Power Plays Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"OWW!" She cried out as the warm water ran over her back.

She tried to wash only her front but she found that the area just above her clit was also red from the repeated strikes of the whip on her clit and pussy. She did her best to clean up and carefully toweled off. For the first night since leaving the manor Alayna slept naked without a sheet covering her. She awoke several times during the night when she rolled over onto her back.

The next morning she woke up exhausted. With her chest it was not comfortable to sleep on her stomach but last night she had to. She looked in the mirror and only some pale reddish brown marks remained on her bottom. Showering this morning was much easier but she was particularly careful shaving in the areas where she had been struck. Oh how she needed Shauna to talk to right now. He obviously hadn't left any permanent marks but this was a little over the top for her liking.

Tuesday came and went and still no Joe and Shauna. Finally when she was sitting at home on Wednesday night there was a knock at the door. Alayna was wearing a pair of blue cut off workout shorts and a tank top when she answered the door.

"Hi." Shauna said standing at Alayna's door looking drained.

"Come in," Alayna gestured backing away from the door, "you look exhausted."

"Thanks," was Shauna's groggy reply, "I just got in but I had to come over and see you. I'm not sure what I did but you looked very upset last week."

"It's nothing really." Alayna replied hugging her friend. "I was a bit jealous of the trip that's all."

"It was nothing great," Shauna said following Alayna to the couch, "we hardly had time for sex."

"Hardly?" Alayna said teasingly to her.

"Well," Shauna replied with a small smile, "all work and no play. How about you?"

"Do you know a gentleman named," Alayna looked around and leaned close to Shauna's ear, "George?"

"We'll talk tomorrow in the car." The look on Shauna's face told Alayna everything she wanted to know.

Alayna and Shauna hugged deeply. It was late and they both had to be up early for work.

"I'll come get you in the morning sweetie." Shauna said hugging her friend again.

Alayna watched as Shauna walked slowly across the lawn to her house and then went inside. For the rest of the night Alayna's mind was reeling. Obviously there was more to tell about George. She couldn't wait until the following morning when she could talk to Shauna without fear of someone, namely George, overhearing the conversation. She had been sleeping restlessly all week since her night with George and knowing she would talk to Shauna didn't help matters at all.

The following morning Alayna got up exhausted. She had hardly slept again and trodded off to the shower. When she got downstairs she noticed her answering machine was blinking again.

"Alayna," Shauna said loudly into the phone, "where are you? You must be in the shower, I've called three times. The signal on my phone keeps cutting out. Listen I'm headed away for the long weekend with Mr. Jackson. When I got home there was a message on my machine. We need to talk ... that whole thing ... not ..."

Just like that the recording stopped. Alayna tried Shauna's cell phone a couple of times with no luck. The only thing she could do was head to work.

Thursday passed with no issues but as Friday approached, and beyond it Saturday, Alayna grew more nervous. The only highlight of her day was a voice mail from Joe Friday afternoon.

"Hi Alayna." She could almost hear the smile in his voice. "Listen, it's been a crazy two weeks. I want to make it up to you. Be at my house on Sunday at 11 am. I'm looking forward to seeing you! Bye."

Alayna was as giddy as a school girl the rest of the day. That was until Friday night came around. She was sitting bolt upright in her bed well after midnight knowing that in a number of hours she would be with George again. Once again she hardly slept at all. At 9 am the phone rang waking her from a fitful nap.

"Hello?" she whispered hoarsely into the phone.

"Good morning Alayna!" George said cheerfully into the phone.

"Good morning George." She replied weakly.

"We'll be out by the pool today," he said into the receiver, "so wear that cute pink two piece and those shorts for when you walk over."

"I will," she replied attempting to wake up, "thank you George."

"I'll see you soon! Cheerio!"

Alayna was more nervous about going to George's than she had been about the day at Joe's. The big difference was this nervousness was about fear of upsetting the obviously bi-polar George. Alayna decided to go without makeup as they would be outside and just a small amount of lip gloss. The coral lip gloss would go well with her tiny two piece. The top tied behind the neck and at the back with two small triangles that barely covered her breasts no matter how she positioned them. Before coming here Alayna wouldn't have even wore this top to a tanning booth. The bottoms rode high on her hips with a thong back and low plunging front. If she didn't shave herself clean she would hate to be wearing this. She pulled the shorts on and a pair of sandals and headed out the door. She was at George's house 5 minutes early and considered delaying outside before going to the door. When she saw him open the front door and wave to her she knew she had no time left. George stood in his door wearing a pair of black jeans and an untucked white collared shirt with black shoes.

"Well hello my dear!" He called across the front yard as she walked up.

"Good day George," Alayna replied faking a smile, "how are you?"

"I am splendid now that you are here," he said with a wide smile holding the door open for her, "and yourself."

"I'm great, thank you for asking George." She replied stepping aside and allowing him to close the door.

"My," he said staring at her chest, "I had completely forgotten how magnificent your breasts are!" Alayna blushed at his statement. "Pull your top aside so I can see them better."

"Yes George." Alayna said as she tugged the triangles to either side of her breasts.

"It's master George." He said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry sir?" She said straining to hear him better.

"I said its master George." His words were accentuated with a sharp slap to her left breast. His hand felt like a hot poker had been held to her skin. Alayna yelped in pain.

"Yes master George!" She replied leaning away from him.

Again his hand slapped her left breast downward. His fingers whipped over the area just above her nipple and her skin pulled slightly with his strike. Alayna felt as if she had been burned by liquid metal.

"That is so you remember." He said sternly.

"Yes master George." She said as tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

"I think instead of going to the pool today," he said turning and walking towards a door to his right, "we should go downstairs." His voice was almost ominous as he said it.

"Yes master George." Alayna replied afraid of what she might find downstairs.

She followed him tentatively wondering how far she would make it if she ran. The problem was where could she go? She had control of nothing in her life. Surely Camille's punishment for running from George couldn't be as bad as staying with him. Could it?

The stairway led to a small room with a black door. To the side of the door was a wooden bench. Placed by the bench were several items in red and black patent leather. Alayna only recognized one of them as clothing, a pair of thigh high boots with an oppressively tall heel.

"Remove your shorts and bathing suit." George instructed coldly.

"Yes master George." Alayna immediately did as she was told and pushed down her thong bottoms and shorts in one swoop. She was still stepping out of them when she began to untie the back of her top. Not bothering with the neck she simply pulled it over her head and picked up her clothing, holding it by her side in one hand.

"Over there is a pair of stockings," George said pointing in a very detached way, "put them on and then the boots. I will be back in a minute and you had better be ready!"

"Yes master George." She said to the back of his head as he walked through the black door.

Alayna wasted no time at all pulling on her stockings quickly but carefully enough not to cause a run and then pulled on the boots. The tall boots came to her mid thigh and had laces all the way up the front although they were more for looks. Her ankles wobbled on the towering heels as she stood and waited for his return.

No sooner had she stood than he returned. His face seemed devoid of emotion as he walked past her and picked up another item.

"This is a waist cincher," he said holding up, "step closer to me so I can put it on you."

"Yes master George." Alayna replied stepping forward cautiously.

Alayna lifted her arms so he could wrap the cincher around her waist. The back was tapered some but the front pointed up to between her breasts and bottom pointed to her pussy. As George tightened the buckles Alayna found her ability to move greatly lessened. She certainly would not be doing any bending from the waist trussed up like this.

"Open your mouth." He said standing closer to her. Alayna immediately opened her mouth. "Wider." He instructed. She opened her mouth as wide as she could. George pressed a red ball gag between her teeth. The gag actually stretched her mouth even wider before settling into place and being fastened behind her neck. "Hold out your arms in front of you." His words were dull and measured as if he were a Dr. doing an autopsy. Alayna immediately thrust her arms out. George first put matching elbow length red and black patent gloves on her arms before fastening two large black wrist cuffs. George fastened two more cuffs just above the elbow as well. Then he bent down and fastened two more to her ankles before showing his first real emotion since descending the stairs. George smirked. A quick, evil-looking smirk that scared Alayna more then anything else so far today. "Put your arms behind your back." He said still smirking.

Alayna heard the telltale click of her wrists being fastened. George put pressure on her elbows forcing them closer together before they too were locked in place. With her elbows pinned behind her Alayna's shoulders were thrust back and her chest was pushed outward. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the fading red mark of the earlier slaps to her breast. She knew there would be more.

It wasn't until then that she realized her pussy was actually wet. Surely it wasn't the sheer terror that was running through her mind. Somehow on some level she was excited about being locked away with George. The terror was certainly keeping her mind racing. No one outside of this house knew she was there. It was certainly possible that they taped her phone but no one would come looking for her until tomorrow sometime! George could certainly administer a lot of pain over that period of time. Her body trembled as George moved to the black door.

"Follow me." He said without even looking back.

Alayna moved slowly on her 6" heels. She had only been in them for 10 minutes and her feet were already aching. When she looked at the room beyond the black door she knew that her aching feet would be nothing compared to this. George had a full dungeon set up in his downstairs. The floor was vinyl, there were rings and chains hanging from the ceiling, padded benches and saw horses, a large X stood in the corner as well. Alayna felt faint. She followed George over to a long bench and shivered.

"Stand with your legs against the bench." He said pointing to where he wanted her. She moved quickly standing with her thighs touching the padded vinyl covered bench. "Spread your legs," he said putting his hand on her shoulders and walking behind her, "wider. Wider." Alayna spread her legs until she was standing with them almost 3 feet apart. She leaned into the bench for support afraid that she might fall while George locked her ankles to the table's legs. "Bend forward." He said pushing her shoulders.

Alayna leaned all the way forward until her shoulders and head rested on the padded surface of the table. The cincher kept her waist from moving so she had to bend forward at the hips. This placed her ass higher than her upper body jutting it up into the air. George's hand moved over her ass and thighs. When he moved it between her thighs he laughed slightly.

"Once again you are a bitch in heat!" He said letting his fingers move through her wet slit. "Well I'll have to see what I can do with you then now won't I?"

"Yes master George." Alayna mumbled through her gag.

Her eyes closed as his wet fingers circled her asshole. One pushed in slightly teasing her briefly. His touch had her excited beyond reason and she was amazed how close she was to orgasm already. He rubbed more of her pussy juice around her tight asshole causing her to moan.

"You like it in your ass don't you?" He hissed.

"Yes master George." She mumbled.

He removed his hand for a moment and then returned it to her ass. His hand was more lubed than it was with just her juices and he easily slid a finger inside her ass. His finger twisted and bent as it moved in and out of her. Alayna closed her eyes enjoying the slow fucking he was giving her. As much as she could Alayna moved her hips up to meet his slow thrusts.

"Let's see how you like this." George said snapping her out of her dream world.

Alayna felt the tip of a butt plug pressed against her asshole. George slid the plug in halfway and then back out causing Alayna to moan loudly. The plug went deeper the next time stretching her asshole more than ever before. He continued to tease her with it adding more lube to the crack of her ass. George backed the plug out one more time before pushing it all the way inside her. Alayna lifted her heels off the ground as the plug was buried inside her.

"Ah mah gawd!" Alayna mumbled from around the gag.

A pool of drool had formed below her mouth. Alayna breathed in deeply through her nose, she had never once felt as full as she did now.

"That should help loosen that tight little fuck hole of yours." George said pushing the base of the plug with his thumb.

Alayna leaned forward as far as she could and lifted her heels trying to lessen the feeling of the plug. George inserted a finger into her drenched pussy and began twisting it in and out of her as he did with her ass. As Alayna relaxed a bit George used his other hand to slap the base of the plug briefly pushing it forward deep into Alayna's bowels. She leapt, as much as she could, at the invasion. He did it several more times until Alayna finally came. She then felt a vibrating egg slipped inside her pussy.

"Stand up." George said as he helped pull her up by her shoulders. He unfastened her ankles allowing Alayna to put her feet together. "Now," he said turning her to face away from the table, "follow me."

Alayna closely followed George several feet to the center of the room. He then walked behind her and undid the clamps holding her elbows and wrists. Her relief was short lived. George re-cuffed her wrists in front of her and then lowered a large silver ring from the ceiling. He attached her wrists to the ring and let it go. At first the ring only held Alayna's hands about a foot over her head. She took the opportunity when his back was turned to roll her shoulders back and forth. As soon as he turned around she stopped moving at all. This time he was carrying a long silver rod that appeared to be adjustable in length. He knelt behind her and attached one side to her left ankle. He patted the insides of her feet cuing her to move them further apart. When her legs were as spread as she could make them he attached the other side of the bar to her right ankle. Without a word George walked to the wall and found the rope attached to the ring bound to Alayna's wrists. He pulled the rope until Alayna's arms were stretched above her head and her toes barely touched the floor. He stood in front of her and admired his handy work.

George casually unbuttoned his white shirt and removed it. Alayna looked at him without lifting her eyes too much. George was in his late 30's and obviously knew where the gym was located. He wasn't too big but his muscles were defined. His chest was shaved showing the definition of his muscles. She was sure that his full head of black hair would match his chest if he didn't shave.

"Do you remember this?" He asked holding up a short black whip.

While Alayna had been blindfolded when it was taken out she knew that was the cat o' nine tails he had whipped her with a few nights ago.

"Yes master George." She mumbled nodding her head yes as well.

"Well I don't use this one down here," he said setting it on the metal table behind him, "I prefer this one."

He pulled out a black cat o' nine tails at least twice the length of the first with wider leather straps. Alayna trembled at the thought of what he could do to her with that. George walked slowly to her and dragged the cat o' nine tails over her breasts. It felt like long leather fingers over her skin. She enjoyed it immensely. He also turned up the egg in her pussy giving her more reason to moan. The long whip fingers made light contact with her breasts. Alayna was more stunned than hurt, but jumped slightly. As he had done the other night, each successive strike was stronger and harder than the last. She could hear the whish of the tails through the air before they struck her skin. Alayna could feel each individual strap of the tails burn white hot against her skin. Her chest was beat red and her nipples ached from the lash of the tails. When he finished her skin burned and she looked as if she had spent a day under a warming lamp at a fast food store.

She breathed heavily as drool and tears streamed from her face. His hands cupped each breast causing her to wince in pain. Even the feeling of his tongue flicking her nipples hurt like hell. Alayna closed her eyes but opened them quickly again when the pain in her nipples increased. George had attached a pair of nipple clips on a heavy metal chain. The clips pinched her nipples hard and the chain tugged them downward. Alayna tried to gasp for air around her gag but it was no use.

"I've always been a big fan of nipple clips," he said running his fingernail on the bottom of the chain sending vibrations to each nipple, "I like them almost as much as I like the whip."

George now stood behind her. She had no idea what was to come next, he could use that on her anywhere. Her tears and drool fell onto Alayna's beat red chest.

"Uhhhhhh!" She gasped around the gag as the first gentle swing of the tails hit her pussy and clit.

The long straps of the cat o' nine tails whipped up over Alayna's mound and smacked against her abdomen with each increasing strike. Her clit and pussy seemed to be directly hit by one or two straps with each of George's swings. With each blow Alayna rocked forward causing the weighted chain hanging from her nipples to swing back and forth tugging them even more. Soon the ends of the tails snapped against her skin. George backed up a bit so the flat ends would snap against her pussy and clit instead. The pain was excruciating. Tears streamed down Alayna's cheeks as she tried to get him to stop.

Instead George moved to her ass. Slowly building momentum he worked the cat o' nine tails from her lower back all the way to her thighs. When he had gone to a medium swing he moved to her front to do the same. With the front and back of her lower body "warmed up" George began to whip her harder alternating between front and back. Eventually he changed sides taking big swings and striking his victim's unprotected flesh. She could feel the heat emanating from her skin as he continued. Taking full swings with the longer whip George again ignored her pleas. Finally he stopped. George turned up the egg in her pussy again. Alayna tried to concentrate on the buzzing in her pussy and ass instead of her pain but it was no use.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers