All Comments on 'Potter's Mark'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HonourHonourover 11 years ago
Phew

Glad to see this I noticed that time had passed since your last tale and was getting worried that something might have happened to you.

Some people don't know how to love, sometimes it is like a poison passed down from their parents, sometimes it is the result of illness, either way it hurts.

size14shoesize14shoeover 11 years ago
Good to see you back

Not disappointed nor did I expect to be. Good ole Frank. Still providing for the girls financially. ;-)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MAY WE BE FRANK WITH YOU

time for all to cum to the aid of their "putter" TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Good Plot

Seemed a very dark story to me. No winners, really. Hard to imagine an abused woman putting up with Frank, especially with the support group she had. If they put up with Frank for over a decade, why would they have the death bed scene? There was the potential for drama in that scene, but Frank was too out of it. Would it have been better to make Frank less an ogre? Have them discover he left his insurance to the SPCA?

Anyway, always good to read one of your stories.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thank you. Nice to have you back and I hope feeling better.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
That Was Cold***

Why not just let the man die. Good read thanks for sharing.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
What Was Cold!!

Was him agreeing to Father 2 Kids and getting pissed because of 1 and then to come Home and take his Anger out on his Wife. That Is COLD!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Hey Scorp - Nice to hear from you -

Short, sharp, coup de grace,

They done him in and very effectively - he had it all possible he chose nothing of value for 12 years - he died knowing the truth and paying for his sins - if he had simply refused to participate in the poly but had been and otherwise good and faithful husband and father I would see him differently but he wasn't that either - suffer!.

It was fun and we all want you doing more when you can -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it...

and this type of lifestyle will become somewhat necessary for some in the future I think. There seem to be fewer good loving men today and many more good women looking for them... Fewer and fewer old trolls to read this site every year.

Ron Wood OldMarineVet

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Nick had better watch his back.

Those sisters are mean and cold. If Nick screws up they will take him out like yesterday's garbage. Another good read from Scorpio44.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cold Calculating Parasites.

The way the four of them treated Frank, they are so morally disabled, so ethicly deprived, and so bereft of principles, they must all be very expensive lawyers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some silly lill' story of scums and retarded sluts

Sorry, UNO ESTRELLA for this one.

ps. you are better then this one

vanderdecken

HorsencartHorsencartover 9 years ago
Interesting

Very interest story, wonder if I'd ever be lucky enough to experience something like this. I'm sure most would!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Disgusting....utterly disgusting...

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

sorry this rated a 2 I can understand being upset with the man but to be little him on and in his death bed It is fucked up .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous