Power Play

Story Info
An executive wife plans to take power at home.
2.2k words
2.95
98k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

I am not a feminazi or a feminist, or even militant. I'm just a very successful woman whose career success has been, I think, a just reward for a hell of a lot of hard work. Growing up as a girl, I always resented the societal assumption that men should always be in charge. When I dated, I always looked for guys who were gentle and considerate – not the guys who never wanted to share. But wouldn't you know it? I ended up marrying a full-fledged male chauvinist pig – except he wasn't a pig - he was a charming chauvinist and I loved him dearly.

Our marriage was a happy one for over a year, but then his take-charge, I-run-things, attitude finally took over and I got frustrated. I lost all control. At work I was a top executive supervising dozens of people – men and women. But in our home, I was losing control as he became more and more dominating. A year went by and he didn't change. I couldn't let this continue. What the hell could I do?

The only hold I had on him was sex. Early on he had asked me about the guys I had dated before him. I could tell it turned him on to hear me talk about having sex with another guy. He would tremble with arousal and ejaculate immediately, usually coming a second time, very quickly. He was so fast he couldn't fuck me long enough to make me come. Finally, he jacked off while I whispered in his ear every dirty thing I had done with my boyfriends. This kept up for months.

I knew how to use the net so I did a little research – the kind of research that was routine in my work. It didn't take long for me to figure out his sex hang up. He had the voyeur cuck fetish! If I could figure out how to do it safely, I could take charge of our marriage and control him completely.

Did I really want to do that? I could live a double life – docile at home and dominant at work. But if I wanted to have any independence at home I knew I would have to use sex. But how? I evaluated the situation carefully and developed a plan of action, just like at work. Running a husband should be no different that running an office. Make an action plan and implement it.

One night we were out to dinner at the club with his law partner, LC and wife Mary. After dinner we danced and LC held me close. I could tell he was attracted to me, so I put my pussy on his thigh and let him rub it as we danced. It drove him wild. When we got back to the table I thought seriously about LC. He was safe. His wife would take him for all he was worth if she caught him playing around. He was attractive. Could I enjoy sex with him, I wondered. At least it was worth a try. What did I have to lose?

That night in bed I turned Bruce on, just a little, with talk of an old boyfriend. Then I told him it excited me when LC put his thigh between my legs as we danced and rubbed my pussy. He seemed to freeze up. He was obviously upset. He tried to move away from me but I moved to keep my body next to his. When he couldn't get further away from me he rolled over so I was against his back.

"Don't talk about LC," he said.

I reached around his body. His erection was still rock hard. I kept whispering about how good it felt to rub my pussy against LC's leg. Then I began to stroke his cock and he started breathing hard. When I asked him over and over if he would like to watch me fuck LC he started humping his hips and finally ejaculated.

As he lay there breathing hard, he said, "Don't you ever do that again!"

It was a command. Two can play at that game. I could be as strong as he was.

"It felt good. LC liked it too. The next time we dance I'm gonna do it again."

He lay there silently for a few moments, and then he said softly, "Please don't do that."

It had been a long time since I had heard him talk like that. But I'd heard other people who worked for me talk like that. At that moment, I knew he worked for me from now on. His sex drive made me his new boss.

"Bruce, lets be clear on something," I said. "You haven't fucked me for almost two months. And before that you couldn't fuck me long enough to make me come. Is that true?"

There was a long pause, then a deep sigh, then a very soft, almost whispered, "Yes."

Then in my executive voice I gave orders. "Tomorrow at the office you are to invite LC to have dinner with us at the club. Do you understand?"

"Yes," softly.

"You are to request a table on the patio where the dance floor is dark. Do you understand?"

Another very soft yes.

"LC and I are going to dance and I'm gonna enjoy rubbing my pussy on his leg. You're gonna entertain Mary while I have some fun. Do you understand?

A long pause, then, "Yes, but ... "

I interrupted him sharply. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." It was almost a whimper. I was in charge now. I was gonna stay in charge and if I needed sex I knew where I could get it. LC would be available. He was ready."

That next weekend at the club I rubbed my pussy on LC's knee and looked up at him and smiled. We laughed and joked and he turned me so no one could see and played with my ass.

"I like that," I said. "I don't get that same thrill from Bruce any more."

"What are you looking for?" LC asked.

"A little fun," I replied.

"Where? That's always the problem."

"Why not come over to our house. Bruce has an office. Tell your wife you two are working on a case. Give her the office number. She can call any time."

"What about Bruce?"

"He's not a problem, I can take care of him," I said.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Lets start tomorrow night," I said.

When we got back to the table, I turned to Mary, laughing and said, "These guys are real work horses. That new case they've got is a problem. LC is coming over to our house to work in Bruce's home office. Would you like to alternate care and feeding of our husbands?"

Mary laughed. "I'm the lucky one. LC doesn't have a home office. They're all yours and you're welcome to them."

Bruce just sat there, saying nothing. In the car on the way home he was distraught.

"You can't do this!" It was his command voice.

I laughed at him. "Can't I? Just watch me!"

Then, command voice gone, he started to beg. After over a year of being pushed around it was music to my ears. He tried every argument that made sense.

"What if Mary finds out?"

"She can call him any time. Why should she get suspicious?"

"What if someone else finds out?"

"LC and I are certainly not going to tell anyone and I don't think you will."

As we pulled into the garage and the door was closing behind us I heard one more "Please don't do this."

I put my hand on his arm to get his attention. "Bruce, my mind is made up. I'm gonna fuck him. Twice a week to start. More often if he's good in bed – or rather on the couch in your office – because that's where we'll be fuckin. You're gonna sit in the living room to keep watch and answer the home phone. If you wanna listen at the door you can, but don't open it. If you do that even once you'll find it locked from then on. Do you understand what I've said?"

He nodded and looked away.

I grabbed his arm forcefully and in my executive voice I repeated, "Do you understand?"

He was almost sobbing as he said in his submissive voice, "Yes, I understand."

The next night LC came over and we three had a drink in the living room. Bruce didn't have much to say but LC was friendly, even jovial. Looking at the two of them I wondered what it felt like to be a willing cuckold. What was in his head? What was he thinking, this first time? I decided to ask him tonight in bed. It might be fun to hear his answer.

"Darling, LC and I are going to take our second drinks into the office. Is that all right?"

He nodded and I thought briefly of humiliating him by making him say it. Then I decided not to. Was he humiliated enough for the first night? I wondered.

LC and I went into the office with our drinks and I couldn't resist one more touch. They say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. So as we entered the office, I turned and delivered one more humiliation.

"Darling, would you close the door please."

The look on his face had to be seen to be believed. LC turned his head to avoid laughing out loud.

Then chuckling, LC said to me, "Jesus Patricia, you are one genuine bitch ball-buster. I hope you never get me by the balls. You'll show no mercy."

I laughed. "Oh LC that would be fun. To have you by the balls I mean. But tonight we're not gonna squeeze your balls, we're just gonna test 'em out. Consider this your audition. Your next performance, if there is one, will be in three days."

LC laughed, a bit thinly I thought. "You are one controlling bitch."

I walked over and kissed him deep, tongues working together. I stepped back from the kiss and started to undress. When I selected what I was gonna wear tonight I though very carefully about how I would look stripping for LC the first time. He sat on the couch sipping his drink and watching me – a look of lust in his eyes.

When I had stripped down to heels, hose, and garter belt I gave him a good look, then I shook my tits for his pleasure. My tits are big, 34D, and don't sag when I'm naked. My legs are really fabulous, if I do say so myself, and I have a thick curly haired brunet beaver, which I am very proud of.

Then standing there with my hands on my hips, I said, "Okay lover boy, lets see what I got in this blind draw!"

He stood up and started to undress quickly down to his jockey shorts, which had a bulge, but not a very big bulge. A shiver went through my body. Had I planned for all possible contingencies?

He turned his back, dropped his shorts, and stroked his dick vigorously before he turned back to me. I got a shock. His dick was skinny and had to be less than five inches. I walked over to my husband's desk, grabbed a ruler, and walked back to LC. I laid the ruler on the north side of his pecker. It measured four and a half inches! Jesus I thought. I never planned for this. As I stood there LC's dick started to visibly shrink.

As an executive I'd always criticized my people if they had no contingency plans. If I'd said it once I'd said it a dozen times. 'Plan for the unexpected. All plans have a potential shortfall.' And by God this was a shortfall. And a real unexpected shortfall.

I had a guy in the other room with a very nice seven and a half inch dick who wanted to watch - and a guy in here with a four and a half incher who wanted to fuck. I hadn't planned it that way. There seemed only one possible solution. I pulled LC down on the couch and spread my legs.

"Fuck me baby, I need it," in truth I needed much more than he could give me.

He started to pound away impetuously and in less than three minutes he pumped what load he had. Then I hustled him to his feet and helped him dress as he looked at me with surprise. As I dressed myself he stood and watched with a puzzled look on his face.

"When you get back home," I said, "tell your wife that you found a loop hole in the law and the case was not going to be a problem after all. Sorry about that but I was expecting something more substantial. Please don't get mad. It's not your fault - you were born that way. It's my fault for not evaluating the resources required for implementing the plan before giving the activation order."

He didn't seem to understand.

As we left the room, my husband was slouched in his usual chair, not watching us. I showed LC the door and went back and grabbed my husband by the arm, pulling him to his feet.

I smiled sweetly. "Darling, let's go up to bed dearest, there's something I need to explain to you."

I said it as softly and as pleasantly as I could. I smiled as innocently as I could. Maybe I could work something out.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers