Power Outage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you enjoyed the ride," said George, grinning at her as he put the car into park.

Lyn just blushed and looked down. Had she really just ridden around with her tits hanging out? And played with them! Quickly, she started to put her attire back in order.

George quickly, but gently grasped her nearest wrist. "No need for that. We're only going inside."

They walked inside, but Lyn felt incredibly awkward - her blouse askew and her tits bouncing and undercut by her partially removed bra. George did his best to hide his amusement.

After closing the door behind them, George drew Lyn into his arms and kissed hard and deeply, his tongue insistently finding hers. Although shocked, Lyn readily accepted his onslaught, relieving the longing she had felt throughout dinner. She shivered as his hands slid up the backs of her thighs and tightly clenched her ass, pulling her hips firmly against his.

Slowly his hands rose around her hips, up her sides and encircled her breasts to her moaning delight. Pinching a nipple with each hand, he slowly pulled upwards, increasing the pressure as he pulled harder until she broke off their kiss, gasping and attempting to break free.

"Don't you dare!" he commanded.

She whimpered, but stopped her retreat despite her wide-eyed, pained expression.

George slackened the stress he was applying to her nipples and said, "Now, go upstairs, slave. Strip naked. Get on the bed on your hands and knees with your ass facing the door. I will join you shortly."

He released her nipples and Lyn's hands reflexively went to rub away the pain, surprised by how hot they were. And by how good it felt.

"Now go!" he said, smacking her ass and pointing to the stairs.

"Yes, Master," she replied and headed up the stairs, feeling extremely awkward with her clothes askew and her hands continuing to sooth her burning nipples. In the soft light from the dimmed lamp on the nightstand, as she halted before the bed, unbuttoning the remainder of her blouse proved difficult. Her hands were shaking as heartbeats drummed in her ears. She took a few calming breaths that steadied her hands, but Lyn could not put to flight the enveloping anxiety. But finally, her blouse and bra were cast to the floor, closely followed by her skirt and she gave a quick snort when she reflexively went to remove her panties. The humor faded as quickly as it had come when she crawled upon the bed -- her knees on the edge of the bed and ass towards the door -- hoping that it would meet his approval.

Meanwhile, George leaned upon the kitchen counter, deliberately lingering while picturing Lyn removing her clothes and nervously awaiting his arrival, knowing all too well that Lyn had never been fond of the doggy position. His cock stirred at the images.

"Damn it! Where is he?" hissed Lyn as her arms began to tire. Lowering to her elbows, she realized that only made her buttocks more pronounced and she pulled her knees together as if that would somehow lessen the lewdness of her pose, but in reality only served to heighten the realization of her own sexuality in the twitching between her thighs.

"Now that's nice!" remarked George as he entered the bedroom, and although his appearance was not unexpected, Lyn still flinched at his words.

"But it's way too dark in here," he continued as he summarily marched around the room and turned on all the lights, including the very bright recessed lights in the ceiling, causing Lyn to blink rapidly and feel very much the subject of a perversely erotic examination.

"That's much better. You've got such a lovely body; it's a sin to hide it." George said in complete honesty - her previous efforts to hide it from him had been a long simmering point of contention.

Standing behind her, Lyn shivered as his hands lightly touched her shoulders, sliding around her ribs to her breasts and teasing her still rigid nipples as his hard cock nudged her thigh.

"Really nice tits," he said as she cooed softly and shivered slightly as one hand trailed down her belly, around her hip and across her ass. "A beautiful ass too."

"Ow!" she yelped as he suddenly slapped her ass hard and roughly pinched her nipple.

"Now spread your knees so I can see that pretty cunt of yours, slave!"

He released her nipple and recommenced caressing it as the other hand slid down the cleft of her ass. She twitched as he brushed by her asshole, and then sighed as he stoked the moist lips of her pussy.

"Wet again, I see," he said, "It seems you are enjoying this, aren't you, my slave?"

"Some of it, Master"

"Only some, slave?"

"I could do without the pain, master."

"Ahh, but that is also necessary. The pleasure to show you what awaits if you are good and the pain to remind you that you are the slave. Who knows? In time, you might even learn to enjoy both."

Lyn's hips reflexively rocked against his hand as a finger slipped between her lips and found her clit, lightly and slowly circling it at first and gradually becoming more insistent.

"It's been too long since I've played with your went cunt, hasn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Master, it...it has," Lyn stammered, somewhat in disbelief with the extent of her arousal and how close she was to cumming.

George could sense that she was at the precipice and slackened his caresses, holding her on the edge.

"Do you want me to fuck you, my slave?"

"Uh-huh."

"Mmmm...ow!" she shrieked as he once again aggressively pinched her nipple while raising the pressure on her clit.

"I said, do you want me to fuck you, my slave?"

"Yes, Master, please fuck me!" she replied in a mixture of agony and desperation.

"That's better."

Lyn's nipple throbbed and her cunt ached as she waited for George to remove his clothes. Why was something so simple taking so long?

She inhaled quickly as her question was answered by a cold, thick liquid dripping on her asshole that was soon joined by one of his fingers, at first circling and then pressing lightly at her entrance. Lyn leaned forward to break the contact, suddenly dreading his obvious intent.

"Don't you dare try to escape," he growled, both hands now drawing her hips backwards, "If you do, I'll be forced to spank your ass some more before I fuck it. After all, you did ask me to fuck you, didn't you, my slave?"

Straining her neck, she turned to look at him with pity in her eyes, "But I didn't mean..."

"What slave? Come on, say it!"

"I didn't mean to fuck my ass, Master," she blurted to keep the words from sticking in her throat, as she imagined they surely would.

"Would you rather I spank you ass some more? Or maybe you'd like me to spank your tits instead? What's it going to be slave?" asked George, adding coldly, "Either way, my cock is going in your ass."

Lyn paused momentarily before replying, incredulous over her next words. "Will you be gentle to my ass when...when...you fuck it...Master?"

"That all depends on you. If you behave and accept it willingly, I'll take it easy. Resist and I'll have to get rough. So what's it going to be, slave?"

"I'll try to cooperate, Master."

"Very good, slave, now ask me nicely."

"Please fuck my ass, Master."

Lyn felt George directing her cock into her ass and briefly wondered how she had gotten herself to actually ask for this -- until she felt him push and reflexively tightened her buttocks. When he relented, she hoped that he might have changed his mind, but he only waited for her to loosen her muscles before pushing again.

As her ass tightened once more, he said, "You're resisting, my slave."

"I can't help it master."

"Don't squeeze, push out, slave, and it will go easier."

Lyn did as he instructed, briefly wondering where he'd gotten this expertise until she felt the head of his cock pushing at her ass slowly spreading her entrance. Simultaneously, a deep groan and a squeal two octaves higher filled the room as they vocalized the success of her accepting his full girth and both froze in acknowledgement of the feat.

George, reveling in her tightness, asked, "Are you alright, my slave?"

Lynn took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. "I think so, Master." Actually, she was surprised how easily it had occurred and was unsure if it was pain she felt or just the awkwardness of the new sensation. One thing was certain, he seemed awfully big.

Holding her hips, he slowly pressed into her, stopping at half his length and then slowly withdrew until just the head was concealed -- repeating the motion going progressively deeper until Lyn gasped when his hips met her ass. She'd done it!

Holding her rigidly in place, he softly, yet firmly said "I'm completely inside you, my slave. How does that feel?"

"Very strange, Master."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little."

"You'd better get used to it...or even better, learn to enjoy it. So are you ready to have your ass fucked, slave?"

"Yes, Master, but please go slow."

George did as she requested, which was probably for the best -- he wanted savor not only the physical sensation, but also the emotional high, particularly the soft squeals she emitted with each patient thrust.

At first Lyn was merely accepting the situation, but as he continued to gently take her ass, she slowly relaxed and her attitude changed -- not so much with a direct stimulation as the thoughts and feelings in her mind. His moans of delight that were derived from her brought the realization that an act so perverse in polite society was setting the cornerstone her willing submission.

Since he had forecast that she would have strongly resisted this invasion, George reveled in the slow relaxation of her ass to his assault and felt compelled to push her further. Pressing his palm on her coccyx and holding his thumb just above her asshole, he fully withdrew but kept his cock and plunged directly back into her. Although, this raised the volume of her shrieking, Lyn made no attempt to escape him.

Watching his cock, glistening with lube as he plundered her ass, the victorious elation pushed him order the edge. With a mighty roar, George seized her hips with both hands and pressed himself completely into her, shouting, "Take my cum up your ass, bitch!"

Lyn gasped, momentarily shocked by his intensity, and though it could not be described as pleasure, she felt a certain satisfaction from the twitching cock that filled her and his cascade of grunts and groans that filled the room.

They remained locked for a minute, George's emanations subsided and slowly, his hands loosened their grip.

"Yesssss," he hissed amidst a deep exhalation as his hands slid up her back amidst caresses.

Lyn could only collapse on her stomach and felt his softening cock withdraw, suddenly cognizant of her heart's the heavy rhythm. She sighed softly at the pleasant surprise of George massaging her back - only then realizing the magnitude of the tension stored in her muscles. And how kind it was for him to release it. Lyn sighed as George slowly advanced up her body and massaged away the knots. By the time he had reached her shoulders, she'd fallen into a deep sleep.

George laid on his side facing her, pulled the covers up over both of them. "Tomorrow's a busy day. Sleep well, my slave," he said softly and then whispered, "My love."

Somewhat in awe, the day's events played out in his mind, but before he'd reached the conclusion, he'd joined her in deeply satisfying sleep.