Power Plays Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No longer noticing anything else in the room you quickly walk to the bench Camille is lying on and straddle her body quickly lowering yourself onto the hard shaft. Slowly grinding your ass into Camille's hips you begin to ride up and down on the shaft to give the most excitement to your partner. Camille reaches up and begins to pull and tease your nipples with her hands making you moan softly. It won't be long before you orgasm at this rate. "Hold still for a moment slut," he says placing his left hand on your lower back, "this is what we will be working on for the next few days. I think you'll enjoy it." Breathlessly trying to control your body you say, "I know I will if you say that Sir." His index finger on his right hand pushes into your asshole coating it with lube. The feeling of his finger moving in and out of your other opening causes you to moan loudly. Over the past few weeks of wearing plugs that always seemed to grow in size you slowly began to enjoy anal sex and the thought of it. The way your mind was becoming conditioned never ceased to amaze you. "Lean forward a bit," he says griping your hip tightly with his left hand, "just relax." Leaning forward you feel the familiar pressure on your rectum, but this is different. "Relax," he says softly in your ear, "just relax and enjoy it." It is his cock he is pushing slowly into your body. As you inhale deeply and try desperately to relax the well lubed head of his cock moves into your ass. You can feel the prominent ridge of his head pressing deeper inside you. Your fingers grab Camille's hips tightly making her wiggle underneath you. "OH MY GODDDDDD!" you cry out loudly as his cock continues still deeper inside you. "About half way there slut," he says placing his right hand on your hip, "how do you feel." "It's .... It's .... Afuckingmazing!" you say trying to compose a coherent thought. His heartfelt laugh fills your ears as he slides his cock yet deeper into your body. Finally with a final thrust you feel of his lower abdomen pressing hard against your ass. "I'll give you a moment to adjust," he whispers softy in your ear "and keep in mind this won't be the last time you'll feel full like this."

His words make you feel light headed as the thought of reliving this intensity over again makes your heart race. As if synchronized by a silent signal both Camille and he begin to move their hips back and forth at the same time. Both cocks moving in and out of your body at the same slow, deep pace. Camille grasps your wrists and manages to pull your hands from the death grip on her hips. Your fingers clench tightly digging your nails into your palms as you bang them on your thighs. The pace quickens slowly with both of them assaulting your body harder and faster. He grabs your ponytail and pulls you down onto his cock with each deep thrust. "Oh my GAWD," you cry out, "I'm going to fucking explode!" As you finish your words your body shakes and trembles in a massive squirting orgasm.

With your mouth wide open breathing heavily Camille presses yet another dildo between your lips. Sucking it into your mouth you breathe quickly only through your nose as she forces the large member into your mouth in time with the others. The feeling is overwhelming and another earth shattering orgasm builds quickly. Your hands dig into your burning thighs and your back arches so far it begins to ache. Camille moves the long dildo in and out of your mouth quickly as all of your 5 senses go into overdrive. "What a good little fuck slut you are!" She says from below you. Tears stream down your face although the thought of begging them to stop is furthest from your mind. You can only imagine how you look, while the thought of doing something like this would have mortified you before now you can't seem to get enough. Time seems to stop and you can feel every ripple and vein of his cock slipping in and out of your ass. You cry out around the cock in your mouth as he begins to ram his cock inside you harder and faster. It's as if your entire body is on fire and stuck in this moment in time. Finally he buries his cock deep inside you and groans. It seems like it takes forever for the first hot spurts of cum thunder into your body. Your own body reacts with another intense orgasm causing your knees to go week and your eyes to white over. Finally Camille removes the dildo from your mouth and lowers it onto her own tan stomach.

His arms wrap around your body and hold you tightly. Your own hands finally and achingly unclench and find his intertwining your fingers with his and pulling him into you even tighter. His cock throbs a few more times inside you before getting softer. You try to clench your asshole to keep him and his hot juice inside you. "Did you enjoy that?" He whispers into your ear. "That," you reply still trying to catch your breath, "was the most amazing thing ever." "On Friday night you can expect that to happen a few times," he says releasing your hands and slowly pulling away from you, "well maybe more than a few times."

His words ring in your ears and cause your entire body to shake. His cock slips out of your ass as his cum seeps from your body. The feeling of being so full now replaced with incredible emptiness. "More than a few times Sir?" you ask nervously "But I don't ...." "You'll just have to trust me slut," he says turning and walking away, "I'm counting on you." "Yes sir!" You say quietly to no one. "Can you stand?" Camille asks with a wide grin on her face. "Yes Camille," you say moving slowly off of her, "well I think I can." Holding on tightly to the bench you try to stand on your own. The entire experience has left your body weak and trembling. "How will I ever survive more then one of these when I can't even stand after the first one?" "Oh you'll be amazed what you can do with the right motivation slut," Camille says laughingly as she removes her strap on and drops it on the bench in front of you, "I'm sure you'll do wonderfully on Friday." "What is Friday Camille?" you ask wondering what kind of cryptic answer she would give you. "In two days you will find out more then you ever expected," she says removing her leather shorts and pulling a towel out from under the bench, "this is much larger than the three of us here. Much, much larger. It's safe to say your life will never be the same again." "It's never going to be the same now," you say quietly, "I get wet watching guys take off their shirts off in TV commercials for Christ's sake!" "Well that's great news then," Camille says laughing, "You are a horny little slut! Now clean up the strap on, wash my shorts and put the towel in the laundry after you wipe down the bench." "Yes Camille." You answer dutifully knowing the time to ask questions has now passed.

"When you are done with that come to my room," She says turning and walking away, "someone begged to lick me to orgasm again and again and I'll be damned if I'm not going to take her up on it!"

Even with his cum seeping slowly from your very sore ass and your inner thighs slick with your own juice the sight of Camille walking away made you want her in every way possible. Soon the thought of what was to come Friday is a distant memory.

12