Power Plays Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Alayna closed her eyes hoping it would all end soon. In a flash of white heat she opened them again as George removed her nipple clips. The blood rushing back to her nipples cased Alayna to moan loudly again. George walked back to the wall and slowly lowered Alayna's arms. Her shoulders ached and she could barely support her own weight. George positioned a padded sawhorse in front of her and leaned her over it as he lowered her. He unclipped her wrists from the large ring and positioned them on the sawhorse. Alayna's lower abdomen was pressed against the end of the sawhorse and her feet were clamped to the back legs after George removed the silver bar. The top of the sawhorse was only 3" thick but where it touched Alayna's recently whipped skin it burned.

Alayna moaned deeply again as George retrieved the egg from her pussy. Her hands clenched tightly as he pressed his hard cock against her and slid it inside. The outside of her pussy ached and as George's balls slapped against her clit Alayna grunted softly.

"You feel nice and tight like this." He said as his cock rubbed against the fat plug still buried in her ass.

George grasped Alayna's hips and pumped harder into her pussy. She orgasmed quickly once and then again before he stopped. George gave her a moment to regain her composure before starting again. He used one hand to push against the plug with each hard thrust causing her to grunt like a pig. She could feel his cock swelling inside her as he pushed both the plug and his cock as deep inside her as physically possible. His cock exploded deep inside her pussy driving her over the edge to yet another orgasm.

"Don't move." George said laughingly as he pulled his cock from her pussy.

Alayna really didn't have a choice. She was bound over the sawhorse dripping his and her juice from her pussy. She was battered and exhausted and tried to rest before his return. Alayna had no idea how long she had been out before she felt George's hands return to her body.

He must have unclasped her ankles before she even knew he was there. He then unclasped her hands and bound them again behind her back at the wrist and elbows. As he lifted her off the sawhorse he pushed it back out of the way lowering her onto her knees. George had her position her knees and ankles together; using a short metal chain he attached her wrist cuffs to her ankle cuffs. He methodically worked around her as she knelt on the floor. She was just happy to be off her feet, for now. Just in front of her on the floor was another metal D ring. George threaded a longer chain through the D ring before attaching it to either side of her cincher.

"Try to lean back." He instructed. Alayna attempted to lean backwards but the chains attached to her waist prevented it. "Perfect, now I am going to remove your gag but you will not speak unless spoken too." Alayna eagerly nodded her head yes.

Her jaw muscles ached from the fat ball between her teeth. She opened and closed her mouth several more times to try to get them used to moving again. As she did this George pulled a metal stool up in front of her and leaned against it.

"So I take it that you don't enjoy the whip?" He asked as he folded his arms in front of his chest. "You can be honest."

"I enjoy it when you first start master George," she replied looking down at his feet, "and even some parts in the middle, just not when you are doing it very hard."

"Well then I have a deal for you cunt," the way he said it made her feel like nothing, "do you like to suck cock?"

"Yes," she replied maybe a little too eagerly, "I do enjoy it master George."

"Well if you can suck my cock and make me cum," he said rubbing his fairly limp cock, "then I won't whip you anymore and you can go."

"Yes master George." She replied excitedly.

"Just hang on though," he said getting up from the stool, "you need one more thing." He walked over to the metal table again and returned with a set of nipple clamps. "Let's make this a little more sporting shall we?"

Alayna moaned loudly as the two clips were attached to her nipples. George took the thin metal chain and looped it over his semi hard cock before positioning it in front of Alayna's mouth. Without a word from George she took it inside her mouth and began working his cock.

"Oh you do like to suck cock," he said looking down at her, "don't you?"

Alayna simply nodded. She pushed her nose against his shaved pubic area and teased and licked his cock with her tongue. As it got harder she began to notice the nipple clips were tugging her nipple upwards. With each stroke of her mouth George got harder and it became more and more painful to take him into her mouth. By the time he was fully erect Alayna could only take the head and maybe another inch into her mouth.

"I thought you liked my cock." He teased knowing exactly why she couldn't go further. "Don't you want to suck me anymore?" Alayna cautiously nodded. "Then take me deeper." She struggled to move her mouth forward but as soon as she did the tugging on her nipples became unbearable and she had to stop. "You know this means the whip right?" He said tormenting her. "One more chance," he said wiggling his hips and tugging her nips even more, "one time down deep."

Alayna pushed her head forward attempting to ignore the blinding pain of her tits. She got halfway before she had to stop. Finally George pulled his cock from her mouth allowing the chain to fall twisting both of her nipples. Alayna screamed in pain. When George released the clips she screamed again. If it hadn't been for the chains she surely would have collapsed on the floor.

George silently undid all of her clasps. She was shocked when he undid the waist cincher as well. As soon as her upper body was free Alayna collapsed on the floor. She felt his hands on her hips and then her ass. Until that moment she had almost forgotten about the fat plug filling her ass.

"Relax." George said in a soothing voice as he twisted the plug. He slowly worked the plug out of her ass before continuing to untie her. "There," he said tossing the chains to the side, "the door is in front of you, leave the boots and gloves and get out."

Alayna ran for the black door. She hurriedly removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles tossing them near the wooden bench. She slid the boots and stockings off quickly leaving them where they fell. With the gloves on top of the pile Alayna grabbed her clothing and ran up the stairs and out the front door. She ran barefoot all the way home carrying her clothes. Her entire body ached all over but she needed to get as far away from him as quickly as possible.

She ran up her driveway exhausted and pushed through her front door. She breathed heavily and walked in front of her full length mirror. When she saw her reflection in the mirror she was disgusted. There were not only red marks as she had the other night but large welts across her back, ass, chest and abdomen. Save for the areas where Alayna had been covered, her body looked as if she had been attacked by a pack of wild cats. Her eyes were puffy and red as well. Alayna dropped her clothes and fell to the floor crying.

"I can't stay here." She said to herself. "I have to get out."

She grabbed a blanket from a nearby closet and wrapped it around herself. Still barefoot she headed back out the front door after grabbing her car keys. Once in her car she pulled quickly out of the driveway and drove down the street.

"Where can I go?" She asked her reflection in the rear view mirror.

Her choices were limited. She had no clothes, no money and no ID on her. All of her friends were part of this community. Surely she had nowhere to turn. She stopped the car and began to cry again. She sobbed uncontrollably. Her eyes were so swollen and her vision was so clouded she had no idea where she was. She had no idea she had been sitting in the same spot for over an hour when a car pulled up behind her.

Alayna jumped when she heard a knock on her window. She looked up to see Joe standing next to her car in a pair of dress pants and a collared shirt. He was leaning down looking in the mirror. Alayna attempted to wipe her hair and tears from her face.

"Alayna," he said looking into her eyes, "are you okay?" She could only shake her head no. He tried the door handle. "Unlock your door," he said pointing at the button, "I can help." She pressed the button to unlock the door several times. He opened the door and leaned in to put the car in park. "What happened?" He asked trying to calm her with his soothing voice. Instead of answering him she buried her head into his neck and shoulder and sobbed. "Okay," he said patting the back of her head and putting an arm around her, "let's get you inside."

With his left hand he shut off her car leaving the keys in the ignition. It took a little coaxing and some effort but he was finally able to get her out of her car and half carried her into his house. Alayna collapsed as she got in the front door. Reacting quickly Joe was able to scoop her up and carry her upstairs. He laid her on his bed, as he stood part of the blanket covering her body pulled away showing him the backs of her thighs and buttocks. Even in the shadows of his room he could see the long deep welts there.

"Alayna," he said turning on a nearby light, "who did this to you?"

It was no use. She had passed out already. The events of the day and the lack of sleep had completely drained her. Joe replaced the blanket over her and reached for the phone.

"Yeah," he said barely containing his rage into the phone, "did you see the security tapes? Uh huh. Send them to her; I want her to deal with this immediately! I don't care what time of day it is there, she gets paid enough to be woken up at any hour if I say so!"

Joe half slammed the phone back into the cradle and climbed into bed next to her and placed his right arm around her. Feeling his body nearby Alayna unconsciously pulled herself to him and placed her head on his chest and sighed. She finally knew she was safe.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers