All Comments on 'Power Play'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dumb

from now on when i think of dumb i will think of you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I guess your planing on staying single, with this fetish you need too. I'd hate to see you get really hurt and if you had a stright husband you would get really hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This is how you would treat your husband? I am so glad you are not my wife, your idea of love and respect are certainly different to most peoples ideas. And LC was right, your wife in this story is a ballbuster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Remarkable

Your stories are always about females dominating men. Rarely do you have a woman as deserving of being dominated in the most cruel way as the character in this story. She makes a male chauvenist pig look like a flaming liberal. She has no compassion, no understanding of what she has done, and clearly no concern for the fact that she is acting even worse than her husband ever considered acting. And then to justify this mess you claim he hasn't had sex with her in a long time...no wonder. A person with any leadership ability would have spoken up long before this if they did not like the situation. Instead, you have her go straight to humiliation and total lack of caring. Really remarkable given what you state as the goal of your stories.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Not much of a power play!

With a cheating whore of a wife with a wimp husband who'd rather jack off to her words than to be a real man.

Sorry but this story was a loser for me.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
wrethchedly pathetically bad; NOT a feminazi? Lets see

This story fails on sooooooooooo manylevels it is hard to count them all.

FIRST why would a woman like this marry a male chauvnist pig? Its like a member of the Klan marrying a darkie.

SECOND... the" breaking " of the Husband MCP is way too short and easy.

THIRD.. the "wife" is a powerful professional woman at work. OK...

BUT if she is not a feminazi WHY bdoes she HAVE to be the one in charge at home?

Sure the husband wont share Power...OK.... BUT we KNOW he is a MCP...so that attitude is expected.

SO if theife is NOT a feminazi why isnt power sharing and viewing your married partner as a equal good enough for the wife?

a truly awful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very clever

the only thing some of the other commenters have got right is it was an awful story-awfully, intelligently and ball-bustingly funny. Do we really have to take everything to do with wimpdom so painfully seriously? Lynn is toying with our fragile male egos, and if she continues in this vein I'm all for it, though I didn't like the last series she did, yet enjoyed the more humorous Bet in Branson, and this, which leaves us no safety net but to bark at the female author. Don't fall for it guys, and thanks Lynn...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Power Play

Slut, if I was your husband I'd show your slutty, whore ass and your lover what a power play really is. Both of you would be beggin' me to kill you before I was done with you.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailalmost 14 years ago
I like stories where the wife has sex with other men.

But I like them only when there is a good healthy loving relationship between the husband and wife. The sex with other men is just something they enjoy together to spice things up.

I do not like the stories where the husband is treated cruelly by the wife because I would never put up that.

This story just failed on so many levels. Could have been good but you weren't going to go in the direction needed to make it a good story. It doesn't seem to be your style. You seem to really hate men. You evidence that in this story because the husband is a pathetic wuss but then the stud in the story turns out to be equally pathetic. What a sad life you must live..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it

Very funny - She had a plan and it bit her in the ass. Sure would like to know what happens next in their bedroom.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Mancelt-talk about being stuck in the Outer Hebrides-

....what is "funny" about this story? Even though this writer has outlined an obvious agenda, I won't comment on that or how it may relate to her social status because there is no excuse for crap like this on an adult lit site.Whether you take umbrage at man-hating stories or not, this one was thrown together on the way to the funeral.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Oh dearie me

So many (I suspect US) men can't stand the idea of a woman being in control of her life. That tells me much more about you than it does about her.

Fun_gentFun_gentalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. It had a nice surprising twist that in reality could happen. Very plausible! I'll have to read more!

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
The beginning was fine, but then it went to hell!

The beginning wife's dissatisfaction with the MCP was quite understandable, but instead of trying to create a great marriage of partners, she had to take it to the other extreme and she becomes the female chauvinist pig. And so into the shitter went the story.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Control of the marriage

I'm never sure why people advocate there has to be control of a marriage. It is NOT a business, it is a relationship. Usually when one person takes strong control of the marriage the other person is being hurt. In this story it is not that clear because hubby seems to have a real fetish and gets off on the idea of his wife having sex with others. Is he being hurt? I think he is but there is not enough story to tell for sure. She seems to be taking control of their sex life and that plays into his fetish. That may be OK. Is she going to use that to override his wishes in other aspects of their relationship? It seems like she plans to and that starts to raise problems for me. It would be one thing for the two of them to sit down and fully explore his fetish and for him to agree with her actions. But instead she is ramming it down his throat. Not the loving wife she claims to be. Especially since her motive is to gain control, NOT to make him happy. They end by her realizing he has some worthwhile attributes after all and maybe she is going to renegotiate her position. Maybe if she went into it to satisfy her husband and thereby to prove her worth to stand as an equal to him in the marriage it would work out better. Women seem to learn the wrong lessons from men. Control does not always equate to strength. Often the strongest person is the one who relinquishes control to others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Typical rubbish from this fem-nazi type of author.

Author - spare the sanity of the gene pool and do not cross-bred anymore.

WeBothDoWeBothDoalmost 14 years ago
Where's your sense of humor??

C'mon, people, it's a comedy, for the love of god.

She gets her dreamstud down to his drawers and he's hung like a gerbil - and you guys are worried about manhaters?

Jeezus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Poor liddle feminist

Someone hurt you lill sickie and now its get the men humiliated in every tune like a broken record.<P>

We can turn you off but the talent wasted is sadly used on the few sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Laughing

As smart as Patrica is she didn't have a backup plan when she found out about LC's short comings. It was like buying a car without a test drive and no warranty. Patrica could of talked with Bruce and worked with him on becoming a better and more considerate lover. There are books out there that help you to get more production out of your employees and Patricia should of read those books and she could of had a satisfying lover in her husband. Anyhow you reap what you sow. Nicely written story. Thanks for sharing.

AbadboyscoutAbadboyscoutalmost 14 years ago
Caught me by surprise

That was an unexpected and clever twist at the end.

KinWIKinWIalmost 14 years ago
And now.. The rest of the story!

As I Bruce and i entered our bedroom, I tried to cuddle against him but he pulled away from me. Bruce grabed his pillow and an extra blanket from his closet and headed for the guest room, slamming the door behind him. I had not expected this! Suddenly his plea of "Please don't do this " began playing itself over and over like a song in my head. I went to the guest room door and tried the handle. Locked! I gently knocked on the door and pleaded with Bruce to open the door but he refused to reply, ignoring me! I went back to my room after twenty minutes and fell into a fitful, restless sleep. Had I gone too far? Bruce was gone when I woke the next morning and I simply dressed and went to the office. I tried Bruce during the day but his secretary said he was "unavailable" Just as I was preparing to leave at 5:30 my secretary said that a man was here to see me. Thinking Bruce had finaly come to his senses, I instructed my secretary to send him in. A man, who I didn't recogniase came in and asked my name, when I answered his question, he handed me a large manilla envelope and declared "You have been served". The man then left as I collapsed in my chair. After about five minutes, having regained the composure of a woman in control, I opened the envelope and briefly examined it's contents. After the first few sentences, I understood that my power play had come back to bite me in the ass. Bruce had had me served with a petition for divorce and a restraining order barring me from our residence due to mental cruelty and alienation of affection. It also indicated J.C. had been served as well. So much for taking control at home.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Getting in Touch with his Inner Cuck?

Or just another ball busting bitch castrating her hapless hubby. I think I Liked KinWi's Ending the best!

Miguel59Miguel59almost 14 years ago
Very Nice Twist

Alot of the critics don't understand the way a voyeuristic cuck thinks. He's ashamed of his fetish but very aroused. His plea for you not to do it serves to make him feel less guilty, but his very hard penis is screaming at you to go for it, humiliate him and fuck his coworker.

He equates the abuse with arousal.

Adrianaloves2doitAdrianaloves2doitalmost 14 years ago
Supposedly a successful woman?

If she treats her business associates as she treated her husband she is doomed to fail. Power is one thing, but used simply for the sake of control will ALWAYS lead to an unpleasant ending at some point. Good Executives treat their associates with respect while retaining the power to make or change a final decision for the betterment of the business. The same is true in a marriage. Without respect for one another, the marriage will fail either sooner or later.

KinWI's synopsis was well done and a very realistic scenario for the end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cheers to KinWI

If I had read this story yesterday, we would probably have been posting a similar ending. I would have added him taking care of LC's wife since he now knew LC was just a big asshole with a small dick. As he had wanted her for a long time, coming to appreciate her character much more than his wife's with her continuing urge for power, now there's no longer the restriction from his marriage .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
KinWi proposed an appropriate possible ending.

The husband was well off to divest himself of this power hungry bitch. No game playing with this feminist slut.

GoodhusbandGoodhusbandalmost 14 years ago
What a delightfully creative story!

Lynn you have a wry sense of humor and a creative mind. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this story, but it had a wonderful twist and I have to admit that I enjoyed it.

The ability ot Create a little ambiguity in your reader's mind is the sign of a good writer.

Thank you

I am eager to read more of your stories.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Unusual

What a twist at the end. I don't usually like these "kind" of "destroy" the husband stories (goodhusband being the exception-and then only because in his stories the wife always totally loves her husband), but the twist at the end made it worth reading. Can't help wondering where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can see why you are divorced

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue, but...

...don´t let her husband end as a wimp! Turn the tables and let him crush her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Zero rating.

More than stupid. I suppose there are guys that are that pussy whipped. He should have set up a hidden camera to blackmail them. Then gone to Mary and they get a big revenge fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why can't we have minus scores?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A WIMP...A CUCK...AN A LAWYER TO BOOT

when he comes out of his coma...Be careful, TK U MLJ LV NV

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago
Can't figure out the ending.

I can tell she's being calculating, maybe even conniving, at the end - but I can't figure out to what end. Is she trying to reverse course and resume sex with her husband, or is she trying to work him so she can try again with a different other man?

Basically, what does she "need to explain"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad.

This story nearly made me regret having been born male. The only good thing is at least knowing I'm lucky to not be female, if women actually behaved as your story wife acted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lynngks proves huedogg2 right

you can't turn a whore into a housewife.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Unlikely he could turn into a submissive cuck so fast...

...she took it too far too fast. Would have been fun reading another chapter where he paid her back..On the other hand: We know who wrote this fiction; no chance of that ever happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

Ok, so hubby goes over to Mary 's. Knock, knock. "Bruce what are you doing here, I thought you and LC were working on a case?" "well, LC is fucking my wife and I thought you might lijecto watch them" they drive to the house and catch LC and the bitch so Bruce and Mary leave tellng them have a good time because we will. Two can play power games.

steven857steven857almost 9 years ago
Well she succeeded in destroying her husband

You need a part two where he posts the video of his slut wife online, destroys her career, and divorces her, and Mary take her husband to the cleaners and ruins his career too.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
Why is the bitch married? why isn't this in FETISH

she worked like hell and now hates her husband and doesn't have the integrity to get out on her own and exercise her power and a woman who hates men and hates the fact that without men she would just be another loser. Wait, she is just another loser. Self-deluded sad soul-dead wannabe man.

PLEASE PUT THIS SHIT IN FETISH WHERE IT BELONGS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yea, Right!

Grow a set of balls man and either take charge or get a DIVORCE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whats she gonna explain to him?

why shes a skanky cheatin size queen who gets her jollies humiliating people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That's when her husband did the explaining

He pulled the divorce papers from his dresser and told her she had been served. He had LC testify in Court as to her adultery. Her Parents and friends were shocked and all dropped her. When word got back to her Boss what a cunt she was, the Company found an excuse and terminated her. Because lets face it, nobody wants to have anything to do with a complete bitch. She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. Then she exposes herself and by proxy, her husband, to every disease known to man. Even a man with little pride or self respect is going divorce her. This story was just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As a fellow female You have perfectly illustrated

That all men are useless and only fodder for a women’s ambitions. The Media haven’t clued in yet that women like the two of us are simply piggy backing on the #MeToo movement to publicly destroy men for our own personal gain, and all done anonymously!!! LMAO The men we ruin are insignificant and only collateral damage for us to use and dispose of for our own amusement. Your a great role model for females please keep writing. I Will be Sending your story link to the many like minded females. Your story will become another rallying point that I am sure they will enjoy and rejoice in this man hating story. Thank you for your honest writing and your properly placed hatered toward men. BRAVOMISIO

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why

not divorce him? I saw no evidence of love on either side.

Certainly not in wife. Did neither of them have sex w/ ea other be4 marrying?

?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Anon of 07/27/18

You're not a feminist. Feminism is about equality, and it's an honorable cause. What YOU are is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to live amongst humans - male or female. Fuck off back under your bridge, you hideous troll

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This will appeal

To an angry or self loathing minority, but it's not even a short story. It's a few paragraphs, that doesn't build any of the names into characters. They have no motivations, no histories or even reasons. To be classed as a story, it needs some detail written into it. I didn't care one iota about any of the names in it, (they were too one dimensional to be called characters). If it could be classified, I'd call it a brief rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What she worked out?

Was a divorce. She could initiate it or wait until she was served. Either way they're getting divorced. Her husband is filing because his wife has shown him by her actions that she neither loves or respects him. In fact, she;s demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. And exposing him to every nasty disease known to man. Her "self diagnosis" that he has a certain fantasy was laughable. She can file because she wants to be in control and he isn't a man she can control. End of stupid story.

1 star

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
What an nasty unlikeable character

She will end up alone.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Join

I join with Mauser45 in calling out Anon 7/27/18. This bitch troll , if real, is the poisonous , leftist, feminazi who thinks she is better than men. I'm all for equality, drafting women, women in combat arms, whatever they want. But superiority? I think Hillary shot that down. People vote for Donald Damn Trump to avoid Hillar Fucking Clinton. This story, like all this author's work, just sucks.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Awful wife, pittiful husband.

Can I unread this story?

Alex BelligAlex Belligover 3 years ago

I like your other stories and am reading almost all of them. So far this one is the worst and the ending is abrupt.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Just another manipulative, self-centred, entitled bitch of a wife story. Hubby was portrayed as a pathetic loser. No, I cannot honestly say that I derived any enjoyment reading your submission. A disappointment, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is beneath contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another pile of shit from a delusional Cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Femanazi cunts of the world will never defeat patriarch dominance get over it sophist twat.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm9 months ago

The next day husband seeks to disolve partnership, and divorce cheating wife at same time. You need write a follow up. with reality thrown in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous