Karen's Hypnotist Party

Story Info
Karen arranges a fun adult hypnotist party.
3.5k words
4.44
21.6k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little shorter than my usual but I hope you enjoy! All straight sex.

Karen sat at her desk, quietly drinking her coffee and daydreaming. It was her only solace of the day, her name kept her quiet, anything that pissed her off had to be just brushed off or she'd face the usual, 'don't be a Karen, Karen' followed by laughter. It was fine, she had the new mailroom guy to dream about. At 35 and single she allowed herself to drool a little. He was maybe 30 at most, in shape with a real nice smile and amazing ass. He was always pushing his cart so she could never get a good look at his 'package' but imagined him to be well hung.

She blushed at her thoughts and jumped when Bill said something to her.

"Oh hey there, sorry, didn't mean to startle ya," he said, his usual smile on his face.

"Sorry, I was mentally planning my day," replied Karen.

"We were all still talking about that show last night, so much fun, really glad you suggested it."

"Oh yes, the hypnotist. I found it pretty boring to be honest."

"Really? You seemed to enjoy it."

"I guess, it just wasn't really what I was hoping for."

"Well I'm sure Heather will try and outdo you but with how much people are talking about it, she has quite the challenge! I'll leave you to your coffee, here's the reports you wanted."

Karen was the manager of a small office in a regional accounting firm. To break up the boring weeks they'd started a night out challenge. Every Wednesday they'd go to a movie or the theater, something to enjoy together. Karen had picked a hypnotist show for her week, she couldn't remember where she saw the ad but it looked fun. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it but Karen just found it average. Sure, she had a few laughs at Bill thinking he was a chicken or Lucy thinking she was Royalty but she'd hoped for more.

The mail guy had started his rounds, Karen finished off her coffee and tried to look busy as she watched him but he was looking at her. She blushed a little when she came into her office.

"Hello Karen, I have these letters for you," he said, putting them in her basket.

"Thank you Marcus," she replied.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"I uhm, yes it was okay. I don't remember seeing you there."

"Well you weren't supposed to."

Karen looked confused, before she could say anything, Marcus picked up her phone, dialed the whole office intercom and spoke.

"Simon says, Rest," he said in a firm voice.

Karen looked around the office and everyone but her sat down and nodded off. Steve, who was pouring a coffee, put the pot down first and sat sleeping in the kitchen, his mug safely on the counter. Marcus stood in front of her just smiling.

"You were a tough one to crack but I do like a challenge. Simon says, "Remember," he said to Karen.

She blinked a couple of times then gasped as she remembered.

**

The show was very intimate, she looked and couldn't see anyone other than the people from her office and a few wait staff. Marcus was on stage, he was dressed in jeans and a tight shirt that seemed to be painted on to accentuate his muscles. Jenny was on stage, she was standing with her husband, Mike, he worked in the office too.

"So, Jenny, tell me where you are," said Marcus.

"I'm on a tropical beach with my husband. We're the only two around for miles but that doesn't matter," said Jen.

"Oh and why is that Jenny?" asked Marcus.

"Well, we drank our invisibility cocktail so nobody can see us."

"Can anyone in the audience see Jenny or her husband?" said Marcus to the crowd.

"I can hear her but I don't see either of them," said Lucy after a few seconds.

"Well, Jenny, they can't see you, what do you intend to do?" said Marcus.

"I'm going to let my husband fuck me in front of them but they won't be able to hear either." said Jenny.

"Well they can hear you now, do you want me to tell them not to?" replied Marcus.

"Yes."

"Okay, Simon says, you won't be able to hear Jenny until she cums."

"Is it really working?" said Jenny. Nobody responded.

Karen looked around and everyone else looked bewildered, wondering what was going on. She could see and hear everything on stage though. She watched Jenny wave a hand in front of Carla's face and got no reaction then got back to the stage and knelt before Mike. She fished his cock from his pants and started sucking him right there. Karen gasped, Jenny was your stereotype soccer mom, balancing part time work at the office with 2 school age kids that seemed to be a handful. She'd say 'gosh darn it' if she spilled water or something and any chat that got even remotely sexual she'd shut it down with "That's not appropriate office talk" and walk away.

There she was though, her husband's hardening cock in her mouth in front of the whole office who seemed oblivious to it. Karen felt her nipples harden, Mike was pretty well hung and Jenny was making a meal of his cock. She pulled his pants and boxers down and sucked his balls while she stroked him. Karen could feel herself getting wet at what she was watching, she wasn't afraid of sex, she was just picky and most guys didn't fit her standards. Most nights her needs were met with a very nice vibrating dildo while she watched porn of all different kinds.

On stage, Jenny was now bent over the stool that was up there, her husband had pulled her dress up to her waist and had her panties down at her ankles. He eased his cock into her and started a steady pace, holding on to her as he slammed into her from behind. They didn't last long, she climaxed first, quietly moaning in pleasure before he too came, pushing in deep as he came inside her. Jenny pulled up her panties and straightened her dress then sucked her husband clean before he pulled his pants and boxers up.

"Aaaaand you are now visible. Big round of applause for our amazing couple here, that's quite the exercise routine you showed off," said Marcus.

The audience clapped while Mike and Jenny slipped off to the bathrooms to clean up. Karen looked around but nobody else seemed to have been aware of the sex show she had witnessed. Karen's pussy was soaking wet by this point, she shifted in her seat as her breath quickened. Marcus did a few more tricks with the audience but then he had Karen go up on stage. She was nervous, she stood facing the small audience while Marcus looked at her.

"Simon says, Rest," said Marcus to his microphone.

As Marcus looked at Karen, she watched the room as they relaxed in their seats and seemed to fall asleep.

"You're not affected by my words as easily as the others, I wonder why that is," he said to Karen.

"My therapist said my mind is very complex and that I'm too hard headed," replied Karen.

"Well, let me try something else, I promise nothing I do will hurt you or have you do anything against your will."

"Okay."

The next thing Karen knew she was walking back to her seat then sat watching the rest of the show.

**

"What did you do to me, why do none of the others remember Mike and Jenny fucking on stage or Lucy eating her girlfriends pussy right in front of them," said Karen as she sat in her office.

"I told the others they were invisible and they believed me. Deep down they could see but their mind made them overlook it."

"And what did I do when you had me under, did I fuck one of my staff? I want the truth," said Karen, she was getting a little angry.

"Please, I would never do anything that would hurt you, I just had to use a very different technique to allow this."

"Allow what?"

"You being awake when the others aren't, it was easier when I was in the same room but to be able to use my voice to sleep them needs a stronger push and even you would have been affected."

"This all seems so far-fetched, why me, what do you want Marcus?"

"Oh my dear, it's not what I want, it's what you want."

"Now is not the time for riddles, my patience is running out."

"And so is our time, you don't remember, that's something you asked for but allow me. 'Remember deeper'.."

**

Karen was in a small store that sold various things related to tarot readings and the fake occult. An ad had drawn her in though, 'Adult hypnotist parties' that promised fun that other shows wouldn't. A woman came out from the back of the store, she was breathtakingly beautiful, even Karen being very straight was taken aback by her elegance and beauty. She was tall, slim with ample breasts and long dark hair that framed her pretty face like a painting. She smiled and said hello.

"Hi, um, I'm Karen, I'm here about the hypnotist party thing, have a few questions," said Karen.

"Of course, come take a seat and I'll tell you about it. I'm Louise," replied the woman.

Karen told the woman where she worked and about the weekly challenge.

"That sounds like a fun place to work. And what do you want from it Karen, I'm sure there are other places to find an entertainer."

"I just want them to have fun and be talking about it for a few weeks. Most of the time the stuff is boring. One of my staff even had us all go to a poetry reading once, it was terrible, she got up to read 3 times and they were so bad!"

"Well that does not sound like fun. May I read you?"

"Excuse me?"

"Most don't believe me but I have a little psychic ability, I can read a person just by holding their hand. It took me many years to understand but it can save a lot of time for some things."

"Sure."

Karen held out her hand and Louise took it. Karen was impressed that the woman's hands were so soft but she didn't hold her hand long, she smiled as she let it go.

"I'm going to tell you something about you and it's not to shock or embarrass. My twin brother Marcus is perfect for what you want but before you meet him I'll tell you. You want to be taken, you want a strong man to put you on your desk and fuck you hard while the others in the office have no idea what's going on. You want him to leave you breathless and craving more and when he's done you want to be lightheaded and thinking about him being inside you again. Your office is boring, you love your job but just once you want Mike to bend his wife over her desk and ravage her or Steven to bring his secretary wife from the office next door into the bathrooms to fuck. It's been so long since a man has enjoyed you but you just need to be taken."

Karen gasped, the woman read her thoughts, nothing she said was untrue.

"H... how?"

"Before I answer that, let me introduce Marcus. Marcus my love, come and meet a potential client."

Karen looked up as the man came from the back room. She felt herself getting wet at the sight of him, he was as tall as the woman but it seemed every inch of him was muscle. He was just as attractive as his sister and his smile made her nipples harden. She'd never felt that kind of attraction before.

"I must apologize, from our touch your libido is dialed up to 10, my brother is very attractive and I can see he's affected you."

"It's uh, it's fine," said Karen, trying to slow her heartbeat.

"Karen here would like one of your special hypnotist parties, she has a very boring office and needs a few minds opened then she needs a good ravaging on her desk while the others in her office sleep. Think you can take care of that?" said Louise.

"Well Karen is beautiful, it would be my pleasure," said Marcus with a grin.

"Just to be clear, the payment is for the show itself, if Marcus chooses to sleep with you that is between you two and will not be something you pay him for. Just don't let it turn into an orgy like last time Marcus," said Louise.

"Whoa, wait, I don't want an orgy, most of my office is married, two are gay and 3 I would rather not see naked, like ever," said Karen.

"It's fine, my last client really wanted that so I picked up on it when I was hypnotizing them as a group. You clearly don't so it won't happen," said Marcus.

"Okay good. What if all I can think about is my end goal and I blow it? I want the party too," asked Karen.

"Marcus, you may leave," said Louise, he left the two women alone.

"I'm going to tell you a secret that you won't tell him. I'll make him forget until the show is over, he'll help you remember this conversation but until after the show you'll just be someone who is hard to hypnotize," continued Louise. Karen smiled.

"I like the sound of that. My office is pretty closed though, no public comes in at all, how is that going to work?"

"Well, don't you need a mailroom guy for a few days? I'll have him make the office remember him being hired as a temp."

"All this just so he can fuck me on my desk?"

"All this to make your staff remember the best Wednesday night ever. The rest is up to you and him. I must warn you though, this is not cheap."

Louise wrote down a number on her notepad.

"That's um, wow. It's fine, I can expense it."

Karen quickly wrote Louise a check.

"Good, now let's begin getting your mind ready."

**

"Holy fuck, I arranged all this?" said Karen.

"Yes, some of it I wasn't privy to but by the chatter the staff enjoyed the show," replied Marcus.

"So do I still get that seeing to on my desk?" said Karen with a grin.

"Thought you'd never ask."

Karen put the papers she was working on in her drawer and moved her computer monitor off to the side. She was thankful that she hated clutter on her desk, it would have just been swept to the floor anyway but with her desk ready she pulled Marcus in to embrace her. She kissed him with passion, he gave the same in return and as their tongues danced together she pulled at his belt as he unzipped her dress, stepping out of it when it dropped to the floor. He unclipped her bra with ease then kissed his way over her neck, down to her shoulders then to her breasts as he let the bra drop to the floor. He sucked each nipple into his mouth in turn, Karen arched her back and gasped in pleasure as he suckled her. He pulled off his shirt, Karen ran her hands over his chest then let him slide her panties down past her toned ass and let them drop to the floor. He picked her up with ease and sat her on her desk, gently laying her back as he fondled her breast. When she opened her legs for him he sat in her office chair and began to hungrily eat her pussy. She softly moaned as he licked and sucked her labia, pushing his tongue inside her and tasting her juices. When she was ready, he rasped her clit and brought her to her first orgasm, she shuddered on her desk as it burned through her body, she struggled to breath and saw stars. She gasped when she finally came down enough to breathe, he was looking up at her.

"Fuck me," was all she said.

Marcus stood up and took his boxers off, he was already hard from licking her and Karen looked at his cock and thought 'oh wow' to herself. Marcus was as well hung as she'd hoped he was, to him he wasn't huge but well proportioned to his build at 8 inches and thick too.

"Do you want me to put something on?" he asked.

"I'm clean, on the pill," she said, still catching her breath.

"I'm very clean too, I get tested a lot."

He got by the look on her face that she didn't want to talk about it anymore, he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed inside her slowly. She let out a throaty groan, it had been so long since she'd had a cock inside her. Her toys, even the expensive ones, just didn't come close to the experience of feeling the veins on his cock as he pushed deeper into her. Once she had taken all of him, his balls resting against her ass, he began to thrust, pushing deep inside her with each one. She wrapped her legs round him to stop herself sliding over the desk, he took that as a sign of her enjoyment and began to fuck her harder. Karen didn't complain, it was what she wanted. Her second climax soon arrived, her pussy clamped around his cock like she wanted it to never leave and she arched her back, her mouth open in a silent scream as all of her pleasure centers felt like fire.

No sooner had she finished cumming, he pulled out leaving her feeling empty but it wouldn't last. He picked her up again and kissed her then bent her over her desk and pushed his cock back into her from behind. Karen thought he was pushing deep when she was on her back but when he held her waist and slammed back into her, it was like he was all the way into her body, his cock stretching her like never before. She became lost in a sea of lust, their bodies slapped together and Karen started a wave of multiple orgasms that left her delirious and focused only on the cock that was penetrating her.

When he groaned that he was going to cum, she thought she was prepared for it but when he pushed in deep and exploded, she almost blacked out at the orgasm that hit her. She could feel his cock swell, could feel each spurt of cum as it bathed the walls of her cervix and gasped as it felt like gallons of cum was filling her.

When he was finally spent, he pulled out of her slowly and the feeling of emptiness returned. Her pussy was throbbing and sensitive, he got a damp cloth from somewhere and handed it to her as his cum and their juices started to leak from her. They were both soaked in sweat, her hair matted to her face and a mess.

"We should probably get cleaned up huh," she said to him.

He picked her up in his arms and walked them both past her sleeping staff into the bathrooms and washed her body with a damp cloth, drying her with a towel. She looked in the mirror at her hair, she kept it short so it wouldn't be too bad but she got it wet then dried as best she could with the towel.

"Fuck it, I have a brush in my desk," she said.

They both dressed in her office, smiling at each other as they found their clothes.

"Thank you, that was amazing," she said to him.

"I agree, my place this weekend for round two? I'll cook dinner for us," replied Marcus.

"Long as you promise not to mind control me into doing anal." he laughed.

"I don't mind control, I open minds."

"Well then that's a yes."

"Here's my number, oh and I quit, being a mailroom guy sucks." Before he left, Marcus got on the intercom again and told them all to wake.

"How about you make a grand exit, there's a mug of cold coffee by the door, I'm going to loudly fire you, you can be pissed off but leaving and as a final act of defiance, throw the coffee over me? I'll have to go home to change but I could use a shower and my legs are still shaking."

**

"I'm so glad that coffee was cold but that dress looks ruined, Karen!" said Jenny as she helped Karen dry off.

"We can hold things down here for a couple of hours, I can't believe he did that, he seemed so nice," said Bill.

Karen smiled as she drove home to shower and change, she could still feel him and couldn't wait to have him again that weekend....