric could see she was having a rough time breathing.

Taking her hands in his, he untangled himself and pulling her into an upright position, to a seat next to her on the bed. He could see she was excited and flushed.

“Okay, honey you go first, because I know for certain there’s no way in hell you’re going to believe what I have to tell you.” He just looked into her eyes.

“Eric, we’ve been chosen and we have to stay here. It’ll----,” she started to tell him of her afternoon.

“Ho—howw—how did you know?” He looked incredulously at her, his eyes as big as saucers.

She could tell instantly that she had taken him by surprise but she felt like her emotions were bubbling in a pressure cooker, and she just had to tell him.

“Margaret,” she simply said. “Oh, honey you will never know how wonderful this afternoon has been.” She reached out and pulled him to her.

“Yeah, but, but how—I just found out myself.” He still was grasping at her excitement.

“It must have been the keepers or whoever they are. They probably set it up with Harold and Margaret. Margaret told me that Harold was sharing something with you.” Then she blushed and she could feel the heat rush to her face as she thought about her experience with Margaret. She had an instant image of Harold and her husband. She quickly pushed it aside and tried to calm herself.

“Well, yeah, Harold took me to a place in the garden that we must have missed. It was beautiful with a marble altar-like pedestal and marble benches and-----.”

Before he could finish she grabbed at his shirt and started pulling it above his head. “I have to have you. I want you cock in me as far as it can go and I want you to fuck the shit out of me.”

Eric’s eyes went wide with disbelief. Not necessarily because of the sexual wantonness but rather because of the way she was demanding it. She very rarely spoke that way. It was hard for him to get her to talk dirty even in the midst of sex most times. When she did, it always took him by surprise.

She reached down and pulled her blouse up and over her head not even taking the time to unbutton it. She jumped up from the bed and as she was stripping her pants down, she told him, “Get them clothes off, I want your cock. I mean it, I’m burning up and I want you to stretch my cunt until I scream for mercy.”

As her panties hit the floor she reach over and tugged at his pants impatient for him to do it. As his pants hit the floor she tugged his shorts down and just let them fall, then went to her knees and without even so much as a kiss, buried his cock in her mouth.

The image that Eric got was that of a ravenous animal ready to devour its prey. He let out a low howl as she grabbed his nuts and started to massage them. She was going down on his cock like there was no tomorrow and his knees were starting to wobble with the intensity of her suction. Her tongue was going a mile a minute at the underside of his cock and every once in a while he felt her try and get his cock down her throat. She had started a rhythm and Eric knew he would not last long.

“God, Chrissy, I’m going to cum if you don’t let up. I – I – I’ve never seen you like this. Ohhhhh gggoooooooddddd, ohhhh goooodddddd.” He reached down and put his hands on her head. He didn’t force her, it probably wouldn’t have done any good anyway, she was going at him like his cock was the best thing to happen her; he certainly knew it was for him.

She reached around him and pulled his ass cheeks to her, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. Eric couldn’t believe it, she wasn’t gagging and she wasn’t stopping. His knees and legs started to wobble, and just when he thought he couldn’t stand any longer, she reached around and with a finger she pushed it into his ass! There was no warning, he shot his load into her throat without even so much as a chance to tell her. She kept sucking at him and when it seemed like some of his cum might leak out she would quickly get it with her tongue.

Finally with a groan, he had to push her back. “Nooo, oh goooddddd baby I’m ssoooo sensitive, give me a break,” and he collapsed on the bed panting heavily.

Then he heard it again. By now he was becoming used to it. It was the keepers. He could here the whispers and he knew now that is only what it sounded like. They were drawn to the passion and the sex. He half expected his cock to shrink but it didn’t, it just stood there as if it was waving to Chrissy.

She got up on the bed next to him. What she said next kind of surprised him, but he was becoming less and less surprised at anything she said. “They’re here. Oh Eric, we’re going to get to feed them. Oh honey, I love you so much I just can’t keep my hands off of you.”

She reached out and without really stroking him she again caressed his balls. She also raked her fingernails across his belly and around towards his hips. His cock started to jerk with the sensations again. He start to position himself so that he could reach her cunt with his mouth when she said, “No. Babe I want you in me. I mean it, I want you to fuck my brains out.” She started to rub her clit back and forth and gently pinch it between her thumb and forefinger. “I want you now. I need it.”

She lay back and spread her legs. Eric could tell her clit was engorged and her cunt was glistening with moisture already. Her pussy lips were flushed and flared and he could see the inviting pink of her inner lips.

He positioned himself to get between her spread legs when she said, “Oh yes, Eric they’re here and they want to be with us. Quick, stick that hot rod of yours into me. You better be ready to fuck me hard because that’s what I need right now.” She no longer got it out of her mouth when Eric noticed her nipples moving back and forth and it looked like they were collapsing upon themselves as if someone was pinching and pushing them from side to side.

“Oh goddddd, yessss it feeeeeelllss sssooooo gooooooooood.” She was panting and gasping as Eric pulled himself closer to her.

He reached between her legs and rubbed his fingers across her snatch and collected her already flowing juices. He rubbed it across his cock and she literally screamed at him, “Now, fucker, fuck my cunt NOW!!”

It so totally shocked him that he lunged forward and hit the mark dead on and in one thrust he had pushed his way right to the ring of her cervix. “Now fuck MEEE!!!” she yelled as she grabbed his ass with her legs and pulled him even more into her. Her legs were like a vise.

Eric’s cock was as big as he had ever known it and he could feel it pressing into her. ‘God she was tight’ he thought to himself. He felt his cock become more engorged and it felt almost like it was inflating in her. He started to pump and in just a matter of seconds he had found a rhythm with her. They were bucking the bed and the large headboard was banging the wall but he didn’t care.

The next instant he was aware of the keepers, kissing him on his ears and on the backs of his legs. He even felt caresses or kisses on his balls as he slammed into his wife. Chrissy was moaning and lunging into him with every stroke that he was pumping into her. She was moaning and gasping and he could tell she was totally into the sensations flooding her.

As he watch his wife’s face while he was fucking her wildly the sweat started to pool on his forehead and as soon as it felt like he had to shake it off, it was gone. It felt like the keepers had licked it or tongued it off. As he watched Chrissy’s head turned to the side and she whispered barely audibly, “Yes.” She opened her mouth and appeared to be sucking but of course Eric couldn’t see anything at all.

As he watched with wonder the sight caused a rush of blood to bombard his cock even more and he felt as if it was stretching even larger. Chrissy’s cunt felt even tighter and it was as if he could feel every clench and tension of her cunt muscles on his cock. He could see the glistening of her saliva on her lips as she continued to suck on whatever it was in her mouth, and she was totally lost to the moment. Her up thrusts seemed to be in exact rhythm with the sucking motions he was watching as well as with the banging that he was giving her. Their timing was perfect and it could only be the ‘magic,’ Eric quickly thought to himself.

He could feel his wife’s cervix against the head of his cock and with her pushing up to meet him it felt as if he might even invade her womb. Just as he started to pull back getting ready for another downward thrust, the kissing and caressing that was happening all over his body grew even more intense. He felt his ass cheeks being spread apart and at the height of ascent he could feel what seemed to be something small and wet enter his ass.

As he thrust forward, his ass clutch whatever it was that entered him and his cock pierced her cervical ring. Chrissy howled around what Eric could only assume was a cock in her mouth, and started humping up at him even faster. Whatever had entered his ass was now probing his prostate and he could feel a load of cum boiling in his nuts. His mind was trying to analyze all the sensations he was feeling as his cock was being squeezed and milked by not only Chrissy’s cunt muscles but also the ring that held his cock head in place.

Another tickle and he felt the rush of blood and the sensation of release as whatever was in his ass flooded him with---something. His body slammed forward and his cock engorged even more as Chrissy started to moan and mewl around the object in her mouth. At the same time, something almost transparent yet glistening flooded from her mouth and she was licking and lapping for all she was worth trying not to let any of it escape. Her cunt spasmed and clutched his cock in waves and he felt a flood of moisture gush at the hair around the base of his cock. He felt the flood from his ass run down and mingle with was she spewed out and he could smell the distinct aroma of wildflowers.

When the aroma assailed his senses his body went into overdrive and even though he didn’t think he had anything else to give he continued humping his wife with all he had. He could only guess that the same thing happened to her because she reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks and kept pulling him to her as she humped him back. She was moaning and screaming and he was yelling at the top of his lungs as the pleasure past over and through him in waves. He didn't know he had anything else to give but his cock continued to spew into his wife’s cunt and when it hit she would push harder against him and her cunt muscles kept milking him.

They were both aware of the sound that had totally enveloped them as if sonic waves were spurring them on. Their bodies flushed with a rush of blood and there was actually an aura coming from them. While in the throes of his pleasure Eric thought that he could actually see other human type shapes surrounding the both of them. There were dozens of them but he couldn’t be sure that he wasn’t hallucinating.

Right then, he felt a flood of wetness engulf his cock again and felt the familiar sensation of release as his cock spewed one more time. He thought for just a brief moment that he should be soaking in sweat and perspiration but he wasn’t. In fact, he was dry and cool and so was his wife’s skin. The moisture between their legs was quickly diminishing and then just as quickly, he leaned over and slumped by the side of his wife.

He felt himself floating up and over to be laid on his back next to his wife. The next sensation he felt, just before everything started to go black, was as if a hundred tongues were caressing his whole body, in every crevice, removing every bit of evidence of what had just happened. Then he slept.

**************

Harold and Margaret loaded the last little bit of personal belongings that they wanted to keep in their vehicle. With a smile to one another and a quick look back at the manor that had been their home for so long, they got into their pristine 1903 Model A Ford and drove down the lane never looking back again.

**************

It was a full moon that rose over the Catalina Mountains by the time Eric and Chrissy woke up. Not knowing at that time that their ‘hosts’ had left, they decided they would try and go quietly down to the kitchen and see what they could scrounge up to eat. As they descended the stairs, creeping like a couple of cat burglars, they started giggling.

Eric looked over at his wife and with a finger in front of his lips went, “Shhhhh, don’t wake the Parkers.”

When they reached the foot of the stairs they saw a light on from the direction of the kitchen and so feeling like maybe one or both of the Parkers were up they went in and looked around. There were plates and glasses on the table already laid out. A large note read, “Food and drinks in the fridge. Knew you would be hungry. Read the book on the table, will explain all. Nice to have met you. Good-bye. Signed, Harold and Margaret Parker.”

Chrissy looked over at Eric perplexed and stammered, “Wh- what? What’s going on?”

Eric reached over and picked up the book, glanced at it for a moment, then looking up at Chrissy, stated, “I think I already know. Margaret and Harold told us what they could, but I’m sure this book DOES explain it all.” He held it up for her to see.

The book looked like it might have been very old, but it was in excellent condition. The cover was leather engraved and the pages looked as good as the day it was printed. Eric turned it back over and looking at Chrissy, read the cover, “The Magic of the Keepers” then under it in smaller type it read, “The Theory That Possession Is Nine Tenths The Law.”

**************

Over his shoulder Eric heard his wife arise and stretch then looked over at him. “Oh you man, starting with out me, huh?”

Eric could feel the familiar sensation that he had come to look forward too after all these years. The tightening of his balls and the tension in his legs. This morning was a little different he knew, but the keepers did know how to bring the best out of him.

Chrissy’s gray streaked hair fell over her breasts as she leaned forward and said to her man, “They’re just going to have to share you to day sir.” She giggled and pulled him to his feet, pushed him backwards to the bed and all Eric could think of was, ‘I love this woman more than life itself.’

As Eric lay back on the bed allowing his gorgeous wife to straddle him, he listened and smiled inwardly. They were pleased. The whispers had ceased oh so many years ago and his and Chrissy’s hearing had become so much more attuned to what they were saying.

As Chrissy fell upon his manhood the sighs and the moans of the keepers mingled with the moans and groans of the two lovers.

**************

Eric and Chrissy had many rewarding and enlightening sexual adventures over the many years that they managed the manor house. They met many different people and helped those same people discard their inhibitions by showing their guests the value of total and unconditional love.

It is my hope that this was enjoyable to you. These adventures can and probably will be continued. Please take the time to vote and remember, any and all comments will be appreciated.

12