Power Plays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers

As she walked off quickly the doorknob in front of you turned slowly. Your heart began racing and you wondered if it would come flying out of your chest when the door opened. Once again fear crept into your mind. Was He alone? Would He be upset that you went into His office? All your fears were put aside as you looked into His bright blue eyes.

"I see you've been exploring," He said as He walked past you leaving the front door wide open. "And you've met Camille as well." He chuckled pulling on the chain connecting your wrist cuffs.

Listening to His words you couldn't help but look at the open front door. While you couldn't see the street the sounds of the outside world flooded through the door. His hands began to move over your body freely. Knowing you were powerless to stop His touch excited you even more. Even if your hands weren't bound behind your back would you really have wanted to stop Him?

His hands were electric against your skin bringing excitement to every nerve ending they came near. Whatever ability you might have had to resist Him a moment ago had long faded by the time His hands found your flesh.

"Nervous about someone coming in the front door slut?" He whispered into your ear as His fingers pinched and rolled your hard nipples.

"No Sir," you replied in a half moan.

"And why is that My precious little slut?" He asked giving both nipples a firm but gentle tug.

"Because I am Your property Sir," you whispered breathlessly as your desire to orgasm and to please Him grew even more.

"And what can I do with My property slut?" His right hand had now moved between your legs and was slowly rubbing your sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhh Sir!" You moan loudly, "I am a simple fuck toy for You to use anyway You see fit."

Your hips began to move in time with His hand against your pussy and your moans became more desperate. You could feel your orgasm approaching and knew it would be mind blowing. The feeling of helplessness, the total submission, the not knowing what He would do or when He would do it all build the desire in your body. The deep subconscious desires that somehow only He had been able to tap into. His left hand moved to your shoulders and pushed you forward while pulling your hips back into His body. The sound of His belt being undone and His zipper opening caused your anticipation to grow even more.

With one full, hard push His hard cock invaded your pussy causing you to moan loudly. His hands push your legs down further. With one hand on your hip and the other on your shoulder He was as much supporting your upper body as He was pulling you back into His hard cock. Clenching your legs and pussy around His cock your orgasm burst from your body as you screamed and moaned loudly trying in vain to move your body under His. You could feel Him lean forward and bring His mouth closer to your head.

"Are you enjoying being My little slut?" He asked without stopping the pounding of His cock into your aching pussy.

"Oh my God YES Sir!"

"You like knowing I can do this anytime I want?" He asked emphasizing the word this with a hard thrust deep into your pussy.

"OH YES!" You yell as another orgasm approaches. A large truck passed outside reminding you that you were not alone.

"All this week," He said grunting louder, "and through the weekend, and for as long as I want; your body is My personal playground!"

The thought sendt chills through your entire being. You orgasmed again loudly knowing that at anytime He could touch you in anyway that He wanted. His cock swelled inside you. Burying it deep inside your pussy His cock pulsed and filled you with His cum. Trying to clench your pussy tightly around His cock in an attempt to hold His hot juice was rewarded with a couple more hard thrusts before He pulled out.

As He moved away you pressed your legs together but you could still feel the warmth of His and your juices flowing down your thighs. Slowly straightening your body back up the aching in your knees grew to an almost unbearable level. Looking up He was again standing in front of you.

"You know what to do slut," He said waving His wet cock in front of your face.

Without being able to use your hands He was free to coat your cheeks a little with your mixed juices. As He did, you could hear Him chuckle slightly. Finally, able to get His cock into your mouth you do your best to lick and suck it clean. The reservations over doing this the other night had long since passed and for whatever reason cleaning Him off now aroused you even more.

"Very nicely done," He said pulling His cock away and straightening His pants. You can't help it, your eyes were still transfixed on His crotch, despite the aching between your legs and the lessening soreness of your jaw you still wanted Him. You still needed Him.

"Now go Help Camille in the kitchen." Without another word or even a look over His shoulder back at you He walked down the small hallway to His office.

"Thank you Sir," you say calling out to Him quietly.

"Don't worry honey," Camille said as she grasped your left arm to help you up. "He's not done with you today." Camille's words offered a glimmer of hope that soon enough you would have Him inside you again. Wait, had she been there the entire time? Had Camille watched and heard you?

Following Camille into the kitchen the difference between your appearance and hers was very stark. Camille was wearing a tight leather skirt that hugged her all the way to the knees, black back seamed stockings, black patent leather heels and a silky white blouse. Her long red hair was pulled in a ponytail that swayed as she walked. On the other hand you were still naked and your hands were still pinned behind your back. You realized it was not just Him who has access to your body. As if she was aware of your thoughts Camille turned around quickly once you two entered the kitchen and stood so close you could feel her breasts pressing against yours.

"Let me explain how things work for you dear," she said as her fingers moved lightly over your shoulders. "Quite obviously you know that He is in charge and you will do everything He asks." You nodded acceptance as her fingers moved down your arms and to the sides of your torso. "You are not allowed to cross your legs or sit with your knees together, remember you will be open and available always."

"Yes," you replied quietly.

"That's yes Camille," she said sharply as her right hand held your face tightly. "You will learn to show me respect as well slut!" Her words scared you. Obviously that was her intent. She knew He had your adoration so you would obey Him easily. Once again your feeling of powerlessness was driven home.

"Yes Camille," You replied quietly as her fingers traced over the sides of your breasts. The idea of being with another woman had never crossed your mind before but with Camille being free to touch you as she was doing now the possibility seemed very real.

"Your job is simple here," she continued as she cupped your breasts with both hands, "you are here to provide enjoyment to Him, to me, and as you did last night to His friends." Camille pinched and tugged your nipples. You're no longer sure if it's her actions or her words which are making you weak in the knees.

"One of the important things you will learn is that your mouth is only good for one thing." Camille held a leather strap with a red ball in the center up for you to see. "To Help you learn to hold your tongue you will wear this. Now open that mouth of yours."

As you opened your mouth to say yes Camille forced the red ball gag between your teeth. The rubber ball fit tightly in your mouth causing the dull ache you felt earlier this morning to return. Pulling your hair roughly out of the way, she fastened it behind your neck before stepping back to inspect you. Camille's leering gaze moved slowly over your body. The desire to run and hide was overwhelming, but where could you go like this? You had gladly become His prisoner but were you now also hers? Obviously with all of the cameras in the house He would know what she was doing and if He wanted to stop it He could. That was if He really wanted to stop it. The feeling of Camille's hand between your thighs brought you quickly from your thoughts. Her right hand moved slowly up your still slick left leg. Closing your eyes you silently beg for her to stop and inhale sharply as her fingers graze your pussy.

"I do love how He tastes," Camille said softly. Opening your eyes you watched as Camille licked the juice still seeping from your pussy from her fingers. "You taste good too slut." The shocked look on your face caused Camille to laugh heartily. "Oh I won't be the only woman to taste you slut," she said still laughing, "and I also won't be the only woman you taste!"

Camille turned to walk further into the kitchen still laughing loudly. With questions still running through your mind at a dizzying pace, you did the only thing you could. You quietly followed her resigned to your fate.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers
12