Power Plays Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alayna was disappointed to be standing. Not because her calf muscles were aching from having to stand on her toes, but because he could touch her more if she were still bent over the counter. She watched as he brought his wet middle finger to his mouth and licked her wetness from it.

"You are quite the wet one today aren't you?" He asked removing his middle finger from his mouth.

"You seem to have that effect on me sir." She replied blushing.

"Come outside with me Alayna," he said walking towards the door, "time to work on that tan."

She walked only a foot or two behind him as he stepped out onto the patio. Joe walked to one of the two wooden lounge chairs and unbuttoned his shirt. His chest had curly black chest hair on it but not so much that he looked like he was wearing a sweater. He placed the shirt over the back of the chair and sat down.

"Over by the grill in the bottom drawer there is a bottle of sun screen," he said pointing towards the drawer, "go and get it for me."

Alayna walked towards the stone encased cabinet and stopped a foot or two before it. She casually bent forward keeping her legs straight and pointing her ass and pussy at Joe knowing he was watching. She opened the drawer and removed the bottle of sunscreen stealing a quick glance back at her master. His eyes were roaming up and down her long legs and sculpted ass as she suspected they would be. She walked back a little quicker and stood to his side so as not to block the sun.

"Put some on my chest." He replied staring up at her.

"May I sit sir?" She asked as she opened the bottle.

"Yes," he replied smiling up at her, "of course."

Alayna poured the sunscreen into her hands and rubbed them together before placing both hands on Joe's chest. She massaged the sunscreen into his chest muscles and shoulders making sure to cover every inch before moving to his flat stomach. She was enjoying herself as she massaged him and would have continued until he interrupted her.

"My legs too." He said closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

"Yes sir." Alayna replied sliding down the lounge chair.

Alayna's hands started at the bottom of his legs moving slowly upward. As she moved up to his thighs she started to push his shorts further up his legs. Her hands massaged his inner thighs hoping to arouse him further.

"That will do for now." He said not even opening his eyes. "There is a pitcher of lemonade in the refrigerator, pour me a glass Alayna."

"Yes sir." It was hard to ignore the dejection in her voice as she replied.

"You can pour yourself one too." He said looking up and smiling at her.

Alayna walked into the kitchen and flung the refrigerator door open. She stood there for a moment letting the cooler air of the refrigerator cool her temper. Reminding herself that she had all day with him, Alayna perked up a little. She licked her lips still tasting the faint precum there. He would be using her again and very soon she smiled at the thought. She put ice in two large cups and poured the lemonade into them. Making sure she put everything back in its proper place Alayna picked up the glasses and began to walk outside. Looking down at the glass in each hand Alayna smiled devilishly. She placed each of the cups against her nipples as she walked through the door. By the time she got to the lounge chair both nipples were chilled to the core and rock hard.

"Here you are sir." She said holding out Joe's glass.

"Thank you." He replied as he took it from her. "Turn around Alayna," he instructed, "your back looks a little red, I should put some sunscreen on it. Lay down on the other chair."

"Yes sir." Alayna replied. She was so excited she almost ran to the chair and threw away her glass. "Thank you for noticing sir."

Joe moved next to Alayna and sat on the lounge chair next to her thighs. Alayna's body tingled as she heard him open the bottle of sunscreen. His hands felt warm on her shoulders as he massaged the sunscreen into her skin. His hands were strong and he massaged her muscles as he rubbed the lotion in.

"So Alayna," he said as his hands moved further down her back, "I know you won't mind if I ask you a few questions."

"No sir," she replied closing her eyes and sighing deeply, "please ask anything."

"Did you enjoy the gift I gave you yesterday?" He asked moving his hands up her left side and rubbing the side of her breast.

"Oh very much sir," Alayna replied as her pussy jumped at the thought of riding it again, "it was a very generous gift."

"Well you seemed to enjoy it last night," she could hear his smile as he spoke, "I just wanted to make sure."

"I actually passed out at one point sir." She added to show her appreciation.

"I noticed," he laughed, "let's hope it doesn't ruin you for real sex."

"I doubt that will happen sir." She replied as his hands rubbed lotion on her ass.

"Well that is good news," he replied moving his slick fingers between her ass cheeks, "of course you said you really enjoy sucking cock."

"If I may sir," Alayna said looking up for his nod of approval, "it is really my favorite now."

Alayna closed her eyes and put her head back down quickly as his fingers moved over her asshole. Despite trying not to do it her hips lifted and her legs spread slightly.

"And what would be next then, your ass?" He asked circling her tight hole with one finger. "Or your pussy?" He asked running a finger up and down her sopping wet slit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Alayna replied, "I do love them both sir."

A well lubed finger slid easily into Alayna's asshole causing her to moan deeply.

"Do you like that?" He asked moving the finger in and out of her ass easily.

"Oh yes sir!" Alayna replied. "That feels wonderful!"

"And would you cum if I kept this up?" He asked twisting his finger as he moved it in and out quicker.

"I certainly could sir," Alayna panted, "it feels so good!" She could feel him move off the lounge chair but he never stopped fucking her ass with his finger. Suddenly his other hand began to rub her pussy. "Oh YESSSSIR!" She cried out.

"Get up on your knees." He ordered.

Alayna quickly complied leaving her shoulders and head on the padded lounge chair and exposing her body to his touch. Two fingers slipped easily into her wet pussy.

"OHHHHHH I'M CUMMINGGGG!" Alayna screamed as she orgasmed violently. "Oh YESSSS!"

Alayna's body quivered as his fingers slipped out of her pussy. A moment later she felt the head of his cock rubbing against her wetness.

"Well Alayna," he said slipping his magnificent cock inside her pussy easily, "I guess there is only one way to find out which you like more." Joe's cock rubbed against the finger buried in Alayna's ass causing her to moan and squirm. "I'll just have to fuck your pussy and then your ass so you can make a decision."

"That is a WONDERFUL idea sir!" Alayna exclaimed.

Joe placed his right hand on the small of Alayna's back and began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Her hands gripped the lounge chair in an effort to push herself back into him.

"Up onto your hands Alayna," he said quickening his pace, "I know how you love to play with your tits when you're getting fucked."

Alayna's left hand supported her body as her right moved to her still hard nips. She alternately tugged and rolled her right and left nipples, bringing herself closer to orgasm. Joe's right hand moved to her right nipple and began to tease it allowing her to concentrate on her left one. The feeling for Alayna was amazing. Joe's pace quickened again as he began fucking her harder and faster. Her heavy breathing turned to quick pants.

"Oh GOD," Alayna called out, "I'm going to cum AGAIN!" Her body arched and she pushed back with her entire being as she came. "NOWWWW!!!!" She screamed loudly. Her pussy drenched both pairs of thighs as she came hard.

"So," Joe said as he pulled his cock from her pussy, "obviously we like that right?"

"Oh God yes sir," Alayna panted, "we definitely like that!"

Her body shook as he removed his finger from her ass. Her shaking stopped completely as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her little hole. Joe leaned up and pressed his cock harder against her asshole. After some resistance it popped inside her ass. Alayna's moan was deeper, more guttural, as he pushed deeper inside her. Alayna leaned up so that she was only on her knees as he slid still deeper into her. Her mouth opened wide but she could still only take in short gasps of air as he buried his cock all the way inside her ass. His strong arms wrapped around her torso and he began to slowly pull his cock back out.

"Oh that feels SOOOOO good!" She moaned.

Her back arched as far as she could to allow him easier movement inside her. His hands cupped her breasts and fingers pinched her nipples tugging each of them and letting them pop back to her tit.

"Liking that Alayna?" He asked with a wide smile already knowing the answer.

"Oh yes SIR!" She moaned deeply.

He stopped for a moment with his cock pulled out so just the head was inside her. His right hand released her breasts and gripped her right hip tightly. Alayna tried to push back but Joe held her too tightly with his hands. Then he moved his hips to the left before pushing in. His cock came in pushing towards her right and swept across the inside of her bowels as he pulled out to the right. His hips moved in a circle from side to side as he fucked her ass.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" Alayna screamed as she grasped his hands. "OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOODDDD!"

"Like that?" He asked with the cockiness that she found so attractive.

"Ye, Ye, YE, YESSSSS!" She bellowed.

"So," he asked quickening his circular stroke, "ass or pussy?"

"ASS! OH MY ASS! FUCK MY ASSSSSS!"

His stroke quickened again. His hips seemingly bounced off her ass cheeks. Alayna grunted with each thrust. Her right hand moved from his hand to her clit and she began to rub it furiously. Joe leaned his head forward placing it on her back thrusting his cock straight in and out. Alayna could tell from his grunting that Joe was ready to cum. Alayna felt her own orgasm approaching as well. Joe's cock swelled inside her and stretched her asshole to its limits. He pushed his body against hers and pulled her as tightly as he could with both hands. Alayna found it impossible to inhale with him penetrating her so deeply. When his cock erupted inside her she was unable to even make a sound or move.

"Oh YES!" Joe said huskily in her ear as he thrust deep into her again and again shooting his white hot cum deep inside her backside.

His orgasm sent Alayna over the edge. Her legs spasmed and she collapsed forward onto her hands curling her back upward. She had still not uttered a sound since he thrust deep inside her. Alayna's knuckles turned white as both hands gripped the lounge chair. Her orgasm had brought tears to her eyes. Her pussy gushed cum as she coated the insides of her thighs and covered the lounge chair directly below.

"Are you okay?" He asked when he saw her breathing return to a more normal pace.

"I'm okay," she replied breathing deeply, "I just can't move for a while."

Joe leaned forward and lowered Alayna's body to the lounge chair. With her safely on her belly he eased his cock out of her ass. She felt him step away for a moment and when he returned he covered her body with a massive beach towel.

"Thank you." She said dreamily.

Alayna lay motionless for several minutes. She could feel his seed leaking from her ass and mixing with her own juice before puddling under her lower abdomen. Both of her thighs were soaked down to her knees and she wasn't sure but she believed her pony tail had fallen out somewhere along the way.

"Am I as much of a mess as I feel sir?" She asked slowly turning and sitting up.

"I doubt it." He replied with a quiet smile.

She stared at him. The shorts were gone, replaced with a towel wrapped low around his waist. Looking him up and down she knew her true feelings. No one made her feel the way that he did, clothed or unclothed. Now if she only knew how he felt.

"I'm going to start the grill and make dinner," he said as he walked towards her and helped her to her feet, "use the shower in the master bedroom. There's a closet on the right as you walk in with something for you to put on."

"Thank you sir." Alayna replied weakly.

Alayna walked towards the house and held the corners of the towel just under her breasts. The back of the towel draped under her round butt cheeks. Joe couldn't help but stare as she walked away.

"Oh this can't be good." Joe said to himself as he lit the large stainless grill. "But there is just something about her," he said looking back towards the door just as she walked in, "something very, very special."

He quickly closed the cover on the grill and walked towards the pool hoping a swim would help clear his head. The purpose of him founding the membership had never been to fall in love. Sure some people had, but it wasn't his plan. Joe tossed the towel aside and dove into the water naked, swimming laps while the grill warmed up.

Alayna made her way slowly upstairs to the master bedroom. The entry way to the bedroom, after stepping through the double doors, was about 8 feet long and had a door on either side. Not knowing which one was the door to the bathroom she tried the one on the left. Behind that door was a large walk-in closet with racks on all 4 walls and a wardrobe in the center. She stepped in quietly and walked along a wall of suits. Her fingers gently glided over each arm while she took in the smell of him. One side of the wardrobe had a mirror and Alayna finally got a look at herself.

"I'm a mess!" She said looking at her reflection.

Her ponytail had only half fallen out to one side, most of her lipstick was gone and her mascara had run at the corner of both eyes. She removed the ponytail and walked back out of the closet and across the small entryway to the master bath.

"Wow," she said looking around the master bath, "I could fit my car in that Jacuzzi tub!"

Alayna walked to the stand up shower and turned the water on. There was a rainfall showerhead hanging from the ceiling that had to be over a foot across. She stepped under the warm flow of water and let it soothe her body. Alayna was totally spent but if he wanted more she'd gladly give it to him. Alayna took the body wash and lathered her body. As she rinsed off she looked around the bathroom for telltale signs of cameras. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't seem to find any. Maybe there weren't cameras in the members' personal homes Alayna thought to herself. Over the past weeks she had become very adept at finding hidden cameras and had located a number of ones she never knew existed in her own house. Today she could find none. When she stepped from the shower she found a fresh towel on the rack and dried herself. Alayna took a large hairbrush off the counter and brushed her still wet hair back.

"Let's see what's behind door number one." She said looking at the door that would contain what she was to wear. "Oh, I like this."

Alayna pulled a padded pink hanger from the closet. Hanging from it was a full length black silk nightgown with tiny straps and a swath of lace that ran from the right armpit over the left hip in a slow curve. She removed the nightgown and replaced the hanger just as it was in the closet before pulling the nightgown on over her head. The lace cut just under her right breast which showed just a hint of the curve of it. As it moved downward and across her navel to her left hip the swath of lace widened to several inches wide where it met a long slit up her left leg. She looked at the floor of the closet and saw no shoes.

"Does that mean I'm barefoot," she wondered out loud, "or am I putting my other ones back on?"

"Are you almost ready?" She heard him ask. She looked around for him but couldn't find him. "The intercom on the wall by the door Alayna."

Alayna walked quickly to the intercom and pressed the talk button. "Yes I am," she replied eagerly, "one question if I may."

"Barefoot." He replied knowing the question.

"Thank you sir," she replied blushing in amazement of how he knew what she would ask, "I'll be right down."

Alayna quickly placed her sandals neatly at the bottom of the closet and put the towels in the hamper. Giving the bathroom one last look she walked to the slider and back outside. As she looked down she saw Joe's bare back as he stood at the grill. He was still wrapped in the towel but his hair was wet.

Joe looked up at his private deck and watched Alayna descend the stairs. The nightgown looked better on her then he had expected. As she reached the bottom of the stairs she stood on her toes and did a quick turn. The back of the nightgown was low cut and the material hugged her body perfectly in all the right places.

"How do you like your steak?" He asked trying to take his mind away from it's thoughts about her.

"Medium rare please sir." She replied walking up and wrapping her arms around him.

As Joe turned his attention back to the grill Alayna held him tightly around the waist pulling her body into his and resting her head on his back. He placed his hand on top of hers and was rewarded with a tighter squeeze.

"You can drop the sir for tonight." He whispered over his shoulder.

"Okay," she replied not brave enough to use his first name "thanks. Anything I can do to help?"

"Nope," he replied reaching for the plates, "I have it all taken care of tonight."

When he moved she released his body and stepped away. The feeling of coolness on his back was not lost on him. When they moved to the table he deliberately placed the plates on the same side of the table. For some reason sitting across from her seemed too far away. He pulled her chair out and helped push her in noticing that she was still sitting with her legs spread.

"You may cross your legs," he said sitting close to her, "if you'd like."

"Thank you again." Alayna replied crossing her legs for the first time in weeks.

Despite her best efforts the nightgown fell off her leg several times during dinner. Each time his eyes were drawn to her tanned and toned thigh. Their conversation ranged and the only pauses from him were when he caught a glimpse of her leg. It made no sense to him. He'd seen her legs a million times. He's seen her naked as well so why now was this glimpse of skin having an effect on him?

"I'm screwed." He muttered to himself.

"What?" She asked.

"Ummm, how's the food?" He said in a lame attempt at recovery.

"Very good," she said touching his arm, "the steak is perfect."

Her simple touch of his arm sent a chill up his spine. He racked his brain trying to remember the last time he felt a chill from a woman. He couldn't think of any.

Their conversation continued late into the night. Eventually the questions became deep and very personal. She told him anything he wanted to know. He made it easy for her. She admitted things she wouldn't have told anyone.

"Any positions you like that I don't know about?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well," she said as she dabbed her mouth with her napkin, "I do love being on all fours but with me enjoying blowjobs so much I love having a cock pressed between my breasts."

"Really?" He was genuinely surprised by that. "I never would have guessed. Oh, I hope you realize you are quite a hit around the female circles."

"I am!?!" She said in total disbelief.

"It seems it's not just me who thinks you're talented with your tongue." He replied looking deeply into her eyes.

"Well I do have a secret I learned from an ex," she replied blushing deeply, "he loved to lick the alphabet on my clit so I do that to them."

"What?" He asked wondering when the last time it was a woman had shocked him once in a conversation, nevermind twice.