Power Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." I murmured.

A smile curved on his lips, "There, not so hard, is it?"

"No, sir." My whole body was quivering, shaking, in desire and fear. Had I really been so sure about all this? What if I had an episode and went into my PTSD?

"Sir..." I started uneasily.

Damon fixed me with an expectant look, "Yes, Lena?"

"I should tell you something else...about me." I hesitated, unwilling to part with that last shred of privacy.

"If you're worried about the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder that I'm confident you suffer from, don't be." Damon shocked me with his mind-reading abilities, "I understand triggers and even if you don't know yours, we'll find them - we'll push the edge and won't stop even when it pushes back.

"H-how...?" I squeaked.

"When you were telling me that story of that monster that was your father, I could see your jaw clenching, and the tension in your arms as you gripped the leather seat as if it would all tumble away from you. You began to look around the room, your eyes lingering on mundane objects, identifying and realizing that you were still here. It's clear you've gotten help for your PTSD and your past, and it worked for you in the beginning. You use the tools they gave you to ground yourself. That's brave, Lena." Damon's voice was soothing and calm; I wanted to crawl under his skin and melt there. "You think you're broken, which makes you broken on the outside. I'm going to fix that, we're going to take those pieces of you that you've allowed to be scattered and I'm going to make you put them back together."

"This sounds like therapy." I muttered, "Sir."

Damon chuckled, "You're more right than you think you are, Lena. After all...you do feel something...don't you?"

He slid hid hand back to the inside of my thigh, right below the bottom of my dress and I gasped. Shock waves were running up my body, from his hand, making my whole body quiver. I bit my bottom lip as his fingers lightly traced circles, tapping here and there on my thigh. His hand slid upwards ever so slightly, pulling my dress up a fraction of an inch and I moaned ever-so-slightly, biting my bottom lip. After a few more seconds of heart pounding, sweet torture he removed his hand and left me bereft.

The waitress appeared a few seconds after, an attentive look on her face again.

"She'll have the New York with fresh vegetables and a nice Italian chianti, the one I'll drink. I'll have that as well but with the sautéed onions on the side." He barely even looked at her before she was gone again.

"Do you come here often?" I asked casually.

Damon shot me a warning look. I blinked a few times before remembering what I'd forgotten.

"Do you come here often, sir?" I smiled apologetically.

"I own this establishment." He smirked, "They carry what I want."

I knew it! I shifted in my seat, hoping to hide the heat between my legs. Damon's eyes slid over my body and the heat liquefied in my stomach, travelling lower and lower with his gaze.

"You have a magnificent figure, Lena." He admired softly, sliding his hand to my leg again. He stayed on the top, sliding up and down my perfectly smooth skin. He smirked as he looked down at his hand but whatever thought ran through his mind he didn't share it.

"Thank you, sir." I licked my dry lips and bit my bottom lip.

"Mmm...you'll need to eat all your steak, Lena." Damon's lips curved up into a half-smile as he finished his scotch. "You'll need your strength tonight."

I nearly melted at the thought. I wanted to say something witty that made him feel like I did but anything I may have said was drowned up by his hand between my legs. I moaned lightly as his pinky brushed up against the very thin material of my lace panties. My hands clenched the edge of the table and the seat under me. His arm twisted and he cupped my heat with his whole hand, squeezing very lightly and releasing. I nearly bit through my bottom lip, gasping and peering out through the open curtains - no one was looking but that didn't mean they wouldn't.

The food came quickly and he released me. I sighed in relief and frustration - for the first time in my life I wanted more. I made an impatient sound and slid my hand onto his leg but he caught my wrist in a steely grasp and fixed me with a dangerous glare. My heart pounded in my ears as I realized my boundaries.

"Eat your dinner, Lena." Damon growled in a low warning. I looked at the steak; it looked positively mouthwatering but Damon looked even better. I sighed and picked up my fork and knife - he'd promised me I'd need my strength and from the expression on his face I didn't want to push my luck on my first night with him. Besides, I really didn't know what to expect.

--------------------------------------------------

My stomach flipped all through dinner and although the food was incredible, I could barely taste it. My mouth was much too dry and through the whole dinner I could feel his gaze on me, lighting my skin on fire. When he had finished, I only had a few bites left and I ate them slowly, small little pieces of juicy steak, dainty, and melting on my tongue. I glanced up at him and saw him watching me with a little half-smile and a raised eyebrow. He knew exactly what I was doing - lingering on my fork with a contemplative look. I was stalling and trying so very hard to be seductive all at the same time.

"Are you quite finished, Lena?" He asked in a low purr. I immediately placed my fork down, a small smile spreading across my face and nodded. "Good."

The waitress appeared and this time, Damon glanced up at her for a few lingering moments. She stole a lightning quick glance at me and nodded, grabbing our plates and closing the curtain behind her. Once the curtain was closed, the heat in the confined booth went up through the roof and I thanked my lucky stars I was once again across from Damon. He sat with his elbows resting on the table, his chin resting on the backs of his folded hands. I leaned back, biting my lip again. The man was so intense he made me nervous and excited and hot...

"I'm very pleased you joined that chat room, Lena." His voice was molten velvet running over my body. His eyes traveled down my body again and he licked his lips, catching his bottom lip between his teeth for a moment as the music on the dance floor stopped and was replaced with something far more sultry and sinister. The grin that lit up his face stopped my heart. His eyes gleamed with wicked intent and as my heart started again, racing for all it was worth, he slid to the middle of the booth and beckoned me over. I slid over as best I could with my form fitting black dress and stilettos. It didn't look nearly as graceful as his move but it was best I could do. I was hopelessly awkward, always tripping over myself.

"You don't need to live in fear, darling." Damon murmured, placing a warm finger under my chin. He smiled, slow and sultry, bending down to capture my lips. As soon as his lips touched mine, I lit on fire and felt as if I was drowning in a volcano. His kiss wasn't soft a sweet, but rather an iron claim that crushed my lips under his. Our teeth bumped briefly and sparks flew behind my eyes and in my stomach.

"Straddle me." He ordered, his eyes chilling but feverish. I opened my mouth a moment, hesitating to look behind me through the somewhat sheer curtain. The light in the booth was dim, but it was brighter than the dance floor. People would see...

He caught my jaw in his steel grasp and turned my face to his. The thunderous expression on his face made me want to whimper. He wasn't pleased with my hesitation.

"If I have to repeat myself one more time tonight, Lena, I will punish you." He hissed and although my stomach cramped pleasurably thinking about the possibilities, a small thrill of fear flashed through me that made me comply. I maneuvered myself so I was straddling his waist, resting up on my knees, a good distance between me and his lap. His burning hands travelled up from the back of my knees and travelled up, his fingertips barely brushing under my dress before travelling up my ass and my lower back before settling on my hips and pushing me down. My dress, this risqué and beautiful little black dress he had sent me, didn't stretch that far and started to slide up my thighs until it rested around my hips. From the wicked grin on his face, I knew that had been planned. I felt so exposed and wrong - there were hundreds of people outside those almost-sheer curtains and who knew when that waitress would be back...?

The beat of the music got hotter and heavier and I found my heart matching the beat, my whole body thrumming as he seated my lace clad bottom down on his lap. I whimpered as I felt the steel of his erection press up against me. He wasn't built like a body builder, but he was incredibly and deceptively strong. As he pressed down on my hips, I had no other choice but to grind against his lap, letting my head fall back for a moment, my eyes fluttering closed.

"Lena." His sharp voice brought me back. My cheeks were flushed and I was all but moaning and begging him to take me right here and now. His eyes were glinting with malicious intent. His hand slipped down between our bodies and he expertly guided it, brushing aside my panties and slipping between my lips. I jerked; surprised he was going this far in a public place. I clutched his shoulder with my right hand, biting my bottom lip hard to keep from crying out as he circled his thumb around my clit. I let out a low, soft keening sound and jerked at the extreme sensation.

"Don't look away." He growled.

I nodded.

"What do you say, Lena?" Damon warned, a grin spreading on his face as he mouthed my breast through my dress. I gasped and moaned lightly, shuddering violently.

"Y-yes...sir." I whimpered.

"I'm going to push your limits, do you understand? You're not going to get in trouble here, I own this place." Damon assured me, as if knowing my trepidation about the whole affair. He instructed me to kneel again and he reached down, unbuttoning his pants and letting the zipper down. I gasped - he was going to fuck me here? I looked around nervously, biting my lip as he pulled out his very hard, very stiff, and very large member. I had never been with a guy that large before...I'd heard rumors that men who were into submissives were usually compensating but that wasn't the case here...I licked my suddenly dry lips.

"All those teasing conversations online...do you know how hot those made me?" Damon growled and grabbed a fistful of my platinum blonde hair and pulled my head back, bearing my throat. I whimpered as the pain in my scalp mingled with my intense desire and pleasure. Damon licked and kissed my neck. There really was no romance to the gesture, just his own mad desire to devour me. I was lost in the feeling, a smile on my face.

"And you're a very proficient writer, miss Lena." Damon purred, "But even your responses told me that you'd never truly experienced an orgasm at the hands of another."

I gasped; my eyes wide as I stared at him in shock. How could he have known that?

"I'm going to fuck you here, in front of everyone and if you don't stay quiet, I'll punish you. I want you to think of all the people, how they might catch you...then later, I'll really show you my world." Damon's eyes glinted hungrily as he hooked my panties by the waistband and pulled. They ripped like rice paper and fell off of me. He guided my hips over his waiting cock and I quivered, nearly dripping with need and anticipation. Fear ran through me, I knew that this was all about him now - as he positioned the head of his cock against my lips and slowly pushed past the outer lips, slipping barely inside me but still making me press down. He held me back easily.

"I'm in charge, Lena." Damon hissed and jerked my head back again, exposing my neck. It was such a vulnerable position that I stopped moving and whimpered. "Move again and I'll make sure you remember to obey me."

"Yes sir." I whispered as he then let go of me, grabbed my hips and slammed into me. Those simple but ferocious movements made me cry out, biting my knuckles to keep from screaming as I almost came. I tried desperately to remember not to rock against him and remained still as he pushed me down onto his rigid cock harder and ground against me, one hand slipping to rub briefly against my clit. I bit my lips together and clenched my eyes shut, trying not to cry out but it just felt so damn good...

"Lena, I want you to ride me." Damon demanded in a chilly tone that made me shiver as his hands released my hips and wandered over my body. I started to rock against him and felt him filling me so completely as I rocked harder. He let his head fall back and his eyes shut briefly but that was the only moment I saw him loose control and ride the wave of pleasure. He then grabbed my waist again and in a surprising move, he picked me up, bumping the table that made a soft groan as it slid across the floor a few centimeters. Thankfully the waitress had picked up the plates, otherwise it would have been more than our drinks falling onto the leather seats as he dropped me onto the top. He took over completely, slamming into me, his finger working on my clit as driving me up, winding me up to that earth shattering edge and letting me fall back without release.

I whimpered and eventually started to beg in soft moans for release. He still wouldn't let me have it and soon, tears began to leak from my eyes as I lost my mind. I thrashed and if Damon hadn't taken that moment to stuff an handkerchief into my mouth, I would have lost my control and screamed in frustration. I moaned loudly around the cloth, barely making any sound. I slammed my hands down on the table and he grabbed them in one wrist and pinned them above my head, his eyes glinting dangerously. I was in trouble later and I knew it. I had no doubt people were looking, I could almost feel the eyes but it only made things hotter and nearly drove me over the edge. Damon leaned down and whispered in my ear with menace.

"Don't you dare come yet, Lena." He hissed, "You come when I say you can."

I whimpered, tears streaming from my eyes as he drove me closer and closer and pulled back expertly every time. I needed to come so badly that I began to ache and pain crept up on me. I writhed underneath him as best as I could trussed up in his iron grasp.

"You want me to let you come, Lena?" Damon's voice was husky but still as chilling. I nodded vigorously, trying to say yes sir around the gag but unable to make more than a few half-moans. He chuckled and slammed into me a few times, rubbing my clit and then pulling away again. I screamed in frustration, nothing more than a groan could be heard, my nails digging into his hand holding my wrists. His eyes glinted maliciously.

He watched me a few more times, bringing me to that now painful edge and ripping me away from it. Then he pulled my breast free from my dress and let my hands go with a dangerous look. I didn't move them out of fear as he slammed into me again, the delicious friction nearly driving me over the edge as his hands worked on my clit and started flicking my nipple, rolling it between his fingers.

Damon smiled wickedly as I thrashed under him, trying desperately to hold back my climax. He leaned down and with a husky whisper joined by a slight moan from him, he chuckled, "Come for me, Lena."

I let out a deep held breath and let myself go. But rather than let me ride the currents and reach it gradually, he sped up, impaling me on his massive cock and rubbing my clit with a feverish pace. I snapped and my back arched like a bow as I cried out, nothing more than a muffled whimper escaping the gag, and just as I started to come down, he pinched my nipple painfully and I shot back over the edge again and came harder than I'd ever done before. He slammed into me a few more times before he came; letting his seed go inside me. It was the first time I'd ever let that happen. Not that I'd really had much of a choice, I was just thankful I was on the pill.

I lay there as he pumped a few more times, each thrust sending me into another climax until I was quivering, utterly spent and unable to move save to gasp for air through my nose. Damon cleaned himself up quickly and slipped my ripped panties into his pocket before pulling me from the table and wiping any seed from between my legs neatly. His movements were so clinical and efficient I wondered if he'd felt anything at all. I didn't care, not if he could make me feel this way...I had never had an orgasm with a guy; he'd been right about that; until now.

12